Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 08-11-2011, 01:08 AM

Hey there!

Do you watch Degrassi? What do you think of the Summer Season so far?

Feel free to talk about anything Degrassi! Also, you can share your own "Summer School" stories whether it be from this Summer or the past Summers!

I am a Degrassi nut so feel free to ask me anything about it too! :D I have watched the really old one too. ;)

Let's discuss and get those pies! <3

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-11-2011, 02:38 AM

I hadn't really watched Degrassi. Nor have I cared for it much, since I never watched it. :S Although I do have Summer school/Camp stories. :D

I remember one of my going into 8th grade Summer School/Camp memories though. I wasn't into sports much, but I managed to get my team a winning score in one sport or something. :S

Esmereina

Old 08-11-2011, 02:47 AM

Hehe, I figured that not many would like Degrassi here, but I took a shot and it was kinda new approach to making a thread. :) This is why I also included Summer School stories! :D

Oh my! Did you win a prize for it? And how were the summer classmates like?

Man, I used to go to Summer School WILLINGLY in almost every year of my school life. XD Even in college I would go to Summer School. I have no idea why I tortured myself like that, but I did end up burning out in college as a result.

The elementary summer school were fun though. I remember during recess one of our activities was running through the sprinkers they had attached to the school building in the school yard! OMG that was FUN!

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-11-2011, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Did you win a prize for it? And how were the summer classmates like?
I won a prize for the best computer camper. :)

The Summer classmates were ok. I hung out with my own 'crew'. Although not everyone liked me. :( I was just glad a few people could stand me. ^_^;

Sandy
Paws Up!
Penpal

Old 08-11-2011, 04:37 AM

I haven't watch Degrassi for so long... now there are too many new characters....

Johnny Hobo
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Johnny Hobo

Old 08-11-2011, 03:01 PM

*cough*

I watch it >.>

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-11-2011, 03:04 PM

That's ok. :) I just hadn't had the chance to get addicted to Degrassi or watch it a lot. :S

I am sure it was and still is a good show. :) I think if I remember right, it is based off of Canadian high school or something. If I remember right. :-/

Esmereina

Old 08-12-2011, 12:53 AM

@Lizzy: It's always nice to find the few who can handle you. I had the same issue when I was in junior high. We ended up having our own unique group as a result. I didn't think it was so bad.

@Terrible D: Duuuuddddeeee!!!!.. What do you think of the season so far? OMG Adam is my favorite!

@Kitty: I just think the stories got more edgier. The students change since everyone grow up and stuff. I like how they weave in the newcomers sometimes. However, now the new cast is a little irritating. I think they should have added an MTF to counter the FTM that is Adam. I wanted to see how a transgender female would react to a transgender male. Believe it or not, some I knew of had conflicts. It's really interesting to me how teens interact with each other now.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 08-12-2011, 01:36 AM

Same...With that there are too many new characters now...I watched when it was all about Craig, Jimmy, Marco , Emma, Sean, etc.
I watched a little when they had Declan...but they don't show him anymore D: and now i rarely watch...for Eli ^^