Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-02-2013, 06:28 PM

Vincent can't help but make a face at that. "Could you go out in the sun if you had high spf sunscreen on? Or on a really cloudy day?" He's wondered about the sunscreen thing. If there was a high enough spf...shouldn't vampires be able to go outside as long as they reapply liberally and often? "I'm alright." He says on the offer of the drink. He just feels kind of awkward being in a teachers home and then add in the fun at the club? He has ALL the awkward.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 10-02-2013, 07:20 PM

Kishi shook his head gently, "The high SPF's only make it longer to suffer, and if it is really cloudy and dark...though since I am a night creature I tend to get tired during the day, and so I try to be in before the sun comes up. Though occasionaly I can't sleep till much latter in the day." He shrugged lightly as he settled on the couch, leaning back.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-02-2013, 07:40 PM

"Oh." Vincent sounds kind of disappointed that his SPF idea wouldn't work out for Kishi or anything. He just kind of sighs a bit. "Well, that kind of sucks. There's, sometimes, awesome stuff to do during the day." Stuff that isn't always available at night and all.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 10-02-2013, 09:31 PM

"If I am completly covered and out of the sun's light I can be out in the day, but that requires long sleeves, and usually an umbrella...Why so concerned about me being able to go out during the day?" He had not actually been out during day light hours for quite a few years...in this age no one cared when you came out of your home, or if you did at all.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-02-2013, 09:36 PM

"Because not everything can be done at night." Vincent says. It includes bills and the like. It also includes other things that he can't think of at the moment. "And I just don't like the idea of people being restricted from going out in the sun or anything." He himself gets sunburned fairly easily but nothing like that to say the least.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-02-2013, 11:13 PM

Kishi laughed lightly, "in this age bills can be paid online. And the only reason I could see even wanting to go in the sun would be if someone I was dating wanted me to. But for me to date someone they must know my secret...and most now either laugh at me or find me discusting." Kishi shrugged lightly, he would likely need to feed every night so long as Vincent was around and he wasn't aloud to bite.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-02-2013, 11:39 PM

"Well, I know that, but some people don't trust that." Vincent has seen problems with it and all. He prefers to pay what bills he can in person. It's a preference. "I don't find it disgusting." And he didn't laugh, he thought he might be crazy at least, but he didn't laugh. He doesn't realize that he smells particularly good or anything to Kishi.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-03-2013, 12:04 AM

"There is some trouble occasionally, but for the most part it works for me." He smiled lightly, "and don't worry about being attacked...we only go for those who smell good to us, and not many like the sweet scent you give off. Your friend Daniel though...if he gets caught up again someone is likely to go for him...he smells more musky, while you are a sweeter scent. Its like you are a flower and he say...a tree perhaps? The sharp difference in scent." Kishi quited for a moment and turned his head to listen. "Hmm...neighbors are up late." He said softly though nothing could be heard with normal ears.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-03-2013, 12:12 AM

Vincent nods a bit. "And I'm also thinking of the people who forget to pay in time and all, sometimes the internet is better, but if it messes up then..." They're kind of screwed. He tilts his head a bit. "Why do I smell sweet?" He doesn't get why he would smell that way, or his friend all musky....though he could see that more than sweet/flowery. "What?" He says to the neighbors thing. "How far away can you hear?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-03-2013, 12:43 AM

"A lot farther than you, and farther even than most of my kind. And every one smells different. Its mode your pheromones, we are just able to smell them better than you. Every one has their own unique scent, nut every one goes into categories. Sweet, bitter, musky...some are even vile, disgusting. That only happens when you do bad things." He knew his neighbors and so was not worried, it was just out of the ordinary for them to be up.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-03-2013, 12:58 AM

"I guessed that since I can't hear the neighbors." Vincent can't help but say it. "But what makes it sweet and what make him musky?" He probably won't understand since he can't smell it himself so it makes no sense to him or anything. "Like how bad of things? What do vampires smell like to other vampires?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-03-2013, 01:23 AM

"Like I said...it's pheromones, every one is different. and doing something ike theiving isn't going to change how you smell...it's the worse crimes that change that...it changes your blood. things such as Rape, murder...doing any kind of harm to children will change it as well. Purple eyes seems to lock on to Vincent and Kishi smiled lightly. "To me...you are something I have not smelled in a long time, something I find desierable. It is rare indeed to find someone I find so compelling, especially with out knowing them." Kishi stayed quiet for moment as he though, 'looking' at his lap. "Mmm...I think professions have something to do with it as well...those in the arts tend to smell sweeter, or more earthy, while those in more serious lines of work have a muskier scent like your friend, though he is still growing into his, he does still have the scent of a child about him."
It was hard to explain why people smelled the way they did...to him they had always had their own distinct smell.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-03-2013, 01:42 AM

Vincent can't help but make a face as he thinks about those other crimes. "Things that shouldn't exist." Though they do because humans are flawed, severely. He stiffens a bit with the eye lock on. He doesn't know why, but it puts him on edge. He isn't even sure what kind of on edge it is to tell the truth. Of course, being the age he is, his brain kind of jumps into perverted land instead of just going with the he wants to suck my blood thing. He shakes his head a bit, trying to push those thoughts away a bit. He kind of chuckles awkwardly. "So you have a sweet tooth?" Horrible pun/joke right there, but he couldn't stop himself.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-03-2013, 03:25 AM

Kishi laughed lightly, "Yes I do actually...I love sweets, but my stomach protests...every now and again though I'll eat it anyways, it allows me to get the really good sweets." Kishi smiled lightly before he pouted. "The rain is letting up, it should stop about half an hour." He said softly and stood. He figured Vincent would want to leave once the rain stopped.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-03-2013, 03:33 AM

Vincent can't help but snort and kind of giggle a bit. "I get like that sometimes....craving sweets and all..." Though he usually doesn't get sick unless he eats too many of them or too much sweet in the sweet. He tilts his head a bit when he sees the pout. "Is that a pout? Are you pouting over the rain ending or something?" A vampire, his teacher, is pouting. He's not sure if it's funny or kind of cute.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-03-2013, 03:40 AM

Kishi bushed lightly, "Perhapes." He said softly as he tried to straighten his face. It was hard to do, he really wanted to get to know Vincent more, and he was not sure when he would get another chance to.
"Can we talk again some time? I'd even be willing to treat you to coffee or something."

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-03-2013, 03:45 AM

Vincent's head is still tilted a bit as he sees the blush with the pout. It's cute. Though he won't tell Kishi that-it would be very awkward in the future if that happened. "Ah....you don't have to do that or anything just to get me to talk with you." Is Kishi really that lonely? It makes him feel kind of bad thinking about it to tell the truth.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-03-2013, 03:56 AM

"Really? Then can we talk again tomorrow?" He asked softly, looking rather hopeful. He was rather lonely, though he would not easily admit to such a thing.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-03-2013, 04:00 AM

Now Vincent feels horrible because it's now obvious that Kishi is lonely considering that look on his face. "Yeah, we can talk again tomorrow." He says smiling a bit. "I think...we need to find you some friends....or something."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-03-2013, 04:23 AM

Kishi shook his head gently, "my kind avoid me, and humans pity me because I am blind. I would much rather one real friend that someone scared of me or who finds that I need their pity because I am not whole." Kishi's face was a little more stern, it was true, he did not want some ones pity.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-03-2013, 04:29 AM

"Why do they avoid you?" Vincent has to ask. "And I'm not going to pity you. You're doing just as well as anyone else." If not a lot better than anyone he knows. "Just because you can't see, that doesn't mean anything. At least you'll have a good reason for not seeing it than other people." He's talking about figuratively blind now.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-03-2013, 06:05 AM

Kishi laughed lightly, "they avoid me because I am dangerous...I am what some call an elder, one of the first." His fingers touched the tattoo on his neck as he got a distant look on his face.
"Rain has stopped...you won't get wet going home now." He said softly and have the going man a smile, his knines prominant.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-03-2013, 03:03 PM

"To me....that sounds like a reason to suck up to them...if you're going to suck up to anyone." Vincent isn't big on doing that kind of thing, either a person likes him or they don't. End of story. He eyeballs him a bit. "Question" the fangs...do they always show or?" Just when he's thirsty or whatever?

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-03-2013, 04:41 PM

"They always show...and why should I suck up to them? They are frightened of me...not me of them. I can not make them stay around me, or hang out. They are afraid I would simply destroy them on a whim."
Kishi smiled lightly at Vincent.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-03-2013, 08:47 PM

"No, I meant them sucking up to you..." Vincent says. He didn't mean for Kishi to suck up to anyone. "And why are they so afraid?" Kishi doesn't seem the type to just destroy because he can-he's an artist for one thing, right? They tend to create things from his experience