xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-13-2014, 11:28 PM

Saya looked at him and then she smiled at him and said "thank you Sam I will tell you more when I remember. I don't think I need more stuff at the store and I don't want bother you Sam but thank you you are very sweet." Saya smiled at him and he asked her about her paintings and she rubbed her head "well a lot of people likes my paintings but my paintings are too dark but there is this guy always buys my paintings and he tells me he loves them so much but for some reason I have bad feeling about him." Saya didn't know like the man that much she thought he was after her. Saya remember something and went back to her room and got her book of all the stuff she drew and then gave it to him and said "please look at it."

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 06:17 AM

"it would not be to much of a brother. I know what it is like to be stuck in an area where you dont know that many people and are sick." he smiled. "I love to help out, and I wont be doing much other then a few things of work around my place so you sould feel like you can stop on by any time. if I dont answer then just leave a note I will be back shotly." in truth he only had two other people on his list at this time and they were not to be going for another few days so he would be home the whole time unless he was called in to help out with another reapers work. taking the book he looked over the pictures and smiled. "your really good. if you feel that some one is not right dont sell to them. I know that it could cut into your money but still safe then sorry."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 02-14-2014, 06:41 AM

Saya looked at him and smiled "you are a nice guy and I will. Well this guy who likes my paintings I heard he is very weird but a person told me he likes the paintings only cause he likes me but I don't know if it is true or not." Saya heard bad things about this guy and she really didn't like it. Saya was kinda scared of him but he didn't bother her for a long while but he used to send her flowers a lot but he didn't now. Saya looked at him and said "well he used to send me flowers and he scared me..."

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 06:47 AM

walking over to Saya Sam wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "I have always been a nice guy, that's why my mom was so scared of me going off to the big city to work. but if he is scaring you then it would be wise to cut off all contact with the guy." stepping back he smiled again. "well I need to be going now. I have to run to the market for some things I forgot for my place. here is my number if you need anything, text or call." he held out a little card with his name and number on it right next to a Lucky Cat picture. "I will be back with some soup in a few hours for lunch." looking away at the door he thought. "yes I do believe I have the broth already so that will not be a problem."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-14-2014, 07:18 AM

Saya looked at him and he hugged her and Saya blushed a bit and she looked at him and she smiled at him and nodded and then she took the card and she smiled at him. Saya watched him leave and right after he left she went to her room and she went to started working on her drawing. Saya now know what she will draw next it was going to be Sam. Saya started to draw Same she got all the detail of him the hair the face the way he dresses and then when she was done she looked at it. Saya went to start painting it and it would take her a while to draw it but she hopes he likes it.