Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-28-2008, 12:26 AM

So which character did you want to play?

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to XxLuinxX

Old 02-28-2008, 12:33 AM

I'll be the prostitute. <:3
Though, he might be a bit "out there." Hah.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-28-2008, 01:13 AM

No worries. n.n Would you like to start us off?

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 01:39 AM

Can you? I think it'd be better off starting with the photographer. >_____> Seeing as Mr. Whore doesn't have much going for him story-wise yet.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-28-2008, 02:11 AM

Okies, I'll have it a bit later tonight, doing homework now.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 02:16 AM

Kaaay~

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-28-2008, 11:12 PM

The soles of a pair of beat up tennis shoes slapped against the pavement, the noise amplified by the rain as a young man waked home from work. The hood of his green sweatshirt was pulled over his head, hiding his blue streaked black hair and shaddowing his ice blue eyes and pale skin. Although, it didn't do much to keep him warm. His camera equipment was in a waterproof case, strapped to his back, his back pack hanging from his shoulder. He straightened a pair of glasses on his nose and looked up, wondering how much longer he would have to wait, how many hour's he'd have to work, before he'd be able to hire a model.

The average people he'd been photographing in malls and parks had gotten boring, and it was getting difficult to find inspiration any more. His eyes fell on a figure, just visible through the heavy rain, and his stiffened. Few people were out this late, and even fewer were safe to aproach. He moved his eyes to the ground and quickened his pace, hoping not to have to deal with who ever it was. He'd been mugged, aproached by prostitutes, and begged from on multiple occasions, but that didn't make it pleasant.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-03-2008, 04:01 AM

Eric didn't go by his name. He never gave it out, as he didn't want anyone to know it. He changed his name weekly, normally went with something whoreish sounding just to keep with a sort of flow. This week, he couldn't choose between honey or sugar, as he was on a food kick for the last few week, and, hey, who didn't want a bit of sugar from sugar.

He liked the idea, and that was all that mattered.

He did like the rain though. Actually, he just liked being in the rain. It made him feel like he was in some sort of a movie in which his knight in shining armor would suddenly show up and rescue him from everything, bad weather and all.

He didn't consider himself a whore, or a prostitute, or whatever it was that people called his profession these days. He preferred to refer to himself as a "call boy, and a very expensive one at that."

It was true, but even though he only took a few clients and he got payed well, considering, he didn't get enough to earn a place to stay. But he kept his habits the same, spending cash on clothes and food, saving none of it for shelter; he normally found a place to hang out when the weather got bad enough.

This wasn't one of those times, so he ended up leaning against a building, skirt and fishnets doing little to fight against the cold.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-03-2008, 04:21 AM

As he drew closer the figure became clear, a man, slumped against the wall. As he was even with the man he was able to tell his occupation simply by his clothes. He stopped and turned to face the man, his appearence drawing to photographer's eye. He stod in the rain, contemplating. He hadn't seen anyone that he wanted to see behind the lens of his camera in the past week, but this guy... he was just...

"It's wet." He said in a distant voice, certain he sounded like an idiot for stating the obvious. "You shouldn't be on the streets in weather like this." He took a half step closer and crouched, his bags making it hard ot to fall back on his ass, but he had to be sure before he suggested what was on his mind, he had to be sure he wanted this man. He shook away the though that pointed out how twisted his thoughts sounded, although they were all innocent. "What's your name?" he asked, straightening so he wouldn't fall.

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-08-2008, 01:24 AM

Luin had been looking down to the ground, thinking something along the lines of: Probably, the saddest thing you'd ever see is a mosquito sucking on a mummy. Forget it, little friend.

Deep, deep thoughts, this man had.

But the sound of another's voice had him snapping out of those thoughts, and he looked up, pushing long blonde hair out of his face. Blue eyes looked skeptically at the man, and he asked, "I shouldn't be out? What about you? And don't worry, it's quite dry where I'm standing."

It really wasn't -- he was being soaked to the bone. Sarcasm lost him a lot of "clients," (Oh, it's totally big, and I'm so turned on right now a few examples why) though he kept it; his bad habit.

But he stopped when the small man asked his name. Habitually, he responded, "Eri-- I mean, uh, Sugar. Yeah."

That settled his name issue.

"What about you, random passerby?"

(( Kudos if you know where is thoughts are from. 83 ))

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 06:59 AM

He laughed, "Typical. Sugar then... And you're a... I mean... I wanna hire you," He panicked, "But not for that, see, I'm a photographer. A very broke one at that... But you're quite perfect, I'd like to see you behind a lens, I mean the camera, I want to photograph you so would you model for me? I can' pay you, but I can offer you food and a place to sleepf or that long, I'm guessing you coudl use a place, if you hadd one you probably wouldn;t be jsut sitting in the rain, and you are quite wet... and free meals are never bad right?" He asked hopefully. "Oh, and I'm Jin, just Jin..."

(( No clue. o.o; His name... it's pronounced more like 'Shin' then 'jeen' or 'gin' by the way. ))

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-15-2008, 04:44 PM

(( Aw... He's a cutie. <3 ))

Erick smiled, "Like I'd say no, hun."

His hand found it's way to his back-pack, and he hoisted the heavy thing onto his back, "Flattery will get you everywhere, you know. And I haven't eaten in a few days, I could go for a bite."

He wasn't a very subtle person, and he really, really wanted to get out of the rain.

"So... Where do you live Jin?"

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-16-2008, 09:01 AM

(((Dear lord, my typing was terrible. XD Sorry about that!))

"Ah, alright then. I'm in the apartments a few blocks away, Of course, there are a few rules... Don't bring anyone there, don't let any of your customers know where it is, and if you get yourself arrested please don't pull me into it." He said as he started walking, shifting the camera on his back. "Oh, and I don'thave much of value, I wouldn't bother taking anything, and if you touch my photography equipment I'll fucking kill you since it's all I've got." He said in a frighteningly cheerful voice. "Sorry if I assume the worst... anyway, here we are." The apartment was on the first floor, and it was fairly empty. There was a beaten up tv with basic cable, a tattered couch, a table with two chairs that didn't match, and a hall that led to a bedroom and bathroom. "Ah, do you mind sleeping on the couch? It's pretty comfortable..."

XxLuinxX
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-19-2008, 02:32 AM

"Psh, you take away all of my fun," He joked, "Nah, I can deal with that. I don't steal things, please think more of me than that. My choice of career doesn't make me a thief."

He scoped out the apartment and smiled, "Oh, fuck. Would the couch be fine? Augh! It's a million times better than the wet ground or next to some fat man, thank you!"

He quelled the urge to jump on the soft piece of furniture, a grin ear-to-ear. His expectations were not very high.

(( It was readable, so it's all good! :3 ))

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-20-2008, 12:50 AM

"Let's get you dried off first, we're both soaked." Jin said with a frown at both the cold dripping fabric that clung to his frame and the thought of Sugar, equally soaked, collapsing on his couch in those wet clothes. "This way..." He said as he headed down the hall. He opened teh closet at the end to reveal a washer, dryer, and two shelves of linins and towels. He pulled out two of the towels and opened the washer.

"Put your wet clothes in here, I'll wash them for you. You can borrow some of min for the time being." He said as he handed Sugar a towel and then slipped into his room, closing the door so Sugar wouldn't follow him there. He returned moments later wearing a black t-shirt and black pajama pants covered in black smiley faces. One arm carried his wet clothes which he threw in the wash, and the other held a black t-shirt very much like the one he was wearing and a pair of dark blue pajama pants with light blue stripes. "These should fit you alright, they'll be warm and comfortable, and your clothes will be dry for you to wear by morning. Alright? I don't suppose you've eaten... I haven't. I'll go cook something now I suppose. Anything you're allergic to that I should know about?" He asked as he piled in the rest of his laundry into the wash.