Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-24-2012, 08:45 PM

Name:
Monte Gray

Bio:
Monte's just a normal kid at his all boys school. He's living with his widowed mother and often acts like a jerk due to his dark past and sad home life. His mom is to depressed to care for him, so he has a job to support them both.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2012, 08:59 PM

Name: Cernunnos

Bio: Cernunnos does not know how or why he ended up in the city, he just woke up one day in the modern world. The last thing he remembered was his family- he once had a wife and two sons but it was obvious that they were far gone. Using glamour, he hids his antlers and strange eyes from the human. He dresses himself in modern clothes and tries to investigate the world.

----------

How had he ended up here? Cernunnos did not know, nor had he worried about trying to find that out for about three years now o the five he had come here. He just remembered waking up one day, thousands of years beyond his own time apparently. He had assimilated into the new world immediately. His glamour had helped at first but now he ould afford his own place to live and clothes, all the neccesseties a human may need. He currently was home, deciding what to wear out that night. He had indulged in human whims and wants for some sort of purpose. He mourned his family still but he knew they were long gone.

He pulled out a silk black top and some leather jeans. His hair was done in its many braids that never seemed to tangle and he made his eyes an impossible blue. He slipped on a pair of black combat boots and headed out the door after grabbing his keys. He was probably more dressed than he needed to be but he let his inner fashion wolf out, so he liked to think about it. Tonight was going to mean something, he could sense it. He threw up his galmour sheilds and climbed into his car and just drove. He parked finally and looked up, he had pulled into Applebees. He blinked but did not question it and headed inside. He was seated quickly, his tall frame was easily distinguishable and all the female waitresses looked at him with oggling eyes. He rolled his own, and looked at the menu.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-25-2012, 01:22 AM

Monte looked at the rather odd guest and cocked an eyebrow at all of the women's giggling and flirtatious eye batting. That was the way they used to act around him before they found out he was gayer than a rainbow fish. He sighed and grabbed menu book, working his slender frame around the women and squeezing through. That was one of his assigned tables and that meant he'd be waiting on that gentlemen tonight. Monte smoothed out his little half apron and straightened his tie. "Hello sir and welcome. Can I start you out with something to drink?" He asked, his voice a bit to perky for his appearance. His job was to act cheery and very host like, so that's what he did. He thought this man looked rather odd and he stared at him before shaking his head. "Perhaps you'd like something strong? We have martinis on sale tonight." He said, a mischievous gleam in his blue eyes.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2012, 01:31 AM

Cernunnos looked at the waiter and almost let out a sigh of relief to see that it was not one of the human females. Since the loss of his family, he found no pleasure in females of any kind- no matter how many propositioned him. He gave an easy, smooth smile to the waiter, "Ah, martinis sound quite nice," He let his eyes slide over the young male, "Are you on the menu as well?" He raised an eyebrow with a small smirk. Something came off from this one that told him it was okay to flirt, or atleast say something as such without a sexual harassment suit against him. He leaned back in his seat, tilting his head ever so slightly, "Or, anything you'd reccomend?"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-25-2012, 02:02 AM

Monte grinned, liking the flirtatious nature of this man. "Hmm, well, I'm only on the menu after hours smothered in whip cream and chocolate syrup." He said, playing along. Sure he could lose his job, but this guy started it and he saw nothing wrong with doing a little bit of flirting. It wasn't everyday he got compliments from cute guys and it made his day. Normally he was so miserable, but this man made today bearable. He might even consider going home with him tonight. It was a Friday and he didn't want to go home to his mother who'd be drunk off her ass and probably beat the shit out of hik like she always did when she was drunk. "Now, anyway, what about that Martini? Any kind you like best or would you like me to surprise you? Id always recommend a steak of you're hungry." He added.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2012, 02:11 AM

Cernunnos licked his lips in a sultry gesture and chuckled, "That sounds like it would make a nice desert. And... You should suprise me. Something tells me that I could trust your judgement on things," His eyes were glued to this man. He was making this night, no, out of all his time here, this was the one of the most entertaining things for him though he did not know if it would go beyond this playful banter with the young waiter. He looked at the man's name tag, "Well, Monte... is it? I'm... just call me Cern," He gave a lazy grin, "And I will impatiently wait for your approach once more this evening." He planned on leaving his own phone number with the tip at the end of his meal. Maybe he would get his desert.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-25-2012, 02:33 AM

Monte batted his eyes a bit, so flattered by this kind of talk. "I will surprise you, Nd hopefully in a good way." He was even more flattered to hear his name on this man's lips. It sounded sexy and dark. "Cern.." He said quietly, smiling. That was a damn sexy title. "Then I'll be back Cern, and I'll try not to leave you waiting." He turned and walked off, sawyingnhis hips just slightly, hoping his guest was looking at his butt. He was trying to be as cute as possible. He walked up to the bar and got an Italian apple martini, hoping the mix of sweet and sour would be pleasing. He also set up and order for a steak. The guy seemed like the kind that would like the meat tender, but not to pink, so he ordered it medium well. He also got him a baked potato and salad. He'd order him a dessert later. he brought the martini first, knowing the meal would take a bit to cook. He hadn't told the man yet, but he was so going to pick up the tab at the end of the meal. What better a way to flirt then to pay for the meal? "I'm back." He said and set the glass on the table. "I thought this would be appealing." He said, leaning a bit to close to be appropriate.

((here's the martini I choose ^^))

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2012, 02:51 AM

(It looks yunmmy. *_*)

Cernunnos watched as the young man walked away with a sway to his hips, it instantly drew his attention to Monte's ass. Monte definitely knew what he was doing and how he looked. This was going to be an interesting night and he could not wait to see what would happen with Monte. The martini he brought back actually made Cernunnos think of Monte, there was something sweet but sour about this man... in a good way and Cernunnos would make sure he let this male know, "Oh, is this supposed to be a bit of a taste of what is to come from you," His tone was playfully dark, and one of his eyebrows was raised in question, his eyes only inches from Monte's.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-25-2012, 05:40 PM

Monte giggled, catching the attention of some other jealous waitresses. "Hmm, you'll have to wait and see exactly what I taste like." He said, a naughty look on his face. He looked into Cern's wyes before looking down at his pants. "Maybe you would want me to come home with you tonight?" He whispered, low and sexy. He just wanted somewhere safe to stay for tonight, and if he had to give his body, who cared? This guy was cute at least and he had Monte slightly aroused as it was.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2012, 05:45 PM

Cernunnos laughed softly, "I am sure it is something worth the wait." The waitresses would just have to suck it up, he wasn't here for women. This male was all he wanted, Monte was quite the catch and Cernunnos planned one having it, eventually. Having this man in his home for a night would be wonderous, but for more than just one night would be... Heaven. "Mm, you are welcome to come over tonight but... well, it'd involve a date with you some other night if you come."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-25-2012, 08:45 PM

Monte was delighted when the man infered he wanted Monte a at least twice. That would be twice as wonderful andante mightevem be able to escape there anytime his mother tried to hurt him or something went wrong. It would be his safe haven. He saw Cern's food was ready and went to get I, holding up a finger that signaled he would return. He brought back the food. "I thought this would be a nice addition since you said to surprise you."

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2012, 10:36 PM

Cernunno was certainly willing to allow the young man over for a few nights, if he wanted. Monte was attractive and flirtatious, from what he could tell and both of them worked for him. "Why, thank you. It looks quite delicious. I will make sure to take in your opinion more often," He winked at Monte after looking at the food placed in front of him, "Now, when do you get off? I can wait all night if I have to."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-28-2012, 09:39 AM

Monte was flattered by the compliment. "I'm glad you like it." He smiled a little and then answered the next question asked. "I can get off in about..." He checked his watch. "I actully am already off. I just need to go put up my apron and stuff. I'll be back in just a minute." He went back to hang his little half apron up and put his tips in his wallet. It was time for him to go and he could feel excitment gripping him. He wanted to be at home with Cern right this instant. He walked back out to the table and sat, loosening his tie and unbuttoning the first two buttons of his shirt."Whenever you're done eating we can go." He said with a grin.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-28-2012, 10:33 PM

Cernunnos chuckled, "Well, you did pick this out for me so I can not let it go to waste," He replied before eating his food. He was silent while he ate, just enjoying the view of Monte in front of him. This man was so alive, others were just quite bland. He finished his food off not too much later, wiped his mouth and placed money down for the bill. He had a flirtacious look as he glanced over at Monte, "And you will receive your tip when you come to my house. It shall be worth the wait." He winked and stood, waiting for the other so they could leave.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-02-2012, 09:50 PM

Monte blushed a dark red. "Urm, actully, i think I'd love to wait until we get back to your place." He felt really odd just thinking about what Cern was going to do to his body. It was pretty sexy really. He didn't care that thed just met. He felt oddly attracted to this man and really hoped that they might hit it off. After a while they might could become even more than just 'fuck buddies' He got up from his seat and followed the other man, ready to go home with him.