Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 07-13-2010, 04:49 AM

"Fruit pizza?" Andy asked incredulously. "What's wrong with you? Fruit belongs on cereal, salad, and dessert. Not on pizza." Female she might be, but she was partial to the meat-lover's pizza. Stepping out of her shoes, she sent them and her purse drifting into her room.

"I'm not sure how much I can lift, to be honest," she replied. "I know I can lift myself, but I've never really pushed my limits. It burns a lot of energy to lift heavy things, and I end up having to replace that energy somehow." Which explained her fondness for meat-covered pizza.

Evermore_112
Loving The Peaceful Crash of Hea...
Send a message via Yahoo to Evermore_112

Old 07-13-2010, 05:15 AM

"Trust me, you'll love the pizza. It's a dessert. Not the meal." He said and then rubbed his eyes. He looked at her, smiled and tilted his head. "And I'm sorry if I seemed rude earlier at the restaurant. I don't mean to be, I'm just..." He shrugged then stood. "Good night, Andy. I've got a lot of rest to catch up on." He said and then nodded to her before entering his bedroom. He fell on his back, grabbed his phone and immediately texted his mother. She didn't seem too surprised. "Well, sheesh. you could have told me, so I wouldn't have had so much awkwardness between us." He muttered and sighed. How much did his mother know about his future? As soon as his head hit the pillow he was out.

"Hey... Grandpa?" His voice, he could recognize it easily.
"Hmmm... Yes?"
"Am I gay? The boys in class called me gay and I don't know. What is gay?" He asked and then his grandfather chuckled, ruffling his hair.
"I've seen your future." His grandpa ruffled his hair and laughed. "You are not gay. You will have a son, and his name will be Riley. And his mother will be the most beautiful girl in the land."
Nathaniel laughed and chuckled along with his grandfather. "So what's gay?"
"The boy who called you that." His grandfather said.
"Daddy!" His mother said, astounded. "Don't teach him things like that! Come on Nathaniel, mommy is baking cookies and you need to test the dough."
"Okay!" Nathaniel said, jumping up and following his mom, as his grandfathers arm twitched, a dreaded but fate-lead heart attack ensuing. Nathaniel never got the cookies, and he spent all night crying in his room as he listened to his parents fight over some 'Will.' What kind of parents would talk about a stupid boy when his grandpa just died?!

Nathaniel jolted awake at precisely 7 AM. He looked around, remembered where he was and groaned. "Great. College." He murmured and fell back, still tired.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 05:35 AM

Andy didn't remember her dream much from that night. Something about flying, and a cliff by the sea... She remembered drifting over the edge of the cliff, though, and her powers suddenly stopping. She dropped over the edge of the cliff, out of her dream, and landed on the floor with a thud. That woke her up.

"Fuck..." she said, getting up. Her blankets were tangled with her legs, and her pillow was half off her bed. "I thought I was over this..." Kicking off the blankets, she got up and glanced at her clock. Five after seven. Wonderful. Grabbing her towel, she headed towards the bathroom to shower. What a way to start the semester.

Evermore_112

Old 07-13-2010, 05:49 AM

Nathaniel groaned, finally pulling himself out of bed, grabbing his toothbrush and toothpaste he made his way into the conjoined bathroom. He entered, stopped, then processed everything. Shower running, curtain closed. Oops. "Sorry.." He muttered, putting his stuff down, turning and walking out of the bathroom. "No early shower for me. Guess I'll make breakfast." He muttered, flushed. They would have to practice serious door locking skills.

He grabbed cereal, pouring milk into the cheerios and then sat down at the table and put his head down. He was still processing the early morning dreariness.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 05:55 AM

Andy heard the door open and tensed, ready to mentally grab her towel to cover herself if he opened the shower curtain. When he left, she relaxed and quickly finished with her shower.

"Sorry, I didn't know you wanted the shower first," she said as she left the bathroom, wrapped in her bathrobe. "It's all yours." She quickly went into her room to get dressed. She grabbed the first pair of jeans she saw and pulled out a blue shirt to go with them. No sense in going for high fashion, after all. It was just college. Once she was dressed, she went to get herself breakfast.

Evermore_112

Old 07-13-2010, 06:14 AM

"It's fine. I'm just used to my single bathroom at home." He said and then glanced at his now soggy, half-eaten bowl of cereal. "Ugh. I already feel full, how sad is that?!" He drank the milk from the bowl, threw the scraps in the trash and washed the bowl and spoon, putting them on a clean towel to dry. "I'm taking my shower, don't worry, you can always have it first. I don't even need warm water." He muttered, groggy.

He went to the shower, quickly undressed and cleaned himself, dried off and padded to his room after grabbing his clothes from the floor. He put the clothes in his laundry bag and pulled on fresh jeans and a new band tee. He liked arriving in style, or at least, up to date style. He was finally awake however as he entered the room. "Alright... Have you seen my iPod? It's green, has Haley Williams on it as a skin?" He said, peering on the tables and shifting couch cushions to find it.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 06:25 AM

Andy was packing her bag when he came out looking for his iPod. She glanced around for a moment when she saw it plugged into the wall on the kitchen counter. She focused on it for a moment and it lifted itself up and floated over to him.

"You left it in the kitchen," she said. "It was charging." Now that she thought about it, she needed to charge her own. She would do it after class, though. Making sure she had her ID in her pocket, she picked up her schedule and her cell phone. "What class do you have first? I have to be in math in ten minutes. Which reminds me..." She thought for a moment about where she left her cloth bag of ball bearings. After a minute, it came drifting out of her room, jingling slightly as the stainless steel ball bearings were shifted inside.

Evermore_112

Old 07-13-2010, 06:38 AM

"Why does math remind you of ball bearings?" He asked and then his eyes drifted shut. "You so are going to hate your teacher. I have an English class, math after lunch. But..." He stepped closer to his eyes and grinned. "We have a history class together at 11, right before lunch. Hmmm you spilled something on your shirt. Take an extra." He said then winked, grabbing his bag. "I'm helpful to be around, you know that?" He said and then lifted the bag onto his shoulders and grabbed his iPod out of the air. "You are too, I suppose. Hurry up or you'll be... just on time." He muttered, smirking. He was getting a lot of quick sounds from her, very quick blips. He sighed, grabbed a soda from the fridge and left the room, double checking he had his room key around his neck.

He however, was going to be early. He'd already heard the teacher talking about how she hated waiting on the rest of the students. He arrived to class, slid into the desk and the teacher smiled at him. "Isn't it nice to be in your first class of the semester. I bet you're the early morning kind of guy... I have no patience, I hate waiting on all the students to arrive." The teacher spoke and gave a small smile to the boy, flipping through papers. Nathaniel, sighed, looked at his desk and then smirked. The great thing about his gift? If he whispered the questions out loud on his test quietly while taking it... It sometimes appeared in his visions. He already knew the first three questions to their first test. He was writing them down as the teacher continued ranting.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 01:49 PM

"Math reminds me of ball bearings because I put myself in the back corner of the room, drape a sweatshirt or something over my desk, and play with the ball bearings if I get bored," Andy replied. "I don't like math. I'm not good at math. I like English better." She looked down at the stain on her shirt and sighed. It looked like water, but she'd better change anyways. She rushed out the good once she'd changed, and made it just in time for class.

"And you must be Miss Paxton," the teacher said dryly as she walked into the room. She looked around and groaned inwardly. She was the last to arrive, and the only seat left was at the front of the room.

"Yes, sir," she replied as she sat down.

"You're not technically late," the teacher said, "but don't make this a habit. I won't tolerate chronic tardiness."

Of course. Nathaniel was right, she was going to hate this class.

Evermore_112

Old 07-13-2010, 05:09 PM

(Time skipping)
Nathaniel walked to class, sounds blaring at him and he tried to pick out the important one's and wrote them into his notebook. Just words said, sounds, anything that could be connected. A car wreck, but he had already heard that one. He looked up as he nearly walked into the history door. He was early by twenty minutes, having been let out of his last class early. He sat down on a bench by the door and continued writing. Somethings seemed like gibberish, he was writing fairly quickly. His eyes stayed down on the paper, nearly closed.

"Andy, Andy... marry--" He scribbled, fast.

"Annabelle! No sweety it's too high. Don't swing so high!" His pen started giving out and he shook it, continuing.

"Riley! Riley, get back here right now!"

"No! It's fine for you to fall in love, but why can't I?!"

"You're too young!"

"Who says! It's not about how old I am, it's about who I want that you don't like!"

"Ril-"

"Stop dad. I don't need it. I'm staying at his house. Bye."

"RILEY! He's CHEATING ON YOU!" A boy scoffed and footsteps faded away.

Nathaniel finally put down his pen and rolled his wrist. He read the words he had written, missing some here and there from having thought so fast. He'd decipher it later.

[[Nathaniel is SO having a bisexual kid. I'm trying to think about more drama to put in.]]

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 09:12 PM

((lol, I love the idea.))

By the time Andy was let out of math class, she was about ready to pull a Magneto move and start flinging ball bearings everywhere. She really hated math class, and it seemed that this teacher was going to keep them to the last second all the time. She got out of the classroom so late that she barely made it to history class. She slid into her seat just as the bell rang. She was glad that the teacher seemed to be running a little late as well. She didn't need another professor on her case about tardiness.

Evermore_112

Old 07-13-2010, 09:30 PM

Nathaniel smiled and looked up at her, glancing at her face. "You look... pissed. Tell me about it." He pulled out a piece of paper. Then got a sudden flash of dejavu from earlier. Those were the exact words he'd heard this morning. He looked at the teacher, then at Andy and drew a stick man in the top left side and put an N bubble over his head. He drew a baby and wrote Riley. My kid. He glanced up and then smirked. He drew a rainbow. Gay. Eesh.

He smiled, set his pencil down and looked at Andy. Could she write by moving the pencil with her mind? He'd have to find out just what she could do soon. All of this would plague him. He pulled out his notebook and let her see it, having dated it at the top of the page. "Todays logs."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 09:40 PM

Andy focused on her pencil, willing it to write for her.

I levitated myself out of bed this morning, she wrote. And my math teacher is evil, I think. The words came out of the pencil in a far neater and more elegant script than if she'd written them by hand, but she had to grab the pencil quickly as someone walked by, and the rest of the note ended up being in her real handwriting. And at least you never have to worry about this Riley not being able to dress himself properly. Once she was sure nobody was looking, she willed the notebook to lift from his desk and onto hers. She would read it between taking a few notes.

Evermore_112

Old 07-14-2010, 01:51 AM

Nathaniel was truly entertained by the girl. "Touche." He muttered and then sighed. He knew he could change the future if he deciphered it in time. So, Riley and the boy. Whoever the boy was. He knew the boy was cheating. He knew Riley was old enough to move out, so at least 17. A good student, probably took debate.

Then there was Annabelle who stowed boys away in her closet, showed them her levitating powers, and got engaged to said boy in closet who attempts an escape on the fire escape.

Then there's Andy in a car wreck, he forgot the location but it was written in the notebook. With her boyfriend, which she doesn't have. And he clearly WASN'T a telekinetic because he could have levitated her in the right position to get them out of the car, or even levitated the car right side up.

He wrote notes slowly, trying to process what the teacher was saying but it mixed with students around him past and future. He took a deep breath, held his head for a moment and took two Tylenol.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-14-2010, 02:08 AM

Andy saw him take the painkillers, and then looked back at the notebook. Some of these were pretty impressive. As she read some of them, though, she started to notice some similarities between them. They seemed to almost flow, if she ignored the ones in between that made no sense. Taking her pencil, she sketched in light arrows connecting the ones that seemed to make sense together. Closing the notebook again, she handed it back to him.

Evermore_112

Old 07-14-2010, 02:24 AM

He took it, looked at the arrows. They did all go together, flowed kind of. He licked his lower lip in concentration, and touched the words. He closed his eyes and let it sink in.

"Nathaniel..."

"Shhh... Breathe, girl." His own voice. "Baby's coming baby. In. Out... The ambulance is on their way. Breathe."

"ANIEL!"

The glass breaks in a window and theres shuffling. More glass breaks. "I'm going to move your leg, honey, keep breathing." The woman screamed. "DAMN IT RILEY! SHUT UP!" A kid cried in the background.

"But Mommy..."

"Crawl through the front Riley. I can hear the sirens. The ambulance is almost here. Sweety, stop worrying about the car and have your baby." Another scream.

Nathaniel looked up as a hand slammed down on the desk. "Yes professor?"

"Have you heard a word I've said?" Nathaniel searched through his memory and shook his head. "Sorry sir, daydreaming." The professor rolled his eyes and continued lecturing. Way to start off the year, Nathaniel.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-14-2010, 02:40 AM

"Pick up your pencil and hold it loosely over your paper," Andy whispered to him. Once he did, she focused on the pencil.

I just connected what seemed to make sense, she wrote. Maybe you need someone on the outside to see connections? Of course, I could also be completely wrong. She paused for a moment, then grinned. I could try to color-code the ones that seem to go together, if you want.

Evermore_112

Old 07-14-2010, 03:45 AM

He nodded in a small movement as he read the paper. This worked much better for him. He glanced at her and grinned. He then took control of the pencil and wrote. "Damn, my handwriting is kind of girly and beautiful." He smiled, then looked at his notebook. "I had a weird vision. Riley was crying in the back seat, the car was wrecked, the girl was having a child. And there was so much screaming. You get in a wreck too though, did you see?" He glanced at the teacher and moved his hand to let her read the paper.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-14-2010, 03:57 AM

Don't knock the mental handwriting, Andy replied as she focused on the pencil. Her vision was starting to blur a little, so she would have to make it quick. She had to give her mind a chance to wind down again.

I saw what you wrote about my wreck, she wrote. That's why you asked me about it yesterday, right? Though I don't know anything about the other wreck, since neither of us have significant others. Her control on the pencil wavered, and she closed her eyes, letting go of it. She massaged her temples a little, trying to get the throbbing to stop. She knew it would fade in a moment or so, but for now, she had to stop.

Evermore_112

Old 07-14-2010, 04:09 AM

Nathaniel understood, catching the pencil before it fell. Well, now he knew the extent of her powers. He nodded, looking at her, then the clock. "He's going to let us out early." He said quietly, and within 30 seconds he released them. Nathaniel put his stuff away and smiled at the girl. "Ready for lunch?" He asked and as a girl brushed by he got a sudden loud flash.

"Hey Becky... Did you see Nathaniel and Andy kissing like there was no tomorrow?"

"Yeah! It was kind of cute, but really, they share a suite, they have TWO rooms they can get to."

The first girl laughed. "I knew they'd be together the first time I saw them. It's so... right, you know? They're both weird. But right for eachother."

Nathaniel stopped, frowned and then bit his tongue. He wouldn't write that one down.

[[ OoC - Here's where my mini plot comes in! Eeep! ]]

Nathaniel refused to let Andy know their future, it had to come as it should. If it was going to happen, he had no reason to stop it. And Andy should explore her feelings towards him then tell her what really happened. But, while she tried to color code and connect pieces, he would know the truth. The most probably thing was the kids were theirs. He knew it... He frowned once more and glanced back at Andy. He bit his lower lip and looked at the ground. He couldn't ever tell her.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-14-2010, 04:46 AM

Andy shook her head, trying to get rid of the last of the cobwebby feeling.

"I think I'm okay," she said as she left the classroom with him. She could see the distant look in his eyes, now that she knew what to look for. "What do you hear?" she asked. "Anything important?" Alright, stupid question. She figured he would write it down if it was important.

Evermore_112

Old 07-14-2010, 04:54 AM

"No, just girls jibberjabber with each other." He said and glanced at them and Becky smiled at them and gave a wave. he waved back and she grinned, turning and walking with her friend. He looked at Andy and smiled. "I'm starved, I don't know about you, but I could use some epic food rations." He said and then headed into the cafeteria. He swiped his School ID card and it dinged, saying he was in the clear to get food. he grabbed a tray and silverware and moved to the chicken.

He was going to have kids with Andy. His daughter was engaged in high school. So he'd live to be at LEAST 20 years older than what he was now. That was a nice thought. The car crash WON'T kill him, but he should definitely get better insurance once Riley comes along. And can cry and crawl out on his own and UNDERSTAND crawl out on his own. So strike the age thing, he's live to be at LEAST 25 years older. More than that because RILEY moves out. 30 Years older. He seemed a little dazed as he did all the math. Why hadn't he seen their wedding? Unless they didn't want him to see it in the future. Let it be a surprise? Maybe he got smarter as time went on.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-14-2010, 05:03 AM

"Lunch sounds wonderful," Andy replied as she swiped her card as well. All of the physical manipulations had made her hungry. The energy she used to move the things around her had to come from somewhere, and all she had to use was her own body. She used yoga as her excuse for being so thin, but part of it was that she just burned off so many calories with her power that she was able to eat whatever she wanted.

"You still look distracted," she commented as she set her things down at a table. "Everything alright?"

Evermore_112

Old 07-14-2010, 05:11 AM

"Yeah..." He said and nodded, looking at her with a smile. She'd be an absolutely crazy mother. He knew it. He took a deep breath, got fries with cheese and licked his lips. "This looks amazing. I'm so starving." He said and grinned, moving to get a cheeseburger with cajun seasoning, and then a soda. He didn't eat healthy. He wasn't going to lie.

He sat down at a table and pulled out his notebook and frowned, looking at the arrows. She was right, but not all the way. But he couldn't correct her. He stuck a fry in his mouth andthen looked up at the girl. She was way out of his league... how in the world did he get her?

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-14-2010, 05:22 AM

Andy grabbed herself a slice of pizza and some salad. She mostly took the pizza for the calories, since she knew she would burn it off soon enough anyways. Grabbing a soda as well, she sat down.

"Whatever it is, it must be interesting for you to be so distracted by it," she said. "Anything worth sharing?"