Bellyz
As you wish.

Old 11-11-2012, 04:50 AM

Robyn Lynn Ramos
18 yrs old

Robyn plopped down on her bed as she removed her hand bag from her shoulder. She always seemed too tired to function after work. "Homework..." She groaned to herself and stood back up. The young adult was very responsible. A part-time job to help put her through college kept her plenty busy. Her phone began going off from inside her purse and she smiled tiredly. Not to mention night-going friends who stayed up all hours of the night. "Why are you pestering me so late?" She sighed, swiftly picking up the flip phone and answering. From the other side, a very drunk-sounding woman asked for a ride. "Are you serious? Again?" Robyn ran a hand through her shoulder-length blond hair and nodded. "Where are you?" The sound of puking made Robyn queasy. "The same night club as last time?" There was a quiet confirmation from the other side of the line and Robyn hung up. Her roommate, Alex, was at it again- partying all night and getting drunk off her you-know-what. Robyn grabbed her purse and pulled out her keys, walking back out to her scooter and hopping on. It wasn't so unconventional to ride such a thing in her opinion since it seated two and was the most affordable option for her at the moment. Night-life wasn't for Robyn. She was much too conservative. She hardly wore make-up, dressed in the most unattractive clothes, and was far too bad of a dancer. She also couldn't hold her alcohol that well. When she made it to "The Space", Robyn hopped off of her scooter and began walking around, through the crowd of people waiting to get in. "Alex?" She looked around.

shadowsoflife11
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2012, 05:19 AM

Nick T. Salem
Click on thumbnail for full view

Nick smirked slightly as he scanned the nights hunting ground a club called "the Space." One thing he liked about staying his was the city was a college town. To him it was a prime hunting ground all of the little college kids going out for party, night on the town or what have you and they all didn't play attention to anything around them. Nick has been watch some girls drink for the better part of the night and noticed when one looked she was going to leave. He made his way over to the girl and smiled at her. "Need a ride." he said with a sexy smirk and a deep voice.

Bellyz
As you wish.

Old 11-11-2012, 05:26 AM

Robyn found Alex in her tight black miniskirt and loose over-shirt draped all over some guy. She was blubbering about going home with "Robby" and twiddling a finger in her long brown hair. "Alexis Bonafide. What do you think you're doing?" The way she said it came out much more mother-like than intended. She blinked and moved passed the man who appeared very into Alex. "She's had too much to drink, I'd suggest you just-" Robyn stopped mid-sentence when she got a better look at the man who was with Alex. He was very attractive. "Uhm..."

shadowsoflife11
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2012, 05:43 AM

"Yes, I could tell. I was just seeing of she need a ride home." he said looking over at the new girl. "I'm guessing your the Robby she was talking about." He smiled at her care not to show his fangs. Nick was getting a bit hungry after only have a bag of blood for his so called breakfast. "What would you suggest?" He asked as he looked into her tired eyes. "I had friend like this call you at all hours of the for a ride home, I just looking to help. If you like I could take you give you both a ride." He smirked lightly. "That would be fun."