dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-08-2013, 06:03 PM

Alesia notices someone motioning her to join them, so she accepts. Still, she remains silent, not sure of what to say at the moment. It seems that one of the members is really upset about loosing her guitar. Alesia does not have the type of magic needed to fix it though. Even if she did, she would not trust it to be strong enough under these conditions of the island.

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to solaria92

Old 07-08-2013, 06:07 PM

Ah, well, if they are to the point where they're going to be listing ways of contributing to the survival effort, they are going to be sorely disappointed in me, Rianne thought. She is just a rich girl on vacation. If they needed an island fashion consultant, maybe she'd be up for the job, but barring that... But she does want all of the survivors to actually survive this wreck, Guitar Girl included. Especially forgiven for being so rude considering the stress of the situation. Surely the girl she yelled at would understand, right?

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-08-2013, 06:10 PM

Alesia checks the sky. By the sun's position, it is still early in the day. Plenty of time to explore, hunt for food, and build a shelter. All they needed to do was decide what to do first.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 06:12 PM

((i wish i had time to read all of this))
*leave lurves♥*

Anglie
Courage is the Magic that turns ...

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 06:13 PM

As the other girl joined the group Resa surveyed the area to see if anyone else was around but she didn't see any others, "we should probably also start thinking about building a shelter of some sort, and gathering food and water"

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 07-08-2013, 06:14 PM

It's odd, hearing them offering to help her fix baby when they get off this God forsaken rock. In her experience, people didn't help one another without a reason. Sure, sometimes you got a lucky break every now and again, but being stranded on an island didn't exactly strike her as the lucky break that she was looking for. "Why would you help me?" Addressed to the two girls who had offered to help pitch in for repairs, the words were hesitant. She was still wary. What did they want from her?

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-08-2013, 06:16 PM

"I will look in the forest for materials for a shelter. Anyone else want to join me?" Alesia asked the group.
This would allow her to explore the forest as well. Maybe there was already an abandoned shelter.

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 06:20 PM

"You just," Rianne starts, "you're so upset. I can obviously tell that guitar is more precious to you than life itself and I just want to help you keep it." She bites her bottom lip. "Sorry if it seems strange, I'll just..." She turns to the girl who had just joined them. "I'll go with you to help look." It was the only thing she can do, really.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 06:25 PM

"We-I'd help because I know what it's like for something precious to be broken" Resa replied, her eyes welling up with tears as she thought of her broken marimba back home. Resa had grown up learning different mallet instruments and she fell in love with the marimba. Her parents had gotten her one for her 15th birthday a few years back and then a month ago someone broke into their house and started a fire. The fire was put out before anything major was damaged but her marimba had been hit and she refused to throw the remains away. Her parents sent her on the cruise hoping to keep her mind off it.
"Besides I think having music will help us survive here" she smiled warmly at the girl, then turning to the newer arrival "I'll go too, we should look for sticks and rocks first, for a fire and so we can make weapons like staffs"

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-08-2013, 06:40 PM

Alesia nods and starts off with their group into the forest. The trees are lush and vibrant. The air smells of water, so there must be a clean source of water close by. "If we can find a source of fresh water, that would be a great place to set up a shelter." She pulls down a broken branch to use for a staff.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 06:48 PM

Resa followed the girl into the forest, "Agreed! Once we know where we'll set up as our home base we can split jobs up to get things done faster" she smiled, falling behind a little as she looked up to the trees "Oh wait up! We should probably all introduce ourselves, I'm Resa"

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 06:50 PM

Rianne nods. "I want to be a little far from the beach in case of more storms or large waves, but I don't want to be too far into the forest." They could get lost, she has no idea how big this island actually is. Setting up shelter near a fresh water source semi-close to the beach would be perfect. She gulps nervously. What if there are poisonous bugs on this island? She'll try not to think about it as they look.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-08-2013, 06:50 PM

"Very nice to meet you. My name is Alesia." She smiles at the two who decided to help her. "If there are poisonous bugs, we will just have to find treatments for the poison."

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 06:51 PM

"I'm Rianne," she says offhandedly, smiling a little. "It's uh... nice? To meet everyone."

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 06:56 PM

Resa laughed. Despite being stranded she was excited for an adventure. "Yep it's nice to meet y'all!" She moved closer to one of the trees, "hmmm if we could find a coconut tree that would be good for being able to boil water"

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-08-2013, 06:59 PM

"I'll go check." She says and she rubs her hands together and beings to climb the closest tree. "It won't take but a moment."

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 07:01 PM

"Be careful," Rianne says. She glances back at Guitar Girl. 'She'll join us when she's ready, right?' she wonders.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 07:05 PM

"Oh" Resa stepped back in surprise, 'I wish I could climb trees like that' she thought, watching Alesia in amazement. "Oh while you're up there you should glance around to see our surroundings and maybe a good spot for camp" she called up after her. Turning to Rianne, "yeah I hope so, she should be alright"

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 07-08-2013, 07:09 PM

"I..." Zann found herself at a loss for words. "Thank you." There was nothing else to say. The numbness had crept back in, and she barely heard them as they made plans to search the forest for wood, food, and other useful mentionables. It was only when they began walking off that she made her decision.

Carefully setting baby back in her case, Zanna latched everything up tight and slung it over her shoulder. "I might be able to help help." She'd been a Girl Scout once, but that seemed long ago and faraway, and her mother had made her do it besides. That little bit of humiliation had only lasted for a year or two, but she'd gone camping once or twice in that time, and she more or less remembered what to look for.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-08-2013, 07:09 PM

After a couple minutes, Alesia scurries back down the tree. She seemed to be squirrel-like at the tree climbing. "There is a gap a few feet away from here. It might be a source of water. I think I also did see some coconut trees. We should check there first." She suggests to the group and points in the direction.

solaria92
Just a little bit crazy
Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 07:14 PM

Rianne smiles at Guitar Girl. "We're going to need all the help we can get, I might be little more than useless in situations like these."

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 07:15 PM

Resa looked back as guitar girl caught up, "What you're name? I'm Resa! And don't worry I'm sure we'll find a way to fix the guitar" she smiled. Branches rustling made Resa glance back over so see Alesia return from the treetops. "Oh sounds good! Hopefully we can set up camp there!"

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 07-08-2013, 07:18 PM

Zanna wished that she had Resa's confidence, but baby was her everything, and knowing that she was broken still felt like the end of the world. She chewed on her bottom lip a moment before responding to the other girl's greeting. "I'm Zanna." She wasn't sure it what good it would do, but there it was, they knew her name and maybe, just maybe, she'd find a way to make herself useful.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-08-2013, 07:22 PM

"Nice to meet you! If only we all could have met under different circumstances, such as not being stranded" Resa replied, then added "But we'll make it! Someone will find us!" She turned to the direction Alesia pointed to and started walking.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-08-2013, 07:23 PM

Alesia nodded and began leading the group to the spot she had seen. It would take about fifteen minute of walking by her estimate. She was not sure what they should talk about, so it seemed an uncomfortable silence would ensure. Unless someone else had something to break the tension.