Lise
NPC
NPC

Old 04-02-2011, 02:57 AM

Greetings, Menewshans... I trust some of you have taken advantage of this holiday to cause a bit of mischief. I have been quite busy with pranks of my own, but I seem to have run out of ideas... There are hours left in the day yet, so tell me of the tricks you've committed, I hope to be inspired.

Skipe

Old 04-02-2011, 03:00 AM

Well...I ran on the treadmill naked and my friends walked in. I hope you get inspired by that.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-02-2011, 03:03 AM

I wanted to do a prank, but I didn't have the stuff I needed for it. xD I wanted to do the coke bomb trick on my mom. All you have to do is drop a mento into the soda and I think it sort of explodes or fizzes up really bad. xD My mom would have killed me though. She loves her coke.

Kiako
We are heroes; heroes of the nig...

Old 04-02-2011, 03:03 AM

Lise: I just stuck paper fish on people's backs since April Fools in French is "Poisson D'Avril" (Poission = Fish in English :D)

Sandy
Paws Up!
Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 03:04 AM

I used to do that too... since I'm french xD

Kiako

Old 04-02-2011, 03:05 AM

Solou: I am French Canadian technically XD

Sandy
Paws Up!
Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 03:13 AM

I am french canadian too xD

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 04-02-2011, 03:17 AM

I do graphic design work for a rather huge international fanbase for a singing group . . . we collaborated with the other staff such as writers and video producers to make over 150,000 people believe that the group we love so much was collaborating with Justin Bieber for their next single that's soon to be released.

It was complete with a new, crazy layout in honor of the Biebs, a fake video of the behind the scenes footage in the making of the video / recording of the song, and a forged interview with the Biebs himself about his work with the group.

Most believed it even though we had an obvious April Fools' disclaimer at the bottom. XD Made a lot of people mad, but more or less ended up scaring a lot of people into believing it was happening for at least a few minutes of their lives. :)

Kiako

Old 04-02-2011, 03:17 AM

Oh cool! *high fives the fellow Québecois(e)* :eager:

Sandy
Paws Up!
Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 03:19 AM

Québécoise! ^^

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 04-02-2011, 03:20 AM

You could always put makeup on someone while they sleep. Really bad makeup.

Then there is the old glass of water on the top of a partially closed door trick.

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 03:45 AM

Last night I told my boyfriend that I fell from the stairs at work and was rushed to the hospital, he ended up going to the hospital but he didnt find me duh lol

He called me on my cell phone, I told him "Apirl Fools!"
He was a bit mad, but got over it since we both started laughing
I didnt know he would have left work early to check on me..... so sweet lol

Maybe do something like that, but tell them april fools before they end up checking up on you lol

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 04-02-2011, 02:30 PM

I fail at April fools. I don't do anything fun. My friends back home however staged break ups, lesbianism, plastic surgery and marriages in their facebook posts. :P Silly people. The only problem is, it's totally believable that any of them would do these things so really, I think a couple of them did fight/break up because of their fake fights, and one came out of the closet (finally). lulz.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 04-02-2011, 02:38 PM

I do, too, Mellie.

Clair didn't play any pranks- she was the one who got pranked. She got pranked twice. One, Mother Nature decided it's not Spring and we got a blizzard on April Fools day (after all the snow had melted and beautiful plants had began to bloom). x_x And then my friend told me that his home had been set on fire. I was so scared I nearly started crying. xD Luckily, it was really just an April Fools joke.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 04-02-2011, 08:44 PM

So I just got this idea to lock all of the threads in the staff room...when I realized it wasn't April Fools anymore. /woe. Mellie: day late and dollar short. xD

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 04-02-2011, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody Xyelle View Post
So I just got this idea to lock all of the threads in the staff room...when I realized it wasn't April Fools anymore. /woe. Mellie: day late and dollar short. xD
Save it for another year?

And I didn't pull any pranks this year. :( Liz is a boring person.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 10:20 PM

I haven't pulled any really good pranks...Ever. I think the most crafty I got was at about 8 I poured salt into someone's coffee...And I thought it was hilarious.

Hmm the cutest one my dad pulled on my mom was to tell her that he got a message from the car dealership from a Mr. Peacock and gave her the number for the local zoo. I thought that was a harmless bit of fun. She fell for it too.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 04-02-2011, 11:00 PM

When my boyfriend got home from college yesterday, the conversation went something like this:
Quote:
Him: Hi!
Me: Bye!
Him: ...
Me: APRIL FOOLS!
Him: OH MY GOD!!! I'm engaged, by the way.
Me: That's fine, because I'm pregnant, and it's not yours.
We're so clever. :cool: I considered posting something like "I'm pregnant" on facebook as an obvious joke, but I had a scary feeling that it'd be the one day a year that my aunt checks facebook and she'd freak out and call my entire family... In fact, I was scared that anyone would take it seriously. :lol:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-02-2011, 11:57 PM

:rofl: You should have done that. it would have been really funny. xD

I might have to do that when I'm older :ninja:

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 04-03-2011, 12:58 AM

I was too busy learning CPR to play any pranks... But I hear there were some good ones at my brother's school...

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 04-03-2011, 03:39 AM

A few years ago I posted on my blog that I was engaged. Man was that a shock to my boyfriend. My friends all congratulated me...OF course, April Fools.

Last year one of those friends got me back by doing the same thing on Facebook. DOH!

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-03-2011, 04:02 AM

I only pulled one prank this year and it wasn't even a very good one. Of course I totally forgot it was April Fool's day until someone pulled a prank on my mom.

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-03-2011, 04:06 AM

I took a Tootsie Roll, removed the wrapper, shaped it so it resembled a cat turd. I then placed it in my sister's bed.

When she got home I followed her to her room. I pointed, shouting "Oh god!" She freaked. And before she could get a good look, I picked it up and ate it. :D

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-03-2011, 04:08 AM

:rofl: omg good one captain howdy! *writes that down* I need to pull that prank on my mom! She would freak out!

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 04-03-2011, 04:48 AM

I knew a fellow once who was easily grossed out by anything to do with a woman's "monthly."
So my friends and I took a tampon (it was clean! though we did color on it with a red marker) and stuck it into the bottom of his sleeping bag. We could hear him as he crawled into bed...

Quote:
Wait, guys...there's something in my sleeping bag. Seriously guys, what it is it? Someone turn on a light! AAAAAAUGGGGHHH!!
Ah, memories. :lol: