Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 11-29-2013, 05:58 PM

When night fell, Gail assigned the unlucky men that would be on watch for night shift. She always tried to pick the ones that she knew were able to stay up late anyway. She also assigned Owen, just to see how he would do. Since the incident in the storage area, she was curious about the boy. Before retiring to her room, she went over to Bones. "Keep an eye on the new kid for me."

Owen was relived that he got night shift. When Gail was out of sight, he rushed down to the storage room and found Eusme. "Everyone is going to bed. I'll keep the night shift distracted. Go ahead and do what you need to do, maybe find a better place to hide." He rushed back up before anyone noticed he was gone.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-01-2013, 06:30 AM

Bones smiled at his captain, then waved slightly. "No problem, captain. I'll keep an eye on him at all times." Something about the new kid made him think he was up to something. He didn't like feeling like something was going on under his nose.

She heard someone coming again, then sighed. She knew it was Owen. "But, Owen, I don't wanna stay here." She sighed, clearly not being heard by him, then climbed out of the barrel and stretched. She walked around, trying to feel her way around the room. Then she ate a few pieces of fruit and grabbed a dried piece of meat, then sat and ate it slowly.

Pandora's Box

Old 12-06-2013, 01:27 PM

"Good, you better. Have a nice night." Gail said before she went to her room for the night.

Owen went over to the other guys who were on night shift. Most of them were talking about nonsense that Owen didn't care for, but her pretended to be interested. "So, does she always send the new guys on the night shift?" he asked the others. Some of them laughed and others just agreed. "Yeah, usually to make sure they aren't crazy for wanting to come on here." one said.

The_Moons_Whisper
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-20-2013, 09:44 PM

Bones sat out on the railing, watching his crew busy themselves. It was a slower pace after dark, since they couldn't really see where they were going. He kept a special eye out for the new kid, making sure he wasn't up to anything.

Eusme sighed to herself, painfully bored. She started think about what it was like up on deck for Gale and couldn't help but leave the room. She peaked around the door, glad that it didn't squeak when she opened it.

Pandora's Box

Old 01-20-2014, 04:31 AM

((I'm soooo sorry I haven't responded! I was just wondering if we could maybe get to something interesting? Like maybe Eusme getting caught?))