twotickets
full of sound and fury (you know...

Old 04-25-2013, 08:36 AM

This is a random role-playing thread designed to be funny, weird, awkward, and generally entertainingly bad. If you want to join in the fun, please post something here:

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...er-anyone.html

The people currently involved:

twotickets:
maidenroseheart:
finx15:
AzuraX:
FakeSunShine:

The fandoms/controlling ideas:
Naruto
Pandas
People with Awkward Powers

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 04-25-2013, 08:38 AM

pandas <3 lol

twotickets

Old 04-25-2013, 08:42 AM

Name: Shino Aburame

Names: Wallace and nephew, Choji

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 04-25-2013, 08:43 AM

The restaurant was rolling with life. A figure walked in and took a seat... absentmindedly wondering why there was a panda delivering the orders. Preferring a booth against the wall, she quietly took a seat and looked over debating how to begin her mischief.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2013, 12:57 AM

Hello humans, I have come seeking hugs!

maidenroseheart

Old 04-26-2013, 01:32 AM

Upon seeing Azura enter the room, Maiden stopped time... stood... walked over... placed a flower in Azura's hair... returned to her seat... and then allowed time to start again.

twotickets

Old 04-26-2013, 02:17 AM

Shino knew something had changed from the moment that he'd set down the cockroach to the moment he'd looked up at the panda waiter, but he didn't know what it was. A quick look around revealed nothing. There was the girl in the corner booth, the girl who'd just walked in, the panda ...

Yeah, okay, the panda was weird, but he hadn't changed at all since Shino blinked. No, it was something to do with the girls. He picked up the cockroach again and set it inside his collar for safekeeping as he went over to investigate more closely.

For the third time, Wallace removed his hat to reveal his small nephew Choji to wild applause. "Grangru rerrreee nutchhh," he said, bowing with a flourish.

The people at the table stopped clapping and traded looks of confusion. Wallace bowed again. "Grangrruuu!"

maidenroseheart

Old 04-26-2013, 02:31 AM

Stopping time again... the girl slipped from the booth to place a bowl of rice noodles steaming on the counter on top of Wallace's head. When he raised from the bow, it would make quite a distraction as well as cause some confusion. Maiden grinned and returned to her place. Her staff glinted slightly for a moment as power buzzed through it's handler, and time started again.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 04-26-2013, 02:52 AM

Satori watched everything from his booth on the other side of the room he was immune to any form of magic, he was considered a shield of sorts each time this new girl froze time he made a point to be very very still he was only slightly surprised by her power and wondered if it was all the staffs doing or it she just used it an extension of herself. he waited for time to start again before calling the waiter over for his food order as well as order something for his little sister Reika

maidenroseheart

Old 04-26-2013, 03:15 AM

((waits for AzuraX: and twotickets: to react to her before she posts again...)

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2013, 03:21 AM

He happily noticed Maiden and dashed over to her happily, giving her a light squeeze. "Hi!"

maidenroseheart

Old 04-26-2013, 04:58 AM

Grins and hugs Azura back. "Hi dear, lovely flower you have. Where did you get it?"

twotickets

Old 04-26-2013, 08:23 AM

{sorry; I was gone most of today}

Wallace stood up, making noodles fly everywhere. Somehow, Choji managed to catch the bowl before it shattered on the floor. Nobody but Choji seemed to care about this accomplishment, however; nearly everyone in the restaurant had been hit by a stray noodle or two, and the ones who weren't calling over their servers to request a free appetizer-- or, in the more saturated cases, a free meal-- were glaring at Wallace with battle eyes.

Wallace pulled Choji off his head and into his arms, pulling into a protective huddle as the patrons nearest to them got close enough to use their hands instead of their words.

Shino chuckled a little at the mayhem caused by the hapless panda duo and released his insects to help clean up the mess. He knew the noodle bowl hadn't been there when Wallace started the bow, and now he looked to see who seemed least surprised that they'd appeared.

It was hard to tell, though, because his ants, at least, had started to attract attention-- and not the good kind. Instead of being grateful for help from his little minions of mercy, most people seemed upset.

Strange.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-26-2013, 08:28 AM

Stepping back from Azura's hug, Maiden turned and looked over at the mayhem. Seeing the ants starting to envelope the place was kinda scary and she suppressed a scream. Momentarily pulling herself together, she froze time. Stepping out of her position in front of Azura, Maiden looked around. Wallace seemed to be in trouble. She skipped lightly across the room and into the back. Picking up some bags of cookies, she waltzed back into the room and put them into Wallace's arms but on top of Choji.

Then she hmmed and went lightly running back into the back, her mini skirt swinging all the way, and found the bug spray. This should kill the little buggers. Taking three cans and going back into the main room. She placed them on three random tables and went back to her position in front of Azura. Making her face neutral again as it had been when she had been composing herself, she let time start again.

twotickets

Old 04-26-2013, 01:36 PM

Shino saw the bug-killer just in time to watch three restaurant patrons commit genocide. Calling back as many of his friends as he could before they were slaughtered, Shino thought fast and hard. He knew those cans hadn't been anywhere nearby a moment ago. His face white with rage, Shino vowed to find the time-stopper and hold him/her/it responsible.

The ants had been only trying to help.

Scanning the room for anything peculiar, Shino saw that everyone was in some stage of surprise, confusion, amusement, or revulsion. Everyone, that is, except one. He stalked over to the girl's table and grabbed her wrist, hoping that if she tried to stop time again, the skin-to-skin contact would pull him with her.

"You," he said, his voice deathly quiet. "Murderer!"

Wallace was pretty sure the cookies hadn't been there a minute ago, but he tore the bags open and threw them into the air as if that had been his plan all along. As he expected, all the people nearest to him immediately abandoned their "attack the pandas" plan and went with the more fun-- and surprisingly more violent-- "get the cookies before they land on the dirty, ant-and-noodle-covered floor.

In the confusion, Wallace managed to stuff eleven-and-a-half cookies into his mouth. Most of them had ants on them, but that just added flavor. Choji got sixteen.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 04-26-2013, 02:19 PM

Satori got up telling his sister to stay put and order their food. he moved towards the conflict on the other side of the room if she stopped time he could still do something and he would since although he was a fighter he hated conflict.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-26-2013, 10:30 PM

Maiden stepped back and tried to pull free. "Let go!" she warned with a face of worry. Hoping that AzuraX: would come to her rescue since Azura had been so happy to see her, she twisted so that even though this person had a death grip on her wrist, she was standing behind Azura. Her other hand tightened on her staff, debating whether of not to use it as a bashing weapon.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2013, 11:31 PM

"Huh? What are you --" He paused as he felt a flower it his hair and gently reaches up to confirm what she said. "I.. I don't know. I honestly don't remember putting a flower in..."

twotickets

Old 04-26-2013, 11:45 PM

"She probably stopped time to give you a flower the same way she stopped time to hurt the panda and the same way she stopped time to kill my friends,"Shino said, unable to keep his tone completely conversational. "If I were you, I'd check to see if that flower is poisoned or something you're allergic to."

Wallace chewed, and chewed, and chewed, and swallowed, his throat dry from all the crumbs.

He coughed once and began to choke.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-27-2013, 12:07 AM

"Stop time? Why do you think I stopped time? That is ludicrous! Who ever heard of such a thing." Turning, Maiden started yelling at the other patrons in the place while struggling to get out of the grip holding her. "Help me! This man is insane and hurting me!"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-27-2013, 01:15 AM

Name: Sakura Haruno
where I come from: Naruto
me:

twotickets

Old 04-27-2013, 09:39 AM

Shino scowled and thought hard, torn between sicking his bugs on her and letting her go before he became the diners' next target.

Wallace tried to remember the universal signal he'd been taught for "I'm choking" when he signed up to work at this diner.

He tried flapping his arms. People backed away.

It was something else, then. But what?

maidenroseheart

Old 04-27-2013, 09:52 AM

Maiden looked around frantically. There was a guy who had just ordered food watching her observantly. She kinda wondered if he (FakeSunShine:) might help her out. Then there was the Panda whose eyes looked as round as he mouth. People were backing away from him as he swung his arms. The little guy he had been holding flying with them. Was he choking? Surely not, but no one was helping the Panda or her. She gritted her teeth, raised her staff and brought it down on the wrist holding hers with a snap and tried to twist away. Not fully noticing if she had succeeded or not, she stopped time.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-28-2013, 12:20 AM

((are we all in one place?))

maidenroseheart

Old 04-28-2013, 12:28 AM

((Yep... we are in a restuarant run by a panda who is currently choking, but no one knows it because they are all scared by his flaying arms... I just stopped time because another person is accusing me of killing his ants... and Azura was hugging me but now had stopped in puzzlement over the flower that suddenly appeared to her in her hair.... so if you want to hop in...))