Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-31-2011, 10:08 PM

He glared at him. "Cleaning is not in my job description. I will NOT do it. So, go ahead and 'punish' me. I won't sink down that low. Your lucky I'm even wearing the uniform." he stated. He was going to put his point across. And he could handle any punishment. He would be fine.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2011, 11:49 PM

"I was hoping you would say that." He grinned and stood up. "Follow me." He spoke calmly and headed out into the hallway. Along the way he grabbed a large key ring. "So, what is your favorite animal? Hmm" He asked questioningly while staring at the keys as he walked along the long cooridore.

((This is going to be fun...))

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-01-2011, 12:13 AM

He followed him slowly, a bit wary. He knew he needed to be prepared to defend himself if needed. "A dog.. Why?" he asked, a bit curious. But, of course, there was a part of him that really didn't want to know. He knew that talking back probably wasn't a good idea. But he couldn't help it. It was just the way he was.

{Yep}}

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-01-2011, 01:57 AM

Without looking at him at all he picked out the key with a dog on it. "Interesting." With that he stopped at a door with a dog on it. "Here is where your punishment will commence." He said with a smile as he unlocked the door and pushed the boy in follwing and locking the door behind him. Inside there were two dogs chained to the walls of the room and in the center was a chair that most doctors used for examning women.

((OK Due to there being a PG-13 block on PM's now do you have MSN? Or some other sort of messeging that we could use to do this next part? if so PM me with it and I will add you and send it in an IM.))

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-01-2011, 02:42 AM

How was that interesting? He wasn't sure. He looked around the room, and it was not something he was sure he liked. He wasn't to worried about the dogs. All dogs loved him, angry or not. A friend of his once jokingly called him a dog whisperer. Which, of course, was impossible, but he was always good with dogs. That's why they were his favorite animal, after all.

{{I don't really use IM. But I do have an e-mail account. I can send you that.}}

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-05-2011, 01:43 AM

((Ok. I cant put the next post so just send me the e-mail XD This is going to get steamy :3))

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-23-2012, 11:38 AM

{{I forget what was happening....}}

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-23-2012, 08:34 PM

((I think I was about to punish your charry for not doing what his master told him to do... I think we were going to do this next part via email because it would be... Innapropriate?))

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-23-2012, 09:20 PM

{{I think it would be easy to just skip that part.}}

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-23-2012, 09:46 PM

((XD Ok but here's the problem with skipping it. We don't know what happened or if your Charry or mine submitted.))

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-23-2012, 09:47 PM

{{Mine would be the one to submit. I really suck at playing dominant.}}

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-23-2012, 10:05 PM

((Mmk so when I put what I put don't get mad <.<))

Faji smiled as the boy called for mercy. With brusises all over his now naked body, he walked over and took off the retraints from the panting boy. "Now. I suggest you go put on your maids uniform and get to work cleaning the first floor. Onc finished with that you may have a break to explore the house on your own. Give in to your fate here and accept it and you will love every day. Or keep resisting and hate it. Your choice." He said as he walked out of the room.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-23-2012, 10:39 PM

{{Alright. That's fine.}}

Tristyn was relieved when it finally stopped. He remained silent as Faji was speaking before nodding. He moved and put the uniform on, as much as he wished it was anything different. He would clean and do as he was told. But he was not now nor ever in the future going to love being here. He knew he was going to hate it. He moved slowly as he got started cleaning.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-24-2012, 12:30 AM

Faji smiled as the other moved around the house. He followed behind him pointing out every single spect of dust he missed. And purposefully scuffing the floor every now than then just to see him get down on his knees to scrub it away. When he finally finished with the first floor Faji smile. "You did good Tristyn. You may explore the house and grounds as you please for now. But do not leave the grounds." Walking up to him he placed a collar around the boys neck and affixed a small light to it. "Should this light ever turn on. You better come directly to where I am. Trust me. You will know where I am. And this collar is never to be removed." Smiling he patted the other on the behind to get him moving before walking off in the opposite direction.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-24-2012, 01:13 AM

Tristyn hated having to clean for this guy. And he was starting to hate him period. This was completely degrading. He was relieved when he was done. At least for now. He nodded to what was said, not liking the collar. He glared at Faji as he walked off before turning and going in the other direction. He was going to put as much distance between them as he could for as long as he could.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-24-2012, 05:02 AM

As Faji approached his office he whispered soimething to a few of his female slaves. None of them were liked what he told them to do for they were lesbians. But seeing as their Master ordered it they would do it without question.

A few moments later three girls spotted the new slave and all three of them agreed they maybe they would not mind this after all. "Privet! Kak pozhivaeshʹ?" All three yelled in unison with their think Russian accent.

Translation: Hello! How are you?

((I will translate all of what they say down here))

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 04-08-2012 at 04:28 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-24-2012, 08:26 PM

Tristyn looked around when he heard someone calling. Sure, he didn't know what was being said, but that didn't matter, right. He noticed three girls and turned towards them. "Hi.. Did you need something?" he asked, a bit confused about why they were approaching him. He was supposed to be having some time to himself, after all.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-24-2012, 11:02 PM

The three girls giggled in unison and walked towards him. "Govorite li vy russkiĭ yazyk?" The one in the middle asked the boy and smiled at him.

Translation: Do you speak Russian?

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 04-08-2012 at 04:28 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-25-2012, 02:18 PM

Tristyn looked at them confused. Sure, he knew a few languages, but unfortunately for him, whatever they were speaking wasn't one of them. "Do you speak English? Or any other language?" he asked.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-26-2012, 12:11 AM

The girls looked at him and judged by his reactions so far that he could not understand them. They did not know english but they knew the word English.
Quote:
"Wij spreken geen Engels ... Wij spreken vele anderen wel. Welke talen ken je?"
The front one said slowly in Dutch this time.

Translation: We do not speak English... We do speak many others though. What languages do you know?

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 04-08-2012 at 04:30 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-26-2012, 12:45 AM

Tristyn tried to focus on what they were saying. He knew a few words that they were saying and he could tell what language it was. He just wasn't very fluent in it."I can speak English, French, Italian, German, Welsh, and Spanish." he told them, hoping they could speak one of those.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-26-2012, 01:49 AM

All three girls smiled big smiles and laughed
Quote:
"Chi'n siarad Cymraeg? Diolch i Dduw! Rydym yn tripledi o Rwsia. Rydym yn gwybod eraill Rwsia, Almaeneg, Iseldireg, Eidaleg, Siapanaeg, Tseineaidd, ac mae llawer. Nid ydym yn gwybod Saesneg."
One again it was the middle one who spoke but in Welsh this time. Once again speaking slowly as she was moving into that language.

Translation: You speak Welsh? Thank God! We are triplets from Russia. We know Russian, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and many others. We do not know English.

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 04-08-2012 at 04:26 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-26-2012, 02:13 AM

Tristyn smiled as well.
Quote:
"Mae'n neis iawn i gyfarfod â chi ferched. Rwy'n falch bod o leiaf ychydig ieithoedd yr ydym i gyd yn siarad. Bydd yn llawer haws i gyfathrebu."
he told them. This was definitely better than trying to figure out what they were trying to say.

Translation: It is very nice to meet you ladies. I'm glad that there is at least a few languages that we all speak. It will be much easier to communicate.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-26-2012, 07:53 AM

The three girls smiled once again at their first communication with the boy.
Quote:
"Ydy, yn wir mae'n! Rydym wedi bod yn gweithio yma am yr 20 mlynedd diwethaf. Rydych yn unig yn dechrau heddiw? Nid ydym wedi eich gweld o amgylch yma ac rydym yn fwy neu lai adnabod pawb."
Now it was the one on the left who spoke up.

Translation: Yes, indeed it is! We have been working here for the past 20 years. You just start today? We have not seen you around here and we pretty much know everybody.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-27-2012, 03:06 AM

Quote:
"Ydw. Wnes i ddim yn unig yn dechrau yma. Os gallai un ohonoch merched hyfryd roi i mi ar daith, byddwn yn hynod o ddiolchgar."
Tristyn stated, smiling slightly at them. He really didn't want to end up lost. That would just be embarrassing.

Translation: Yes. I did just start here. If one of you lovely ladies could give me a tour, I would be extremely thankful.

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 04-08-2012 at 04:31 PM..