Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-22-2011, 03:26 AM

Hikaru looked up over at his brother and shrugged. "What's wrong with you...I just want to know if anything is bothering you and I know that something is...just tel me Kaoru." he explained. "I'm just sad because I didn't mean to get you angry." he added quietly and knew that the fangirls were looking at them and listening.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-22-2011, 11:51 AM

"But I'm not angry! And even if I was, it wouldn't be towards you, Hikaru!" Kaoru told him. He was really starting to get upset that his brother was upset. "There isn't anything bothering me, I promise." he said. Well, at least nothing that he could say in front of all the fangirls. That would probably just make them mad.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-24-2011, 03:11 AM

Hikaru shook his head. "Fine don't tell me...." he said to his brother and turned away from him. The fan girls gasped and wondered what was wrong with their favorite twins. Soon the meeting began.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-24-2011, 09:59 PM

Kaoru's face dropped. Why was Hikaru acting like this?! He moved so that he was in front of his brother. "Hikaru! There isn't anything wrong with me! I swear! I wouldn't lie to you!" he told him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-02-2011, 02:36 AM

"I....I don't know..." he said and stood up. "Now if you'll excuse me I think I'll go out in the rain..." he said and left without looking back. He had a feeling that something was bothering his brother and now he was upset because Kaoru just said that he wasn't upset with anything when at first he acted like something WAS bothering him. This confused and angered Hikaru somewhat.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-02-2011, 06:16 PM

Kaoru watched Hikaru go, completely confused and starting to feel a bit depressed. Why was he mad at him?! It didn't make sense. He stood as if to follow him, but figured he should give him some space. So, instead, he turned and just left the building and headed home, needing time to himself.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-04-2011, 03:11 AM

As soon as Hikaru was alone he began to cry of anger at himself for the way that he was acting. "I'm so stupid!" he told himself and punched the wall so hard his knuckles bled.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-04-2011, 11:52 AM

When Kaoru arrived home, he told the servants that he wanted to be alone before going up to his room. He really didn't understand why Hikaru was so mad. It was making him feel a bit depressed.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-31-2011, 03:23 AM

Hikaru sighed and washed away the blood before storming over to the nurse. The nurse bandaged it up and soon, Hikaru headed home. When he arrived there, he went to his room and lay in bed angry at himself and the day for turning out the way it had.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-31-2011, 10:06 PM

Kaoru head Hikaru come home and his door slam. After a moment, he got up and hesitantly knocked on his door. ".. Hikaru.. Can I come in?" he asked. Though he was sure that his brother wanted nothing to do with him. Not after what happened that day at school.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-02-2011, 03:34 PM

Hikaru listened to Kaoru at his door. "Fine...." he answered but turned his back to the door. He didn't know what he wanted, but he was willing to hear him out at the least. "What do you want?" he asked his brother.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-02-2011, 03:36 PM

Kaoru entered the room and quietly closed the door behind him. "I want to know what's bothering you so that I could fix it." he said. He would do anything to help Hikaru feel better.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-02-2011, 03:39 PM

"If that's all you want then leave because there's nothing you can possibly do to fix anything." he said and looked at the rain outside as he his his injured knuckles.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-02-2011, 03:45 PM

His face dropped as he went over to his brother, sitting next to him on the bed. "Please tell me what's wrong, Hikaru." he asked, his voice pleading slightly. He really wanted to make his brother happy.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-02-2011, 03:51 PM

"I said I'm fine..." he said and sighed. "Kaoru something was bothering you in the morning...why wouldn't you tell me?!" he asked. "That's what's bothering me okay! I wanted to know what was bothering you...now I don't even care to know." he spat.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-02-2011, 03:58 PM

"Well... If you don't really care then there's no point in telling, now is there." Kaoru stated, standing. He couldn't believe that was what Hikaru was mad about. He should have known he would have told him when they got home. Guess he really didn't know his brother. After a moment, he turned and stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him and going to his own.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-02-2011, 04:05 PM

Hikaru sighed and got out of bed, he had to apologize. There he went, off to his brother's room and knocked three times. "Hey Umm Kaoru...I just came to say that I'm sorry." he said and pressed his forehead on the door gently.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-02-2011, 04:16 PM

"You can come in if you want, Hikaru." Kaoru told him. He was laying back on his bed, his arms crossed behind his head as he looked towards the door.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-02-2011, 04:19 PM

Hikaru slowly opened the door and closed it gently behind him. "Sorry for what happened today Kaoru...it's just that I was very mad you know..." he said and frowned as he ran a hand through his hair and went to sit beside his brother.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-02-2011, 04:24 PM

Kaoru sat up. "You need to work on your temper, Hikaru." he told him. He's told him many times, but he still wouldn't listen. He was, after all, just trying to help his brother.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-02-2011, 04:28 PM

"I guess so...but it's hard you know. It's hard not to get mad." he said to his brother and sighed. It was times like these where he missed their mother.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-02-2011, 04:29 PM

"I know. Next time you get mad, come talk to me and I'll help you calm down, alright?" Kaoru suggested. He hoped that Hikaru would do that. Maybe it would help.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-02-2011, 04:33 PM

HIkaru nodded. "Okay...I'll do my best to remember that." he said and looked at the rain then down at his injured knuckles. "So what do you feel like doing today?" he asked him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-02-2011, 05:38 PM

Kaoru thought about it. There really wasn't much they could do while it was raining. "We could watch a movie or play a game or something." he suggested.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 06-02-2011, 05:46 PM

"What game can we play indoors? What movie to watch?" he asked himself.