bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 05-23-2012, 12:19 AM

k thanks! ill work on it some more then.

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2012, 12:24 AM

Well, Mouse and Krank were the "admins". I put quotes around that because Mouse vanished and left Krank, myself, Terrible D, Vix, and another admin to do all the work. Mind you, Krank was the artist but made sure stuff got done admin wise. Mouse spent some donation money on personal stuff and again, was hardly there to run the site. I was a global mod there, but I was tasked with certain admin aspects of the site, which I did not mind doing. Krank was more of my boss than Mouse ever was, and she was the one who actually communicated with the other staff members. Mouse hardly did anything, truthfully. Then Mouse came back and was all, "this is mah site, I run dis". >___>

Well, suffice to say, shit hit the fan fast. Some information about how he ran things got out in the open from a certain staff member (not going to name names) in the forums and it just... went down hill fast. Mouse got rid of all the staff members, hired another staff member, promised he wasn't going to go away... then went away and left the only staff member there for damage control. Said staff member then... well, hacked the site because she got tired of Mouse's shit.

Since Krank and Mouse were in a partnership per se and there was no contract between them, all of the items/bases/art that she pixeled and drew (which was 99% of the content) are considered hers. So since Mouse pulled a dick move, she did the same by saying, "Hey, this art is mine. Take it down." which she is correct on, as... again, she wasn't in a contract. So, Mouse eventually had to shut down the site altogether.

There's more that happened, but that's the grunt of it. xD

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 05-23-2012, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
k thanks! ill work on it some more then.
good luck, its going very well. c:

Krissy - Wow. Well then maybe Mouse shouldn't have been such a dick. :/ Unfortunately, Mouse still has all the art they did. And they can just go use it somewhere else.
sigh.

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2012, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
good luck, its going very well. c:

Krissy - Wow. Well then maybe Mouse shouldn't have been such a dick. :/ Unfortunately, Mouse still has all the art they did. And they can just go use it somewhere else.
sigh.
Terrasus was the site's name. I was thinking of a game earlier. xD

Yeah, but Krank is making new NPCs. However, she has the rights to the avatars/items so Mouse cannot use those... In fact, she's using the bases for a new site since they are hers.

I'm not sure if Mouse actually saved the actual art or not, considering he was always was gone. :/ In fact, I'm not sure what he did in general. He sure has hell didn't code anything and if he did, it broke.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 05-23-2012, 12:32 AM

That sucks. I'd point you in the direction of my ex if you need a coder, but I think he's got a job at a lab now and is always busy with his new girlfriend.

which, to be honest kindof pisses me off because i left him because he never made time for me and expected me to stay home alone all the time while i was waiting for him to graduate. derp.

~speaking of you probably know jeff anyway

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2012, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
That sucks. I'd point you in the direction of my ex if you need a coder, but I think he's got a job at a lab now and is always busy with his new girlfriend.

which, to be honest kindof pisses me off because i left him because he never made time for me and expected me to stay home alone all the time while i was waiting for him to graduate. derp.

~speaking of you probably know jeff anyway
I think Krank has her hands on a current coder - she was always the one getting ahold of one to fix the site beforehand.

8| Well, that's... lame. Feh, people suck needless to say. And Jeff? Was he a user here? >o>;

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 12:38 AM

i love seeing your signature, Krissy.

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2012, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

i love seeing your signature, Krissy.
jupiter does wonderful artwork. ; ; I wish she'd post more so I could stalk her.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 05-23-2012, 12:39 AM

I think his username was zazabar lol

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2012, 12:41 AM

Oh, I see. I haven't talked to him that much. ^^;

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 12:46 AM

i had no idea jupiter was an artist.

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2012, 12:51 AM

She made that piece of artwork for me in a previous event last year as a freebie. I think she might even have her art shop still open.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 01:03 AM

wow, that is an amazing freebie.
:love:

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 05-23-2012, 01:05 AM

Hello there everyone. :D

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 05-23-2012, 01:10 AM

You did join Mon XD I think you were farie graveyard or something like that >.<
I think it was Terrasus... or something Chess like
ANYWAYS yes Mouse was a child O.O
BUT the ARTIST is starting her own site and it is going to have more or less the same bases, but the color pallet is going to have 100 colors XD
Also a site called undergrin is also going to be started from one of there mods, but I didn't like there bases as much

@Krissy did you have the same user name?
Seriously like all the mods from that site I had know from Mene before hand XD

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 05-23-2012, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
Oh, I see. I haven't talked to him that much. ^^;
lol, its fine neither have I.
and to be honest I think it's better that way, haha.
We drove each ohter CRAAAAZY.

Hey Daisy!!

Boundie - Don't even recall, not even a little. xD

Bound Birdie

Old 05-23-2012, 01:26 AM

wow my post was late XD
anyways I saw the face book alteration of the avi's and there has only been improvements for Syndrone which will be Kranks site and I am excited for it. I always liked Krank and I can't wait to help support her.
Krissy is always so polite in leaving out the heinous hacking that actually forced the site shut down and I'll be nice and not name names either but at lest person responsible suffered a fair retribution >.<
At lest two new things are born from it's ashes
@Krissy are you going to join either of the two sites?

lol I don't think you ever got clothes Mon XD

I may be in and out I'm cleaning but I'm subscribed now >.<

Last edited by Bound Birdie; 05-23-2012 at 01:30 AM..

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 05-23-2012, 01:51 AM

Probably not. I have a very short attention span.

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2012, 02:04 AM

@ Bound Birdie: Feh, I've always been told I've been polite in regards to discussing what happened between Mouse and the staff members, but what he did really got to me. Krank worked so hard to make that site run smoothly. We all did. Everyone except the one person who should've been there to help the site. Mm, live and learn. As I said earlier, we've been unchained and Krank has the ability to do what she wishes with the site. I believe that Terrible D, myself, Panty/Prada (and any other names he had) as well as Krank's sister will all be there as staff members to assist her as much as we can.

As far as I'm aware, I'm going to be staff members on both sites. Though most of my time will be dedicated to Syndrome, as Krank and I talked about her setting up her own site before we realized Jojo was setting up a site, too. I believe once Undergrin is set up more after Beta, then that's where I'll step in and help, but that's completely up to Jojo.

My only concern with Alpha was that I didn't want to be a make-shift Admin like I was on Terrasus. On Syndrome, that will be different depending on what Krank needs from me.

Last edited by Krissy; 05-23-2012 at 02:21 AM..

Bound Birdie

Old 05-23-2012, 02:07 AM

lol It's good you didn't get to attached to that site XD
You'll just have to join Syndrone with us and get better clothes there ;)

Krissy AWESOME! I can't wait till it's up and open for me to join. No Hollywood? I'm glad I saw D when I did on here, he promised he would let me know as soon as I could join. Is it true though that undergrin you would have to donate for beta?

Last edited by Bound Birdie; 05-23-2012 at 02:10 AM..

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2012, 02:22 AM

I'm not sure about Holly. I haven't been able to get ahold of her as of yet. :c I would like her to be on the staff with us, but that's up to her.

As for Undergrin, I believe users do have to donate for beta. But since it's only in beta, extra staff members are not needed so I'm just waiting for things to start up to jump in. c:

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 05-23-2012, 02:41 AM

-pokes thread and sees what looks like a serious conversation- O.o

Bound Birdie

Old 05-23-2012, 03:34 AM

I catch her every now and again on here or Gaia, most of the time of time though she's playing Skirim XD
I'll tell her though, I'm sure she would love to help out Krank, she said she was taking a break with avi sites, but she loved Krank as much as the rest of us :yes:

No worries it's not really that serious XD
How are you liking the event

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-23-2012, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bound Birdie View Post
I catch her every now and again on here or Gaia, most of the time of time though she's playing Skirim XD
I'll tell her though, I'm sure she would love to help out Krank, she said she was taking a break with avi sites, but she loved Krank as much as the rest of us :yes:

No worries it's not really that serious XD
How are you liking the event
Well, truthfully it would be up to Krank. But Krank never really discussed any issues with Holly. But I have no problems with her coming back. I think Jojo mentioned she might be a staff member in Undergrin, but I don't know if that's still the case.

Bound Birdie

Old 05-23-2012, 06:21 AM

I hope so it would be nice to familiar with most of the mods again. I can't wait!
Maybe I will give undergrin a chance, I am on gaia just for a few people, even if there avi's are squished XD