HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 08-17-2011, 08:52 PM

Hunter wasn't shocked that Viper started talking to her in her mind, she does it almost all the time even if their not together. "Don't, don't worry I'm not falling inlove with him I hav Kakuzu who I kinda want to be able to marry one day. Isn't there a way to get a incubi off of you?"

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-17-2011, 09:22 PM

"To be honest I don't know, I could ask my cousin wazuto if there is since he is a incubi as well other then that I wouldn't know." And as she said that they were finally infront of the Akatsuki base and there Viper toke off pulling Hunter and put a sheild around the Akatsuki base so the two boys would not follow. "We're safe for now until I can get ahold of my cousin but until then stay with kakuzu, it's your safest bet right now." She said as she slowly started walking away to Hidan's and her room.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 08-20-2011, 10:00 PM

"ok" Hunter said also walking to her and kakuzus room. Hunter smiled at kakuzu while walking over to kiss him then sit in his lap. "hey baby" kakuzu said also smiling raping his arms around Hunter. "hey" Hunter said still smiling she was always smiling when she was with Kakuzu she couldn't help it and when she was away from him all she could think about was him,but now she was also thinking about Matthew."so did you two have fun" Kakuzu asked. "yea" Hunter said saying nothing about the two boys popping out of a container and her actually liking one of them."well i'm glad" Kakuzu said kissing Hunter.when the two parted Hunter smiled looking into his eyes with him looking back and gave him one more small kiss but probably not the last.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-20-2011, 10:11 PM

Viper smiled as she came back out holding Hidan's hand swinging it back and forth,"we sadly though had a little run in." She said some as she slowly toke down the barriar and with that the two incubus boys came in as well."Why did you lock us out?" "because this is my home and I have the right." She said as she locked eyes with Max for a brief moment until Hidan got alittle in the way of the two seeing each other. "Who are these two?" Hidan asked,"These two are incubus and sadly because they tasted our blood they are now addiceted to it." Hidan was almost red faced at this but did not attack them.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 08-20-2011, 11:00 PM

Kakuzu was also mad Hunter could tell because she was holding his had and he was tensing up,and before he could do any thing Hunter put her hand on his chest calming him down a little bit.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-21-2011, 01:27 AM

"I think I could find something in the Hoshigo library on how to deal with this but the library is huge and it would take me plus my sisters some time if we have that." She as she got back infront of Hidan and placed her hand against his cheek bringing his face down to hers as she placed her lips gently to his. This calmed him down alot as he wrapped his arms around her but still glared evily at Max and Matthew.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 08-21-2011, 08:03 PM

Hunter just looked at her and said "ok" then she turned back around to calm kakuzu down some more before Hunter and Viper had to break up a fight between him and Matthew.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-21-2011, 10:16 PM

Viper sat on Kakuzu's back as AMtthew was being held to the ground by Hidan,"I know you don't like him but you don't have to kill him." She said smacking the back of his head.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 08-24-2011, 12:15 AM

Hunter stood watching this hole episode while putting her hand on her forehead and slowly taking it down her face thanking,"what am i going to do?" Hunter was done thinking to her self wondering what she was going to do and watching Viper,Hidan,and Matthew finish there arguing.Kakuzu got up and walked to Hunter with his eyes looked on Matthew and Matthew staring right back at him,Kakuzu raped his arms around Hunter while kissing her watching Matthew who was now filed with anger witch made Kakuzu kinda laugh.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-25-2011, 11:53 PM

"Will you stop irrating him? I know it's fun but if you keep this up who knows whats going to happen." viper said growling at Kakuzu. She sighed heavily as she closed her eyes for a moment then reopened them looking at Matthew and MAx. "My cousin Wazuto will be here shortly, and until then you two will stay in here where I can keep my eyes on you. And Kakuzu, go up stairs and love on her, not down here were it can get a fight started back up." She said walking oer to him and taking hold of the collar of his shirt and bringing him down to her height. "Because i know you don't want to start a fight with them or me because I will make sure your the one on the ground bleeding to death." She growled as she pushed him towards the stairs, her eyes glowing red with anger. "Hunter, please make sure he stays in his room." She said before turning around and waiting for her cousin.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 08-26-2011, 02:52 AM

"okay,okay god you don't have to push" Kakuzu said starting up the stairs with Hunter. "I will" Hunter said also pushing him a little up the stairs to make sure he kept going.Hunter and Kakuzu were in the up stairs in the room. Hunter looked at Kakuzu tilting her head."What" Kakuzu said kinda laughing."your a mess" Hunter said smiling.Hunter sat down on the couch,Kakuzu smiled and walked over sat down beside her and put his arm over her shoulders,Hunter smiled looking up into his eyes as he took her face bringing his down to hers then gently kissing her,then kissed her again but longer alot longer <3 <3 :)

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-26-2011, 08:29 PM

(XD)
As the two left Wazuto, Viper's incubus cousin came up behind her pressing his cold lips to her cheek. "You called?" "Yes, I have a question to ask you." "And this would be?" "Do you know how to get a incubus to not what your blood anymore?" she asked pointing over to the two young men that now sat on the ground. When their eyes met with Wazuto's both shock with fear as his gaze sweeped over them like a dreadly ghost. "I do...but it will take some time to prepare sadly." Viper sighed and fell onto the floor and as she did Wazuto bent down next to her then said,"It may take me a well but if you want i can keep Wayd here to make sure those two don't cause to much trouble." "No, it's fine just tell me when you have the potion ready ok?" "As you wish Princess." with a light kiss on the corner of her mouth wazuto vanished and the two boys calmed down some. "Your relatied to him!?" "Yep. What are you shocked?" "Yeah! How can anyone be related to...that!!??" Matt asked with much shock.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 10-14-2011, 09:16 PM

That night as Hunter and Kakuzu layed curled up in each others arms a soft howl came from the motionless night air. Hunter sat up some and looked outside seeing a dark figure coming from the shadows and looking up into Viper and Hidan's window before diappearing again. Hunter looked down at Kakuzu's sleeping face before kissing his cheek and running outside disappearing after the figure. When she came to a very small opeing in the woods she saw a large black wolf sitting next to a fire. She wasn't scared since she to herself was a wolf but this wolf seemed much different. "Who are you?" She asked softly walking even closer to the beast.

Last edited by HunterHoshigo18; 11-02-2011 at 10:32 PM..

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-09-2011, 08:25 PM

Without moving its mouth the beast answered,"Akira...Viper's body guard in a way." When the words left he shifted back to normal form, dark brown shaggy hair, piercing golden eyes and tan skin. He wore a plan black shirt and dark gray jacket only with dark jeans. "What are you doing out here so late at night?" He asked walking over to the fire and motioning her over to sit with him if she wished to.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 11-11-2011, 02:16 AM

"ummmm,i saw you out here and....i was just curious" Hunter said walking over to sit next to Akira stumbling over a few sticks on the way there.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-11-2011, 12:21 PM

Akira chuckled some as he watched the girl stumble then said,"Your a wolf demon but not a werewolf...whats your name?" He asked throughing a piece of wood onto the fire

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 12-11-2011, 01:26 PM

"It's Hunter, and yeah I'm just a wolf demon but that doesn't make you better since your a werewolf." She said crossing her arms over her chest, she was getting cold. The breeze outside was not want she was thinking about when she saw Akira. She moved just alittle closer to the fire to see if that would help in anyway....hopefully.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-11-2011, 01:31 PM

Akira chuckled, she may have been a wolf demon but she smelled more like a werewolf even more. when he noticed her getting cold he sighed and toke off his jacket and tossed it to her covering almost her whole body in the process."Next time bring a jacket or you may just lose your tail to frost bite." He said building up the fire alittle more making it bigger and warmer at the same time. "So, I don't know how you and Viper became friends even though I've been watching her since she was one, how did you two meet?" He wasn't really curious but he didn't want Hunter to think that he didn't care about Viper. He did, just in his own way.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 12-14-2011, 10:25 PM

Hunter just stared at him for a moment "thanks" she said with a sarcastic additude "and I was wondering away from my tribe and just kinda found her playing"

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-15-2011, 12:15 AM

Akira chuckled softly,"That's something Viper would do. Just wonder off by herself and play. When she was four I found her a yard away from the house chasing ducks and other birds, I startled her and she fell into the water the best part about it was that she didn't know how to swim." He sighed as he looked into the fire and started poking at it with a iron rode and four feet long. "When I got her out she was so scared she wouldn't let go of me...if I rememeber right I was 16 than." He looked over at Hunter then asked,"How old are you Hunter?" He asked sitting now on the ground next to her.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 12-15-2011, 01:31 AM

Hunter laughed a little "I'm 16" she said looking at the fire now warm from his jacket and starting to feel a little sleepy.

Last edited by HunterHoshigo18; 12-15-2011 at 01:33 AM..

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-15-2011, 01:57 AM

Akira nodded his head showing that he herd her words as he looked deeper into the flames. When he looked over at her and saw that she was getting tired he used his arm that was around her and nudged her head down towards his shoulder some where she could rest. After just a few mintues like that he softly asked,"I can carry you home if you want." He said gently in her ear so she would jump to much inher sleepy state.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 12-16-2011, 12:25 AM

"ummmmmm...sure" she replied surprised that he offered to carry her as she slowly feel asleep on his shoulder.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-16-2011, 12:37 AM

In a stiff movement he stood and held Hunter in his arms gently holding her close so she hand somewhere to put her head. He was use to this, he did it with viper all the time since she fell asleep som easily but he felt like he has done this to Hunter before when she was little but he has alone known her for a few days. "Hunter I know this may sound crazy but... feel like I've done this before, carried you I mean. Like when you were little...does this feel firimalir to you to?" He asked softly ajusting her in his arms a bit.

HunterHoshigo18
KAKUZU-KUN!!!

Old 12-16-2011, 12:48 AM

Hunter looked at him confused for a moment but after thinking about it,it did seem like she had done this before."ummm yeah it kinda dose" she said trying to remember from when she was little she didn't remember alot of her childhood