Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 01-03-2014, 10:46 AM

♔ Sakura_Madison's Big Jar of Good Memories ♔

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 01-19-2014, 09:57 AM

Reserve

Last edited by Sakura_Madison; 01-19-2014 at 10:30 AM..

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-19-2014, 10:31 AM

Reserve

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-19-2014, 10:36 AM

Reserve here!

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-19-2014, 10:37 AM

Did a lot of things already this year. So far so good!

Jan. 13th, went to the club at Marquee. It was so much fun and getting free drinks. :D

Jan. 16th, went to another club called Hakkasan. Was there for Dada Life. So much fun with life sized bananas and champagne bottle inflatables. A taller woman was trying to steal the banana and she hit me on the head with those light tubes they gave away. So in response, I kicked her for doing that and she let go. After the crazy pillow fighting with the fluff coming out of it, went to eat for breakfast at 4am. Got to bed at 6am and woke up at 8:30am.

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 01-19-2014, 11:08 AM

Jan. 17th, was my sisters Birthday. Wished her a Happy Birthday on Facebook.
Also that day, was the Epic Hangout with a lot of people came. Went to Town Square and hopped over to Anime Revolution. Just check out the shop and waiting on others. Some of the girls were in Lolita and I was too. Headed over to Yogurtland to eat some frozen yogurt, in somewhat cold weather. Headed to Chinatown to eat, but our favorite restaurant was closed due to pipping issues. So went to another restaurant in the near area. More people showed up to eat. After that it was 10pm, it was for karaoke! I stayed for 2 hours. Lost somewhat my voice.

Jan. 18th to now, in a sleepover with some close friends. Watched Perfect Pitch and The Princess Diaries 2. Both good girlie movies to watch. Still up and just on here for a bit.

There is some bad stuff happening in my life, but I am sure those clouds should be going away soon. I want to have a very good year and the following years to come.