Old 01-21-2014, 03:45 PM

Emelith Xiuhcoatl

Race: Demon Half Elf
  • 5’1”
    Brown hair, gray eyes, pale skin
    Easily concealable wings
    Young complexion: She appears no older than 7 years old
    Very shy, doesn’t talk much
    Always carries around one of her many dolls. She likes to give advice coming from her dolls

---------- Post added 01-21-2014 at 11:18 AM ----------

It was the longest and coldest night of the year for a small village that dangerously close to the edge of a huge cliff; a roaring violent sea at the bottom. The was blowing viciously, making a bone rattling shake from the trees. The waves were rising high, crashing into the cliff.

Emelith was sitting on the farthest point of the cliff from the village, holding one of her dolls, staring at the gray ocean. Everything was gray this night. She appeared to be a young girl, no older than 7 years old. Her doll, a bunny, look out, damaged and sewn back together multiple times, and like 2 buck teeth were added for characteristics. She wasn't cold, even though she was only wearing shorts and a thin t-shirt. Her brown hair, held up by ribbons was whipping around her face in the wind, but it didn't matter: She enjoyed it. Nights like this made her feel at peace. She held onto Mr. Rabbit tightly with both arms, stroking one of the ears and muttering to herself: "It's coming my friend! It's coming! Tonight it will all end. It's coming. It's coming. Just wait.. the waves will rise and those fools will meet their fate!" She kissed the stuffed animal on the top of the head.

She pushed herself up and away from the cliff, still holding the bunny tightly with her left hand. Emelith began to walk towards the town. There were no lights on in the windows. Everybody was safe underneath their bedsheets, sleeping away all worries. "Poor fools. Poor fools. Never knowing what will come. It's coming. It's coming. Tonight it is coming!" she muttered to herself cheerfully, hugging her bunny with her arm. "We'll be safe all snug and cozy. Wait for the time to come we must. Everyone else will feel it's binding crush. Poor fools. Oh, the poor fools."

Emelith began to skip, the wind gliding her gently through the air. Tiny bumps started to form on the back of her shirt. Suddenly the bumps tore, revealing two small winds. She began fly forward, and then to the left past the houses and stores. Stopping at the large tree she placed the bunny next to a series of other animals: A duck, a dinosaur, a shark, a really teddy bear, a clown, a rhino; all with bright red eyes and sharp pointed teeth. "One more hour my tiny little friends." She flew up into the tree and sat on the sturdiest branch highest up on the tree that was snugged in the back of an alleyway behind the stores. She laid back against the branch and began surveying the area below her. Waiting for the time to come.

Just waiting...

Last edited by Nyvok; 01-21-2014 at 03:56 PM..

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2014, 02:48 AM

Zenfoid Halbarin

Race: Dark Flame Elemental

6'1
Red Hair, Red eyes, Peach skin
Looks like a late teenage human male when in physical form
Smug attitude and prefers it when he is correct
Has the ability to create and manipulate fire

Zenfoid looked around the small village while the storm began to pick up over head. "Where is she?" he muttered allowed as he scanned the village. All he had to do was get her out before everything went down, that is what the elders had told him to do. Nothing is ever as easy as it is seemed. Firstly he was not sure what to expect; the last time he had seen this little girl he mistakenly knocked over a doll.

Zen shuddered at the thought of the rage from the half-elf demon child for even touching one. But that was at the cliff, she wasn't there this time, so where was she? Just then he heard the faint sound of what sounded like flapping and started moving towards that source of it. He proceeded cautiously when the noise ended and saw a large tree, and in the tree, his target, Emelith.

You're a man Zenfoid! She can't do that much damage to you. Can she? he thought as he swallowed over the lump in his through and approached the base of the tree. "Hey Emelith! How's it going?" Zenfoid waved nonchalantly to the top of the tree.

Nyvok
Alpha Demon

Old 01-22-2014, 10:26 AM

Emelith could hear a faint voice from the ground. "Oh my lovey little pets. It's here. The only thing funner then this little twist o' fate." she muttered to herself. She looked down to the ground and saw a man she had only dealt with a couple of times. The last time she had seen him, he had rudely ran into Mr. Elephant and didn't even apologize! Emelith didn't know too much about the man, only that he took orders from the elders. One of the the High Elders was her Uncle, who worried about her an awful lot. Obviously, her uncle found that this man was the best for the job, but she had no idea why. There was nothing truly special about him, unlike her.

She sat up, spun around, pushed off with her hands and jumped off the tree, swiftly falling in front of Zenfoid leaving an inch of space on the ground in which she levitated. "Apologize! Now!" she demanded, standing not even a foot away from him. The eyes of the stuffed animals began to get a little more red and bloody looking. "You caused him pain! Apologize... or I'll make you." she growled this last part through her teeth. Her black nails began to grow a little bit and her teeth became a little bit sharper as she glared strongly at the man, just waiting for his response or waiting for a chance to strike.

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2014, 05:53 PM

Whatever you do, don't upset her this time. It is of the up most importance that she comes with you. Do what you must. The orders echoed through his head as he looked at the little demon floating in front of him. He quickly scanned around the tree, once he located the elephant that he knocked over on his last visit. He slowly approached it, while keeping an eye on Emelith.

Taking a deep breath Zenfoid began, "Hello Mr. Elephant, I apologize from the deepest part of my fire making gut. I am quiet aware that I put you into great pain, that was never my intention." He bowed with a great flourish and thought This is the definition of humiliating. He continued, "I humbly wish and beg for your forgiveness and I promise, to the best of my abilities that it shall never happen again." Zenny straightend up and faced the young demon, "And?" he asked looking her in the eyes.

Nyvok
Alpha Demon

Old 01-22-2014, 07:35 PM

Emelith looked up and smiled, "Oh, you mean you don't remember last time, fool?" As the elephant, who Zenfoid was dangerously close to, started to move. It then shot up in the air and flung towards him, wrapping it's little elephant arms around his neck, but not tight enough to really do any damage. Emelith giggled. "They remember. They always remember."

She turned away from Zenfoid, allowing the animal to continue to try to strange him. "I suppose he sent you didn't he." Emelith asked with a snarl. She didn't like the fact that her uncle had this man come to her rescue the last time she was in trouble. Even though the threat was greater this time, she didn't much mind being around him again. "What did he offer you this time? Money? Magic? She is already dead, so who else do you have left in your life to kill?" She smirked, Zenfoid had no idea about her Uncle's assistant letting slip what really happened last time.

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2014, 08:08 PM

Zenfoid's first reaction was to swat away the animals but held it back and just shifted his body so he could breath. He was trying not to harm the toys of the little girl. Before he could reply the first question she fired off the information about the girl. Zenfoid sputtered as the animals crawled up and down his body trying to, what seemed like they were trying to squeeze the life out of him. Zenfoid forced the anger that was forming, down back into his stomach.

"Well Emelith, yes your uncle sent me here. He asked me to make sure that you were safe, and to be honest he asked me to bring you," there was a brief pause while he thought of the proper word, "and your friends back with me." Shifting again before continuing, "As for the manner of my payment, I will be upfront with you Emel, the payment for this is my life." Zenfoid's voice was flat and sounded like he was weakening.

"I betrayed The Counsel in a very serious manner and this death was the punishment. For some reason your uncle spared me and said something about im the only person he trust with you." Zenfoid relayed this in hopes, showing that he defied The Counsel would win the young demon over.

Nyvok
Alpha Demon

Old 01-22-2014, 08:15 PM

Emelith snapped her fingers and the elephant floated back to the group of the other stuffed animals. "Your life," she repeated back to him, shooting him a nasty smile. "Did Anuelita talk you into making that other with my Uncle. What did she offer you in exchange for taking your life. Power beyond your wildest dreams? Your daughter's life?" Emelith thought back to the time when Anuelita had talked to her about a deal. She never accepted the deal. Making a deal with Anuelita was signing your life away.

"Lucky for you though," Emelith said, turning her head to Zenfoid. "I'm in need. Uncle has something I need. So I might as well and go see him anyways." She snapped her fingers a second time. The lights in the eyes of the stuffed animals went out and they vanished into smoke. Turning to Zenfoid she said, "Don't get your hopes up. They have just removed their skins. Their souls are still with us. They'll put their skins on when we get back to the castle." Thinking that he would be confused by this, she added, "In case you didn't know, they are alive!

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2014, 03:58 AM

Zenfoid nodded that he understood the animals were alive. "Well then let us walk and I will tell what has happened." He said turning on his hell and beginning to walk. As Emelith began to keep pace with him, he took a deep breath and began.

"Well you are right about Anuelita, she did contact me. Her original offer was, yes, the life of my daughter. I rejected that offer, no her offer was a little more tempting. She offered me something I never even thought of was even possible even for us. She offered me," He took a deep breath and looked at the little girl beside him, "immortality. She told me that I could be immortal if I did something for her." Zenfoid kept leading the way and continued his story. "I agreed to the task, and was promised if I were to succeed my immortality will be set in stone. All I had to do was, steal from the Ancient Archives."

Zenfoid stopped and turned, "That is when your Uncle found me, I was hunting for the proper tomb. Breaking into this place was what I did to warrant execution from The Counsel." Zenny looked at Emelith, "I have no idea what is in the tomb, or why she wanted it, but Anuelita is pissed at me for failing. So we may have trouble on the way back."

Nyvok
Alpha Demon

Old 01-23-2014, 10:11 AM

"Oh!" Emelith giggled cheerfully. "I knew there was something nasty about you, but I never assumed you would choose immortality over having your daughter back!" She practically sang this, skipping alongside Zenfoid. Emelith had only ever met Anuelita only once, when she had offered her the chance to meet her true parents. Any interest Emelith had in meeting her real parents had left her a long time ago. She didn't need need them, and if they wanted her they would have never abandoned her.

Suddenly she stopped in her tracks. "WAIT!" Emelith yelled unnecessarily loudly. "Anuelita wants the tomb!" She looked quickly at Zenfoid. "We gotta go see Uncle right away!" She grabbed onto his sleeve and jumped up into the air, yanking him up by his arm. Emelith was a lot stronger than she looked. By foot it could take up to 2 hours to get to the counsel. By air it would only be a matter of minutes.

YGOTASf@n
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-24-2014, 09:25 PM

"Why would I want my daughter back in this He..." Before Zenfoid could finish Emelith grabbed him and hoisted him into the air. They were moving at an accelerated rate he was unaware she could reach on her own, not to mention carrying him. Again Zenny fought the urge to start attacking. Do what you must.' The order again echoed around inside his head. For all that is Unholy, WHAT AM I DOING?!He thought toi himself.

Zenfoid avoided looking at the ground that he was sure was rushing quickly by. In stead he looked up at the castle that they were flying at. "Oh, I should warn you; there is some new spells up around Castle Klarm. I do believe on may try to shoot us out of the sky." Zenfoid yelled over the rushing wind at Emelith. "So please I recommend landing now and, i don't know, running the rest of the way."

Nyvok
Alpha Demon

Old 01-31-2014, 12:40 AM

Emelith giggled cheerfully at Zenfoids little warnings. "New spells! I have to test these!" she said, continuing to fly, but this time around the mountains. She wondered if they were smart of enough to cover all their ground. "You know, if they want me back in the castle so badly, why do they put up these barriers to make sure I don't get through?"

"It's useless Emelith... they got all corners covered. You may have to listen to him for once."

A voice rang through the wind, but only loud enough the Emelith and Zenfoid could hear it.
"I-! I don't believe you!" she yelled out loud, accidentally holding onto his arm a little more tighter than necessary. She began flying as high as could up the top. "Perpare to dive!" She stopped in her tracks and suddenly did a nose dive, straight towards the ground.

She haulted in mid-air once again, turning up right and jerking him with her. He was surely dizzy by now but she hadn't checked. "Oh man... they're coming." She hadn't gotten through the barrier. It was her work. Emelith knew it.