ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-05-2012, 09:55 AM

It seemed the moment Rogan walked in the room, it revolved around him. Which annoyed Victoria, sometimes but in a lot of ways it was easier to deal with everyone when there was someone everyone loved to be around, (everyone besides herself of course.) what really annoyed her was that the seat next to her was open and Rogan, took no time to fill it. Once he sat down the mood changed to being much more fun, calm and relaxed. How in the world did he do it? She had not a clue. He brushed his arm against hers which looked like he was just sitting but she knew better, and she no doubt in her mind when he was touching her leg and rubbing it under the table. Which made her body stiffen up and made her tens, Victoria clenched her hands up, 'Time to get ready for a long night, of people flirting with each other.' she thought letting a small sigh go, which did not escape the sight of Rogan.

As the night went on people moved around in their chair's to sit next to different people, Rogan and herself were the only ones to not move, Rogan would squeeze her leg every time someone came over to try and take his seat, once they knew he wouldn't move he went back to lazily draw patterns on her leg. But finally Victoria, got Rogan to move so she could go to the washroom. She thought about leaving right than and there but she knew Morgan, would not leave her alone about that for weeks. Sighing at the thought, she walked back only to find that one of the other girls had taken her seat, which irked her a bit but than she couldn't help the happy feeling to be able to move away from Rogan, who would not stop touching her leg under the table and kept trying to get her to talk, he did a few times by pissing her off enough.

Victoria, ended up sitting next to Ryan, she believed his name was. He wore glasses, over his what seemed like pitch black eye and he had black, hair that had those amazing blue highlights, it reminded her of a raven! He was top in his class and top 3rd in the whole school, (that was saying something considering the people who went to that school.), 'Why spends his time with these people, I'll never understand...maybe that's why he's only 3rd in our school?' she pondered as she ate an onion ring, 'Once we leave here, I'm telling Morgan, I need to go home. I can't take this much longer.' as she was long, gone in her thoughts, she heard her name really close to her ear. Making shivers crawl over her skin, she looked to her right to see Ryan smiling lightly at her.

Letting a small chuckle out, "Sorry, you looked quite lost in your thoughts." she looked around the table to see that everyone seemed to be enjoying one of the many stories Rogan and Zack, told. Than the other boys would jump in once in awhile with something silly they had done. Victoria looked back to Ryan, to see he was still watching her with that gentle smile, the only reply she gave him was a nod of her head, and grabbed something else off the many plates on the table to eat.
"I wanted to ask, about how your music pieces was coming along?" the smile was gone from his face but he still had a gentle look to him, a weird cold bite to them though, "How did you know about that?" an eyebrow shot up, while she looked confused at him. Now he couldn't help the laugh that came back, "I was hoping you were more aware. I'm in the same music and art class as you, Victoria." her look of surprise made his smile last longer, "Oh..I try not to bother with other, but I do try to know who everyone is." she scratched the side of her face in slight embarrassment, "It's obvious you do not spend time with other, being who you do spend your time with." he said nodding his head towards Morgan, "Kind of hard to make new friends, with that little monster around." a smirk on his lips, Victoria, looked at him, than to Morgan, and she couldn't stop the giggle that bubbled out from her, "That's more than a "little" monster." she said making air quotes with her fingers when she said 'little', smiling up at him, "Well I thought I might try to be polite." he said, making them both laugh lightly.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-08-2012, 06:05 AM

Yay, we're getting started again! lol XD just so you know I'll be leaving next weekend so let's get a lot done this week =)

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 10-08-2012 at 06:09 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-08-2012, 06:07 AM

Rogan, had been bummed out when whatever this girls name was, took Victoria's seat, 'Now I can't touch that soft, lovely skin of hers.' he thought sadly, letting a sigh out. But when she came back he could see the look on her face was annoyed but than happy and she went to take a seat next to Ryan, 'Great! Ryan, hardly likes any girls, but he does flirt with them...those glasses really pull it off for him with his smart attitude. Good good, no one will bug her.' a grin spread across his lips.

As the night drew on everyone was having fun and Rogan was thinking he might take this girl Hether, back home with him. She had been playing hard to get with him, flirting easily with him but not letting him get to close, he liked it, pluse she seemed to like a lot of the same things as him. Rogan and Zach, were sharing one of their many, crazy stories. While in the middle of one Zach was telling them how he was running from the cops from a party half naked when he heard it...a laugh that he had heard only a few time and he was never the one to cause it. Rogan, looked over to find Victoria, laughing with Ryan and not only that she was talking and smiling at him, which Ryan would return with one of his own. He felt his blood begin to boil and his sight go red as he watched them. He was ready to go over there and drag her away with him and lock her away, as another fit of laughter passed through her lips, 'What the hell first, Seth now Ryan too!?' Zach ended up laughing so hard he slapped Rogan on the back, which snapped him out of his thoughts. With a laugh he looked at everyone, "Yeah, Zach is always needed a bail out." with laughter all around Rogan, he could still pick up on Victoria's laughing, he needed to make it stop now, she was doing it on purpose, the little kit needed to be put in her place. "So lets say we head out of here and go get some real dessert at, Frozen Delights?"
"Yeah!" everyone agreed happily, much to his happiness, 'Great, now Victoria, you're going to learn your lesson. If you scratch and bite, your master too much, he will declaw and muzzle you.' a smirk reached his lips as he thought about his lesson he was soon to give.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-08-2012, 09:46 AM

"So your music piece...what are you doing?" Ryan asked before Victoria, could stop her laughing, "Or I should say how is it going?" he added grabbing his drink and taking a sip, "That.." she paused thinking about what to say,"Eh, not so good." letting a sigh out and leaning back into the booth cushion, looking straight ahead a pout made it's way to her lips and than she started to nibble on her bottom lip, "I have a few ideas, but I don't think they'll work." Victoria, leaned forward and placed her elbow on the table and propped the side of her head in her palm, which made her hair hang loosely around her face to frame it, "How's your piece coming along?" she asked looking up into his almost blackish eyes.

Ryan snapped out of his daze when she asked him a question, 'She looks so...normal when she talks about music, kind of...cute.' not being to stop his thought process his eyes went to her lips, 'the way her bottom lip pushed out, and the color like a raspberry, they get darker as she bites them.' shaking his head softly to clear his thoughts, "Still working on it myself. Every time I think I like it, I change it." he looked at her for a moment thinking if he should talk more on it. "I don't feel anything when I do my piece. I'm missing something." he rubbed his chin with his thumb and index finger clearly in thought. Ryan didn't like it when music seemed to have no feelings.

"Who listens to your music?" Ryan, looked at Victoria, in surprise.
"What?" was all he could come up with. Covering her mouth as a soft chuckle came out, from the look on his face, she removed her hand from in front of her lip, "I mean who do you play your music to? So they can tell you what they think of it?" Without even a blink, "No one." was his answer with a dead serious look.
"That's your problem than." she said with her free hand Victoria's fingers began to play the piano key she saw on the table, "If you always go off on your own feelings, you might miss something that someone else can feel." she smiled up at him from playing on the table.
Tapping his chin in thought, "Hmm, I can see your point." he looked down at her, "So whom listens to you?" Her smile became wider, "My family listens to me play...and they are far to honest with me." her pout made it's way back onto her lips. Ryan laughed at the look on her face, "I can tell." he couldn't stop from laughing at her face, which made her blush lightly and glare playfully at him, "Stop laughing your being rude." she stuck her tongue out at him, "Sorry sorry" he said wave his hand up and down, as his other one grabbed his stomach. Making the last of his laughing stop, he could tell she was quite annoyed at him "Maybe you can listen to my music for me sometime." he said with a smile on his face, "Um, yeah sure." she said slightly surprised, 'That worked.' he thought with a smile

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-10-2012, 07:12 PM

Once everyone was done eating and having a few drinks, they all headed out for a walk to 'Frozen Delights'. What usually happened was they would end up leaving with who they liked but since Rogan, talked about dessert everyone wanted to get some. Rogan, had planed to leave with Heather, but now he was going to make sure he got Victoria, all to himself. He didn't want Seth or Ryan, to end up leaving with her. He had enough with her flirting with all these guys. Rogan, didn't like her anymore than just as a game to play and he didn't want anyone playing with his toy's, that simple. As, they all head to the little cafe/frozen yogurt parlor, Rogan had walked slowly enough to be at the tail end of the group, which Victoria had done the same, 'She's making this to easy.' smirking, he walked up behind her and pulled her into the alleyway, right next to the cafe. He pushed her up against the wall and pinned her arms up above her head, "Hello, my little kit." he said purring he looked down at her with a smirk.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-11-2012, 06:02 AM

Victoria, had been lagging behind the group, hoping to sneak off without anyone seeing. Just as they all got to 'Frozen Delight', and everyone walked into the building. Victoria, felt a tug and than a pull on her arm which before she could think of anything, her back was slammed into wall, "Ugh!" her eyes popped open, only to see those annoying redish brown eyes, 'They always look red...' swallowing a small lump in the back of her throat, 'They look like a blazing fire right now.' feeling the pain in the back of her head from being slammed into the wall her anger bubbled up, "What the hell is your problem?" she sneered at him, glaring daggers at him. She tried to wiggle free but it wasn't working out to well.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-11-2012, 06:58 AM

"Well for one thing, you keeping throwing yourself at all these guys. So I thought I should teach, your place Kit." Rogan, couldn't hold back the anger he felt, his words sounded more like threat with a mellow tone. Rogan, being much taller than Victoria, he bowed his back and leaned his face towards hers, so that she could look nowhere but him. Rogan, stared into her honeyed brown eyes, 'What is it about her that gets me all riled up?' he watched as her face changed through different emotions.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-11-2012, 07:10 AM

Victoria, felt the hair's on the back of her neck rise at the look on Rogan's face, but his words kept the fear from seeping onto her face

"That's your reason for trying to break open my head?" Getting more pissed off, she kept trying to wiggle free, 'I just want a free hand to punch him in the face with! Please let me just do that, God!' again sending a prayer up to heaven, "You know what, ugh, what guy have I been flirting with!? Because, you're the only one that get's any type of words out of me! And in case you weren't paying attention I don't talk much!"
She was getting more irritated by the moment, as her eye's looked anywhere but him.

~Meanwhile in Frozen Delights~

Everyone was inside either in line or already sitting down with their dessert. The only one whom seemed to really notice Rogan was missing at the moment was Heather, as she looked around she couldn't see him at all, "Hey...Anyone see where Rogan went?" she asked tilting her head to the side, "Ha, probable flirting with some girls outside!" Zack, said laughing and slapping his leg, while he sat next to Luna, and Jennifer. Which made Jacobe, slap him in the back of the head, "He most likely remember his bike and went to go get it." he smiled up at Heather as her look of concern faded at his words, "He'll be here in no time." he looked around the room and knew he wouldn't be able to find Victoria, letting a sigh out, 'Just don't do something stupid Rogan.'

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 10-11-2012 at 08:35 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-11-2012, 08:35 AM

Rogan, kept his gaze on Victoria, the whole time. He felt his own annoyance build up at the fact that she was either playing with him or she was just clueless about what she did to him. He was also mad at her for getting him to at like this, 'She should be the only one getting annoyed and mad, not me!'

"So I'm to assume that you just move your lips without words coming out, towards Seth and Ryan? Because you seemed to be enjoying your talk with both of them...plus I mean you were laughing pretty good as well." as he was saying all this he switched both her tiny wrist into one of his much larger hand so he could have a free hand, 'She's so tiny.' he thought as he grabbed her chin with his right hand and forced her to look at him, which took him almost no strength at all.

~Meanwhile back in Frozen Delight~

Heather and Jacobe, were not the only ones to notice that Rogan was miss, but Morgan also saw saw that Victoria was missing as well, 'What is that girl up to?' she thought while, Jesse talked to her and the rest of the group, "Ah, honey...did you happen to see where Victoria, went? I don't want her to forget to call her parents about being out so late." She gave him her most beautiful smile. For whatever reason it was but Morgan, knew that Jesse had a slight interest in Victoria, which Morgan was not threatened by in the least bit because Victoria, knew not to mess with what was hers, unless she wanted to spend her school years in Hell. "Uh, no I didn't. I know she was kinda lagging behind us a bit but I think so was Rogan." Morgan, thought about it for a moment, "Well I'll call her and see what happened to her." she said sounding so innocent that you would think the two were great friends.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-11-2012, 08:36 AM

Victoria, began to get nervous at Rogans, actions. He was never like this with her, sure he could be mean but he did it in a teasing manner but this, she didn't know what it was. As she had nowhere to look really besides as him, Victoria felt shivers run up and down her spine but she would not back down just because he was acting a little different, than normal, 'Pss, what is normal for him?'

"You know what? It's called talking not flirting and the laughing is because they say things to make me laugh not shove me into a wall and get mad at me for NO reason!?" She snapped at him trying to ripe her chin out of his grip. But Rogan, wasn't letting go in fact what he did next made her blush and think about what happened in the library, 'Crap! Why do I have to be so weak with him?' she thought annoyed as her head began to feel fogy which meant she did not feel the phone in her shorts pocket buzzing, crazy for her to answer.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-19-2012, 07:11 AM

Rogan, wouldn't loosen his hold on her at all. Instead he lend forward towards Victoria's face, he saw the blush on her face and smirked, "I don't need a reason." He spoke after what seemed like hours, of staring into honey golden pools, "You're my Kit remember. So I'll do as I please." he said matter-o-fact like, he brushed a stray piece of hair out of her face, "But I don't like my Kit enjoying it's time with others more than with me." a frown mirroring his face.
'There is no way i feel anything more than just having fun with her and annoyed that she's having fun when I should be annoying her instead.' reassuring himself with those thoughts, he looked down at her from his bent position. She looked in raged at his words, "At least I'm the only one who gets to see this face." he said teasingly, as he moved his face closer to Victoria's. She said something but he didn't pay much attention, their breathing was mingling with each others he was so close to her, he could smell peaches, freash like they were just coming off the tree, 'It smells like her.' a small smile coming to his lips. Rogan, leaned forward, he saw Victoria, flinch as he placed his lips just at her ear "And that other face..." His voice dropped low in tone, it was husky as he spoke into her ear "The one from that time in the library." he pulled away from her and he tucked the loose hair from Victoria's bun back behind her ear. He noted how soft it felt, than he moved his fingers across her cheek and cherished it, his eyes instantly darted to her lips as the thoughts from the library come to mind, he moved his hand so he could run his thumb lightly over her bottom lip, "No one but I should see that face." he was so lost in his thoughts...in her.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2012, 10:05 AM

"Knock it off, Rogan!" she snapped at him as he got to close to her face. Victoria's emotions were going from angry to embarrassed at the what he was doing and his words, 'Why can't everyone wounder where we are and come looking for us?' she thought sadly. Victoria's breath caught in her throat as Rogan, brushed her hair out of her face, as he stared at her with those blazing reddish eyes, it made her nervous. She flinched as he leaned in to talk into her ears, his breath tickled her ear and his voice buzzed in her ear, making her feel slightly dizzy, 'Why am I feeling like this? Weak in the knees and my heart is racing to fast.' She was having trouble keeping herself upright as she felt Rogan's body heat seeping through her clothes, but the chilly bite from the cold wall behind her was helping her think clearer, 'That moment at the library is making my body stupid! Why won't you do as I say, stupid body?' her face lit up with a blush as he ran his hand over her cheek and touched her lips, "You're pushing your luck. This whole Kit thing as gone on long enough." she said firmly while glaring at him the best she could.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-20-2012, 07:46 PM

Rogan, couldn't help from smirking at the affet he was having on her, till she spoke. He was irked by her words but he ignored them. As he slide his free hand down the side of her body to her hip and pushed his knee between her legs pinnin her to the wall. Looking at her face, Vicoria's eyes still trying to stay hard at glarring at him but they were glazed and her cheeks dusted with a blush. Not being able to control himself, his smirked widened and he lent back down to her ear, "That's the face I like most on you." he said softly, mixed with lust, his voice was deep and husky, 'Your mine Victoria.' his grip loosed on her as he felt his own strength start to leave him.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2012, 11:05 PM

Most girls would kill to trade places with her being pinned against a wall by one of the top, hottest, richest and popular guys in their school...maybe even in this city. But right now she would be happy to let them take her place.

'To close. This shouldn't be happening!'

The way his hand moved to touch her body made her body hum in wake. It pissed her off to no end because her mind reminded her what he's done to her before this point, bully her along with everyone else. She could feel his grip loosen on her wrist, she yanked herself out of his hold and shoved him hard back.

"Jerk! Your games have gone to far and long enough!" she panted in anger, Victoria had enough being a little rag doll to them. "You can bet that after tonight, I'll avoid you like a plague, and I choose to be around whoever I want, be it Seth or Ryan. Stay away from me." She said dead set on her decision.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-21-2012, 01:45 AM

Rogan, was shocked at being pushed away from Victoria's warmth, he shook his head from his dazed state. He was even more shocked by her words, well he shouldn't be that shocked, he was wondering when she was going to start fight him again. She had been to confused and in shock after what he did to her in the library and all the times after. But it seems he pushed the wrong button, 'She's pissed.' a smirk spread across his lips. But left the moment she mentioned, Seth and Ryan.

"I don't like the idea of that." his eyes narrowed, and a small growl can from his throat, "I guess I still have the rest of the night than." quickly before she had time to think, he pushed Victoria, and pinned both hands at the side of her head and back into the wall. Without even a word, Rogan licked the shell of her ear and than bite it lightly, causing her to jump and cry out. 'She doesn't even know what she does to people.' he thought painfully, "Such a beauitful sound you make." he breathed into her ear.

Again before she could answer, he move to her neck and kissed it a few times before biting at her throat and than dragged his tongue from her throat back up to her ear and took her earlobe into his mouth and sucked on it and bite it again before going back to her neck and sucked on the pulse of her neck.

Last edited by JayRose; 10-21-2012 at 02:05 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2012, 02:34 AM

"Ah!" Victoria's eyes widened at the sound, 'God, did that come from me?' all forms of swearing went through her mind as she realized that it did. 'My ears are so sensitive.' her cheeks burning. "S-stop...now!" she said with the best voice she could but that didn't stop him at all because next thing she knew he was all over her neck, licking, kissing, and sucking, "Agh, ow!" and biting her. 'His tongue is hot and wet...it feels weird, just like last time.' Victoria, couldn't stop the sounds that escaped her mouth, and the gasp each time Rogan, bite her, 'He's going to leave marks.' with that thought she started to wiggle around but all that got her was Rogan, to push his body into hers more. Making her trapped between the wall and him, after every thing she just said to him it went out the window as she felt numb from his attack. She still did not understand what she did to make him like this to her.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-21-2012, 04:41 AM

'She's lucky we're outside right now...that's the only thing making me stop from doing something stupid.' All her moving was not making it easy. What felt like to short Rogan, pulled away to look at his work and he had left about five or six love bites. He looked at her face and she was with lack of words beautiful, this was the face he liked on her, but the face he loved most was the one where she just look happy, it was rare that he saw it. As a breeze blew by a voice followed "Victoria!"

Rogan, knew the voice, he watched Victoria's face, "Rogan." her eyes widened slightly and she closed her eyes and than her dazed look was gone, "It's the others, finally on a search party, heh." he smirked at what the other would think about them being alone in a dark ally together. Plus, Victoria, looked panic, he could have some fun with this.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2012, 09:41 AM

When he pulled away she knew she would have love bites on her neck. Through the sound of her blood rushing through her ears, Victoria, thought she heard her name, "Rogan." Victoria, felt sick she knew that Morgan was going to be one of the ones to find her, "No." she whispered. She pushed Rogan, away from her body again, "Crap, why didn't they come look earlier for us?" Grabbing the side of her face, "What the hell am I going to tell her?" she bite her lower lip in thought, 'I'm good at lying to Morgan, but...ugh, I can't think what to say.' She glared at Rogan, and shoved her finger into his face "This is all your damn fault!" plus, the few drinks she and everyone else had at the diner was taking it's sudden full affect on her. She started pacing back and forth, muttering to herself, while Rogan, just watched her. Not being able to come up with a thing she sighed loudly and placed one hand on the wall and hang her head in defeat, staring down at the dirty alleyway road.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-21-2012, 10:07 AM

Rogan, was amused watching her panic at the thought of being caught with him. She shoved him away and than shoved a finger into his face, which made him go crossed eyed looking at said digit. Just as he was about to say something, she started pacing, "To cute." he chuckled to himself. Than she just gave up trying to think of something to say to everyone.
~~ ~~
Morgan, didn't like the idea of Victoria, being with Rogan with him being so high in the school and in the world for his family business. So she yanked, as many as she could with her out to look for them, she got; Jesse, Heather, Jacob and June. They called out their name and looked around the area and before long they looked in the alleyway, to find..."Hey, you guys!?"
~~ ~~
Rogan, placed his hand on her back as she leaned against the wall and what seemed like a rain cloud over her head, "I'll cover this for you." which made her look up at him. When he heard the group call out to the two of them from the street he smiled, which seemed to light up the darkened alleyway and waved at them.

Last edited by JayRose; 10-21-2012 at 10:10 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2012, 10:29 PM

Victoria, was lost in her thoughts, 'Oh dear God, I'm going to die! She'll do so many things...ugh, I should have just left at the diner! Stupid stupid stupid!' she was mentally hitting her head against the wall, with a rain cloud hanging over her head while she cried herself a little river. She froze dead in her thoughts and her eyes she hadn't known she closed popped open wide at the touch on her back, she knew it was Rogan, but before she could snap at him, to keep his hands to himself, she heard Jacob's voice and soon to follow was Morgan, "Hey, we were looking for you guys?" she pouted, "I can't believe you guys ditched us!" they were walking over to them.

Just as another panic attack was coming over her, Rogan, told her that he would tell them why they were back here, "I swear if you say something stupid, I'll..." she threatened him in a low whisper so only Rogan, would hear.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-22-2012, 04:21 AM

Rogan, started to rub soothing circles on Victoria's back, as she promised unspoken pain upon him if he screwed this up and a nervous laugh left him, 'She's not even joking.' sweat ran down his temple, "Of course I got this. Just play along."

"Hey, guys. Nah, Morgan we wouldn't ditch you, heh." he smiled at the group that came looking for them, "Victoria, said she felt sick from the drinks we had back at the diner and came back here in case she got to sick." he was still rubbing Victoria's back as he spoke to them, "I was the closest so I happened to hear her." she was still rigid from his touch, Rogan knew that she didn't want him touching her but he was going to sell this to them.

"Geez, Victoria! You shouldn't do that, it's not good if someone, like a teacher would see you like this." Morgan, said in what could have sounded like a worried friend but she was saying it to make her feel embarrassed and tell her she just ruined the night. "Yeah, are you alright Victoria?" June asked, worry laced in her voice for the younger girl, "I've got some aspirin." Jacob, offered, smiling at Victoria, even though she wouldn't see it from her hunched form. "I think I should just take her home." Rogan, volunteer happily.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-22-2012, 07:53 AM

Victoria, was not feeling any better with Rogan, rubbing her back. Victoria, didn't even need to fake the groan that left her mouth at Rogan's words. Victoria, wasn't one to drink...at all, it's not something she saw worth her time, it just made you mindless and stupid, if you went over board, which she did. 'I didn't even know that I was drinking alcohol...They were fruity drinks, oh dammit! That's why I couldn't tell.' Another groan left her at her own stupidity, she had been so annoyed with Rogan, at the table that she had been doing everything she could to not just punch him in the face, which now she understood why she felt less tense about half way through and why she probably laughed so much with Ryan, not that she didn't enjoy talking to him.

Her train of thought was snapped by Morgan's words, which cleared up Victoria's, fuzzy mind. She clinched her fist and bite her lip to keep from saying anything stupid, that would cause her to much trouble in the long, for just a brief moment of giving Morgan, what she had coming. Letting a sigh out, 'Can't let the ground open and swallow me or even let the sky open and have aliens come get me, can ya, God?' waiting a moment for something to happen, 'Nothing...just great.' letting one more sigh out she was happy to hear June, and Jacob, actually seemed concerned for her.

Standing up from her sluggish, hunched over form against the wall, she faced them, and gave herself some space between Rogan. She placed a hand over her mouth, and looked at them with a pained, sick look. "Yeah, thanks Jacob I could use it. Just trying not to see my food again." when Rogan, said he would take her home she, looked at him ready to knock him upside the head, 'That's not helping at all, idiot!' just as she was about to say something, Jesse spoke up, "I'll take her home." he took a few steps forward as he said this, which made Victoria's eyes widen in shock and than shot straight to Morgan, who looked a little shocked herself and more pissed than anything. 'Really!? What gods, did my parents piss off to make them to do this to me?' a groan left Victoria again, 'I think I really am going go be sick.'

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 05-01-2013 at 07:55 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-22-2012, 09:04 AM

Rogan, couldn't help himself from narrowing his eyes at Jesse's offer to take Victoria home.

"I mean, Moran and myself, don't really need to stay we got to hang out with our friends, since that's the reason we come to these, group dates." Jesse, smiled kindly at the two. The look on Morgan's face said otherwise, but Jesse didn't see the problem or her face."I'm sure you'll want to go and have some more fun Rogan, don't want you to have to end your night early."

Heather, was more than happy to agree with Jesse. She had work too, hard to let this moment just slip by without at lest getting Rogan's number. Last year it took her, 2 month just to learn his birthday, another 2 to learn a little about what kind of girls he liked, and she had to wait a month for him just for him to end up single so she could ask him out, which he had said 'Sorry, I'm already dating someone. But we can be friends.' the guy moved fast. She knew for sure he was single right now he had been for the pass 3 weeks, 'This is the only time I can try again!' she thought sourly.

"Don't even worry about it Jesse, the old man's been in town for a while and he's got some 'fun' meetings he want me to sit in on tomorrow. I better call my night early since it's almost 11 o'clock." He said jokingly the air lightening, "Beside, I'm sure Morgan, doesn't want this date to end." he laughed, smiling at Morgan. "Oh, Rogan, you tease!" Morgan, waved her hand, as if shy about it, "Well, we wouldn't want to be the one make your Daddy, mad at you. So, please, take Miss Victoria, on home and we'll let everyone know what happened." She smiled warmly at them as she wrapped her arms aroud one of Jesse's, "Victoria, I hope you get better real fast. We'll fun twice as fun for you!" she added excitedly.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 10-22-2012, 06:35 PM

Victoria, was getting annoyed at with them all. Feeling a headache coming on, she walked over to Jacob, "Hey, I could really use that aspirin, now." she smiled at him weakly, not that she didn't like Jacob but she had no reason to like him either, he was just on middle ground. "Here. I don't have any water though." Jacob, placed the little red pills in her hand, returning the smile back to her.

She popped the pill, and swallowed them just using her on saliva, "Thanks." she looked at the rest, seeing that now they were done picking who would babysit her home. When Morgan, spoke she knew she had to apologize for this whole scene, she was responsible for. Clearing her throat and bite her tongue, she got her words ready in mind, "Thank you everyone, even though I've ruined the night." she clinched her fist, "I'll be more aware of what I drink for now on." she lowered her head so her bangs covered her eyes, that narrowed in anger.

To her surprise Jacob, placed his hand on her head in a gentle manner, "Don't sweat it, kid." she looked up at him to see him smiling down at her, "Not like you meant to do it." he moved his hand to the back of her head and gentle pushed her over to Rogan, "Now get out of here and get some rest. You're going to need it." His eyes closed with a bright smile on his face, "Yeah, not like you purposely did it." June added, come to stand beside Jacob, "We'll see ya in school tomorrow, Victoria." she could tell they meant what they were saying to her and she nodded at the two. She looked up at Rogan, "Let's go than." she walked out of the alleyway and onto the sidewalk back towards the 'Jim Rocks, Diner'

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-23-2012, 08:25 AM

((Lol can we do the scene from 'Kare First Love.' with the motorcycle? I like that part haha!))

Rogan, knew he pushed the right buttons to get Morgan, to sneak her way in and make sure her Honey, didn't take Victoria home. He was a little surprised at Jacob, being so nice to her, not that he has ever done anything to her in the first place, he also tried to stop them from doing it more than once.

"Have fun you guys, do any thing I would. See ya tomorrow Jac." he laughed lightly as he followed after Victoria, down the sidewalk. After a few minutes of walking in silence, Rogan, looked down at her in the corner of his eye, "Pretty good, yeah?" a smirk playing on his lips, "Go a head you can, thank me." his chest and cheeks puffing up with pride.