p2mangil
Send a message via AIM to p2mangil Send a message via MSN to p2mangil
  • Challenge p2mangil in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 11:02 PM

Angil blushed at the adult act.
(Okay see you ^_^)

happydeath
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath
  • Challenge happydeath in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 11:03 PM

"Supposedly the feathers from an angel's wings to some cultures........can be used to grant wishes." Akio said as he turned around still holding onto the his own cloak hiding his own wings from anyone's sight.

p2mangil

Old 02-15-2010, 11:06 PM

"Oooh. I kinda wish I had one but I'm guessing you would have to hurt the angel to obtain them..."
(I'm really sorry. I'm kinda new to RP. Please help me get better)

Kry
  • Challenge Kry in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 11:11 PM

"Mayhaps some other day, Tenshi." He had smiled a bit at the Angel when she traced her fingers along his chest. Though his smile was hidden by that mask he wore. He did watch as the Angel moved away from him and up to her room. His ears twitched a bit as he looked to the male. "You smell like a Tenshi as well." He winked at him. His gaze fell to the girl. "Hai..most people would harm a Tenshi for it's wings..however..there are those that would just pluck a feather here and there as the Tenshi passed."

Those eyebrows rose and lowered suggestively as he held up his right hand. Without being noticed he had plucked a black feather from the female Angel. "With a quick hand and flick of the wrist, and..knowledge of exactly where to pull a feather can be obtained painlessly without the Tenshi ever knowing." He tucked the feather in his hair, twisting a few strands around it just below his right ear. A look of satisfaction and smugness in his eyes.

happydeath
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-15-2010, 11:15 PM

"It is only a myth...it hasnt been proven to be true yet....but if you'd like to test it out...." Akio suddenly placed a hand into his cloak and plucked a feather off of one of his own white wings, and held it to the girl. "I had found this on the floor one day...and since I dont believe in it...you can try." he had lied to her hoping she would believe him.

((and dont worry your doing great for a new person at rping ^_^))

p2mangil

Old 02-15-2010, 11:18 PM

The girl looked in wide eyed aw of the Nekojin. "Sugoii! I wish I was that good. Then when I finally find my Nii-san I wouldnt be a burden. I'm only a novice with these. " She opened her jacket to reveal a pair of Sai. The other man hander her a feather and she blushed. "Thanks alot. Its so pretty!"

She runs back to her table and takes out a sewing needle and thread from her pouch. She took off her jacket and started to sew the feather onto her jacket

Last edited by p2mangil; 02-15-2010 at 11:34 PM..

Kry

Old 02-15-2010, 11:38 PM

He watched the girl for a few moments as she sewed the feather onto her jacket. "Aa. Perhaps it'll even protect you from harmful magic." He had reached up to scratch behind one of his ears and casually added. "The name's Jack." A simple name and not one typical of his native language.

happydeath

Old 02-15-2010, 11:48 PM

Akio stood there as he watched Jack and the girl sew his very own feather into her jacket. He smiled softly and walked away towards the door, he looked outside noticing that the storm had gotten worst, he closed the door quickly and walked back to find somewhere warm.

worshipthalia
  • Challenge worshipthalia in the Arcade

Old 02-15-2010, 11:48 PM

Dark cloak held tight around her shoulders, the human female named Lee quickly entered the inn, pulling the door tight to protect her from the harsh wind. Trying to get warm, the woman huddled up at the bar, barely noticing the others around her.

p2mangil

Old 02-15-2010, 11:49 PM

She put the finishing touches on her handiwork and held it away from her to admire her work. then she put her jacket back on. "I'm Angil. Hajimemashita! Magic eh? I have yet to come across any of that as well in my journey so far...as far as I know..."

Kry

Old 02-16-2010, 12:03 AM

"If you came across any magic, Angil, you would know it, I'm sure." He glanced at the girl that had just entered, giving her a once over and then shrugging a bit. Those cat ears twitching a bit at Angil's words. It seemed she knew some words of his language. He shrugged it off and smiled lightly, though that smile remained hidden by the mask he wore.

p2mangil

Old 02-16-2010, 12:09 AM

Sigh "I wonder if this storm will ever blow over." Glances at the girl who just entered. "Is there any sign of it ending? I would really use some practice. I can feel my muscles dulling...it it might just be my imagination." Looks at Jack "Does that happen? When you cant train for a while can you feel you are loosing it?"

Kry

Old 02-16-2010, 12:12 AM

"Sometimes...though...it also depends on how long you've been without training." He shrugged a bit and waved at the bartender..ordering a glass of warm cider when the bartender had come over to him. He placed a few coins on the counter when the mug was brought to him. Putting one hand around the mug, enjoying the warmth it emitted. He didn't drink any yet. Just stared at it thoughtfully.

worshipthalia

Old 02-16-2010, 12:13 AM

"The storm should die down soon," the cloaked woman commented, never looking up from under her hood. "I'm sure you'll be able to train again before your muscles loose their edge."

flamedancer
  • Challenge flamedancer in the Arcade

Old 02-16-2010, 12:15 AM

rosa stumbled into the inn frozen. she was only 16 and extremely cold. she had ran away from home when her father had been abusing her. she just stared though at everyone who had been caught up in this storm.

p2mangil

Old 02-16-2010, 12:18 AM

She smiles brightly. "I'm glad. I hate bad weather in general." Waves at the bartender. "Can I have some coco and sweet bean dumplings?" When the bartender set down her order, Angil pulled out a purse full of coins and handed a few to the woman.

Kry

Old 02-16-2010, 12:20 AM

Jack couldn't help his eyes as they wandered to that coin purse so full of coins. Such a girl shouldn't be wandering alone and with so much money on her as well. His muscles had tensed for a moment and then relaxed as he forced his gaze away from her money before she noticed how hungrily he eyed it. He cleared his throat slightly, raising that mug to his lips and pulling down his mask just enough so he could take a few sips of the cider before he pulled that mask back up.

happydeath

Old 02-16-2010, 12:20 AM

Akio's wings were getting exhausted and walked into the restroom, he looked around and noticed that no one was in there with him so he took off his cloak showing his white feathered wings and stretched them out widely along with his wings. "Ah...that feels much better."

flamedancer

Old 02-16-2010, 12:23 AM

Rosa came up and looked in her pocket. she had stolen 100 dollars from her dad when she ran away since then you add all the money she had been saving since she was little which was about 300 dollars. Rosa was glad she still had plenty of money. walking to a table away from most of the people she called for a bartender and ordered some hot cocoa.

worshipthalia

Old 02-16-2010, 12:24 AM

The woman glared, the girl was a little too bubbly for her taste.
Feeling the cold wind on her back as someone else entered, she turned to look at the new girl. She was too young to be alone and looked a bit lost. Slowly rising, the woman crossed the room and sat down at the girl's table. "It's not safe to be wandering around alone," she advised.

flamedancer

Old 02-16-2010, 12:26 AM

" I know its not safe but its all i can do" Rosa said looking at the women in front of her wondering if she might have said to much.

Staria

Penpal
  • Challenge Staria in the Arcade

Old 02-16-2010, 12:27 AM

(( my char tatoo by ~larkabella on deviantART but with black pants on bottom hehe ))

The dark blue haired woman entered slowly, her bare shoulders causing her to decide it wise to enter ratehr then be trapped outside. Her curious eyes swept over the group, a few of them causing her naturally blue lips to lift into a smile. There was some attractive people here...she only needed to decide who to bother first really.

worshipthalia

Old 02-16-2010, 12:29 AM

The woman chuckled and snapped for someone to bring her some hot cider. She was freezing and this table was too close to the cold walls for her to really warm up. "Oh I doubt that. There's gotta be someone to look after you."

This girl couldn't really be all alone, it was just too... perfect. There had to be someone looking after her.

flamedancer

Old 02-16-2010, 12:30 AM

" well its not like they care about me" Rosa muttered. sure Rosa looked innocent but her life was hard with her dad abusing her and she had enough money to live on for at least a month or two.

(( decided to find a pic of what mmy character will look like, here it is. Rosa))

Kry

Old 02-16-2010, 12:33 AM

Jack was on his feet in a matter of seconds after a rushed "Arigato" and shoving those dumplings into his mouth and nearly swallowing them whole. That mug of warm cider held carefully in both hands as he quickly moved towards the girl with dark blue hair. He practically shoved the mug into her hands. "Finally! I've been waiting for you, koibito." He had taken a step back once that mug had been shoved into her hands. Taking her by the elbow and guiding her over to a table at a dark corner. He pulled a silver chain from his pocket, on the end dangled a silver heart shaped locket. "It wasn't easy to get, but I did it..Just for you, koibito, only for you." Jack held the delicate and expensive piece of jewelry out to her.

Last edited by Kry; 02-16-2010 at 12:37 AM..