Nyvok
Alpha Demon

Old 01-19-2014, 01:25 AM

Oh my goodness! A jar of memories for 2014 to record memories as I wish! I absolutely love this!

Rules for visiting the jar:
*Do NOT put anything cute and fluffy in the jar unless you want it to get burned up into a lot of toxic pieces*

---------- Post added 01-18-2014 at 08:30 PM ----------

The best thing about this year so far: My new regret-free boyfriend. Last year was a difficult year for me, breaking up with boyfriend I had been living with for a while, dating a guy who was using me for only drug money, a wild crazy fling, and then going into the mental hospital, I'm glad that the whole journey ended with me finding a man who actually gives a damn about me. This year I'm really starting to see it a little more than usual that I am completely and utterly happy with the choice of man I have come across. yes, I have been with him almost constantly since I met him, but he knows when to give me my space and he knows the right time to give me the attention that I need. I feel like while I'm building a relationship with him, I'm also building a very strong friendship with him too.

The worst thing about this year so far: The fact that it's the 18th of January and I already planned to quit smoking by now. I'm still smoking more than a quarter of a pack a day. I just wish I could quit already... ya know?