Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 01-28-2015, 06:06 AM

"It's not too far from here," Will said as he started to lead the way, "It's about a block or so from here."
As an awkward silence started to build, Will tried to think of something he could say.
'We need a topic change.' He thought to himself as he bit his bottom lip, 'Something far, far away from the fact that we kissed and the fact that I kinda liked it. Like a lot more than I should have.'
"So..." Will started, trying to think of something, "What kinda stuff are you into? Like games, comics, anything like that?"
Will smiled, trying to move passed the incident with his dad. Maybe they had some things in common they could talk about.

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-31-2015, 09:46 PM

Gabriel nodded and silently followed Will. As an awkward silence began to creep up on them, Gabriel found himself fidgeting, and looking around the area just to keep his thoughts off of what had just happened. Gabriel jumped when Will had suddenly spoke after a few minutes of silence. "Huh?" he said, "Oh...uhm...I play some video games from time to time...but I really like photography and sports a lot. And movies...but most people like movies." I've also really liked you for the past few years, and I definitely have not been watching you from afar like a creeper, he added in his head. He was glad Will was trying to move the conversation away from the kiss though. It made Gabriel feel both utterly embarrassed but also happy. He didn't exactly expect to have his first kiss with his crush, no matter how little it was or why it happened.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 02-01-2015, 01:03 AM

"That's cool you're into photography and sports. It's good to know you like movies too." Will laughed as he watched to road before leading the way across the street. "What kind of sports do you like? I'm not much into them, but I did used to play soccer when I was in grade school. It was really fun up until I broke my arm, after that my sister told my dad I shouldn't be playing anymore."
Will laughed before smiling at the blonde, grateful they were able to have something to talk about. He tried to push his personal questioning to the side as he saw the parking lot of the diner in the distance.

Naruto forever

Old 02-01-2015, 02:56 PM

Gabriel shrugged, "I like basketball and volleyball, but I'm not exactly good at playing them." He gave a small laugh. He was far from good, but he did like at least watching them. As they came up to the parking lot, Gabriel took to looking around again. He hadn't been to this diner before, even though it was close to where he lived, and to his school. Then again, his mom didn't like going out to eat too much. "How'd you break your arm?" he looked up at Will, "That is...if you don't mind me asking."

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 02-04-2015, 06:35 PM

"I used to read a manga about bout a bunch of girls playing volleyball, it was really good. If you want I could lend it to you some time?" Will smiled as he lead the way through the mostly empty parking lot, "Nah, I don't mind you asking. I actually broke it playing goalie. Our normal goalie was sick so the coach asked me to fill in for him. Then when I went to dive for the ball to block, I wound up landing wrong and snapping my arm. I ended up blocking the ball with my face though, so when I was crying they thought it was cause of that. The coach sat there yelling at me to suck it up till Tak realized I was holding my arm. Once he told the coach that everyone realized I broke my arm and Emily started freaking out."
Will laughed as he held the door open for the blonde, "I don't know who was more upset about my arm, me or Emily. Then again she's always been really protective of me."
"Hey Will, Taka- oh! No Takashi today?" A red haired waitress asked when she saw the two boys at the door.
"Nah, just us." Will smiled, "Abby, this is Gabe. Gabe, this is Abby. She lives next door to Tak."
"Yup." She smiled as she picked up a couple plates from a near by table, "It's nice to meet you sweetie. You boys find a seat and I'll be with you in a minute."

Naruto forever

Old 02-06-2015, 01:27 AM

Gabriel nodded, "Sure, I'd like that!" He hadn't read too much manga before, but the ones he had read he had enjoyed. Plus, he was honestly willing to read anything Will was interested in just so they could have something to talk about. Now I sound like some hormonal girl, great he thought bitterly. He listened to Will's story a bit critically. He could never imagine a coach telling a kid to suck it up when the child was crying. Honestly, some people were just awful. He gave a short nod of his head, and said thanks when Will held the door open. He smiled at the waitress as he and Will walked to their seats. "It's nice to meet you too mrs," he said. When they sat down, Gabriel peered at the menu, and it only took him a minute to decide that he had no idea what to order. He looked up at Will and tilted his head. "So, whats good here?" he asked.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 02-09-2015, 04:47 AM

"Great! I'll try to remember to grab it the next time I swing by my place." Will smiled.
He didn't grab his menu, he'd been there often enough he already knew what he wanted. When the other boy asked him his opinion he thought about it for a moment.
"Hmmm I think the best thing here is actually the cheesy fries." Will said with a smile, "Oh, or the veggie burger. Then again I'm a vegetarian and those are the only vegan friendly things here aside from the salads." Will laughed before continuing, "Tak really likes the chicken strips and the clam chowder though."

Naruto forever

Old 02-20-2015, 11:25 PM

Gabriel glanced down at the menu, looking over the things Will had suggested. "The cheesy fries look good, I'd be up for trying them," he said. He paused for a second before closing the menu and putting it down. "So your vegetarian?" he said, not really asking it as a question, "That's cool. For some reason I wouldn't expect that from you." He paused for a second, pressing his chapped lips together to get over the nervousness of talking to Will. Act normal, act normal he silently cheered himself on. "What made you decide to become vegetarian?" he asked Will.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 05-06-2015, 05:37 AM

"So that's two cheesy fries then?" Abby asked as she walked up with a smile.
"Sure thing!" Will smiled as he picked up the menu's and handed them to the red head.
"Coming right up boys!" Abby chirped, taking the menu's and making her way back into the kitchen.
Will chuckled as he turned his attention back to the blonde boy, "Ya know I get that a lot. I actually stopped eating meat back when I was..." He stopped and thought for a moment, "I think I was about ten or so. Back then Emily and I used to spend a lot of time out on my grandparents farm. Well, it was more of a ranch, but they told me it was a farm since I was so young. I always helped with feeding the baby animals, but I didn't know that the animals out back were actually cattle that were going to be taken to a slaughter house. Whenever the guys would come to take the cattle our grandma would always take us into town so we didn't see or know what was going on. I had a lot of questions at that point and my grandpa decided I was old enough to learn what happened. When I found out what happened to the cattle..." Will stopped, trying to hold back his snickering but broke out into laughter, "My grandpa got so mad at me cause there I went, this little ten year old, running out to the back and 'liberating' the cattle by opening the gate and shooing them all out of the fence. I know I shouldn't laugh at that, but I had named all the cows; they were my buddies when I went out there. So of course I was gonna try to keep them from getting eaten. I used to love meat, but once I found out where it came from I couldn't bring myself to eat it again. Now I don't care if people eat meat, there's no chance I named whatever they're eating."
Will laughed quietly as he glanced out the window before looking back at Gabe, "Sorry, that may sound kinda twisted, but it's true. As long as I don't have some kind of attachment to whatever live stock, I don't care if others eat meat. That's kinda why we stopped going out to the ranch too. Grandpa was afraid I'd free more of the animals."

Naruto forever

Old 05-23-2015, 01:21 AM

As Gabriel listened to Will's story he couldn't help the smile that was forming on his face and growing bigger and bigger as the story continued. "Quite the social activist, weren't you?" Gabriel said with a teasing laugh. Now that they were starting to get settled he was feeling a lot less on edge and much more comfortable. Plus, as long as he didn't think any weird thoughts or about his massive crush on Will, Gabriel was fairly certain he could get through this without embarrassing himself. He fidgeted for a bit though, unsure of what to say next. This kinda feels like a first date... he thought before mentally scolding himself and turning a light shade of pink, No Gabriel, no! No thinking things like that. Will just wants to act for his father but other than that theres no feeling. None. So stop.