Present and accounted for! 20 58.82%
Sometimes. :3 11 32.35%
Not really. 1 2.94%
I'm just here for the snacks!! 2 5.88%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 07-12-2015, 04:27 PM

You said that before. I only eat the curly fries and they are HEAVEN. Too picky to try anything else.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-12-2015, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerockman View Post
Formatting a computer SUCKS HORRIBLY. Especially when you built up a collection of pictures and/or music. Forced formatting from a compy crash is worse.

The absolute worst is when programs you used to use no longer work because of your Windows version. :( Meridian Advance, how I used to love you so when I had an XP machine. :(
I know how that goes! Been there before - I miss my XP :( Windows 8 is horrible! :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veno View Post
Lol yeah, I wasn't on board at first, but since then I've actually gotten rid of a vast majority of things from my life. I made a rule. If I haven't touched it in a year, it gets donated (unless it's like cold winter clothes or something that I would use only during a certain part of the year - there are some exemptions ) but for the most part I stuck with it. I've always had this weird need to cling onto items but my way of thinking has really changed the past year.

It is a really really good field to get into, and college isn't too hard for it. I mean all college is hard especially since I'll have a newborn at home and all that jazz but I know that after I get out of college I'll be able to fully support me and him no problem and that's what keeps me going. I love the fact you have ambitions that are that high. One of my really good friends - her mom is director of nursing at a correctional facility, She was a directer of nursing at a hospital and just didn't like the people she worked with and had really enjoyed working at the prison, said she got more respect from prisoners than she ever did working at a hospital. And that's where she's been for like 15 years I think? Lol maybe edging up on 20. She really loves the fact she has the power to change things and make things better - just like you! I've always wanted to go into some part of the medical field, and after helping my friend get her sonography certification I realized I would really enjoy doing that. I mean it's not my dream job or anything, but still it's a job that I would enjoy going to work to do, and honestly I've put off going back to school for a couple years now, but about to be a mom has given me that push that I need to get my butt in gear. I have to admit even given the circumstances surrounding my life and being a single mom and everything, it's already been the best thing to ever happen to me. He's like a ray of sunshine and he isn't even here yet!
It's definitely hard to stick to it and purge for sure - I do it with clothes every season and I also do it with purses - I've recently started doing it with things I collect too, though not as much as what some would like lol But I do my best with what I'm comfortable with - I would rather not get rid of something than regret it as soon as I have. I've done that before too and so I know what it feels like - since then I've been a bit more conscious about it and don't do things out of emotion :3

Aww! That's really nice to see - some people think being a single mom is the worst thing to happen but sometimes it's a blessing in disguise that you just have to recognize. It's nice to hear that it's pushed you to do things you were putting off! And even if it's not your end goal, it's still a stepping stone that you need to take to get there and there's nothing wrong with that! :)

---------- Post added 07-12-2015 at 03:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
You said that before. I only eat the curly fries and they are HEAVEN. Too picky to try anything else.
Arby's curly fries with cheese are amazingggg! I also love their 3 meat stack or whatever it is - it's one of their market fresh sandwiches - roast beef, turkey, bacon, lettuce, and mayo on a honey wheat bread - so delicious!

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 07-12-2015 at 07:12 PM..

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 07-12-2015, 07:12 PM

Windows 8 looks like it's unwieldy unless you're on a tablet!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-12-2015, 07:15 PM

It's not bad, but I miss the start menu and such. I really don't know why the got rid of it for a desktop. So stupid in my opinion. But apparently the next upgrade is supposed to have it back, so we'll see! Plus it's a pain in the butt to open files and such because it wants to open them in apps etc. Definitely not suited for a desktop, but if you can get your settings changed you can avoid 90% of the apps on the computer and still function properly. Takes getting used to but it is possible. :3

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 07-12-2015, 07:16 PM

I was right‼ Ick!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-12-2015, 08:40 PM

Yup! Hopefully the new update is better and we go back to the format that wasn't broken and didn't need to be fixed. I've said all along the new format should have been a CHOICE, not forced. For a physical desktop that's not just a big tablet it just doesn't work. :/

What're you up to this evening? :)

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 07-12-2015, 09:10 PM

About to watch TV. Forgot I was fixing a drawing. Crying waterfalls because I can't fix it.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-12-2015, 09:25 PM

Yikes! Definitely take a break and go back - also, try taking a photo of it and looking at the photo - sometimes that helps as well!

I myself am waiting for dinner to cook - BBQ chicken and potatoes & onions - smells so good it's killing me lol I'm also watching the first episode of Dominion for the new season - so happy it's back!

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 07-12-2015, 09:30 PM

I've already put all that away since I see I won't get back to it today.

OH MY GOODNESS I HAD AMAZING NOODLES LAST NIGHT AND MOMMA ISN'T GONNA GIVE ME MORE TONIGHT. *weeps in the corner*

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-12-2015, 09:35 PM

Hopefully when you go back to it it'll be easier!!

Well that's not fair! Tell Mama you need your noodles gosh darn it! Noodles are the best, no matter what kind they are...

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 07-12-2015, 09:56 PM

Leftover noodles from this AH-MAZING Chinese restaurant. I'm super picky, so they're plain.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-12-2015, 11:55 PM

Ahhh I can't do plain!! They at least have to have some sort of sauce or seasoning! :3 My favorite is chicken Ramen or garlic parmesian - when it comes to rice, nothing beats sesame chicken sauce.. Now you're making me want Chinese food!!

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 07-13-2015 at 09:06 PM..

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-13-2015, 02:23 AM

In two more days, I'll get to play a newer and interesting game. :D

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-13-2015, 02:40 AM

That does look like an interesting game!

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-13-2015, 05:20 AM

Suona; Lol I don't think I've carried a purse in years. I've got like canvas tote bags that I use as my purse. And now I'm sure it'll be my diaper bag. xD

He wasn't planned that's for sure, but he's my personal ray of sunshine. <3 Closing in now. 6 days until my due date. and then maybe even the week after if he's late *They'll induce me by the 26th if he's not here* So 13 days max. haha

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-13-2015, 05:48 AM

Bwahaha You and Suona keep calling me other people or saying my name when you mean someone else! Suona mentioned me when she meant to mention you, she also called me Blue when she meant me, and now you've called me Suo! I feel the love xD;

I don't overly mind though - I know who y'all mean!

Oh wow! Really soon then!! Do you have the nursery all set up and everything bought already? :D I think that'll be my favorite part when I have a baby - buying clothes and decorating lol!

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-13-2015, 05:54 AM

Lol wait what? oh dear goodness I'm all sorts of confused and whatnot. xD Trying to keep up with stuff and with prego brain isn't working >.< I'm sorry.

I really don't have a nursery since I'm currently living with my parents, everything is just sort of in my room. We're using a pack and play for his bed, I even bought an actual baby mattress to put in their instead of just the drop down "mattress" as they call it. Lol and got plastic drawers for his clothes and cloth diapers. It's a cute little set up though. :) A little cramped but not really too bad. If it wasn't for the rocking chair it would be pretty roomy. Plus we have some things in boxes that once he gets here will be throughout the house. *like his bathtub will be in my bathroom, and his carseat in my car, and his dirty clothes basket will be in the laundry room.* I really kinda hate I didn't really get to decorate, but in a way I did get to. My parents let me repaint my room and my room was already a nautical/beachy theme like it's been since I did it in high school Lol nets with shells n stuff on it and whatnot. But I repainted the walls that were a tannish color to almost a light aqua/seafoam color. And hung up some cute little things throughout the room. On the way where his pack n play is hangs his name. So I mean it's kinda like a nursery ^^

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 07-13-2015, 12:49 PM

I don't do seasoning 'cause it looks gross all speckly on my food.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-13-2015, 08:38 PM

It's not all about seasoning, and not all seasonings are speckly. If you season with actual ingredients not the stuff in containers. Blegh.

Some things you just can't get around with being in powder form though unfortunately. I use fresh as much as possible :)

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-13-2015, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Lol wait what? oh dear goodness I'm all sorts of confused and whatnot. xD Trying to keep up with stuff and with prego brain isn't working >.< I'm sorry.

I really don't have a nursery since I'm currently living with my parents, everything is just sort of in my room. We're using a pack and play for his bed, I even bought an actual baby mattress to put in their instead of just the drop down "mattress" as they call it. Lol and got plastic drawers for his clothes and cloth diapers. It's a cute little set up though. :) A little cramped but not really too bad. If it wasn't for the rocking chair it would be pretty roomy. Plus we have some things in boxes that once he gets here will be throughout the house. *like his bathtub will be in my bathroom, and his carseat in my car, and his dirty clothes basket will be in the laundry room.* I really kinda hate I didn't really get to decorate, but in a way I did get to. My parents let me repaint my room and my room was already a nautical/beachy theme like it's been since I did it in high school Lol nets with shells n stuff on it and whatnot. But I repainted the walls that were a tannish color to almost a light aqua/seafoam color. And hung up some cute little things throughout the room. On the way where his pack n play is hangs his name. So I mean it's kinda like a nursery ^^
Lol! It's no biggie at all! Was just teasing! ;P

Ohhh didn't think about your parents - that's nice that you were at least able to repaint your room and decorate that way though! Sounds really pretty! :D
And there's always the new room when you're able to get out on your own and decorate the apartment or house however you want to. I agree it stinks you weren't able to do more though - I'd be a bit bummed myself if it were my situation - thankfully my Mom's the total opposite though. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
I don't do seasoning 'cause it looks gross all speckly on my food.
Not all seasoning has oregano speckled in it! Sometimes it's just a sauce with flavor melted in! :)

Quote:
It's not all about seasoning, and not all seasonings are speckly. If you season with actual ingredients not the stuff in containers. Blegh.

Some things you just can't get around with being in powder form though unfortunately. I use fresh as much as possible :)
See to me seasoning doesn't just mean powders and such. To me seasoning means things like onion, salt, pepper, garlic, peppers, etc - anything that gives flavor - doesn't necessarily have to be a sauce though :3 I also try to use as much fresh as possible - isn't always easy due to where I k I've though - but I try :3 Plus I always add fresh to packaged seasoning as well :3

bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-13-2015, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
That does look like an interesting game!
I've been looking at some videos of the game right now on Youtube, and it's got me looking more forward to playing the game myself.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-13-2015, 10:02 PM

Emma; Oh I'm not bummed. haha I've got to do plenty of crafting, shopping and decorating. And like you said there is always more rooms to decorate and everything. His whole theme is nautical so my room really worked well with that. All his stuff is like anchors and whales. :3 Whether I had a girl or boy it was going to be beachy/nautical. Mainly because that's my favorite theme and two it fits either gender so well. The girl would of had more mermaid and seahorse and cute pearly things, but I wanted a boy anyways so it totally all worked out. I even have a "surfer baby on board" for my car. haha It's super cute.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-13-2015, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerockman View Post
I've been looking at some videos of the game right now on Youtube, and it's got me looking more forward to playing the game myself.
I bet! When do you get to play it?

Quote:
Emma; Oh I'm not bummed. haha I've got to do plenty of crafting, shopping and decorating. And like you said there is always more rooms to decorate and everything. His whole theme is nautical so my room really worked well with that. All his stuff is like anchors and whales. :3 Whether I had a girl or boy it was going to be beachy/nautical. Mainly because that's my favorite theme and two it fits either gender so well. The girl would of had more mermaid and seahorse and cute pearly things, but I wanted a boy anyways so it totally all worked out. I even have a "surfer baby on board" for my car. haha It's super cute.
That's true! :3

Aww - that's super adorable!! And I agree - nautical really fits for both genders nicely - for me it's totally going to be Disney themed! If it's a girl Alice in Wonderland, if it's a boy Winnie the Pooh <3 Unfortunately it'll be a bit tricky for me to have kids, and possibly expensive, so I'm waiting until after college to have kids unless something unexpected happens! Though I guess if you look at it in a positive way one thing that's good about my situation is that I don't have to overly worry about the unexpected? Still annoys me though. :/

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 07-13-2015, 10:46 PM

Most of the seasoning I run into is dark green and tainting the whole surface of everything I love to eat. Fries, spaghetti, lasagna, ranch dressing, pizza…

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-13-2015, 10:46 PM

That was another thing with me taking having a baby as a blessing. They've always told me that more than likely I will need medical assistance to get pregnant, and that carrying full term could pose an issue. Well here I am, pregnant the first time I had sex with a guy *which you know that whole shebang story lol* and I've had a healthy pregnancy and I'm at 39 weeks and 1 day. <3 So don't think that the unexpected can't/wont happen. Haha.

I am going to get an IUD put in after he's born and I heal just incase something like this could ever happen again. I mean okay so one mishap happened and I'm dealing with it and I'm happy about it, but doesn't mean I can't prevent something like this happening again *not that I plan on it, or plan on being sexual with males but ya know better safe than sorry*

I've actually never been a Disney fan except for a couple of movies, but Alice in wonderland ranks up in my top favorite movies of all time. I never did get into any of the princess-y time things as a child or as I got older haha. Sounds like super cute ideas though. <3 I love anything that is in relation to the beach. It's where I really feel sane and totally relaxed at.

I think though if I could of had any baby nursery theme (money not an issue) it would of been Tim Burton themed all over the place. :D But looking into that sort of thing it's either expensive to buy, time consuming to create or just out of my skill range. Haha I didn't have the option of a nursery anyways so that's okay.