Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 06:03 PM

"You know that in the pantry there is enough raw and bloody meat to last you a lifetime," Mei told her smiling. "I just woke up like you did." Mist climbed into her arms and purred. "Did you have any interesting dreams?"

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Jadyalyn Send a message via Yahoo to Jadyalyn

Old 01-21-2008, 06:10 PM

"Alright" Lia smiled. It was her favorite!

"hmmm my dreams, it was more like a terror to me. I saw something biting someone around the neck. It occurrs often actually. Like she reminds me of someone. I keep seeing her in my dreams. I am not sure who she is though. Also she was shot down by someone. She was not needed in this world and a man shot her and stabbed her through the heart. I remember hearing No! you killed her, with a man crying. I never get any further then that because it fades with a crying child. But Everytime I see this dream its blurry and I don't understand why I see it everynight. So I tend to put it behind me and not think about it" said Lia thinking. "Oh well its going to scare me every single time she gets stabbed because it feels like I was stabbed as well."

Lia walked to the chambers door and opened it. Smelling the air in the next room.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 06:12 PM

Mei was silent. Her dream seemed to scare her deeply for some reason. All she did was follow her friend to the pantry, being totally silent.

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-21-2008, 06:16 PM

"Why such silence? Its as if you went cold" asked Lia.
She knew something was up but she didn't ask. She looked into the pantry. The pantry had her faovrite thing. Bloody raw meat. She took a steak out and placed it on the plates that Mei never used. Lia was use to using them. It was called a thing at home. Always eat with a plate. So it was a habit. She grabbed a fork and a knife from random places washed them off with water and began eating. "This is pretty good" said Lia smiling.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 06:20 PM

"I was just thinking," Mei lied. She actually didn't even have a single thought in her head. She grabbed a steak and bit onto it. She didn't mind the taste, but she ate it regularly anyway.

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-21-2008, 06:27 PM

Lia laughed. "You have no manners, its quite funny" Have you ever thought of eating with a fork and knife? Or you just enjoy scaring people with your eating habits"

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 06:29 PM

"It scaring people is part of my normal life, then I'd like to keep it like that," Mei told Lia. Abnormality was, again, an important thing in her life.

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-21-2008, 06:32 PM

"Your an odd one thats right!" Lia looked around "Whoo! Can we like explore your house. I mean its so big, I just want to start from top to bottom and explore everything about it. Its SO cool in all that I want to know as much as I can" laughed Lia at her current thought. She knew she was so curious that her head felt like it was banging on a door saying LET ME IN!.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 06:35 PM

"You can do what you want, but I like coming to surprises in this house unexpectedly, not by touring," Mei said over a mouthful of steak. She still didn't know everything about the mansion, and she wanted it to remain that way for a long time.

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-21-2008, 06:40 PM

"Well aren't we boring" said Lia giggling. She was not going to tour the house. More less she just wanted to know where things were. "So what are we doing today then?" Lia looked around. She had no idea what to do. This place was so different and was unsure of most things in this house. Kind like she was very small and the house was very big.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 06:42 PM

"I was thinking maybe we'd go into town and kill all the townsfolk!" Mei said menacingly.

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-21-2008, 06:54 PM

"mei thats not a good idea." said Lia quietly. For the first time she felt no anger towards killing of any sort. But she never wanted to hurt them people. " I mean what can we do without hurting anyone. If we go into town you cannot, and I repeat cannot kill anyone Mei" said Lia seriously. "I don't like them but I don't want to prove to them that I am a menace and willing to kill all" she said calmly throwing in a small smile.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2008, 02:51 PM

Mei laughed, "I can't be you thought I was serious! I was being totally sarcastic! Dang, you are so gullible!"

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-22-2008, 11:16 PM

"Mei that was not nice at all!" Lia whacked her lightly for that. "You deserve that! You played a trick on me" said Lia. She stuck her tongue out a Mei for her previous comment.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2008, 11:17 PM

"Nah, your just too gullible," laughed Mei. "I'll admit though, I deserved to be slapped!"

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-22-2008, 11:20 PM

"I know" said Lia trying to hide her face. It was turning red due to embarrassment of falling for something so stupid. For once she was actually quiet.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2008, 11:25 PM

"Wow, Lia, your actually quiet! I'm so so surprised!" Mei said with a very small smile.

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-22-2008, 11:29 PM

"Well its not my fault!" Lia got up... "I wonder what should I do" Lia said thinking out loud.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2008, 11:32 PM

"I don't know? I'm going to the attic, myself," Mei told her.

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-22-2008, 11:39 PM

"I am coming!" squealed Lia jumping up and down. She wanted to see what was up there.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2008, 11:42 PM

"OKay, but on the way up learn how to shut up," Mei told her as she shallowed the last of her steak.

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-23-2008, 12:15 AM

"Well aren't you a grump!" said Lia looking at Mei with an evil stare.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-23-2008, 12:19 AM

"There is a lot of valueable things in there too, try not to be bouncy either," she said with a glare right back at her.

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-23-2008, 10:30 PM

"Alright Grumpy, I will behave" said Lia sticking her tongue out a Mei jokingly.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-23-2008, 11:23 PM

Mei decided to "joke" a little too, "Do you want that chopped off?" she asked, pointing to her tongue.