Hirondelle
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-03-2013, 05:49 PM

This is a private roleplay between Hirondelle and primadonna. Feel free to read but please don't reply if you are not part of this! Thank you! :)

Haruka Suzuki

Sakura petals fell down in a graceful dance before her window as Haruka got ready for yet another year at her chosen high school, one slightly above average in classing and full of carefree laughter. She wasn't the smartest there was, of course, but had a gift for studying, and had used said gift to enter in the prettiest school she and her parents could afford. She was in her last year of high school now, and... she was happy. She had lots of friends and, though embarrassing, some flattering admirers. Life was good for one Suzuki Haruka, and she already planned her entry into university as a future writer, her gift for words serving her well in her dreams.

Quickly getting dressed in her uniform after a quick shower, she proceeded to get ready for the day at breakneck speed, anxious to see her new classmates and her school friends once more. Leaving her room to go downstairs, thanking her mother who passed her two buttered slices of bread as was custom on new school years and saying goodbye to her small family, she was quickly out of the house and on her way to school, taking the nearby train to her beloved campus. It was a lovely morning and she couldn't stop smiling, her dark eyes sparkling with life and her pale cheeks rosy with excitement.

Her destination reached, Haruka looked upon the beautiful sight of her home away from home, the neatly trimmed flowerbeds and the alley bordered by pretty benches and sakura trees making a marvellous sight with the laughing students and the elegant Victorian-styled school. Grinning, the young woman spotted some of her friends and hailed them with a laugh, the school year officially starting for her then.

She couldn't wait to see who would be in her class!

primadonna
I love Hot Pockets.

Old 10-05-2013, 07:02 PM

(( Sorry I was gone these last couple days! I've been busy with school junk and work. Bleck. I'll be back to reply really soon! Like, later today!~ ))

primadonna
I love Hot Pockets.

Old 10-06-2013, 08:00 PM

Kou Miyuzaki

As she tied up her brown boots, Kou received friendly pats on her head from her cat- Berry. Her hair was almost always a mess of dark brown tangles and Berry was no help at all to it. She looked up, startling the black kitten and smiled.

"Up to no good as always, Berry?" She scooped up the animal and gave it a small hug. "You be a good boy while I'm at school, okay?" She held him up in the air, making a soft meow escape him. "What am I saying, of course you'll be a good boy."

She set the kitten down and gave him a small peck of a kiss. "See you later!~"

And with that, she stood up and left the house. Her parents slept all day so that they could work at night. So she usually didn't see them until she got home from school.

When she pulled up to the campus on her 10-speed bike, Kou looked around. It was still early enough to be dark outside, so she took her time locking her bike up. It wouldn't hurt to walk around, right?

Kou admired the sakura petals that fell from the trees as she ventured down around the gardens. She nodded at a small bench near a water fountain and pointed. That's where I'll eat my lunch today.

After a few minutes of aimless wandering, she looked at her watch and figured she might start to get to class.