ThyFaerieQueen
  • Challenge ThyFaerieQueen in the Arcade

Old 02-14-2010, 10:49 PM

Nooo~! *Runs from the push-ups.*

I'll prepare though.

Goblin Maiden
  • Challenge Goblin Maiden in the Arcade

Old 02-14-2010, 10:58 PM

CUPCAKE. Your story is ready. Hope you like, dear, I tried to make it extra mushy for you. :3

----

“Zachariah,” Megan called as she ran through the castle, laughing. She felt so light on her feet--and why shouldn’t she? Wasn’t this all just a dream? A dream world, a fantasy, a breathtaking escape into darkness… “Zachariah! Where are you?”

And instantly he was there, taking her hands, drawing her to him, drowning her in his eyes. “Megan,” he murmured. “My rosebud. What is it? Is something troubling you?”

She shook her head, blushing madly, unable to tear her gaze from his. He always had that effect on her, and she was powerless against it. And she loved it that way. “I… I just wanted to tell you…”

“Tell me what?”

She paused, abruptly embarrassed. “It’s Valentine’s Day,” she finally blurted.

He blinked.

Sighing, Megan explained. “It’s a day where couples… celebrate their… love for each other…” She found herself stammering at the words. Couples, love… That was what she and the Blue Rose Prince were, but… It made her so happy, but at the same time, embarrassed her nonetheless. She could not fathom why.

She was relieved to see him smiling that somber smile of his. “And you wish to celebrate our love together?”

Speechless from blushing, she could only nod.

“What does this celebration entail?”

“Um… Well, you know. A romantic dinner, flowers, candy, poems… Stuff like that. Well, not all of that, you don’t have to do all of that,” she added hastily. “Just… just to give you an idea of what it’s like.”

“I see… So a feast? Chocolates, a sonnet…” Zachariah murmured to himself as he turned away. Then he was gone, suddenly, into darkness. Just like him to vanish on her like that.

“Zachariah?” She cried out, alarmed nonetheless. She knew he couldn’t be far, and yet…

“Wait for me, Megan,” his voice came from all around her. “Wait for nightfall, for the dark starless sky. Wait for me and we shall celebrate our love then.

Immediately, she was irritated… Frustrated… Restless… She wrapped her arms around herself to try to contain her feelings, but… Oh, this wasn’t what she wanted! All of the sudden, that was what she knew: that she didn’t want it this way at all.

“No!” She shouted furiously into the shadows of the castle. “No, don’t leave me alone! Zachariah!”

She was in his arms then, enfolded in his quiet warmth. “What is it, Megan?”

“I don’t… Zachariah, I don’t need all of that. I just… Everybody does that, and… You know what that holiday is in my world? It’s just for companies to make money off of food and cards. I don’t want that. I came here to get away from things like that. I just… I want to be with you, Zachariah, that’s all I want.”

Raising her head from his chest to look at him, she whispered, “Take me flying.”

He bowed his head.

Then they were rising, hovering, soaring, dark against darkest night skies.

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 02-14-2010, 11:20 PM

OHMAIGAWD~! *glomps Mai-chan with love* I LAWV it~! Thank you Thank you Thank you!! OMG OMG OMG it's soo sweet!!!

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-14-2010, 11:28 PM

YAAAAY! *Mai glomps back, also with love* I am so happy you like it so much! 8D MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

sadrain
  • Challenge sadrain in the Arcade

Old 02-14-2010, 11:59 PM

:squee:
I kind of want to request a story, but I dont know whaat about. >o<

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-15-2010, 02:20 AM

I'm sure you'll think of something, Mommy. :3 I would love to write a short story for you! 8D

Emma Corrin
  • Challenge Emma Corrin in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin Maiden View Post
Emma! Emma Emma Emma. *Mai pokes* I have finished your short story and am now sending it to you! You should receive it shortly. 8D I hope you like it!
I LOVEEE ITTT!!
Absolutely adore it~
So much so, I WANT ANOTHERRR!!
Can I haveth more? <333
-lufflesnuggleclings-

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-15-2010, 04:24 AM

Hahaha, after you gave me such a generous tip? YOU ARE AWESOME. 8D *Mai huggle-clings* Of course. Just gimme another form to go from. :3

Emma Corrin

Old 02-15-2010, 04:55 AM

Hehehehe <33
I thought you might like it ;D <3
-lufflesnugs-
Besides, you need it ;D

Same request love ;D

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 02-15-2010, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin Maiden View Post
YAAAAY! *Mai glomps back, also with love* I am so happy you like it so much! 8D MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Notice how broke I am. If I were richer I'd give you gold. May I request another story?

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-15-2010, 03:21 PM

Sure, hon, request away. 8D Just fill out another form. :3

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 02-15-2010, 03:30 PM

Sweet~!

GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOVE

Username:CUPCAKE!!
Up to 3 main themes: This Dark Dream (Again) How Zachariah and Megan met, like the creation of Magara and all that jazz....
Delivery format (thread, PM): Posty here, and PM if you want~!

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-15-2010, 03:32 PM

Yaaaay, I will get on it as soon as I finish Emma's. 8D

Silenia
  • Challenge Silenia in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 03:34 PM

Hey Goblin. We talked a bit during Halloween 09, no? Maybe some during FoWN 09 too, not sure about that one.

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-15-2010, 03:36 PM

Yo, Silenia!! 8D Welcome to my thread! And yes, I do believe we conversed during one of those events. *Mai nods* How are you doing, my dear? Enjoying the Valentine's\Lunar New Year event thus far?

Silenia

Old 02-15-2010, 03:42 PM

I am enjoying it, yes, although my thread is keeping me extremely busy, for it is already growing close to its 675th page. A few hours, maybe less, and we will be at page 700, I have no doubt of that.

I am fairly sure I will manage to complete three EI sets, for all I need for them is the last, currently not yet released, EI. Of course, that still would be 150 hearts, but I am past 33% of that already and if I can continue posting the way I've been posting for the past few days, I will have the funds by tonight my time, rather than tomorrow, probably well before said EI is even released.

I am fairly certain we conversed in the NaNoWriMo thread, which would have been the Halloween event, but we may have met a few times during the Winter Nights as well.

As for how I am doing, the same as always, I guess. Tired and with a headache, yet somewhat hyperactive as well. Even though my back still - or again, I am uncertain - hurts, my left wrist has finally given up on bothering me, which is a good thing, for I need it to type with.

How are you doing, fair Maiden? Is this event to your likings, or are you bothered by some parts of it?

ThyFaerieQueen

Old 02-15-2010, 03:47 PM

Hey Silenia!

And that's fine Mai... As long as we can write about that. :D

Silenia

Old 02-15-2010, 03:48 PM

Greetings, Princess.

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-15-2010, 03:49 PM

*Mai starts listening to The World Ends with You music to get her woken up more*

Oooh, where is your thread? Maybe I will take a peek inside. 8D Oh, and three EI sets sounds like it would be pretty sweet... So far I've only been able to get like 1 1\2 sets, and that was for Celes Paradi...

Ah, NaNoWriMo, that would make sense. *Mai nods* Did you participate in that, and did you win? I didn't win, but I got up to around three hundred thousand words, give or take, and I take that as a MAJOR accomplishment, coming from me who usually has this perpetual case of writer's block. XD

I'm tired too... I had to get up early this morning, and I couldn't get to sleep last night for a while. O__o;; It's a wonder I managed to get up, have tea, shower, and get to class for my test. But I did. YAY. I hope your back feels better soon, and hooray for your wrist getting better! 8D

As for me... Tired, like I said before, debating whether or not I should get some coffee after having caffeinated tea (because tea has less caffeine than coffee), wondering what to do today to occupy my time until play rehearsal tonight... I'm liking this event so far, yes. 8D

Silenia

Old 02-15-2010, 03:55 PM

My thread is named 'At the End of the Rainbow', fair Maiden, and it can usually be found amongst the first five threads in this part of the event forums.
The highest I managed... that would probably be Halloween, where I ended with around eleven sets, if I remember correctly, after I gave away enough items to have made a twelfth and thirteenth set, had that been my wish, if not more than that.

I did participate but was almost immediately struck down by an illness, which prevented me from getting anywhere close to the amounts of words I wished to reach.
I too suffer from writer's blocks all too often.

I did not get up all too early, but neither did I sleep anywhere near a normal time. I finally felt sleep's gentle touch around half past six in the morning, yet I got up again at half an hour before noon.
Yes, I too wish my back would start feeling better soon, for it is now truly troubling me.

I am glad to hear that you too enjoy this event.

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-15-2010, 04:01 PM

Oh, I do believe that I have seen that before. *Mai nods* I will be sure to drop in and say hello. 8D And WHOAH that is a LOT. O__o;;; I am in awe.

Ahhh, sickness. That *Mai utters bad word here*.

Oh, so you didn't get that much sleep either. Poor us. D8

So what brings you here to my thread? 8D Curiosity, just felt like dropping in?

Silenia

Old 02-15-2010, 04:03 PM

I recognized thy name, fair Maiden, but I did not have the time to talk earlier.
And alas, I fear I have to log off now. I hope to see you soon, and may the hearts be with you.

Emma Corrin

Old 02-15-2010, 04:07 PM

-rolls around thread poking everyone-

Goblin Maiden

Old 02-15-2010, 04:07 PM

All right, Silenia, I will talk with you later hopefully. 8D Bye bye!

EEMMMMAAAAA. *Mai tackle-hugs* Hi hi! How are you?

Tags