Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind

Old 07-21-2010, 11:57 PM

I used to read them all the time when I was little.
Mossflower and The Legend of Luke were my favorite. >w<
Pearls of Lutra is second favorite though.

Any other fans out there?
What's your favorite book? :]

Sforzando
Goddess of Passion and Rage, The...

Old 07-22-2010, 01:08 AM

I used to read them back when I was in middle school. I think my favorites were Taggerung and the Legend of Luke, but I can't remember much. I know I didn't like Martin the Warrior because of...what happens in it. I also loved Rakkety Tam (I think that's what it's called. The one with the scottish squirrels or something like that).

Obsidian Raven's Song
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-22-2010, 04:49 AM

I loved that series in school. Still do actually lol. I've read them all and still get them when the new one comes out. Some of my favorites were Taggerung, Mossflower, Pearls of Lutra and Rakkety Tam. Those seem to be some of the all around favorites lol. Or at least from some of the people I know. The only one I didn't really like was Triss. It's been a while since I've read it, but I remember not liking it very much.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 07-23-2010, 10:08 PM

Pearls of Lutra was my favourite, just because of the riddles, I love riddles :) But the whole series was good, I also liked Lord Broktree, it was one of the first ones I read.

ZhuHe
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-24-2010, 02:02 AM

I've read all of them except the two or three newest, my friends used to read as well and we would call them the books wrote by "the bald guy." I've also read his other books the Castaways of the Flying Dutchmen. The only problem that I have with his books is that some of the dialog for the characters with accents is hard to read. My favorite book would be the Bellmaker I think.