HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 04:54 AM

Reece blinked as Kris poked his forehead. 'What was that for?' He thought as he reached up and rubbed the spot he had touched. He stopped in mid-motion when he mentioned shrinking two inches in his sleep. Kristina had told him that as a child when they were growing up. How could Kris possibly have known that unless Kristina had told him? Reece blinked again, but ran his hand through his hair and looked over as Kris sat at a table near them. He gave him a faint smile as he moved over to sit down with him. 'Maybe he just happened to say that and didn't know anything about it. That has to be it.' Reece thought as he frowned down at his food. He wasn't feeling all that hungry anymore, but he picked up his pizza and began to eat it. He glanced up to look at Kris eating his sweets. "You really weren't jokin when you said you like sweets, were you?" He said not knowing what else to say, but he didn't want it to remain silent as they ate.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 06-11-2011, 05:20 AM

Kris looked up at him and said. "I've always had a sweet tooth. Also I never had even one cavity." She smiled and continued to eat. "I'm surprised I'm not fat. MY mom said I was going to get fat, but I never did. So, yay me I guess." She then realized she hadn't gotten anything to drink. "Oh, be right back." She had stood and made her way over to a vending machine she saw on the other side of the cafeteria. She put in a dollar and pressed the button for a sprite. She had reached to get it,but blinked when she saw another hand grab it. "Spirte, my favorite." Said a tall brown haired boy. He was with two others. One a red head and one with blonde hair. They seemed to be looking for a fight. "Can I have my drink please?" The boy laughed. "Hey, check this guy out, he's wearing the lame hat!" He had reached to take it off, but Kris had placed her hands on her head, not letting him. "No!" She kicked him hin his groin and moved away untill his other friends moved over to grab her.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 03:42 PM

"You must be pretty lucky" Reece said with a smile at Kris. He was quite the character. Reece was beginning to see how they would get along. Reece nodded his head in reply to Kris and started to eat his pizza again. 'If I can get through the awkward moments with him I think we can manage.' He thought to himself as he chewed on his piece of pizza. Reece was getting ready to take another bite out of his pizza when he heard Kris's voice. He looked up and found him struggling with some bigger boys. Reece put his pizza down and slid his chair out and began to walk over towards them. "Hey, let him go." Reece said nodding towards Kris. "If you want to Sprite then keep it, but let the kid go, okay." He didn't want a fight over a can of soda. He could just buy Kris another one when they left. Reece looked at the taller boy and waited for his response to his statement.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 02:05 AM

Kris looked up when she saw Reece and felt a sense of relief. The two males who had her only gripped tighter on her arms She tried to pull away though. The male who was kicked in the groin eventually got up and frowned at Reece. "Oh, not after what he just did! I'm going to beat the shi--" He was stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Julian who happened to wander over. "Now now...I can't have violence...I hate it. You three, go...now...I'll let you off with a warning." The males let go of her and agreed to walk away for now. Julian got her sprite back and handed it to her. Kris frowned. "Sorry...I didn't mean too..." Julian placed a hand on her head and just smiled before walkign away. She didn't know why, but his smile made her feel a little better. Kris then looked at Reece and said. "I hope I din't cause you too much trouble!"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 02:13 AM

Reece was relieved to see that Julian had come to break it up. He didn't want to fight here, but if it had come down to that he would have done it. He didn't like violence, but if it was the only way to save Kris then he would have. Reece reached out and placed a hand on Kris's head and looked down to smile at him. "Don't worry you are no trouble at all." He said. Kris wasn't the problem it was the three boys that were and Reece wasn't one to blame others for someone else mistake. "Come on. You haven't finished your sweets yet." He said dropping his hand and placing them in his pocket. He walked back to the table and sat down.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 02:57 AM

Kris couldn't help but blush when Reece placed a hand on her head. She smild and said. "Kay." He was so kind. Like always. She hurried over back to her tabel to finish eatting the plate full of delicious sweets. Once there, she opened her Sprite and took a sip. Kris was thinking about Reece. He was so kind and handsome. He really has grown up. She wondered if he would rat her out if she revealed herself Friday. Though she didn't worry about it too much. She didn't think he would.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 03:27 AM

Reece had finished his food, but he didn't take his tray to the wash. He stayed with Kris and was leaning his head against his hand. Kris was stilling eating his sweets and it was entertaining to watch his face as he did. Reece couldn't help, but smile at some of the faces that Kris made. "What would you like to see first on our tour?" Reece said wanting to fill the silence in with something. He felt a little awkward just staring at Kris the whole time. He was sure Kris would have found it awkward as well. Reece looked out of a window not far from them and saw that the day was passing by pretty quick. "We'll have to make the tour quick though. I'd like to take a shower before I go to bed tonight." He said. He had been up early this morning and the thought of a nice shower was refreshing. He would need it for to relax before school the next day.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 03:40 AM

Kris finished her sweets not too long after he did. She looked up at him and shrugged. "I don't know really...but the sun is going down...maybe we should just do it later. That way you can take your shower." She didn't want to be a burden or pain for him. She wouldn't make him do it. Even though the only reason she wanted the tour was to get to know him a bit more. Kris then stood up. "So um...what do I do with my tray." She looked around and saw a few students taking theirs to be washed. She smiled and said. "Here, I'll take your tray too!" She grabbed his and took it off to be washed.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 03:50 AM

"I can show you everything tomorrow, I guess." Reece shrugged his shoulders. He didn't really care what they did. Reece smiled at Kris and was about ready to grab his own tray to show him where he needed to go. Reece laughed at Kris when he grabbed his tray and ran over to the line where the trays were washed. "He sure is a character.' Reece said as he stood up to follow Kris. Reece smiled at Kris when he reached him. "Are you going to use the shower tonight as well?" He asked realizing that Kris could have wanted one as well. They would needed to decide who would use the shower in their bathroom first. It didn't matter to him, but it may have mattered to Kris.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 04:11 AM

Kris's turn had just came up when Reece walked over. She shrugged when he mentioned shower. She felt it was best to wait till after he had his shower to take her's. "Hm...you can take you a shower first. I got to call my mom anyway. You know, let her know how my day went." She smiled. She handed over the trays to the wash then said. "Lets go." Kris then hurried off, out of the cafeteria and to the dorms.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 04:23 AM

"Okay, that's fine with me." Reece said shrugging his shoulders. He was a little surprised to see Kris just run off. Reece laughed at the boy's enthusiastic behavior, but chased after him. It wasn't long before he caught up with him at the dorm room. Reece laughed as he opened the door to their dorm and walked in. "You sure are fast." He said as he walked over to the bed and sat down to catch his breath. Reece never had been too athletic, but Kris had ran faster than he expected. He sighed before he stood up and took off the shirt he had been wearing and began to walk towards the bathroom in their room. "Have fun talking to your Mother." Reece said as he opened the door and walked in.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 04:35 AM

Kris didn't mean to run off like that. She sorta laughed when he caught up. "I was on the track team for three years at my old school." She stuck her tounge out at him, sitting on her bed. She looked at him when he took his shirt off. She blushed a bit, but turned her head. "I-I will..." She then reached over for her phone that was in her shirt pocket. She didn't take it out around him cause she had gotten a pink phone. It had a touch screen and everything, but she couldn't change the color and she had forgotten to get a phone cover for it. However, she didn't call her mom. She placed her phone under her pillow. She looked at Reece's side of the room. She moved over. Looking at his stuff, seeing if she could find like a journal or something. Something that would tell her more about him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 04:41 AM

It didn't take Reece that long to take his shower. once he was done he put on a pair of pajama pants and began to dry his hair a bit with the towel he had. The first day of school hadn't been a boring on like usual. Kris was a going to be an interesting roommate indeed. He did some pretty random things and he had a sense of humor. Reece placed the towel he had around his shoulder and opened the door to the bathroom. He tilted his head at Kris when he saw him looking around his things. "Did you lose something?" He asked as he walked out of the bathroom. He looked at Kris for a moment before he sat down on his bed.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 04:48 AM

Kris jumped when he came out. "Oh um...s-sorry...I lost a contact!" It was the oldest trick in the book, yes, but what else was she suppose to say. "Oh, there it is." She pretended to pick it up and stick it back in her eye. "Better." She then fiddled with her sleeve, like she always did when she was trying to hide something. "Okay, shower now. Bye!" She then hurried off into the bathroom, grabing her pajamas on her way there. Now her shower was longer. When she stripped, she had to take the guaze off. There was alot. Though it did feel nice. Her chest had been squished up all day, and her hair was down now. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Oh...I hope I can survive the week..." She sighed. Her shower almost lasted an hour, it lasted fourty-five minutes exactly. She had to put on the guaze. She put her hair up in a bun, twisting it some. She just didn't need Reece to see the back of her head. If he did, she would just say her hair was a little longer than most boys. She slipped on a pair of blue pajama pants and a baggy white t-shirt, finally coming out, a towel on her head. "Ah, that was refreshing..."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 04:59 AM

Reece looked at Kris a bit unsure of what to say. It was obvious that Kris was up to something, but Reece decided to just let it go. "Bye..." Reece said as Kris rushed into the bathroom. Reece raised his eyebrow at his weird behavior, but shrugged it off. Reece threw his towel into a laundry basket in the corner of the room and lied down on his bed. Reece pulled one of his pillows down so he could lay his head on them and he looked around the room. What could Kris have been looking for? Reece was going to wait for Kris to come out of the shower, but it became obvious that it was going to be a while. Reece sighed and closed his eyes. He wasn't going to stay up the whole night to wait for Kris. Reece fell asleep curled up on his bed with is hair still slightly wet.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 05:07 AM

Kris looked at reece and smiled. "Night Reece..." She looked at him and placed a hand on his wet head, careful not to wake him up. She moved over and turned off the light, laying down on her bed. She stared up at the ceiling. Tomorrow she had classes. She hoped he was in every single one of her classes. She moved over to her side, facing him. She watched him for a moment before sleep finally took over, causing her to fall asleep. She would be a hard one to wake in the morning. She hated mornings. Always did.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 05:18 AM

Reece woke up in the morning to his alarm clock he stretched a bit before he reached over to silence the alarm. "Kris, are you awake?" Reece said as he looked over at the other bed. Reece got up from his bed and looked at Kris. He didn't look like he was awake, but he still had some time before he absolutely needed to get up. Reece walked into the bathroom and brushed his hair and teeth. His red-brown hair was a mess since he had fallen asleep with it wet, but he managed to control it. Reece walked back out of the bathroom expecting to see Kris awake, but he was still passed out on his bed. "Kris, wake up!' He said loudly as he walked over to his bed. Reece looked down at him and sighed. He reached down and shook the boy lightly. "Kris." He said, but still no answer. Reece frowned down at him. How was he going to wake him up he was basically dead. Reece raised his eyebrow at a thought that crossed his mind. He didn't know if it would work, but it was worth a try. He bent down and leaned into Kris's ear and whispered. "Kris, you're missing out on the chocolate cake with strawberries and whip cream." He said into the boy's ear. It seemed a bit ridiculous and he wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 05:32 AM

Kris didn't wake up at any of Reece's attempts. That is, untill he heard the mentioning of sweets. Kris sat up quickly,her bun still perfectly inplace. A few hairs did stick up though. "Where?" She jumped up, looking around the room, then turned to him and pushed him down onto the bed. "Why did you lie to me like that?!" She looked at the clock. "Oh, I got to get ready! Why didn't you wake me!" She then took the bathroom. She boy'ed herself up again. Her uniform and hat. Don't forget her flat chest. Of course she did that last night. She brushed her teeth before getting out. She looked at him. "Hurry and get dressed. We are going to be late for class...which my first class is...huh...English. Should be simple enough." She smiled

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 05:40 AM

Reece blinked when Kris bolted up from his sleep. It had worked, he didn't think it would work. "I tried many times to wake you." Reece said annoyed a bit, but he shrugged it off. It didn't matter now that he was awake. Reece walked over to the closet and took out a uniform and began to change into it. He had the pants on when Kris walked out of the bathroom and told him to hurry up. Reece threw him a quick glare before he picked up his shirt. "Coming from the person, who almost over slept completely." He said as turned around and slipped his shirt on. "You have English first as well?" Reece said as he walked over to the chair at the desk and grabbed his jacket. What was the chance that they would have the same classes? Reece slipped the jacket on and grabbed his books before turning to Kris."Are you ready?" He asked as he walked to the door and placed his hand on the knob.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 05:50 AM

Kris stuck her tounge out when he glared at her. "Just be glad I woke up." She watched him change for a moment for looking back at the list of her classes that was tapped onto the wall by her bed. She looked up when he said he had it too and smiled. "Yeah, lets go!" She buttoned up her jacket before following him out. She would just follow him to the first class. Though, she hoped she had all the same classes as him. She was afraid of running into those boys from yesterday.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 03:18 PM

Reece shrugged a bit "Well, I'll try something else next time. Something embarrassing, maybe." He said thinking about what he could do to Kris. Reece raised his eyebrow at Kris's energy already. He had just been dead to the world moments ago and now he was ready to go. This kid was crazy, Reece thought with smile. Reece led the way out of the dorms and down to the campus. There were students already filtering into their classes. Reece walked to one of the older buildings the held most of the English classes and opened the door for Kris to walk in a head of him. "Here we are. Are class should be on the second floor." Reece said as he tried to remember the lay out of the building exactly.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 04:29 PM

Kris looked looked at the building that Reece led her to. She nodded when he mentioned the second floor and made her way up the stairs. She looked round, noticing some boys. She was already getting sick of seeing boys right now. She looked back at Reece and asked. "So uh, are you guys ever allowed off campus? Or are we just stuck with a bunch of guys for the rest of our school life?" She began to walk up the stairs backwards, facing him. She didn't really worr about running into someone, she was being careful about it.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 04:59 PM

Reece smiled, but followed after Kris. "We are allowed off campus on days we don't have classes." He said as he looked at Kris as he turned around. He raised an eyebrow at him, but didn't say anything. He looked like he knew what he was doing. "A lot of the boys like to leave to visit their girlfriends or to go out for parties." He said shrugging. He didn't leave the campus as much as the others did because he didn't have a reason to. "Did you have something you wanted to do?" He asked as he reached the top of the stairs and began to walk towards the class. Maybe this year would be different and Kris would drag him along with him to where ever he went. It would make things more interesting compared to the other years. He hadn't been out to have fun in awhile.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 05:10 PM

Kris finally turned around to walk foward, but slowed a bit to where she was walking beside Reece. When he asked if she was planning on going anywhere, she shook her head. "Not exactly.Though...I know there are no classes Friday afternoon, so I might plan on leaving campus to see some friend. I don't have a girlfriend, and partying is fine, but I'm not too crazy about them, and my parens aren't home, so I was wondering if you would mind coming with me Friday...there is something I want to show you anyway." She looked at him. She now knew exactly how she was going to do this. She would have to be gentle about it, or he might freak out. Kris moved over to the door that was labeled English. She opened the door to see a room full of guys and even the teacher was.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-14-2011, 05:25 PM

"I'm not much for parties either. Most of them get a little too wild for my taste." Reece walked along with Kris, but flattered a bit when he said he had something to show him. He looked down at the boy with a confused look on his face. What could he possibly want to show him? "Okay, I'm free Friday." He said even though he was a bit weary of what it might be. Reece shrugged off the weird feeling and walked into the classroom. He waved slightly at the teacher and took a seat off to the back by a window. Reece had always been good at English and he didn't really pay attention in the classes, so sitting by the window and looking outside had become his hobby in those classes. The other boys were all being loud talking to each other about their summer adventures. Most of them seemed to be a little to grand to be true, but Reece didn't say anything.