p2mangil
Send a message via AIM to p2mangil Send a message via MSN to p2mangil
  • Challenge p2mangil in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 12:45 PM

(wanted to open up another rp ^_^)

*A winter storm is blowing trough the area. A cute bubbly girl is walking trough town. She notices an inn and decides to stop and warm up. A little bell rings when she opens the door.*

Hello? is anyone here?

fatalrain
Send a message via AIM to fatalrain Send a message via MSN to fatalrain Send a message via Yahoo to fatalrain
  • Challenge fatalrain in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 12:52 PM

A tall, lanky woman looks over to see the girl enter the inn. 'Looks like a real ditz' she thinks, but decides to greet her anyway.
"Did you get caught up in the storm too?" she asked, wondering if it was impolite for her to not even say 'hello'.

p2mangil

Old 02-15-2010, 01:01 PM

*Walks in and takes a seat near the woman. she pulls a couple of sai and lays them on the table * Yup. I was passing trough when the storm hit.

The Cheshire Cat
  • Challenge The Cheshire Cat in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 02:19 PM

A slender boy stands in the storm, trying unsuccessfully to smoke a cigarette and growling with impatience when the icy wind continues to blow out his lighter. "Forget it." He mutters, shoving his cancer stick in his pocket and moving around to the Inn's entrance.

"Might as well head inside." Pushing the door open, he blinks, looking around the place with a bored expression. Gently pulling off his red scarf, he throws it on a nearby chair and spots the two females. Making no move to start up a conversation, he goes to the bar instead, ready to order a hot drink.

p2mangil

Old 02-15-2010, 02:47 PM

*notices the man that walked in and walks over to him, sits down and smiles cheerfully at him*

Hey there! Treble weather huh? I have been wondering looking for my Nii-san and this random storm came by. Luckily I found this town and warm Inn. What about you? Just stopping by or do you live around here?

happydeath
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath
  • Challenge happydeath in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 07:25 PM

A small fallen angel boy walking around sees an inn but only walks up to the door, afraid of who might be inside. He wraps himself with his wings and looks inside, he sees humans talking, he looks around to find anything to cover up his wings, soon he finds a large cloak and puts it on, he walks into the inn and sits alone in a corner to stay warm.

Keondre Lorano
  • Challenge Keondre Lorano in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 08:00 PM

The door opened, quiet save for the whistle of frigid winter wind attempting to slip in. The howling died as the door closed behind a young man swathed in a black snow-layered cloak. Shaking the snow from the thick woolen fabric and his honey brown hair, he surveyed the ragtag bunch within the inn. Strange bunch . . . it didn't matter. With a polite incline of his head he sat down in an unoccupied table and withdrew a rather battered looking leather-bound book. Unlocking it, he opened to the page a long scarlet ribbon marked and began to read quietly.

Wicked
  • Challenge Wicked in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 08:25 PM

Behind the counter is an older woman with a mane of red hair. She has her nose in a book and is working very hard to ignore everyone in the lobby. If they didn't need rooms for the night she didn't need to bother with them. She was glad she didn't have to work on the bar side tonight, because then she would have to put on her very best fake smile and ask how she might help them. Then fetch their ale and snacks.

Kry
  • Challenge Kry in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 09:00 PM

It didn't take him long to find the Inn. Though he didn't seem properly dressed for the cold weather, he also didn't seem to be terribly cold. The door was pushed open and he entered the building, closing it behind him and leaning against it for a moment as he sighed almost with relief. He didn't much like storms, the cold he could deal with easily. Cat ears atop his head twitched slightly and the long cat tail that extended from behind him was lightly wrapped around his left thigh.

He stepped away from the door a bit so as to not get hit or trampled if someone else entered after him. A small shiver ran down his spine and then he was looking around for a moment.

][appearance][

p2mangil

Old 02-15-2010, 09:31 PM

Angil looks around the room. "There seems to be more people coming in from the cold." Then her eyes caught the last person to enter the room. "KITTY!!!!" She jumps up and runs over to the cat-boy and starts to circle him.

Kry

Old 02-15-2010, 09:33 PM

He blinked when a girl suddenly ran over to him yelling the word 'kitty'. His eyes watching her a bit warily as she circled him. "Ah.....can I help you?" His light voice just slightly muffled by the mask he wore that covered his mouth and neck.

p2mangil

Old 02-15-2010, 10:11 PM

"I'm sorry. I haven't been away from my town for long but you are the first Kitty I have seen. You just look so cute! I would ask to touch your ears but something tells me you would say 'no'. She stands innocently with puppy eyes.

Death_to_the_reaper
  • Challenge Death_to_the_reaper in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 10:18 PM

((Character with blue eyes))

Sikura closed her eyes as she walked through the storm and opened the door of a place to stop for the night. Her blue eyes looked around at the people before finding an empty seat near the corner. She hid her body under a black winter cloak.

Kry

Old 02-15-2010, 10:19 PM

He cleared his throat slightly and just stared at her for a moment. "I'm not a kitty." Those ears had twitched with agitation. This girl needed to get out more. He eyed her warily for a moment. "I am a person, and I don't take kindly to being treated as if I were some kind of house pet." He began to move away from her..Moving towards the bar. His muscles a bit tense a frown on his lips, though hidden by that mask that only covered the lower half of his face.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 02-15-2010, 10:25 PM

The girl wrapped the cloak tightly around her as she walked over to the bar near the cat man. "She's only a girl. Most women see ears and a tail and they fall in love with the person. But I think you might have hurt her feelings." She said softly as she looked at the bar and not the man. Sikura took a quick look at the man before walking back to her table.

Kry

Old 02-15-2010, 10:30 PM

He looked at the girl wrapped in the cloak. Those eyes narrowed slightly and then he shrugged. "She hurt my feelings first." A childish remark, but it was true. "A girl as sheltered as that shouldn't be out and about on her own...honestly...someone that's never seen a Nekojin before." He scoffed lightly and eyed the bottles behind the bar, though none of them interested him in the least.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 02-15-2010, 10:33 PM

Sikura looked at the Nekojin and sighed as she took off her cloak and unwrapped her black wings. "I understand but with sheltered children you have to be the most careful." Her eyes went to the neko as she hung up her cloak. "If you hurt them, they could be the most deadly."

p2mangil

Old 02-15-2010, 10:41 PM

"I'm sorry, Sir. And thank you 'mam. I will try to remember my manners next time. This whole experience is new to me. Say, Have you guys seen a group of warriors wondering near here?"

happydeath
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-15-2010, 10:44 PM

Akio

Akio, looked up at everyone talking, when he saw the angelic black wings he gave a slight gasp and almost fell to the side. He was hiding his own white wings from anyone coming by.

Last edited by happydeath; 02-17-2010 at 10:10 PM..

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 02-15-2010, 10:46 PM

"I might have passed them on the way here. But I kept my head down most of the way. The snow was blowing into my eyes." The angel said as she sipped her warm drink and looked at the nekojin. "See any, Nekojin?" Her blue eyes went to the man who gasped at the sight of her.

happydeath

Old 02-15-2010, 10:51 PM

Akio got up in an instant and walked out of the bar, before he had left he turned around looking at the young girl talking about the warriors. "If your worried about them....dont be..." he said with a soft voice and walked towards the counter. "may I have a room, please?" he asked the woman behind the counter.

p2mangil

Old 02-15-2010, 10:53 PM

The girl hung her head, bangs covering her eyes that were becoming glassy. "But I need to find Nii-san...he is all I have left...."

Kry

Old 02-15-2010, 10:56 PM

He shook his head a bit. "I've seen no warriors in this town. Though they could just be in a different Inn." He shrugged, also turning his gaze towards the man that gasped. His ears quick to pick up the low, but sharp sound. He eyed the boy critically for a moment and then shrugged a bit. His attention returning to the cloaked girl. "My my. What pretty feathers you've got, Tenshi." He had used the word for 'angel' in his native language. "You should be careful who you show them too. Someone might try to sell you in the market place for a hefty price."

p2mangil

Old 02-15-2010, 10:58 PM

"Tenshi?" She seemed to have heard that word before but cant quite remember. "Why would someone want to sell her?"

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 02-15-2010, 10:59 PM

The angel smiled as she stood up and walked over to the nekojin. Her fingers traced his chest like the feathers of her wings. "I just came from there. Care to see what I learned?" She smiled and purred near his neck before walking towards the bar and getting a key. Sikura walked up the stairs to her room and winked at the nekojin before entering her room.
((Got to go for now.))