Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-15-2010, 07:24 AM

She smiled a little." Well atleast we have that in common..I mean its not like I don't like you or anything..I just don't want to marry you because I don't know you." She said, looking up at him. "If you want to get out of here I know a way you can sneak out." She said, knowing any man in their right mind would want to leave.

Drake cleared his throat."You tell me.." He said, wanting to know about her more so he wouldn't have to talk that much..since he hated talking. Whenever he opened his mouth he thought of his dead friend.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2010, 07:25 AM

Alvilda stopped peeling the potatoes and actually looked at him for the first time, she noted that he was not the type of person that she would marry. "It isn't that simple, Ace. We can't just act one way in front of our parents and a completely different way behind there backs. It goes against everything that we were raised to do, i can't sit here and reject you that is just unethical but if you do it then there will be no problems about it." She said to hinm as she pointted her knife at him, once she was done she turnned back aorund and began to peel the potatooes again. She stopped for a moment and pushed a lose stran of her brown hair that had exscaped her ponytail behind her ear and began to finish up what she was doing.

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 06-15-2010, 07:27 AM

"I...alright." She wanted to hear about him but it was obvious speaking was a strain. "Well, purples my favorite color, in case you couldn't tell." She smiled, tugging on a strand of purple hair. "I like heart shapes as well. I think they can be quite pretty."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-15-2010, 07:29 AM

Drake nodded and then forced himself to speak."I like the color purple too..though I'm more of a maroon kinda guy..and I like to listen to music, paint, draw, all kinds of stuff. I'm not really that simple.."He said, knowing that was the most he had spoken in years.He chuckled a little.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 06-15-2010, 07:30 AM

"You know how to get out?" he asked, his interest slightly peaked. "How? As for the not knowing each other. I feel the same way. I'd rather just be friends, but I'm not sure if our parents would like that very much." he said, frowning a little at the end of that. He glanced over at Keel in surprise as he stepped out of the room.

Ace raised an eyebrow. "Why not? It's easy enough." he said shrugging somewhat. He did it all the time. Well, mostly all the time. "Well, I'm sure they won't force us to marry if we really don't want to. If it keeps up, and we still don't get anywhere. We'll bring it up to our parents. Or something." he said.

( Gah. I have to go now. x.x; So good night!! )

kionaredhawk

Old 06-15-2010, 07:32 AM

Si'la chuckled a little. "Nobodies ever simple, Drake. What kind of music do you like?"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-15-2010, 07:36 AM

Katie smiled an actual smile."Me too, about the whole friend thing..I mean..we could always just be friends and when were around our parents we could act like a couple." She said, standing up and taking his hand."Do you want me to show you the way out?" Knowing she seemed to be a bit forward, but the way out..since they had no back door and if you went out the front you were screwed.Well the place she was taking him was pitch black.

Drake grimaced."Well, I like any music really..what about you?" He asked, looking back up at the ceiling.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2010, 07:37 AM

((good night lol))

Alvilda groaned and tossed the knife down at the cutting board before she turnned around and looked at the man once more. "You don't get it. I am the eldest girl in my family besides my sisters. I am have a lot expectted from me, things i have no choice but to do, and you want me to just forget all of that. You. Your not even the eldest out of the boys so you have no clue what i am talking about." she said to him as she ripped the butchers knife out of the wooden cutting board and pointted it at him again, she then turnned back to what she was doing and began to chop up the potatoes really fast. He had pissed her off, he actted like everyone could be care free and do what ever they wantted but they couldn't, exspecailly not her, after all she still had to protect her sisters and made sure that they were taken care of before she could do anything for her self.

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 06-15-2010, 02:34 PM

Margaret was talking to her father about the marriage the day before. He slapped her, and hit her, and so now, she was bruised. She sat outside of her home, almost crying. "I dont want to leave." She whispered. Then she got the courage to go ask her father when she would have to be with this dreadful person. He told her, today. She walked to her room, and said goodbye, and started to pack. She heaved a great sigh and then sat on her bed. She did not laugh, or cry, she just sat there looking out her window. But then her father came into her room, and told her to finish packing her things. She did not struggle but did as he asked, and he shut the door behind him. She packed all of her clothes, shoes, jewelry, and other important things.

Last edited by zovilove; 06-15-2010 at 10:34 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2010, 03:06 PM

((umm they are all at the Amaya home and were told together at the same time))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-15-2010, 04:25 PM

((Yeah. their gathering their things and going to Kurais imeidetly after the meeting..but my persons sneaking out since she already packed xD ))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2010, 04:27 PM

((yea but you see they were all at Amaya's house or they could already be at the Kurai's house))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-15-2010, 04:28 PM

((Well, none of them are allowed to go to kurai until their family meeting ends. ))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2010, 04:29 PM

((lol yea and Alvilda ducked out to cook lol))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-15-2010, 04:30 PM

((So I guess i'm waiting on Ascadellia > . <))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2010, 04:31 PM

((lol we both are lol))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-15-2010, 04:37 PM

((Everyones off today = . = ))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2010, 04:39 PM

((yes and we are unloved lol))

kionaredhawk

Old 06-15-2010, 05:26 PM

Si'la looked around as she thought of the answer. "Soft and kind, I think. Ballads, love songs, things that are sweet and kind. That's the kind that I like the best. I've been trying to learn to sing them but my singing voice...it's not exactly the way I would like it to be for such things."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-15-2010, 05:31 PM

Drake smirked and got up, pulling her up with him. He took her down the hallway and into one of the bedrooms, he sat on the bed."Sing." He said quietly, watching her to see if she would. He knew she woudn't have sang in front of everyone else so he brought her into one of the random rooms.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-15-2010, 09:59 PM

Shin chuckled and nodded, letting her take his hand. "That sounds like a plan. And sure." he said, smiling a little.

Ace shrugged somewhat, not at all phased by her words. Though there was a bit of falsehood in there. "I do know what you're talking about actually. You don't have to be the eldest to know. And while I do understand, I still don't think you have to do Exactly as you're told. Everyone has a choice." he said. "But go ahead and think that you don't and all that stuff. Besides, when you're married to me, your father won't really care anymore, thus you can do what you want." he muttered, shaking his head before heading out of the kitchen with the drinks and snack. Spotting Drake he handed him his coke. "Here." he said before glancing around for Shin. "'ey. Your snack." he called to his younger brother.

He looked at Ace and grinned somewhat, holding out his other hand for him to catch the treat. "Thanks. I thought you'd forgot about us." he teased somewhat. He took a bite from the cookie and looked back at Katie. "Alright, we could go now." he said, now content.

( lol You both aren't unloved. :3 I just had work today. >.> )

Last edited by Ascadellia; 06-15-2010 at 10:16 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-15-2010, 10:09 PM

Katie nodded and led him threw the kitchen, passing her upset sister and led him down the basement steps. When at the last step you could see ntohing but darkness."Follow me.." She said, taking him to the far corner and opening up a small hatch big enough to crawl threw. She made her way threw and waited for him outside.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-15-2010, 10:19 PM

He squinted somewhat as they made their way to, wherever it was she was taking him. It really was dark, and he'd never had the best eyesight. He looked slightly relieved though when he saw the light through the hatch. He made sure to crawl through carefully enough. He didn't want to mess up the clothes and get in trouble with his parents. Once outside, Shin stood back up and dusted himself, smiling somewhat as he looked around. "Made it."

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 06-15-2010, 10:37 PM

(( XD sorry i edited it!!))
Margaret finished packing her things, and went downstairs to the living room, where she sat and stared at the walls. This is what she did on a regular basis to think. She thought of what her husband would be like, what he would look like, would he be nice, or mean like her father and just sell her away. Margaret did not know the answers to any of these questions, but she wanted to. She stared, and stared, until her eyes started to hurt.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-15-2010, 11:03 PM

"Well if you want to leave you can go now ." She said, sitting down on top ofher bag of stuff." I have to come over later with my things."She pointed to her bag."But I just want to get a good look at the place first..since we can't really come back that easily." She looked out at the pond behind their house. Since it was a warm day she started to walk to the pond, uncaring if she got her clothes dirty."I'm going swimming!"She grinned to Shin and then jumped into the pond, floating on her back to look at the sky.