XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to XxLuinxX

Old 02-27-2008, 12:09 AM

"Spring break -- wooh!"
That was all he needed to say to get the people around him going. They cheered and yelled and drank, jumped up on stage and flashed audiences. he gave one last cheer and jumped off the stage, running through the crowded beach to find his way to the ocean.

He loved the Spring Break scene -- great people, really, when they weren't drunk or out of their minds -- he got chances to meet awesome people, hang with amazing surfers, get a little sex on the side. It was fun.

He liked to surf, which he was planning on doing before he was forced on stage. but now he was free of the clutches of the rich beach-goers, grinning at his chance to grab some perfect waves.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-27-2008, 12:24 AM

[[ And I still fail to know his name xD ]]

Sammie ran across the sand , fastly and she pounded her fist againist the volleyball , the other team wasnt able to hit it back in time. Sammie loved playing volleyball at Spring-Break - her most favorite time of the year. She and her friends decided to go and get some Pepsi's , her favorite drink. Sammie was drenched in sweat and her bare feet felt sticky on the sand as she walked. Soon her and her friends got at the little beach shack that sold out drinks to everyone. Sammie sat down on one of the stools "Hey there , Jake. We'll have 4 Pepsi's today." she said and Jake got them ice-cold Pepsi's and Sammie motioned for them to go , she didnt want to spend her first day of Spring Break at a beach shack.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2008, 12:46 AM

Stephen got distracted easily. this fact led him to detour to the beach shack, ordering up a coke. He grabbed it from the hassled man behind the counter, giving a generous tip.

He absentmindedly walked as he sipped his drink, not too intent on going anywhere specific, in the vague direction of the sea. He'd remember surfing when he hit the water. But before he ran into the water, he his someone else -- and consequently, knocked her over.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-27-2008, 01:00 AM

"Woah!" Sammie said as she got knocked down. "Watch i--" she began but cut the sentence off , she wasnt fond of getting in a fight on the first day of spring break , even thought the person who knocked her down was a guy and she knew that most guys didnt hit her but she didnt care , some guys really did hit her back when she hit them. Sammie got up and and brushed herself off , she dropped her Pepsi when she was knocked over but she ingored the Pepsi that was being soaked into the sand. She was just glad she handt spilled any on her.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2008, 01:12 AM

It wasn't the impact of the crash that woke him from his stupor, but the sound of her voice.

"Oh-Gog-I'm-so-sorry-I-wasn't-paying-attention-are-you-okay?" He gushed as she stood up. He coughed into a fist, composed himself, and asked again, "Are you hurt?"

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-27-2008, 01:19 AM

Sammie looked at him and she nodded "Yeah , I'm alright." she said and ran her fingers through her hair and smiled a little at him.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2008, 01:39 AM

Stephen noticed her pepsi, "Oh! your drink... do you want a new one?"
He smiled politely, hands by his sides. she was kind of cute.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-27-2008, 01:50 AM

Sammie shook her head "No , thats all right. Its just a Pepsi..." she said and let her red hair lay on her shoulders. Sammie looked at him and she smiled again , she was a flirt and she was wanting to flirt with him.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2008, 01:58 AM

He scratched the top of his blonde head, "Are you sure? Here take my coke."
He grinned. Though not much for taking a hint, he could hold a conversation, "So, what are you doing here? In California, I mean."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-27-2008, 02:03 AM

Sammie shook her head "Nah , its alright. I dont like Coke that much anyways..." she said and smiled "Spring Break. Why else would I be here?" she said and then smiled "Well , what about you?" she asked.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 01:27 AM

Stephen nodded, "Spring break, huh?" He grinned, "I live here. Californian, born and raised. I am one with the waves."
He pointed to the ocean, "Oh! Which reminds me. Can you surf?"

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-28-2008, 01:35 AM

Sammie smiled "That's cool... Calfornia is a awesome place compared to where I'm from... Yeah! Surfing's been my thing ever scince I was 10..." she said and smirked.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 02:15 AM

"That's awesome," He grinned, "Wanna go for a run?"

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-28-2008, 02:18 AM

Sammie nodded "Sure. Just let me go get my board..." she said but before going she looked at him "Wait , before I go , Whats your name?" she asked.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 02:28 AM

"I've already got mine," he smiled, having been carrying his the entire time, "Oh! my names Stephen. And yours?"

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-28-2008, 02:32 AM

Sammie nodded "Okay." she said "Thats a cool name... My name's Samantha but everyone calls me Sammie..." she said and then she ran off to go get her board. Sammie's board wasnt that far away and it didnt take her long to get it. Sammie ran back to where he was and she smiled at him "Come on..." she said.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 07:24 AM

"Well, Samantha, he said as she returned with her board, "Shall I show you where the good waves are?"
He asked it with a smile, and offered her his hand.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-28-2008, 01:41 PM

Sammie laughed a little bit "Come on , just call me Sammie..." she said and then nodded , she smiled back at him and took his hand.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 05:21 PM

(( You're too kind. <3 -- Thought I'd tell you here. ))
"Fine, Sammie," He grinned as she took his hand, "Let's go catch ourselves a wave."
With that, he led her off into the ocean.
(( ...Time skip? o: ))

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-28-2008, 05:32 PM

Sammie smiled and she nodded a little as he led her off toward the waves.

(( Thanks <3 I went to your one thread to tell you to hurry up and post xD And I seen you questing and stuff and I thought I had too much gold xD LOL.))

(( Oi , yeah ;O I dunno how someone surfs xD ))

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 07:25 PM

((Hah, well thank you again. <3
I have no idea about surfing either. @_____@))

It was getting dark by the time they quit running out into the waves. They were soaked and giggling, running from the rising tide towards the warm beach sand. The sun was setting, beautiful rays of blue and red and orange interrupted by a few clouds in the sky. It was beautiful.

Stephen fell to the sand, laying back with his hands behind his head. Sand stuck to his back, but he was the least bit fazed by what would normally uncomfortable to him.

"It's pretty," He commented, referring to the sky.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-28-2008, 07:33 PM

(( Your welcome))
(( I'll learn about surfing when it is close to my death time >.< ))

Sammie layed beside him and looked at the sky , it was beautiful to her too. She nodded "It is..." she said and looked at the sky for a while and then she looked at Stephen "So , tell me about your self Stephen..." she said with a huge grin on her face.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 07:43 PM

(( XD
Ohh, we need ages. >___>
))
Stephen grinned, "I live here. I surf every day, and make sand castles. Not very good at the latter though...." He turned his gaze from the sky over to her as he said this, "How about yourself?"

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-28-2008, 07:46 PM

(( Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that xD.... Sammie could be 22 , I guess...))

Sammie smiled and she looked back at him "Well , around Spring Break I always come here and surf and hangout with my friends... I love it here... And I also play a couple of volleyball games." she said.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 08:49 PM

"Ooh, college student or out on your own?" He frowned, as if thinking, "Ewww. Beach Volleyball. Scary sport."
He laughed.