hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 04-03-2012, 02:26 AM

Zoe Ferris
Apperance. Zoe is 5 foot 2 with uneven black hair that goes to her sholders. She has hazel eyes and a nose peircing.
Bio: Zoe has tried for years to get her band recognized, but has failed. She's struggling to find gigs and is concidering calling it quits for good.

Joel Rayne
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-03-2012, 02:41 AM

Ryan Baltin AKA Jaysin Fright
Apperance. By any standards, he is any teenager's lusty fantasy. He has rabbit soft hair the color of ink and green eyes. Of course, with money, one could afford the sort of shampoo that even turned porcupine quills into feathery down. However, he is thin - extremely thin - and weak. Ryan is under no circumstances strong, or possibly even that healthy.
Bio: Out of the two of them, he'd never have expected to be the one to have made it big. Frankly, after so long away from home, trapped with his bandmates, he's looking forward to returning to the town he grew up in.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-03-2012, 03:05 PM

Zoe Ferris was upset. She knew that her band The Raging Crows, had to get this gig for the week end. She couldn't take all this failure , feeling guilty for her first band for failing . She wished that Ryan was here, knowing he was the one with the creative genius. She went back to the song she was writing, and getting ready for tonight's rehearsal .Zoe knew if they didn't get this gig, she would be better off getting a real job.

Joel Rayne
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-03-2012, 09:29 PM

On the bus, his dark green eyes rolled from one fixture to the next, never remaining on one for longer than a second. The outside scenery was not lost on the twenty-something year old. Ryan Baltin, also more commonly known as Jaysin Fright, lead singer of Guts and Glory, shifted his position in the seat, almost as if he could feel their eyes on him.
They were fanatical. They were insane and obsessive. They were, unfortunately, his fans.
As he had noticed earlier, there were many of these aforementioned lunatics sporting some sort of accessory dedicated to him and his band. Some carried purses with his latest album cover ironed on the front, others sported sunshades, t-shirts, bracelets, and anything else that the marketers could slap his name, face, or band onto.
Ryan let out a small puff of air, blowing his onyx bangs out of his eyes, only to have the persistent annoyance fall right back. He had the stereotypical emo hairstyle: feathered, pushed and gelled to cover one side of his face.
“What time is it, Nate?” Ryan looked down to his watch, the one that had stopped working about a month ago but he was too stubborn to take it off, as if it would suddenly start working again. He took it off, shoving it in his pocket as they got off.
“It’s three oh four, Ry,” Nate told him, mercifully using his real name. The last thing they needed was a mob of teenage girls screaming that G + G was on the streets.
Ryan let out another sigh, drumming his fingers against his thigh. “Thanks, I guess.”
They'd all figure it out sooner or later though. However... He looked around. The hustle-bustle was considerably less, and he'd lost Nate somewhere. Ryan laughed a little, continuing down this street.

[[I hope this is acceptable.]]

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-04-2012, 03:21 PM

( It's great.:) )

Zoe decided to take a walk to clear her head. She was glad the rehearsal session went well, but still was doubtful they would get a gig. She wondered why she was the unlucky one and her old best friend Ryan had made it big. She figured he didn't remember her and was happy without her. She went into her favorite coffee shop to get some coffee for her and her band mates, figuring it would be good for them to relax too. She just hoped that they could finish their last song before try outs tomorrow.

Joel Rayne
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-04-2012, 07:07 PM

Ryan came to the end of the road, noted how it curved into itself, and sighed. So it was a cul-de-sac? He didn't recognize the houses, but it'd been some time. How long? He couldn't place the exact number, but he was 21 now. One thing he did recognize, as he had been walking, was the street that led to his friend's house. "Oh yeah. Zoe," he muttered, changing directions. "I haven't heard from her in a while. Maybe I'll pay her a visit?"

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-05-2012, 09:14 PM

Zoe had arrived back at her old house with the coffee only to find out that her band mates decided to go out to eat without her. She hated it when they did that to her , which gave her a even bigger reason to dissolve the band. She sighed and wished she knew where Ryan was. She missed her friend and hoped he was doing well with his music career. She took a sip of her coffee and went to write some more lyrics.

Joel Rayne
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-05-2012, 10:00 PM

His eyes caught a flicker of black, a dark haired woman walking - such a contrast to the whites, yellows and baby blues of the houses. With a confused tilt to his head, he followed her, realizing how much he was acting like a stalker. If he ended up not knowing this woman, then that'd be an awkward thing to explain. Ryan caught up to her as she entered her house and waited at the door. He hesitated before knocking.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 05:49 PM

Zoe was startled at hearing the knock on the door. Not very many people visited her this time of the day. She put her coffee on the counter and hurried to the door. She unlocked it and opened it to see a dark haired man that looked like an older version of her best friend."Hello there . Is there something I can help you with?" She asked him, wondering if it was Ryan.

Joel Rayne
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-06-2012, 09:38 PM

Just only slightly confused as to how that teen girl that he'd grown up with turned into this, a woman, Ryan blinked. The only explanation he had was that he'd followed somebody else to their house (creepy as h*ll) and had mistaken her for Zoe. He stammered, "M-Maybe. Um. Do you by chance know a wo- anybody named Zoe Ferris?"

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 09:56 PM

" I'm Zoe Ferris. " She said, feeling a little creeped out by this guy. She still thought he looked familar, and was thinking of Ryan a lot lately. She wondered what had happened to the teenage boy she knew in high school, feeling guilty for getting in that awful argument with him the last time they saw each other.

Joel Rayne
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-06-2012, 10:47 PM

Mind. Blown. He backed up visibly, eyes wide. "Z-Zoe?" Why hadn't she recognized him? Well, he had changed. Paler, thinner, taller, ah... Ryan smiled sheepishly. "Uh, hey... Um," he bit his lip, "it's been a while." He moved his hands a bit, fingers dancing a nervous tango, and motioned to himself. "Um. Yeah." No clue how to continue, he steadied his awkward feelings with a deep breath, and waited.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 04:10 PM

"Ryan?" She said " It has been a while." She said, feeling surprised. He had changed so much from the kid she knew in high school. " It's great to see you again." She said not sure if he would like to come inside.

Joel Rayne
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-07-2012, 09:01 PM

Ryan smiled a little. "Yeah, How long has it been anyway?" She'd certainly grown up. "How's your band going?" His brain scrambled for the name of her band. Raging something... Crows? Yes! Crows! "The Raging Crows, right?"

[[Sorry, utter brain malfunction going on. :\]]

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-07-2012, 09:48 PM

" It's been since graduation I think or a few months after then. Right! Not as good as I hoped. Please come in so we can talk. I'll make you something to eat if you would like." She said. He looked skinnier than he use to and hoped he was feeling well.

Joel Rayne
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-07-2012, 10:48 PM

Huh... Wow. It really had been a while, hadn't it? Ryan's smile deadened a bit as she said that her band wasn't doing as good as she'd hoped. Uh oh. Then he grinned, "That'd be lovely- but no thanks. I'm good. Just a chat to catch up would be fine by me." He wasn't about to go in first, so he waited patiently for her to lead the way in. (Just, you know, to be polite.)

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-08-2012, 12:07 AM

Zoe went inside. " How about we sit in the living room to talk." She said, knowing that she rarely got company. He band mates like to be in the kitchen the whole time. She was doubting she would have a band much longer.

Joel Rayne
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-08-2012, 12:37 AM

"Sure!" Ryan followed her inside. "So. How's life been? You said that your band wasn't going as great as you'd hoped." He didn't really want to sound rude, but he figured he had taken the less delicate route.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-08-2012, 12:45 AM

" Life's been alright. My parents retired to Arizona and I bought the house from them. It isn't going well. everyone works well with each other except with me. I'm working hard to keep everyone together, but I think the others want to go on with out me." She said. She didn't mind that he asked, she needed to vent.

Joel Rayne
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-08-2012, 09:13 PM

"Oh, that's..." Ryan, trying to look on the bright side, trailed off. "Well, at least..." He narrowed his eyes, reverting back to his normal, jaded personality. "Well then, your bandmates suck. Sorry, but if you're the one working most to keep it all together and they're willing to go on without you..." Alright, Mr. Grumble-rant, let her talk. He shrugged, as if that would excuse his blabbering.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-09-2012, 05:45 PM

" I'm glad you think they suck too. I was supposed to meet with them this afternoon and go over some songs, but they went to get lunch and left me here with the coffee they wanted." Zoe said and put her face in her hands." I might as well give up and get a real job. Enough about me." She said with a smile." How are things going for you? "