RainbowDragonGrr55
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-08-2014, 11:15 PM

Yes, my memory jar is in fact r2d2. He reminds me of many good times and a lot of my good times are based off of really nerdy things. It makes me happy when I look at him. This memory jar is going to be a place for me to keep my mind of all the stupid negative things that happen in my life. I'm going to start it with what I did with my new years eve because I had fun and I feel like that is the most appropriate place to start this lovely. I'm going to put dates on the ones that I post after they happen. I like to try and be as organized as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday December 31st, 2013

Okay so this is very important for the nerdy aspect my memory jar. I started my new years eve over at Joe's house. We ate Arby's and then I sat down to go through and organize my box of magic cards. At Christmas time my real dad gave me just as many cards as I already had so I doubled the amount of cards I had. I was sitting on the floor for at least two hours and ended up filling my binder up almost all the way with just my white creatures, and that was without the new cards. After that I sat in between Joe and Tanner and he thought it would be funny to lay across the both of us. I have to admit it was pretty comical and it did help to put me in a good mood. Later that evening we went over to a friend's house, Bram. Joe and Bram played two games of magic and I chose to leave my cards at home. We ended the year by playing a FOUR WAY CHESS SET. It made me feel fantastically nerdy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Between January 1st and January 8th

I got back in touch with a very close friend, Jesse and we have been able to talk all the time since we got back in touch. He has kept me from being in a terrible mood as of late and it has been very important to me. On the 7th I got my hair cut and I really enjoy it. It perked up my mood a lot. On the 8th I dyed my hair a very dark red. I have yet to see if it turned out or not because the color is setting in right now. My mother was sweet enough to help me dye my hair. It turned out very nicely. It turned out fantastic.

Last edited by RainbowDragonGrr55; 01-09-2014 at 02:18 AM..

RainbowDragonGrr55
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-10-2014, 03:42 AM

~~~~~~~~~~

I have had many many compliments about my hair today. Not only has the color been complimented many times but so has the shape of the cut. My younger sister loves the way the bangs look on my and my older sister says the color looks really nice on me. I can hardly believe how much it is liked.

RainbowDragonGrr55
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-29-2014, 04:39 AM

~~~~~~~~~~

I am still getting complements about my hair. So many complements, even though the color has started to fade. I've had a ton of people notice that I am starting to loose weight. I don't know exactly how much weight I've lost but it is a good chunk. It's pretty exciting to be honest. I weighed 175 about a year ago and now I've brought it down but an estimate of about 25. My was ex-boyfriend who is now trying to get me back bought me roses on Friday the 17th. On the Friday the 24th we shared lunch at Panda Express. He bought me a pair of hair pencils that I liked, as well as buying some incents for us to enjoy together. He talked me into buying a band t-shirt that I've been looking for. It was a great night and that evening he cooked up some stir-fry for us as well as a little bowl of rice for me. We shared it on a big plate. It was kind of cute and romantic in a simple way.

So much for keeping dates and doing this every day. That's alright. I'll just do it when I have good times and days to say nice things.