Britti
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Britti Send a message via MSN to Britti

Old 12-13-2007, 11:54 AM

Toshiya actually decides to go home first... This will give him plenty of time, absolutely! He'll get his pillow; he'll drop off his bike, and he'll take the train to Kaoru's! A perfect plan.

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Kasandara

Old 12-13-2007, 07:58 PM

Kaoru really just hopes they don't meet any fans. Especially not American ones visiting Japan... they weren't shy about coming up and mobbing them.

Sitting at the bus station he sighs, checking his watch, "It's late."

nekonekonya
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to nekonekonya

Old 12-13-2007, 08:21 PM

Kyo doubts they will, as most people take the train. Hmm. "Are you sure it's late, and we didn't just miss it?" He asks, thinking that would be just their luck.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2007, 08:39 PM

Toshiya putts along on his bike, taking his time like he originally planned, and he looks around at the surrounding area. Even though he drives by these shops all the time, there's always something new!

And with being on a motorcycle, in a nice, sleek helmet, he really can't be molested by the population as if he took the bus or train with those silly guys. He loves his bike, very much.

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-13-2007, 08:49 PM

Die is out and about on the streets, doing a couple last minute errands on foot before it was time to leave. The thought of ANYTHING being out of place the entire time he's gone is an unpleasant one. Sometimes he wonders if he's slightly OCD in the area, but he supposes it's not important at the moment.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2007, 08:53 PM

Toshiya laughs a little to himself when he realizes just who that is walking in the same direction as he is driving; considering they spend so much time together, it would be horrible if he did not!

Pulling over to the side of the road, Toshiya grins and whistles a cat-call. "Hey, sexy~," he calls out, in a high-pitched voice, trying to sound like a woman to at least catch him off guard.

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-13-2007, 09:21 PM

Die pauses in his tracks as he hears that and then turns around, putting a hand on his hip in mock annoyance. "What? You think I can't recognize your voice after ten years?"

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2007, 09:26 PM

Smirking, the bassist pats the space behind him. "Where you goin'?" he asks playfully, scooting up to give him more room, too. "I can take you there, baby~," he sings in that off-key voice.

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-13-2007, 09:39 PM

Die winces at Toshiya's singing. "Don't do that, you'll scare people away. And there's no way I'm getting on that thing." It'd mess up his hair! D: And Die is nothing if he isn't vain. But he wasn't about to admit that to the bassist.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2007, 09:47 PM

Toshiya forms a pout underneath the helmet, and he raises his hands to pull it off. "Here, you'll be safe with this, and I've been going really slow." Hell, he knows exactly why Die won't get on... That decade of friendship goes both ways!

"Hey now, where are you going?" he asks again, still offering the helmet.

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2007, 10:06 PM

Kaoru hopes that is not the case. Maybe it was early? Shit.

"Well we could always walk? Or wait for the next bus." sighing he plops his ass on the bench outside, pulling a cigarette out and lighting up, "Might as well get comfortable."

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-13-2007, 10:15 PM

Die stares at the helmet, almost in horror at the thought of what THAT would do to his hair. Did Toshiya really know him? "I was just on my way home. It's not too far."

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2007, 10:21 PM

Toshiya doesn't think it would really hurt it, not that bad anyway... He sighs though and shoves it into his hands. "Put it on, get your ass on this bike, and let's gooo. I'll take you to your place, head home to get my things, and then let's go to Kaoru's. He offered to let me stay the night with Kyo, and I know that offer extends to you. You don't have to be a prissy bitch; I'll even fix your hair if you want."

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-13-2007, 10:27 PM

Die blinks at the helmet that's suddenly in his possession and then sighs softly to himself. "Fine! But you're in big trouble if I look awful," he says, shoving the helmet onto his head before climbing on behind Toshiya. "Don't go too fast." >(

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2007, 10:33 PM

Laughing, Toshiya is quite pleased then. "I told you, I'll fix your hair. Don't worry, ne?" He takes off then, at his slow pace. "I have been taking my time, you know? I think something is going on between the two of them, Kaoru and Kyo, so I'm giving them time."

nekonekonya
*^_^*

Old 12-13-2007, 10:37 PM

Kyo kind of secretly hopes the bus never arrives. But suddenly it does, nearly taking out a couple cars as it changes lanes to get to the curb! Kyo climbs on and pays fare, and then sits down in the nearly empty thing in the back.

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-13-2007, 10:49 PM

Die hmmms at that, trying not to cling to Toshiya in fear. "A good something, a bad something, or an awkward something?" He faintly wonders how they're managing to talk to each other... Toshiya must have a quiet motorcycle.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2007, 10:50 PM

Toshiya is driving a Japanese motorcycle, not an American one... Of course it's quiet. Nor are they going terribly fast, underneath the speed limit; they have a long night ahead of them anyway.

"All three?" he tries, quite unsure of how that would affect everything if they were...

Kasandara
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2007, 11:24 PM

Kaoru puts out his cigarette, grabs up his guitar case and gets on, paying the fare before going to sit next to Kyo, "So... looking forward to America?" he's trying to make polite small talk.

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-13-2007, 11:32 PM

Die is still terrified of falling off. This is so not safe! >o< He nods a bit though. "And you're letting them spend time alone? Don't forget we all have to live on a bus together once we're in America. Awkward doesn't sound fun."

nekonekonya
*^_^*

Old 12-13-2007, 11:32 PM

Kyo makes a face, "As much as I can. I'm not sure I want to spend so much time away from home but what can I say? We didn't really have much of a choice in it." He says, and crosses his legs in a somewhat girly manner.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2007, 11:49 PM

"Well, yeah... Kyo didn't seem happy that I was coming along, so who knows really." He soon pulls up to Die's home, putting his feet on the ground. "Take your time, and I'll walk over. I'm going to drop my bike off, get my things and stuff... Then we can take the train, yeah?"

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-13-2007, 11:56 PM

Die gets off of the bike and pulls off the helmet, attempting to pat his hair back into place as he hands it back to Toshiya. "Sure, I'll leave the door open so just come on in when you get back."

Britti
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-13-2007, 11:59 PM

Chuckling, Toshiya shrugs. "Sure, sure. Just don't get yourself killed or anything~." He takes the helmet back and puts it on, taking off after waving. He'll be back soon enough!

Archer
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-14-2007, 12:09 AM

Die snorts at that but heads up to his apartment to finish cleaning up. One of the best things about going away was coming back to a clean home. <3