momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 09-26-2007, 06:38 AM

she took his hand and thanked him once again. "MMMM... Icecream." she got all cheery. "Lets go in!" she pointed to the door and they walked in together.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 09-26-2007, 05:00 PM

He still smiled, as they walked it. "You want to have a seat? Or shall we go to the counter?" He thought that he should at least enjoy the ime with her, if he was going to try and stay apart for a bit. He didn't know how that was going to work either.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-27-2007, 08:31 AM

she looked at the seats and then and then at the counter. "I'll go grab us some seats while you get the icecream. you already know i like cookie dough icecream. Or do you want me to come with you." she smiled and loved to spend time with brad. she felt this was the beginning of a wonderful friendship.

Donut

Old 09-27-2007, 06:23 PM

"I will get it" He said and smiled. and headed toward the counter, and got the ice cream. He waited a bit while the guy was getting their type that he wanted. he hoped to enjoy this day, and have no worries.. Once he got the cream, he headed back toward the table that she was at. "here ya go.." he smiled again, and handed it to her.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-27-2007, 10:57 PM

she smiled as it was placed in front of her and her eyes widened. she took the teaspoon and cut off a piece of icecream from the mound. as she inserted the teaspoon of icecream into her mouth she smiled and said "Its really sweet and yummy." she looked over at brad. "hows your icecream?"

Donut

Old 09-28-2007, 04:25 AM

Brad took a bite. "good, I haven't really had much ice cream lately." he said, and kept eating. Not long after his phone rang. He had just gotten a new text message. It said Leave now, and nothing will happen. His eyes got wide, and accidentally dropped the phone, and it landed in front of her. It was still open, and the message was easily readable.What was he to do?, this would bring up so many question.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-29-2007, 05:23 AM

she gasped and wondered what just happened. she slowly dared to look at the phone. and she read the violent message. "Wha--What?!?!" she stared back at him. she was totally frightened "Who sent this?" she said quietly in a quivering voice.

Donut

Old 10-01-2007, 02:18 PM

"I have never found out yet." He said looking at her, with more worry in his face then in hers. "Every time I find a new place, and new person, bad things always happen. I hoped it would affect us this time, But i was wrong. You are in trouble, and I have to leave.." he said grabbing his phone, and started to get up. He didn't want it to go like this again, but he had to leave, He didn't want anything to happen to her, she was too kind to be hurt.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-02-2007, 04:11 AM

"Wait!" she grabbed hold of his sleeve. "I wanna come with you. I dont care what happens to me." she lifted her head up and smiled a crying smile at him. "lets run away together okay?"

Donut

Old 10-02-2007, 04:21 AM

"I don't want anything to get you. Trust me, Something will." he wanted to keep her safe, but it wasn't working. "i have put too many people in danger already."

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-03-2007, 07:22 AM

She began to cry. "No! I wanna come with you. Friends stick together right?" she cried alot. she didnt want to loose him as a friend.

Donut

Old 10-03-2007, 12:56 PM

He stopped, and turned around. After pausing for a bit he walk back toward her. He did something that he hadn't done in a while, he wrapped his arms around her. "ok, But I dont want to loose you as a human either. People have been killed because of me.." He whispered itno her ear. He felt the wetness of her tears on his shoulder. "we should get moveing.." He grabber her hand and started walking toward the door.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2007, 07:34 AM

slowly the last tear rolled down her cheek as he hugged her. she closed her eyes and her body lay limp in his arms. she was completely relaxed the moment he held her close to him. "Okay." she wispered back. as she wrapped her fingers around his hand too. his hands and body were warm. just like his soul. she was happy to be around him.

Donut

Old 10-04-2007, 01:16 PM

As he felt her hands wrapping around his, another fealing came over him. Keeping her close puts her in more danger, but he felt that he was doing the right thing, by letting her go with him.
Time seemed to be going slower for a strange reason.
He had always like some people, but he had never gotten the fealing, like the one he has with her. Right before he opened the car door for her, his phone went off, makeing him snap back reality. This time it read 'There in no sence in running...I will follow' "Damn!" he said a bit louder than what he wanted, and took the phone, pulled his arm back and just threw it as far as he could. "we will be followed..." he said with worrie creaping up in his voice once again, and opened her door.
After getting in, the tiars of the car squeeled as they drove off down the road.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-05-2007, 06:57 AM

she wasnt used to driving fast but she was scared whoever was following them was going to catch up soon. she held on to his sleeve and told him to drive faster. she looked over at him and then looked down "Thanks for being my friend brad." she then closed her eyes to get over the speed and wait for his response.

Donut

Old 10-05-2007, 01:17 PM

He speed up, but tried to at least keep it safe enough so the cops don't follow. He smiled a bit, "your welcome, and Thanks for coming with, I just don't want you hurt.." they drove for about 4 hours out of town. He had a spot that he stayed at, for things to calm down, as he though to go there and chill a bit.

The car stopped just outside the hut. He got out, and opened her door, like he was used to doing. "This is my safe house..but I don't know how safe it is now.." he said, as he opened up the door of the hut, and waited for her. He still had a bad fealing, but he didn't know why.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-06-2007, 06:10 PM

((for a second there i thought it almost sounded like spy kids 3D. ha ha ha like with the speeding to the safe house and there being a hut like safe house and stuff. i donno it almost kinda sounded like some spy movie ^_^))

She got out and looked up at the house. "wow its pretty." it didnt seem very big from the outside. she walked up beside him. "A safe house not being safe? How can it not be safe if its a SAFE house?" she giggled a bit at her toungue twister.

Donut

Old 10-07-2007, 02:36 AM

"who ever is following me, Is bound to find us, and it wont be too safe." He unlocked the door, and walked in. The inside was huge, for such a little looking place.

(lol, never seen it)

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-08-2007, 03:31 AM

she followed him in. "Wow this place is huge! its like a mansion." she underestimated the building from the outside. she stared at the various furniture and art on the walls. she has never seen anything like it. she looked back at brad "Well i hope they dont find us!" she winked at him. she took her shoes off and walked in further. she soon found a comfy chair in the next room to lounge in.

((its really cool you need 3D glasses to watch the 3rd one. but the other ones are really cool too. its actually i think the first one that starts off with the safe house thing though i think.))

Donut

Old 10-08-2007, 05:03 AM

"Yea I agree.." He said and smiled a bit. He took his shoes off and walked into the room as well. He sat down on a chair that was beside hers. "I don't have cloths for you, and there is only one bed. You can have it.... I will sleep out here." He got up, not long after and walked to the bed room, pulling out some sheets, and blankets. The sun was setting through the window, in the house.

"you remember the big red box that I mover last?" he asked He had never said anything about it to anyone before now.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-10-2007, 07:57 AM

"Yeah." her heart was pounding and her imagination ran wild thinking about what was in it. she listened in close. "Why?" she questioned curiously.

Donut

Old 10-10-2007, 04:35 PM

"Its the only thing that can help us, Its helped before, but ended in tragity, but I know what I have to do this time." He said placeing the sheets out along the couch."We just have to get it quickly.." he was releived that he was actually going to tell someone about the wepon that keeps the thing away. But the bad thing....its doesnt kill it.

Little did they know, There was a dark figure pearing through one of the other windows. They were being watched, and were found.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-11-2007, 09:00 AM

Yuki sensed a presence watching them. she looked around the room but the shadow was hidden well in the darkness of the outside to be seen. she shrugged and moved on. "So how are we going to get it when the weapon is like 4 hours away from here?" she got a little worried of going back outside.

((wow you private roleplay alot dont you? Sounds fun. you sure have lots of friends here. My friends are all still hooked on menewsha or cant rp enough to come here. its kinda sad. so are you still working at mc donalds?))

Donut

Old 10-11-2007, 12:44 PM

((yea, but it suck even more, because I am manager...trust me you deal with more crap..lol))

He stopped, and looked up at her. "we will have to go back..its the only way...and we need to do it in the sunlight." After getting the bedding on the couch, he sat back down, and looked at her again. "Who ever it is, doesn't show themselve when the suns out." he said.. "So the thing in the box, contains UV rays, to protect me..or whoever at night."

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-12-2007, 07:50 AM

((ha ha i kinda know how that is. one of our managers gets threatened at least once a shift. scary!))

she thought for a moment. "would black lights work?" she thought of a glowing purple light thing. and thought maybe there is UV rays in that. then she thought for a moment again "But arnt UV rays harmful? they are a form of radiation." she looked out a window. it was getting pretty dark. she thought about the box and wished it would just appear here so they wouldnt have to go outside in the scary world to get it.