Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 05-19-2012, 06:15 PM

Name: Ciel

Name: Vala

Last edited by Screaming Mime; 05-19-2012 at 06:55 PM..

Dream_a_Nightmare
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2012, 06:30 PM

Name: Samuel Noble

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 05-19-2012, 07:05 PM

Ciel woke up as his door was cracked open by his rather giddy sister, Vala. "C!" She called, using his nickname. "What?" He groaned? Not really in the mood to wake up or pay Vala any attention. "I'm bringing Sam over, so get your lazy butt up and get presentable." that had the young man quite awake. "Who's Sam?!" He demanded, sitting up straight. "My boyfriend silly!" She seemed way to happy and Ciel found himself annoyed and slightly over protective feeling. He loved his elder sister and never had liked her boyfriends before. Most of them were jerks and certainly not attractive enough for his sister. She bounced out of the room and to her car, no doubt going to pick up this 'Sam' person. He sighed in defeat and pulled himself out of the bed. He made his way to the bathroom, taking a shower and attempting to fix his over grown blonde hair. He knew this day was going to suck. He got on a simple tee shirt and a pair of jeans even tighter than his sister's were on her. His light blue eyes roamed his room until he heard his mom.

"Ciel darling, these things are a part of life. Your sister is all grown up now. She can't be alone forever." His mother explained when Ciel finished telling her about 'Sam' He poked his waffles with his fork until his mom took the plate away with a sigh. "Pouting never did help Ciel." She said blandly, looking at the small son before her. "How are you going to grow all big and strong if you won't eat your food?" She asked and he snorted. "I don't want to grow up all big and strong." She threw her hands up in surrender and went to change, leaving Ciel to pout all by himself. Now he just had to wait until Vala got back with her new boy toy.

Dream_a_Nightmare
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2012, 07:18 PM

Samuel looked in the mirror and correct his glasses for the tenth time. He was nervous to meet his girlfriends family. V always was overly happy but that didn't mean her family was. Sighing some he finally made his way down the hall to his living room where he waited impatiently for her to pick him up. His truck was in the shop so he was relying on her for transportation.

While he waited he mussed up his dark brown hair again and finally decided that no matter what he did the family would find something wrong with him. Breathing in slowly he stood up as he heard tired pushing against the gravel of his driveway. Before V had any time to even get out he was outside and opening the passenger side door.
"Hey V, hows the day treating you?" he asked as he leaned over kissing her cheek.

They were seniors in high school and both looking at colleges. Sam wanted to go into the biology field, but wasn't sure what. V seemed to still be undecided though that may have changed since they had last discussed the topic. Riding int he car he found it a comfortable moment, the calm before the storm so to speak. So when they arrived at her house he stiffened and wondered if staying in the car was an option. Vala obviously thought it wasn't as she pouted at him. Sighing he got out of the car and offered his arm to her like an old fashioned gentleman. He would always treat her like a lady, he even opened doors for her still.

Walking inside he looked around and was first introduced to the mother. He nodded his head to her and shook her hand.
"it is a pleasure to meet you ma'am. I hope I am not intruding today" he told her with a small smile. He really wished that he had chosen contacts rather than his glasses. He felt it would make a better impression though with the glasses as most thought glasses equaled smart. Not contacts seemed better as they would slip off his nose looking silly.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 05-19-2012, 07:43 PM

Vala came in in her usual cheery way and introduced Sam to their mother and then father. Both parents seemed to like him, but Ciel honestly would find something wrong with him no matter what. He already didn't like him, thinking him a nerd. He was attractive, and seemed classy enough, but Ciel didn't want to accept him. he crossed his arms over his chest and simply raised an eyebrow, not speaking at all when Vala introduced them. "This is Ciel, Ciel this is Sammy." Ciel gave a curt nod, his lips in a thin line that suggested he was a prick. He didn't like this guy! He wouldn't let his charm fool him. He stormed off to his room and shut the door. He didn't need this. "Ciel Lee Peeler!" His mom scolded and dragged him out of his bed. "That's rude. Come sit with us and let's get to know your sister's boyfriend." He snorted in annoyance, but complied. He plopped down on the couch and listened to his mom and sister babble about nothing in particular. He groaned and closed his eyes. "Can I go to bed?" He asked, but his soft voice wasn't heard over the chatter of the room. He shook his head and then heard his mother speaking to him. "Ciel wouldn't mind coming along would you?" His jaw dropped. "What?! Why me? And where?" His mother chuckled. "Weren't you listening? Your sister wanted you to come to the movies with her and Sam." Ciel thought he might cry. "I'd just be a third wheel!" He whined in disbelief. "Besides, Jason was going to take me skating later. You can't just ruin my weekend do she can have fun!" He was so against this idea, but a glare from Vala told him to shut up and deal with it.

About an hour later, Ciel woke up with Vala pinching his cheek. "Wale up C." She said an he swatted a her lazily. The talking ha made him drowsy and he was now sitting in the chair, half dazed. "The movie will be starting soon, we need to go." She stated and he sighed, standing up and brushing himself off. "Fine, but I get my own popcorn. I'm not sharing with you love birds." He glanced over at Samuel with disdain. This guy was cute, so very cute, but Ciel didn't want to trust him with his sister's heart. "come on Sam." She said, prancing outside to the car. Ciel dragged his feet across the carpet, still pouting. "If you hurt my sister, I'm going to cut your lungs out and feed them to my pet snake." He said blandly and kept walking.

Dream_a_Nightmare
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2012, 08:01 PM

Samuel blinked at Ciel. Clearly the younger brother didn't like him, there was one in every family though so he really wasn't that surprised. Sighing some he smiled still and sat through the chatter. He kept his eyes on Ciel though as he wasn't that trusting of the kid not to do something to him to make him look bad. Shifting in his seat he bit back an argument when the idea of bringing the younger brother along was brought up. Ciel already didn't like him what made them think this was a good idea? Still he managed a polite smile when Ciel threw a fit.
"I promise it won't be that bad." he told him his voice soothing like one would take to an angry pet. He just wanted this to go smoothly with no complications. Cala and his relationship was going to get complicated enough if they ended up going to separate colleges he didn't need the brother adding to more of it.

When the time for the movie began to draw near he stood and shook hands with both parents again before walking out with V and Ciel. Hearing his complaints he grinned a bit
"Your own popcorn and drink hows that?" he suggested sweetening the deal. Right now he saw the kid as just that a kid brother who was trying so hard to be intimidating it was cute.
"Snake? Really? What kind of snake? Constrictor or venomous?" he asked. Samuel actually liked snakes, really he liked any reptile. Touching his own chest though he frowned
"Well if your cutting them out at least they are being of use...how do you plan on getting around my ribcage?" he asked taking all of this in good humor. He wasn't sure if he could win this kid over but he was going to try.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 05-19-2012, 08:22 PM

Ciel really wanted to hit this guy in the mouth for being so sweet. He knew he must have a bad side, and Ciel was determined to draw it put of him. "Constricter, and I wouldn't worry about your ribcage. My mom own a splendid turkey knife that'll cut through any bone." Ciel had an unusually soft voice that made him sound slightly dark and emotionless. Even when he 'yelled' it was soft and masked by emotionlessness. Vala was now in the car and motioned for them to get in. Ciel froze as he heard a loud bark. The blonde boy's eyes went wide and he went rigid. He knew he must remain calm if he was to make Sam think he was capable of being dangerous. He was trying to intimidate the older guy, but of that dog came any closer that would all be over. The animal advanced and he stared at it, blue eyes darting around to find a way to escape. Their neighbor's dog never had taken a liking to him, and Ciel really hated the beast. Vala quickly got out of the car, trying to stop Ciel before he got to freaked out to think. It was to late. The dog ran towards Ciel and he darted up the nearest tree, squealing like a little child. He knew Sam must think he was pathetic now. Vala looked pretty embarrassed.

It took twenty minutes to shoo away the dog and even longer to convince Ciel to even consider coming down from the tree. He was shaky and pale, making Vala want to disown him. "Sorry Sam." She apologized. "He's kind of afraid of everything." Ciel snapped at here. "I am not! That dog is a beast! It's evil and rabbid and it tried to kill me one time!" She growled at him, instantly shutting him up. He was tossed into the backseat and then Vala got back in. "Come on Sammy. We can go now." Ciel moped until they got to the theater, making Vala even more angry with him. Once inside, she made him sit all alone in the back of the theater, taking Sam to sit in the front. "I'm sorry about my brother. He's kind of annoying."

Ciel slipped out of the theater and went to sit in the lobby. He hadn't meant to make his sister upset, he only wanted to protect her from getting to attached to this boy who might break her heart. He realized now that he was really just in the way and making everyone around him miserable. He should've been more discret with his comments to Sam. He sat down on a little bench in the lobby and pulled his knees into his chest, waiting for the movie to end and the others to return.

Dream_a_Nightmare
*^_^*

Old 05-19-2012, 08:37 PM

Samuel chuckled when the other continued with his threats. Then the dog came, Sam looked at Ciel curiously only to watch the other slowly give into panic and go up a tree. Frowning he was the one to shoo the dog away before he looked up the tree. It took a bit but they finally got him down.
"V its fine. Everyone has a phobia and if the dog did attack him at one point then he has every right to want to avoid it" he murmured calming her down as they drove. He didn't blame the brother for freaking out, who wouldn't? Dogs could be scary if you had had a bad experience with one. Unfortunately Vala seemed focused on punishing her brother even when they were in the movie.

Once seated he kissed her cheek
"you are being too hard on him V, he means well and he does it out of caring for you" he told her as the commercials began. Looking back he saw that Ciel had left. Frowning he kissed the top of V's head before getting up.
"I'm going to go get some candy, I am also going to ask Ciel to join us" he told her, the last part in a tone that left no argument. he wanted Ciel to be nice to him and to do that meant offering a kind hand in return.

Walking out of the theater he saw Ciel and sat next to him.
"You can come join us down in front you know. Saved you a seat" he told him looking at the brother and seeing he was a little more vulnerable right now.
"I have a fear of small places. Not closets but like tunnels that are not manufactured" he told him with a sigh.
"They freak me out, I go into a panic attack and just freak. So really its like I'm terrified of being buried alive" he told him and reached out to push some hair from the others face.
"Come on lets try and salvage this outing" he suggested.
((I have to go to work. Will be on around 11 pm EST))

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 05-19-2012, 08:59 PM

Vala wanted to argue, but she knew that would be a fight she'd lose. Sam simply was a bit to strong willed, and she knew he wanted C to like him. She just wasn't so sure that her little brother would be very easy to sway. He had an issue trusting his family in the hands of anyone. Ciel was always such an odd boy and he had always despised any boy she brought home. He'd even chased off a few that had been very promising. She was so frightened that he might find a way to make Sam leave as well. Them again, Sam was a smart guy and he'd probably not listen to anything her crazy sibling said.

Ciel looked up to see Sam sitting beside him. "Don't worry about it. I don't want to sit and watch you and Vala make out. I've been to way to many movies with her and her boyfriends." He was rather down and he seriously didn't want to be the third wheel of this event. It was awkward for him to sit and watch a romancey movie with his way to gushy sister and some guy who wanted no more than to get her out of her pants. "I want to go home." He stated and then listened to what Sam said about his own fear. He cocked one of his gold colored eye brows and then buried his head in his knees again. "I don't care what you're afraid of. Now go away." He didn't sound half as convincing as he'd tried to. The sad thing was, he was really lonely out her and Sam's offer seemed like an ok idea. He just couldn't accept. If he did he'd be admitting defeat, and he couldn't let Sam win so easily. Even though he personally liked the guy a little. He froze when Sam had the nerve to touch him, brushing a few strands of hair away from his eyes. He'd meant to pitch a fit and act all mean, but as soon as he opened his mouth a sob escaped. As of that wasn't embarrassing enough, tears started running from his eyes. He was so mad at himself for acting like a baby, but he couldn't stop. "She's so mad at me." He said and tried to cover his face so Sam couldn't see it.

---------- Post added 05-19-2012 at 05:00 PM ----------

((ok, see you then ^^))

Dream_a_Nightmare
*^_^*

Old 05-20-2012, 05:13 AM

Sam looked at his girlfriends brother and smiled some.
"We won't make out. I'd rather not waist a movie with that" he told him softly as he watched Ciel. Soon though the other seemed to shift over and show just how old he was. Samuel wasn't expecting the tears though. It rung his heart to see the 16 year old crying. He looked around to make sure not to embarrass him and wrapped his arm around him.
"She is your sister she is suppose to be mad at you" he teased him with a light laugh.
"Relax...breath Ciel."he murmured softly as he began to run his fingers through his hair. He felt horrible now, Ciel seemed to really need some time with his sister or someone.

"Ciel, come on. We will go into the movie watch it. Afterwards we will go out to eat any wheres you want. It will give you time to hang out with V and make up" he suggested with a small nod. He tried to pull the others face from his knees. It was hard to try and pull him out. Standing he pulled him to his feet.
"Come on Ciel, you are fine. She will forgive you, you can even sit between the two of us if you want" he suggested with a kind grin.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 11:38 AM

Ciel hated this guy for making him like him. As soon as an arm wrapped around him, he leaned into the touch, still keeping his face hidden. The soft voice and the fingers that ran through his hair made him calm down and nearly doze off. He felt a light. Blush raising on his cheeks and he knew he was in trouble. He really liked Vala's boyfriend, enough to make his stomach feel funny and his face redden. That wasn't good at all. He couldn't be crushing on his sister's guy. That would be wrong in every way there was to be wrong. He stood when pulled up and wiped off his face. "You're so nice." He said, smiling and sniffling a bit more before going and sitting near Vala who seemed impressed that Sam actually got her kid brother to come sit with them. She smiled at the two of them. "Now, let's watch this movie in happiness." She suggested.

Dream_a_Nightmare
*^_^*

Old 05-21-2012, 01:41 AM

Samuel smiled and ruffled the others hair a little bit.
"Thank you Ciel. I want to be your friend. I hope we can work this out" he told him with a small smile. He walked back into the movie just as it started and sat down with Ciel between the two of them. He reached over and squeezed Vala's hand.
"We will V, hope we have enough popcorn" he teased as he leaned back and watched the movie.

All the while he thought occasionally on Ciel and how upset the kid had been. There was something there, like he was scared of losing his sister or something. had they been close when they were younger? more than likely. With a sigh he wished he could hold V's hand but he had promised Ciel and was going to be good about it. During much of the movie he couldn't stop stretching some. he had had a long day before this having worried and done some outdoor chores. During one of his stretches he felt his hand brush along Ciels and he blinked jerking his hand away. He mouthed a sorry to Ciel and left it at that.

When the movie was done he walked them out.
"How did you like it Ciel?" he asked him as he laced his fingers with Vala. He smiled at the kid wondering what was in his mind.
"oh and Vala, I am promised Ciel he got to chose where we eat I hope that is okay" he murmured with a smile. He looked at Ciel giving him almost the same smile.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 01:55 AM

Ciel was half asleep as the movie went on. He wasn't big on kissy romances like this. They made him want to nap. The feeling that went through him when Sam touched him was enough to make him very suddenly sit up straight and sqeak a little. His sister glared. "What is your problem? Shut up in the theater." He nodded weakly. "Sorry Vala." He whispered and then shot a look at Sam. Was the guy trying to screw with him? He wondered of he'd found out how Ciel felt somehow. That made him so nervous he could die right here and right now.

Ciel was more than glad when the film was over. "I hate movies like that." He said blandly and Vala glared, making him frown. She was being extra mean to him today and he wasn't sure what he'd done to deserve it. "I don't really care were we eat. Just make it quick. I'm tired." He said softly, wanting to go home so he wouldn't have to think about his overwhelming man crush on Sam.

Dream_a_Nightmare
*^_^*

Old 05-21-2012, 02:33 AM

Samuel blinked at that now. He had though he had been making progress with him. Shaking his head some he nodded
"How about McDonalds" he suggested with a grin. He walked with Vala to her car and while walking around the car he bumped Ciel with his hip.
"I'm sorry you hated the movie, but come on relax. Your sister isn't going to be any happier with you being grumpy" he told him with a sigh. He looked at the car and then at Ciel. Leaning over quickly he ruffled his hair.
"I'm sorry for this. I'll make it up to you. Some us time so you can get to know about me so you are more happy with me with your sister" he suggested with a nod.

Quickly he slid into the car and smiled at Vala. She grinned at him and glared at her brother.
"Okay lets go" he murmured and she nodded some. It was close to here though so in five they were in the building and ordering. He looked at Ciel
"I'll pay Ciel get whatever you want" he assured him as they found a seat together. He looked at Vala and grinned.
"He is sweet. I hope I can win him over" he told her as he took her hand and kissed her fingers. He really was a sweet gentleman.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 05-24-2012, 07:27 PM

He got what he wanted and then started eating. "Thanks. Sam" He said happily. He was rather hungry. He kept eating his food and saw Vala was a bit happy that he was acting better. He was going to be as nice as he could be. He was done eating and so he just sat, Watching Vala kiss her boyfriend. He was feeling pretty dang jealous. He sighed and held his head in his hands, very depressed.

Dream_a_Nightmare
*^_^*

Old 05-24-2012, 10:50 PM

Samuel watched the other eat and noted that he seemed to be a little more happy with how things were going. Once he was assured that Ciel was going to behave he focused his attentions on his girlfriend. For the next half hour they enjoyed the time with each other. It was difficult to not feel like the brother was going to attack him at too suden of a movement. He didn't take long here as he suggested leaving. He looked at Vala some and leaned close to her and nuzzled her friendly like.
"We should head out, don't want your brother falling asleep on us" he murmured softly causing the sister to giggle. He loved hearing her giggle like that. She nodded though and they cleaned up their table rather quickly.

Standing up Samuel walked over and tugged on the others ear.
"Come on Ciel lets get you back home" he grinned a little bit and offered his arm to Vala who took it. With a small nod he walked them to the car and they were soon zooming down the road back home. When there Vala invited him in to have a small snack together.
"Sure, just for a while though nothing long" he told her as they walked in. Once inside he felt tense like this was Ciel's domain. He liked the brother bt that didn't mean the brother was going to suddenly behave for him. Moving to the kitchen he sat down with Vala.
"Vala, what do you want to snack on? We just ate" he teased her and she sighed some
"You caught me I jsut wanted to keep you a tad longer" she told him with a light laugh.
"Just let me run to the bathroom for a shower and then we can end the day together" she promised kissing him before disappearing up the hall.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 05-26-2012, 01:02 AM

Ciel blushed as soon as Sam touched him. He was afraid someone was going to find out about his crush soon if he didn't stop turning red all the time. "Um..yeah, let's go home." Once they got back, he stood outside the kitchen and peered in at the other two shyly. Vala went to take her shower and he just stood there, not going to sit with Sam. Instead, he went to his room and got his snake. "You said you like reptiles right?" He asked, walking in slowly and cautiously, looking like an animal who was deciding if it should trust. He sat in the chair opposite Sam and held out his hand weblike the snake wrapped itself around his arm. "This is one of my pet snakes. I think you'll like him...or I hope so." He loved his animals, and he thought that maybe that would be an easy, non awkward thing to talk about.

Dream_a_Nightmare
*^_^*

Old 05-26-2012, 04:36 AM

Samuel smiled at the boy who eagerly brought the snake to him. Grinning a little bit he watched as the snake coiled around the boys fingers and arm. Reaching out he ran his fingers along the snake some courting it over to his fingers and hand.
"It is a gorgeous snake" he told him with a small grin. He wasn't picking up on Ceils nervousness nor his blushing. He thought the other was slightly embarrassed over what had happened at the movies but that was it. He had been so sure that the brother was going to try something evil he was over looking the blushing and crushing. It was difficult to see anything but the brother that had been trying to harm him.

"Does this gorgeous creature have a name?" he asked him was he looked over the python. He was slightly in aw of such a fine snake, it had been a while since he had had a snake. Running his free fingers through his hair he looked Ciel over.
"What made you enjoy snakes so much? Normally people fear them" he asked him with a kind smile. Samuel thought the kid needed a friend, a close friend and seeings as how he had yet to mention his friends he would assume there were not many in Ciels life.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 05-31-2012, 03:23 AM

Ciel pushed a bit of his hair away from his eyes. "Her name is Marrisa." He said and pet the snake lovingly. "She's my best friend." He said, hoping he wouldn't sound insane. "I've liked snakes since I was little. I like them because they're rejected from society and frowned upon by others...much like...Nevermind.." He just shut his mouth. He must sound like a stupid little kid to this guy and he knew it. Why was he even opening up anyway? He sighed and got ready to leave, his face still red from both embarrassment and the fact he was crushing hard on Sam.

Dream_a_Nightmare
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2012, 03:49 AM

Samuel smiled some
"Marrisa, that is a good name" he told him with a light grin. He retracted his hand and looked the boy over as he spoke of the snakes. He knew that the other was different but obviously things were going poorly at school as well. Leaning over the table he grabbed the others arm.
"You don't have to leave" he told him with a frown.
"What is going on? Is something wrong with school?" he asked him softly. He was worried that the other was being teased or something. Taking a deep breath he leaned back releasing the other slowly.
"Sorry, but you don't have to hide from me Ciel, I want to be your friend" he told him honestly.

He sat there and listened for a moment. The shower was still running so the brother had plenty of time. He sipped the coke that V had given him before she had left for a shower. He wondered about Ciel, he was a tad red, did he not feel well? Maybe that was why he was trying to disappear so quickly. If that was so though why not just say something? It worried him, he hoped Ciel was well.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 05-31-2012, 03:59 AM

Ciel pulled back hard when he was touched, his eyes going wide with disbelief and shock. Why was this guy so intent on being his friend? It had to be for V. "Look. I know you want to be my friend cause you're dating V and all, but you're...you're just a popular kid like she is. You couldn't possibly understand someone like me." He felt his eyes watering for the second time today and he bolted from the room, locking himself in his room.

Vala walked out from the shower and dried herself off before dressing and going back out to Sam. "Where did my little dorky brother go?" he asked, using dorky in the most affectionate kind of way.

Dream_a_Nightmare
*^_^*

Old 05-31-2012, 05:10 PM

Samuel blinked as the other bolted from the room. Popular kid? Where was he getting that idea from. Sighing a bit he watched him bolt from the room. Shaking his head he saw Vala walk out.
"He bolted into his room" he answered with a sigh. He kissed her forehead.
"I am going to head out then. Tomorrow we are getting together yes?" he asked her curiously as he walked to the front of the house. He wasn't sure what they were going to do tomorrow but he was sure it could be fun, maybe go to the beach?

Opening the door he let Vala out.
"Sorry my cr is in the shop, must be annoying having to drive to places" he apologized as they got in the car and drove back to his place. He really only lived about a 10 minute drive so on nice days he could always walk. Shifting some he slid out of the car as she slid it into park. He walked around the car and tapped on the window so she would roll it down. Leaning in he stole a kiss.
"Thanks for the evening V, see you tomorrow" he grinned
"Oh and if your brothers up to it bring him along too...he needs friends" he added with a wave before disappearing into his home. Sighing he made his way to his room and immediately began to strip out of his cloths and into some pj's, which for him were just boxers. Settling in bed he soon found himself dead asleep and deep into dreams.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-03-2012, 12:23 PM

Vala wasn't very happy that he wanted her to bring Ciel along, but she didn't say anything. "Yeah, we can hang out tomorrow. I'll come get you around lunch." She went and got ready for bed before going to sleep.

Ciel woke up in the middle of the night and went to the kitchen. He got a glass of milk and drank, sitting there and thinking. He couldn't believe he'd gone and fallen for his sister's boyfriend. He sighed and drank a little more, sipping it slowly. He eventually fell asleep at the table, not able to stay awake any longer.

Dream_a_Nightmare
*^_^*

Old 06-20-2012, 02:50 PM

The next morning Samuel woke up and took a shower. He had had the weirdest dream, he had been dating Ciel and not Vala. That was just odd. He had, after all, only just met Vala's brother and he seemed to be determined to hate him. Breathing in slowly he finished the shower. It had just been a dream, and they had only gone on a date without her nothing more. It was Samuel reading too much into it that was all.

Once dressed and ready to head out he flipped his phone open and texted Vala.
"Hey I'm all ready when you are. Come pick me up V." he texted as he sat down on his porch and watched the cars go by. He was happy, and excited to go out with Vala again today. He didn't mind bringing Ciel along because he seemed to need that friendship, that connection to someone else. He was too used to being on his own that Samuel was fairly sure the kid was craving someone to just say 'I'm here for you'. It was sad, and obviously the person who Ciel had relied on most was Vala and Samuel was this guy coming in and stealing her away. So in the end taking him on a few dates with Vala wasn't too much to ask of the boyfriend. He would just be sure to sneak away with her a little bit so she didn't feel ignored.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 06-20-2012, 06:27 PM

Vala frowned as she listened to her mom. "Look, I can't do this alone. You've been spending a lot of time with your boyfriend lately, I'll stop you from talking to him at all if you start shirking your responsibilities." Vala stomped her foot, but she knew that was how it had to be. "Fine! But I can't just cancel." Her mom sighed. "You'll have to." Vala looked at the still asleep Ciel who was at the table. "C!" Dhe poked him. "What..?" She crossed her arms. "Don't get snappy. I need you to go get Sam. Show him a good time. Mom won't let me go out." Ciel's jaw dropped. "N-No! I won't! He's your boyfriend, not mine!!" She glared in warning and he sighed, grabbing the keys to his own car. "Fine."

Ciel got there and got out, walking to the door and knocking. He was nervous and his stomach felt upside down. He wasn't sure how Sam would feel about this.