Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-26-2016, 11:15 PM

spoilers don't bug me to to bad. though with books i don't really get the spoilers cause i don't talk to enough people that choose to spoil books...

and if its a book that i'm going to care about the spoiler. I'm reading it faster/just as fast as the people that would spoil it for me.

UnmaskedHearts
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-28-2016, 01:03 AM

Yes, always!

My top book that I've read more than once is Inkheart. Best book even now, at age 23.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-28-2016, 01:05 AM

i've read it once. but i've been meaning to read it again i just haven't gotten around to it. I like the movie even though it is clearly different in many details.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 05-10-2016, 09:44 PM

Yep!

If I read a book I really like I will read it over and over.

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 05-12-2016, 11:53 AM

I went through the twilight phase in middle school and I read those books at least 6 or 7 times each. There are other books that I will re-read all the time time as well such as the last Harry Potter book, and a cool series about a grim reaper girl called Crocked. And there are a few more as well, I also tend to re-read mangas that I really enjoy as well.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-16-2016, 03:10 AM

Oh i forgot to list ender's game!

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 05-16-2016, 04:20 AM

I think I've read Ender's Game at least 4 times now. I read it when I was 8 or something and the twist at the end was totally mind-blowing at the time. The second time I read it through it gave some really interesting context to the teachers' actions, and the third time I had become aware of the author's religious beliefs, which provided yet more context to the work overall. The fourth time I'd actually bought the rest of the Ender quartet and the whole Bean quartet as well, then proceeded to read them all. My work commute was pretty long that summer.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-17-2016, 12:39 PM

i've only managed to read a couple of the other books. I think one of Bean's . I want to get ahold of all of them though and read them. I love Ender's game so much. xD i even have some of the comic books >.>

EchoMonroe

Old 05-18-2016, 05:15 AM

Well I've read all the Harry Potter books at least twice and when Halloween gets close I love to re-read Carrie, Christine and The Shining, and I've read Alice in Wonderland, Alice Through the Looking Glass, The Lords of the Underworld series and the Vampire Chronicles more than I can count. I'm pretty sure there are more but those are the first ones that come to mind.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 05-21-2016, 02:04 AM

i have not actually managed to read Alice in Wonderland, but I want to at some point. I've read some of the wizard of oz books though and am really sad that they dissappeared when my grandmothers house got emptied :/

WindySummer

Old 06-18-2016, 03:00 PM

I have really bad anxiety and obsessive-compulsive tendencies so I reread books all the time. Sometimes reading something familiar is the only thing that can calm me down. I tend to reread fantasy novels a lot, the Narnia series in particular, because of its escapist nature. It's so far away from reality it's easy to get lost in the world of it all

RinLin
*^_^*

Old 06-19-2016, 10:43 AM

I've lost count on how many times I've read Harry Potter. :3

Apicula
Mountain Dweller

Old 06-20-2016, 04:27 AM

I was an english major, so there were definitely more than a couple of books that I've read multiple times from course overlaps. There have also been a few books I've read for pleasure more than once. Especially if it was something I read years ago and want to revisit them. Probably my most read book would be Howl's Moving Castle. It was one of my favorite books when I was a kid and now it's a guaranteed pick me up. I'm also rereading the Artemis Fowl books right now because I started working with a kid who's reading them for the first time nerding out about them with her reminded me how much I loved them when I was her age.