Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 08-08-2009, 10:45 PM

Not too much, went to see my grandma today. They're started to put things in place so she can come home from the hospital. She was a little confused earlier she asked the nurse if her daughter (my mum) knew she where she was when she's been there for over a month now and mum has been going everyday so the nurse rang and asked us to go in a little before visiting.

:XD Everyone is welcome in the gazebo.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 08-08-2009, 10:45 PM

I think it's OK if I come and join you guys in Song since my buddies Wendy and sad pop into my team's thread. Sorry if I'm infiltrating your fun. :ninja:

AquaCho11
Send a message via AIM to AquaCho11

Old 08-08-2009, 10:48 PM

I am going to join this team! Too bad there is no Goddess of Art. D=

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-08-2009, 10:50 PM

You aren't doing anything bad to our fun, Izumi. I think the more the merrier. Especially if it is my friends~ :hug:

And, oh, Jeanie, you can be really really happy she is coming home from hosptial. She never did... And after stroke, she was often even more confused than that... The words simply didn't come to her properly. D: Still, I wish your grandma all the best. ^^

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 08-08-2009, 10:50 PM

Hallo Aqua. You could always make an art thread during the event if you like art. ^^

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-08-2009, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanie View Post
Not too much, went to see my grandma today. They're started to put things in place so she can come home from the hospital. She was a little confused earlier she asked the nurse if her daughter (my mum) knew she where she was when she's been there for over a month now and mum has been going everyday so the nurse rang and asked us to go in a little before visiting.

:XD Everyone is welcome in the gazebo.

Aww~
-snuggles-
At least she'll be home soon though! <3
That's always a good thing :3
And I know how the disorientation goes - my grandma who's in the nursing home is the exact same way when she's on her medications :/

Infinitys Echo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-08-2009, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaCho11 View Post
I am going to join this team! Too bad there is no Goddess of Art. D=
Actually, that wouldn't have been a bad idea. It seems song and dance should be one, as they go together. Feast, of course, goes together with any festivity, but is different in it's own way. Art would have been a wonderful third.

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 08-08-2009, 10:53 PM

They're only letting her come home because there's nothing they can do for her and my mum asked because she's always said she wanted to die in her own house.

Hello Aqua. :)

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 08-08-2009, 10:54 PM

well, if you think about it, the goddess of both music and dance are goddess of the arts! :XD

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 08-08-2009, 10:56 PM

My grandam used to call us as my brother/her grandson... And she didn't know how flowers were called or her favorite things... D: But few months after stroke, she started to regain the words, remember their proper meanings, even if she messed colors up sometimes... Only at the very end, it returned... ._.

It wouldn't be a bad idea, yes, but I think I have ehard this legend of three Ladies somewhere else, in some fairy tales before, so maybe they just follow the original? I don't know.

Quote:
There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven

There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven
Ooh, it makes me wonder
Ooh, it makes me wonder

[.....]

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all is one and one is all, yeah
To be a rock and not to roll.

And she's buying the stairway to heaven
Sorry, when we talked about Ladies, I just couldn't... stop. D8 I love that song. :cry:

EDIT: Oh, I am sorry, Jeanie. I am so sorry. My grandma died a little over 2 weeks ago, in hosptial, not waking from coma... So, I... well, I can't say I know how you feel because it's different for everyone but I can... Imagine, maybe. I am really sorry. *hugs*

Last edited by sadrain; 08-08-2009 at 10:59 PM..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-08-2009, 10:58 PM

Quote:
They're only letting her come home because there's nothing they can do for her and my mum asked because she's always said she wanted to die in her own house.

Hello Aqua. :)
I know what you mean~
My family has the same sentiments~
We'd much rather die with our comfortable things around us in our own beds, than in a cold hospital bed with strangers all around :/
-snuggles-
I hope your grandmother lives for quite awhile longer T_T <3333

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 08-08-2009, 10:59 PM

My Gran's always got names wrong, I get called all my cousins first. :XD

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 08-08-2009, 10:59 PM

wow, is everybody having problems with mene?

Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 08-08-2009, 11:00 PM

Whoo So I didn't miss the beginning of the event? XD

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 08-08-2009, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Hello Nalin, ^_^

It is the friendly and helpfulness of Menewshans that keeps me coming back.

*ties Wendy to the thread*
Hello Jeanie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi View Post
Seems like Nalin has a string of followers. *grins*

Nalin, since you'll probably bump into Abel before I will (unless complete coincidence), could you please tell him I'm sorry if I rubbed him the wrong way? I know you two are friends and I was being a little nosey about the two of you. Curiousity got the best of me though, and Abel made sure to put me in my place. *turns red*
*looks confused* Oh.... Well, certainly, I'll try to pass on your apology if I see him before you do...

I'm very sorry. I'm distracted at the moment as someone has let me know some exciting news, so I thought I'd share it with Team Song first.

Menewsha's developers have apparently been hard at work...

It seems we have a new game on its way.

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 08-08-2009, 11:01 PM

What problems are you having? pages are loading a little slow for me but that could be my mum messing with the router again. She's obsessed with increasing the speed we get.

Cyn! *tackle glomps*

How are you today Nalin, that game looks fun. :XD

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 08-08-2009, 11:02 PM

Heh, my gran always goes through the names of her sister, my mum and me before she gets to the right one so I'm always Sheila-Irene-Katie.

Wow, thanks for sharing Nalin!
A chance to express my inner fangirl. :squee:

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 08-08-2009, 11:04 PM

My inner fangirl is held down with chains, she isn't allow out very often. I get Natalie-Rachel-Florence-Hayley-Jean :XD

Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 08-08-2009, 11:04 PM

O.O NALIN!!!!!! You appear from nowhere! >.>
*GLOMPS* HI!!! ^^ *is ungodly hyper off chocolate right now*

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 08-08-2009, 11:06 PM

Neph and I were talking about his appearing skills before in the gazebo.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Omg, yay, Nalin! That's awesome. x3 I know some people really have been wanting a new game for a while. As long as I have my Chopper Challenge, I can struggle on somehow, though. XD

I was soemtimes called my mom's petname. D8 But, well, she remembered our names in the end, just everything else was problem for her.

She passed away in hospital because if she hadn't went in coma, she would have come home on the weekend... And when she went in coma, of course, no one three her at us "bring her home".

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

*blush* I have "appearing skills"?

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 08-08-2009, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndel View Post
Whoo So I didn't miss the beginning of the event? XD
no, not yet. :drool: I have been trying to get one of those harps since they first came out!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

@Kat/Jeanie: Lol~
My Dad's like that~
I get called one of my cousin's name or my brother's name before he says my name sometimes xD;
It's kind of hilarious~

@Nalin: -snuggleluffs-
That looks so fun!
Thank you for sharing!
Now I'll have a new game to get hooked on! <333

Jeanie
Cat Lady

:yes: You do, you appear out of nowhere when we least expect it and then you vanish again.