Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-27-2013, 03:56 AM

Dangerous Bounty

WARNING:This may contain language, adult themes, etc. Please be aware of this while you read, do NOT comment in here. Solely for Tachigami & Ranebow

Leaning against the rough, brick wall while waiting for seven o'clock in the evening to come, William sighed. He did love being out at night, but, lately he had started to get tired alot more. Walking every night then having to get up early just to start his day was not the way he wanted to live the life he had. The sound of the locusts quietly making their noise as the bats were anxious to come out and fly about once the birds would settle in their nests.

The sun was a lovely color amongst the soft clouds as autumn was approaching and man did he love autumn. The fact that the leaves changed color, the temperature drops, but, not too cold, and so many more things to love about the season. Especially Halloween. Dappled sunlight shifted upon his sneakers as the wind made his short, spiky looking, yet soft, black hair rustle in the wind. The building he stood by was silent, no kids, no animals, nothing, just...silence. The way he loved it, though he could be a kid sometimes, William loved silence "It's getting late" he stated to himself wondering if this meet up would even be a good idea.

Raymond thought the three of them should meet one night and the fact there would be less people would be a good idea too. Raymond was a bright young man whom already passed through college and had a bright future ahead of him. The only thing he couldn't do was get with anyone and that was because he chose not too. Glancing across the slightly dirt covered side walk to Raymond walking up towards him without saying a word, but, smiling kindly. His shoulder length red hair tied in a ponytail down against his neck and his green eyes as warm as a gentle evergreen leaf floating in the wind. Though Raymond was shorter than him, he saw him more as a younger-little brother than anything else.

"William, glad you could make it" Raymond smiled "No problem, you said you had someone for me to meet" William replied as they spoke until Raymond looked behind him "William, I would like you to meet-" Raymond didn't finish his sentence, unsure if the other one would like to speak up about who he was instead. William's aquamarine eyes had a touch of silver to them when he looked over at the one that Raymond was referring to. William's appearance wasn't like everyone else' out there, he wore: a green t-shirt that was darker than his eyes, like emerald, and blue jeans. He wore his favorite leather jacket they gave him a city boy look almost as if he was from the 1950's just more modern or something.

Last edited by Immy; 08-27-2013 at 04:05 AM..

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 08-27-2013, 05:21 AM

It was such a nice evening. Cole enjoyed the beginnings of autumn, but hated when the cold really set in. If he could, surely he'd have gone about moving indefinitely, following the waning heat of summer all around the world, or at least moving to a warmer climate. But working at his aunt and uncle's massage parlor and spa didn't leave much room for saving much money. Since he worked for them, he was allowed to live with them for free, so his pay wasn't the highest. Perhaps it was the family business type of deal, where his aunt and uncle didn't feel they had to pay him a terrible amount, right on the mark of minimum wage, because it was 'obligatory'. But he didn't complain about his free living quarters. His own room and bathroom, his own privacy in that regard, he did have it better than others, surely. If only the winters would be a little easier on his built-for-the-tropics body type. He didn't conserve heat at all.

And he had evenings off too, which was how he was able to follow Raymond to a meeting he'd arranged. Cole was always free to meet new people, and at the prospect of getting to know some mutual friend was something he couldn't decline the chance to! He shivered a little in the breeze that shook the colorful tree limbs above him, the air ruffling his brown-black chocolate-toned hair. He followed along a little behind Raymond perhaps, but it was just to stare around like a wide-eyed child at an amusement park. it was just the tone of evening, how everything became odd and surreal, and full of lights and darks where shadow met sunlight, like an artist's representation of light and dark mingling in the same spectrum. But the thoughts were always so ridiculously deep for Cole---he preferred to be lighthearted whenever he could, and left the artistic things to other friends.

He shivered again, rubbing his bare arms and sighing. He should have brought a jacket to put over his short sleeved tee-shirt, should have worn thicker jeans than these thin, light blue things that were probably five years old already. But they were his favorite... He regarded them and his black and white tennis shoes lovingly as he walked, and almost stumbled to a stop when Raymond did. Looking around his friend, Cole spied the one called William. Dark hair, like a shadow. He couldn't tell too much more, but regardless, squinted his sapphire-blue eyes and tried to get a good look at him. When Raymond paused, he stepped around with a slight wave. "Cole, my name's Cole." He pocketed his hands lightly, not in a manner that would close him off but out of habit.

"Will, I take it?" He stepped forward, presenting a hand in a friendly way. "Nice to meet you!" Now that he was closer, Cole could see him a bit easier. "I think I've seen you around town, actually..." He knew a lot of people. True some of those people were past lovers he didn't like to talk about, but this one was different. William simply had an air of familiarity around him Cole couldn't place.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2013, 05:51 AM

"Yes, it's nice to meet you, Cole. You can call me, Will, everyone else does" William stepped out into the little sunlight that was still radiating the ground and everything it touched with's light. Will took Cole's hand and shook it gently "I'm not sure, I tend to wander about in different areas, and don't stay too long. Well, except here" William said as he slipped his hand back about the same time "I seem to be drawn to the things around here" there wasn't anything really special about the place considering other places and how it's just like anywhere else, but, he had a feeling about the place.

William looked to Raymond "So what are we going to be doing tonight?" he asked not sure seeing as they had not planned anything or at least Raymond hadn't said a word to him. So he wasn't really sure what to expect with this new 'friend' of his, could they be called friends? He wasn't usually a trusting person, however, it seemed that Cole wasn't that bad as others he had met before. William was a traveler, more like an adventurer, and loved to go around seeing the world.

Finding things that people normally didn't find as well as keep some things he did find just as a collection sort of thing; Raymond smiled "Well, I hadn't planned that far, you don't really give me much room to plan something with your schedule, Will" Raymond stated as William chuckled slightly looking down at Raymond. William was at least a couple inches taller being five foot eight while Raymond was five feet five inches.

William looked to Cole noticing he was only wearing a t-shirt "Why didn't you wear a jacket?" William asked as he slid off his black, older styled, leather jacket, and placed it around Cole's shoulder just being his usual nice self. "There, that should keep you warmer" William said knowing that he, himself, was used to the cold weather than most. That and he had a certain other way that would keep him warm, but, for now he was comfortable. "And you said you couldn't make friends, William" Raymond smile as the moon was starting to come more into view.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 08-30-2013, 05:06 AM

At being placed on the spot Cole shrank back a little and shrugged. He hadn't thought he'd be outside too much tonight, since indoors, it tended to be warmer as the sun went down and the streets released their heat into the chilled autumn air. He came to an even six feet, so he stood above William a little He didn't necessarily like that---being the tallest person in attendance at one time or another, it made him feel like a strange focal point in the room that he'd rather avoid. But he was thankful for the kind gesture and smiled. "He says he can't make friends?" Cole asked Raymond, who nodded in an almost disapproving manner. "I can't see how that is. I mean, doing what he does and all. Mustn't be a common thing?"

Raymond made a noise, but Cole disregarded it. William was kind enough to him, Cole decided, and had a temporary method of keeping warm until they made it indoors to vouch for that. He just didn't make a point of putting too much into the gesture beyond a thank you and smile. Maybe it was his cautious nature around those that might give up something small for another. It just seemed some kind of shady, though he didn't get that odd vibe from Will. Some, though, were just so... crafty.

Still, he shrugged his shoulders to square them with that of the jacket lying over them, since it was a little too small for him to actually wear. "If you haven't planned too far, Ray, there's a cafe not far from here I go to a few times a week." He glanced up as he spoke, finding the moon lying in the sky's inky darkness. "It's warm there, anyway." And he'd like to get into the warmth, around people. The trees rustled and made him shiver in a different way, give him a prickling feeling down his back and in his chest. But he did love the trees, the woods---for that very reason. This time, however, it seemed a little different.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-31-2013, 01:33 AM

(low on focus, excuse me post at the moment)

William shrugged "I'm just not good at keeping people close" William had been hurt by others in the past unable to forget what they had chosen to do towards him. There were more than one occasion and then he learned to cope by ignoring those thoughts while helping others out. He loved to help others out alot and caring about himself or nature around him. William didn't stay to his own thoughts, he just listened to what they were saying, and when they talked about a cafe, he figured, why not. "Sure, beats out here in the cold" he wasn't cold yet, however, soon he probably would be.

Raymond smiles "Sounds like a plan to me" Raymond was a winter lover and loved the cold weather vs the summer since he wasn't a fan of hot weather. He was raised in Alaska for a couple years and then moved to a couple new places since his family loved to travel. He had a little sister who was already an honor student in middle school. "Lead the way, Cole. Oh. Hey Will?" Raymond asked "Yea?" Will answered hearing Raymond reply "How's your cousin since the...uh.." "She is fine, still a bit strange, but, fine" William answered.

Will turned to Cole "Do you have any siblings?" asking him the question as he could feel the moonlight upon him. Normally he loved the moonlight and the magical feeling that went along with it. However, there was something off, as if someone or something was following or watching him. Though he didn't actually know why he felt like this, he had random feelings, and most of the time they weren't good. Though he did have times he thought something was up and it turned out to be nothing.

Tachigami: This was back in august, but, it seems dead. If you still want to roleplay this, let me know, if not, I'm cool with that. Things get busy I know.

Last edited by Immy; 11-29-2013 at 10:48 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 03:42 AM

this is dead isn't it? if you wish to continue it, ping me.