momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 06-20-2013, 03:36 AM

D looked at Gemini and blushed, although it wasn't noticeable due to her helmet. She was about to explain the rock to Gemini, but then shit went down. D shoved the rock in a storage compartment on her suit and then whipped out her pulse rifle. She hadn't seen what happened exactly, but D knew it was trouble. She was happy there was finally action, but worried since this could be something very bad. She ran towards where the guys were, wanting to see if they knew what was happening. "Nimmy, what happened?!", she asked.

Nimbus tensed when he heard the loud sound. He dropped his tools and stoop up quickly. He glanced around, seeing if he could see anyone that was hurt. Everyone was seemed to be gathering, also trying to find out what the hell was going on. He was relieved to see D, though. He was glad she hadn't been the one who'd of done something to make that noise happen. Damn girl never thought things through. "I didn't see what happened. Whatever it is, I don't want you going out there and start kicking. If it's bandits, they are well armed. If that's the case, I want you hauling your ass up on top of the building and you need to start sniping.", Nimbus said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-20-2013, 04:07 AM

After standing right outside the large metal building for what seemed like only a few minutes. The distant sounds of a helicopter closing in on their location had caused Akito to reopen his eyes slowly, lifting his gaze up toward the blue sky a large black and brown helicopter seemed to had been making it's way toward the building. Curious onto who or what was inside of such a large helicopter, the dark-haired male had straightened up his back as though he were about to step forward. The last thing he had expected was when the sight of a large beast jumping off of a building onto to catch a hold of the chopper was probably the main thing that made Akito's eyes widen in shock. The creature looked barely even human at all and to be that strong to take down such a large piece of metal with that much ease, there was no telling that the creature was most likely still going to be alive after that.

Turning his gaze over toward Trigun for a moment, Akito had rested one of his palms onto the hilt of his sheathed electric blade. "Guessing we're going to be checking that out." Were his only words toward Trigun before hearing Svanna's voice from within the building yelling out at the two of them on what that was. Tilting his head back through the doorway to look inside, Akito slowly unsheathed his electric blade for a moment. "We got trouble..a helicopter just got downed by some large creature..there might be survivors..but that creature is mostly still alive too." This was the most Akito had really ever spoken to anyone before but considering how dangerous that creature had looked it was best to have everyone know what they were up against before going straight for it.

Soon enough the dark-haired male had made his way around the side of the building as he stepped straight down the alleyway that was remained next to the large place. While Akito had approached the wreckage of of the downed helicopter, the sounds of flames that came from the helicopter were easily heard as well as what seemed to had been loud banging against metal. At that exact instant, the dark haired male had thought for sure there must've been human survivors as well. However, by the time he was right about to turn the corner, Akito leaned his head right around the corner to find that the large beast that downed the helicopter was the one banging against the metal of the chopper. From the sight of the beast, it had seemed from afar to be able to stand to at least 10feet tall with two inhumanly large arms as it's skin color had been what looked like solid black rock with multiple cracks all over it's body.

Raising a brow at what this creature was, the dark-haired male rested his back against the wall of the corner before turning his gaze back toward the direction where he had come from, in case that anyone else from the colony was going to come and assist him with this battle.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-20-2013, 05:11 PM

Name : Shekina Rosewood.
Special Traits : A Scientist in Nano-technology.
Weapons : Nano-Fusion pistol, and a Electro-magnetic Wave Sword (Think Jingwei's Shock-Sword, in fallout 3)
Bio : Shekina is a Mad-scientist, in a broad sense. At the age of 10, she built her own Nuclear Reactor. During the Golden age of Technology, when she was 18, she developed much of the Nano-tech seen by the Military (including D's suit). However, many thought her method's 'inhumane'. She called those people weak. Yes there were some risk's. Yes, people had died, but it was for the better, or so she thought.

When the out-break happened, she was one of the many turned to for answer's. She was on her way to Fort knox, when a Ten-times pain in the ass Mutant destroyed her chopper.
pic :

"Ugh! For pity's sake. I wish they accepted my Design for a Nano-shield around these bloody thing's. Stupid Republican's....."A Voice said, Suddenly, several bang's came from a piece of Metal, and than a women stepped out. She was wearing a Light-weight variant of D's armor, and looked at Akito. "are you my Rescuer, Mister?" She asked, pulling her pistol out.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 06-20-2013, 11:19 PM

Trigan let out a large sigh as he wobbled forward and backwards while sitting outside he turned his head looking at Akito "so do you think tha. . . " Trigan turned quickly watching as a helicopter was ripped out of the sky "WOW Sword guy did you see that" he said as he got up it had been awhile since he had been in a fight so things were getting boring past meeting everyone. Trigan turned as the group leaders came running out wondering what just happened "well you see there was a really big baby that fell from the sky or some helicopter crashed after being attacked by mutants and my moneys on the second" He said standing and cracking his knuckles as he was ready for a fight.

As soon as Akito ran off Trigan was right behind him keeping close and soon after the reached the crash sight he noticed the large creature as it began sniffing but soon after a girl popped her head out from some rubble asking Akito if he had rescued her "shh keep quiet" he said as grabbed her pulling her to the wall to make sure it didn't see her he let out a smile "Hi i'm Trigan and this is sword guy Akito nice to meet you" he said before turning back to Akito "I say we hit it hard and fast we won't be able to outrun it" he said making sure he didn't do anything stupid to harm Akito or this girl or who ever followed closely.

Last edited by Temple; 06-20-2013 at 11:29 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-21-2013, 02:04 AM

Gemini paced,anxious,outside the building.She couldn't see what was going on,but she could hear voices.She wanted to go investigate,but she had not been given permission to leave.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-21-2013, 02:09 AM

As Akito stayed resting his back against the wall nearby the downed helicopter and listening to the continuous sounds of the large creature banging both of it's large fists upon the metal of the chopper, the last thing the dark-haired swordsman had expected was when a young female had come slipping out of the wreckage only to ask Akito if he was her rescuer. Raising a brow without a word to her, he had taken his gaze away from the woman and focused his attention back onto the creature. Trigan by this point had shown up beside Akito only to inform him that they should strike quickly while they still had the chance. For the moment, he had taken his gaze back down toward the alleyway where the two of them had come from. This creature was large and considering how rough it's skin had looked to be, there was no doubt that one strike with anyone's weapon was going to take care of it instantly.

If the creature's skin was made of nothing more then simply rock, then a single slice with either of Akito's blades would easily take off a piece of its body but yet he had the feeling that if this creature was strong enough to take down such a large helicopter and remain in such a fine condition, there must've been something else that was made from it. Slowly and silently, the dark-haired swordsman unsheathed his blades as he awaited for the creature to either stop it's banging on the helicopter or at least more help from the colony would arrive.

Andraus

Old 06-21-2013, 02:24 AM

Shekina yanked herself away from Trigun. "I may be a women, Sir, but I'm no weakling. "She said, with pride in her voice. She than pulled out her blade. It was Similar to Akito's, only instead of just having spark's around it, it had a Smooth Electric current around it, like a Tesla Coil. She than put it back in it's Sheath, And you could hear something powering up. She was facing the Creature. "Buy me time!" She said to Akito.

"Gemini! D! Go check that out. "Svanna said, to the two females. This wasn't going to end well, and Svanna knew it.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-21-2013, 02:42 AM

While the new woman had spoken with Trigun beside him, Akito had remained silent as he kept shifting his gaze between checking at the creature to make sure it hadn't spotted them as well as the alleyway to see if anymore allies were coming to help. The last thing the dark-haired swordsman had expected was when the large creature had ended up roaring loudly in rage and the word from the new woman that she had told Akito to back her up. Quickly enough, he had turned his gaze back toward the creature only to find that the woman was now facing this large beast one on one. A low sigh had escaped his lips as he only took his attention onto Trigun for a moment to see how the woman had gotten out of his grasp.

There hadn't been much time to think as the creature once more roared loudly only to end up raising both of it's fists into the air as it prepared to swing them down onto the woman and kill her instantly. Lowering his head, Akito had only taken a single step forward and within that same instant he was now standing face to face with the beast with his electric blade unsheathed but his pulse blade still within it's sheathe. Holding back the weight of the creature's fists had been a bit difficult but still it hadn't needed the dark-haired swordsman to use both of his hands to hold it back.

Without so much as a word to the woman behind him, with his free hand; Akito had unsheathed his pulse blade before slashing sideways from underneath his other arm toward the stomach area of the creature. Just as he had expected, the pulse blade had pushed back the large creature multiple feet as it's feet slid across the ground as though the floor was covered in ice. Normally, if this creature was made of nothing more then plain rock, it would've easily been blown into pieces by being sliced once from Akito's pulse blade. However, rather then doing so it had left a large wound that injured the creature at it's stomach area.

The rock beast roared loudly once again but this time from pain, anyone who had looked at this creature's wound had now been more then simple to tell that on it's interior was molten lava. Strange indeed, a beast made of lava and rock but yet the pulse blade didn't blow it away. This creature was indeed something strange, whatever it was it had charged forward toward Akito only to end up missing completely when he had stepped to the side. The beast was also very quick on it's feet but not quick enough to catch up with the swordsman. Sheathing back both of his blades, for the moment he would just keep the creature's attention as a way to buy time for whatever the woman was planning.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 06-21-2013, 03:01 PM

Trigan blinked when the girl dashed off he looked at Akito when he just wondered how this happened, then everyone seemed to be dashing out Trigan followed soon after, when Akito catched the beasts fists with his blade Trigan stopped beside the girl for a second "I never said that you were helpless I just don't like losing my advantages" he said as he ran up after Akito pushed the creature back, Trigan looked as he could see he hot magma leaking out from the wound but it didn't seem to stop the creature as he went to try and crush Akito again but this time Akito dashed under the fist catching it and thanks to it's force he left a small dent where his feet were and to normal people this would be an almost impossible task but Trigan just stood as he clenched the arm holding it in place as the monster punched Trigan trying to get free "Get the arm before I feel like letting go" he said with a smile still on his face he seemed to be unfazed by the hits he was taking.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 06-21-2013, 05:30 PM

D looked at Nimbus and patted his shoulder. She gave him a smile before she followed Svanna's order and ran off to see what was going on. She pulled out her pulse rifle, and ran down the alleyway that lead to the source of the problem. She knew Nimbus was worried about her, he always did. He knew she could take care of herself, but he still wanted to keep her safe. Although their personalities clashed sometimes and they'd get into fights, they were still close. They had to trust each other as soon as they met, because the situation they were in was dire. Mutants were coming out of the wood works and they had to protect each other. They barely managed to get out of that situation. Afterwards, they traveled together and protected each other. Although Nimbus didn't tell her much about his past and interests, she got to know him. They were kinda close. She had confided in him her secrets and stuff about her past. he seemed to enjoy hearing it, but she wasn't sure.

D slid to a stop, her mouth gaping open once she saw the creature they were fighting. There was a helicopter that was smashed and damaged to the point of no repair, it seemed. Then there was this giant creature made of what looked like black molten rock. She couldn't believe something so huge was here. She had seen big mutants, but nothing like this. Everyone was doing their best to fight the creature. There was one female there, who wasn't with the group. She was wearing the same armor as D, which showed she was part of the forces. She must have been the one driving the helicopter. D had to avoid shooting the others. She aimed her gun at the creature's head and started shooting. It didn't seem all that effective. The bullets were lodged into the creature's skull, but it didn't pierce through completely. It seemed it had a thick head, literally. It only seemed to anger the creature more.

Andraus

Old 06-22-2013, 01:50 AM

Shekina saw the girl firing at the creature, and pulled her blade out. The current absorbed one of the pulse shot's, and Shekina then sheathed it again. She then faced the Creature, and two Metallic pieces sprouted from her suit, and pressed by her temple's. On them were Glowing Letter's, both Written in Calligraphic Japanese. One said 'Chaos', and the Other said 'Control'. Shekina let out a small laugh, and then shouted to everyone "Move!!!"

A Moment later, she charged forward, Her now Over-charged blade cutting it like butter. She looked like a Ballerina, dancing with her blade. She finally strike down with a heavy strike, and a Shock-wave was sent out, sending the last of the Energy from her sword, splitting the Creature in half. She then sheathed her sword, walking forward to the upper half of the Creature. She pulled her pistol out, and fired it at it's head, burning a hole straight through it. She then looked at her 'Rescuer's'. "Thanks. I probably wouldn't have been abled to kill that thing if you people weren't here........"She said, walking to the Chopper.

Her Guard's were dead, and so was the pilot, but there was still some thing's she could Scavenge from the wreckage. She took as much Loose metal as she could carry, some Insulation tubing, Wire's, and a Large Chrome Chest. "Could someone help me Carry this?" She asked. The Chest was at-least a ton.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-22-2013, 02:46 AM

Gemini instantly took her guns and ran forward,following orders.Unfortunately,she got there too late and the action was over.Pouting,Gemini made her way over to the dead creature and knelt next to it."Please rest peacefully,hunt friend." She told it,then stood up and turned towards the newcomer."Who this?" She asked.

((FOR THE LOVE OF CRAP WOLFIE WANTED A PIECE OF THAT ACTION!!!! Can't people ever just wait...?))

Andraus

Old 06-22-2013, 03:02 AM

(For the love of Baby chicken world, ~Wild Spirit Wolf~: your always off when everyone's on, and posting. What can I do about that?)

Svanna shouted, over the wall "GUY'S! GET YOUR ASSES TO THE FRONT GATE, WE GOT MARAUDER'S IN COMING!!!!"She said, but ducked when Assault Rifle fire came by her.

Out Front, a group of Maybe 10-15 Marauder's came running, obviously looking for stuff to loot from the Crash site. A Majority had Ak-47's, and Fire-axe's. One had what looked to be a Hunter's Compact, with a Scope. They lacked Leader-ship, but their sheer number's posed a problem.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-22-2013, 03:50 AM

It had only been a few minutes that Akito had kept swaying himself left to right while he had dodged every single hit that the enraged creature had tried to harm him. The dark-haired swordsman was easily able to keep this up for as long as he needed to until the new woman was finally finished preparing her attack against this large creature. While he had dodged each large fist that had came down upon him, the last thing Akito had expected was Trigun to end up showing himself out of nowhere to get the creature's attention onto him. This male was indeed a strange one, even though he had gotten the beast's attention and being hit over and over again by it's extremely large fists, Trigun had stood there almost as though he was completely unfazed by the nonstop attacks.

Whatever the case was, when Trigun had told him to slice off the arm from the creature while he had the chance. Akito had prepared himself to do so, that was until several shots of what seemed to be a pulse weapon had caught the dark-haired swordsman's attention. Shifting his gaze only slightly over toward the side, it was none other then D coming into the battle to assist them against this creature who only kept becoming more and more enraged as more people came to attack it.

While D and Trigun had gotten the attention of the creature, Akito was completely unaware of the other woman from earlier was actually charging up her attack. The one thing that probably caught his attention was when a large shockwave had come blasting toward him and the voice of the woman had told Akito as well as everyone else to move. Within an instant, the dark-haired swordsman had sheathed his electric blade as he held out his pulse blade in front of him in a sideways motion to defend himself against the large after-affect from the woman's attack. By the time it had all been over, the large creature had now been on the floor completely dead and slice in half. One part of it's body had now a large bullet shot within it's face as well.

By the time Akito had made his way over toward the other half of the monster, he had kneeled down in front of it only to place a single hand onto the rock-like section of it's body. The creature's skin was as jagged as it had seemed to look to be, and from the heat from it's molten lava that filled it's insides gave away the obvious fact that it was no doubt as deadly as it looked to be. Sheathing both his blades by this point, when Svanna had yelled out about marauders making their way to their location, Akito quickly darted his attention toward her direction. A low sigh escaped his lips as he hadn't bothered to speak to any of the members of the colony who helped with the battle nor with the new woman. Rather, he simply began to make his way over toward the sounds of gunshots in front of the building. Every several shots that came down the alleyway due to misses from the maraudersa were easily dodged out of the way from hitting Akito at all as he continued to increase his walking speed ever so slightly as he came closer and closer toward the front of the building.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-22-2013, 06:13 AM

Without another word,Gemini dashed towards the front gate.In her haste,she actually ran on all fours in order to get there faster.Skidding to a halt at the front gate,the redhead pulled up her gun and sighted,picking out her target.She switched the setting to Pulse and started firing,each bullet hitting with deadly accuracy."Die bastards!! Pack territory...not yours!!" She growled,making it obvious for a single instant that she had actually been raised by wolves.

Andraus

Old 06-26-2013, 02:04 AM

The Fire-fight between the two group's was loud. Really loud. Loud enough to the point were Mutant's started popping up. Thankfully, between the fire exchange from The Colonist's, and the Mutant's, the Raider's were being forced back excessively. However, Svanna ran out, to Try and defend Gemini. The Fire-fight was especially bad with them.

Saving Gemini from a grenade, By pushing her out of range of the Explosive, Svanna was sent flying, knocked unconscious. Two Raider's Grabbed her, and hauled her into their car. Th gunner got on the turret, and started firing at the group, making their escape.

"SIS!!! NO!" Tristan ran out of Cover, and started firing. Realizing that shooting them was useless, Tristan got back inside the compound, and loading up Roxie. He didn't care if the car was in bad condition, or not. He was going to save his sister, even if it costed him his life.

(this roleplay will NOT die. I refuse D:<)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 06-26-2013, 02:29 AM

D and Nimbus both sprung into action when they heard Svanna call out. They got their asses in gear and both started running towards the front. D was out in the battle field, shooting with guns ablaze and kicking Marauder ass. She didn't have fancy fighting skills like some. She used dirty tricks and used her speed to her advantage. She didn't care if it was low, she'd kick a man in the balls and pump full of led our gouge his eyes if they weren't protected. She didn't five a fuck. She didn't care about honor in a battle. It was life or death to her, and she was going to live. When the mutants came in, she pumped them full of led.

Nimbus was using his shotgun completely to his advantage. If someone got close he'd whack them with it and shoot their head off. The one thing he agreed with D on, was with fighting. He didn't care if he used dirty tricks. He didn't resort to them as often, though. Both him and D were fighting for their lives, when the explosion came. The two of them weren't harmed, but when they saw Svanna get kidnapped they were angry. D, not thinking, started running after the truck. She managed to avoid the turret mostly, but was shot on her right shoulder. She didn't even leave factory grounds. "YOU DUMB ASS!", Nimbus yelled as he ran over to her and dragged her ass back. The bullet had managed to puncture the suit, which was damaged from the fight. "I'm FINE, let go!", D said as she tried to push Nimbus off of her. When she moved her shoulder she let out a gasp and yelled out profanity. "Goddamn!", she said. "You're such an idiot! You never think things through! You're lucky you're not anymore damaged than this!", he said. Nimbus pulled out a handkerchief and pressed it against her shoulder. "The bullet is still in there...We're going to have to get it out.", he said. "We can get it out later! We gotta get Svanna back!", D said as she pulled herself out of Numbus' grip and grunted in pain. She held the handkerchief in place and started walking towards to base.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-26-2013, 02:56 AM

Gemini sat up after being knocked aside, and screamed as Svanna was taken. She jumped up and ran after the group that had taken her, firing as she went. "GIVE HER BACK!!!!" She screamed. She got in a couple good shots at the car, slowing them down, but it wasn't enough for her to catch them. Baring her teeth, she switched the setting on her gun to one that was unmarked, and fired. To anyone looking on, it would look like a regular pulse shot, but it contained a tiny tracking device. The shot hit the car dead on, and Gemini nodded. Then she raced back and jumped onto Roxie the car, perching on the top. "Alpha male, Gemini has tracker on enemy car! Keep going, Gemini tell you where!" She called down to Tristan.

Andraus

Old 06-28-2013, 02:44 AM

Tristan Revved up the Car, and drove out. He looked at Everyone, and shouted. "Anyone who's coming, need's to come now! "He said to the group.

(sorry. Really can't post more than that)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-28-2013, 03:33 AM

((Know what's funny? Wolfie's little brother is a twin, and his name is Tristan. His twin sister is Cassidy. Nice Irish names ^-^))

Gemini was already on top of the car, and decided to stay there. "Gemini has better view here, can tell you which way. Tracker on line, work perfectly. Best hurry!"

Andraus

Old 07-02-2013, 04:07 AM

momochan: happydeath: Temple: can you guys post?! jeez.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-02-2013, 04:22 AM

(happy death doesn't have internet. give him time.)

D started to walk towards the car, but was pulled back by Nimbus once more. "D, you need to get that shoulder taken care of properly. I know you've had worse, but there is no need for you to go. I know you, I know you'd fight and get hurt worse and loose blood because of that injury and the others you'll probably get. Stay here, take care of the shoulder, and hold fort. Besides, we need someone standing watch here.", Nimbus said seriously. D wasn't happy, but he was right. She needed to take proper care of her shoulder and watch over the base. it was boring, but it was what needed to be done. She grumbled and let out a sigh. "Fine, fine. I'll stay.", she said. Nimbus nodded and patted her back before he ran over to Roxie and jumped in. D watched, with an agitated look on her face and hand on her shoulder. She let out a huff and went inside of the factory.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-09-2013, 05:02 PM

(Sawwi i took so long you guys. I still won't be having internet back for this week but will be getting it back no doubt by next week. Not sure about a day, but im getting my stuff back saturday is all i know for sure. Internet is going to be setup sometime next week. @w@ im sorry it taking so long.
I'll be posting in a bit.)

It had taken Akito only a matter of time of time to finally reach the front area of the building. Even once reaching the front of the large metal building, he was still completely able to keep his breathing at a controlled rate rather then him panting heavily. Turning his head left and right to find that all the other people that he had joined forces with had now been fighting against the marauders as well as mutants who decided to show up from all the noise. It looked to be what almost seemed as a world full of pure chaos. Several mutants who had noticed Akito's pressence to simply just stand there and watch immediately came after the dark-haired swordsman. Taking a single glance to the corner of his eye when he had seen what looked to be a four-armed mutant coming toward him, Akito hadn't wasted anytime to reach out a single arm and grab it by the throat before slamming it's head straight into the ground with a loud thud. Taking his free hand, he had unsheathed his electric blade before jabbing it straight into the middle of the creature's face; killing it instantly.

Once taking down, the few bullet shots that had come flying toward Akito were easily dodged by him taking simple steps to the side. It wasn't long before the sound of a vechile coming crashing out of nowhere from the building behind him catch his attention. It was the vechile they were fixing up earlier, it was in working condition and looked to be that the rest of the colony members were going to go after the raiders who took Triston's sister. Taking a few steps over toward the vechile without so much as a word from anyone, Akito had sheathed his blade and took a seat on the back of the car as he unholstered his sniper and began to keep sure no one nor anything would follow them from the behind.

-------

(this is all ill probably be able to do for the time being, see chu guys when i get my stuff back. :D Nice seeing chu all agains.)

Last edited by happydeath; 07-09-2013 at 06:26 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-10-2013, 03:28 AM

((Good to see you, too Happy!!))