Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 09-21-2014, 04:59 AM

The slave knew he was trying to gode her into a reaction so she did not. She may be an older elf then most would have expected to see but she looked young and beautiful as she would until the day she died. She only smiled to the young woman, wishing she could help the poor creature but knew that there was no why she or her master could gain her until she was so far beyond broke that she would be useless. Bowing slightly she nodded. “as my lord wishes, tea will be sent down with what the master has requested.”

Moving the crystal away from Kiernan as he started to come more awake Silv sighed. So his kitsune should be able to wake and eat soon if his movements were anything to go by. He was just sending the gem back onto the shelf when he heard the call from his family friend. His hackles were up seconds later as he fought to keep his fangs from descending. This was not the time he wanted a visit from dear old Dorian. There was a time and place for him and this was not one of them. all this passed in a matter of seconds as he looked up at Dorian entering HIS study. “evening Dorian.” His voice was cold and his eyes piercing. Moving his hand he tried to hide the fading scars of where he had fed on the kitsune when he had brought him home. “You should have sent your card over first. I really am not in a position to receive visitors at this time.” He mentally kicked himself the moment those words were passed his lips. Shifting slightly he moved to lay Kiernan down so that he could stand between him and Dorian.

“you may like playing with them as toys when you first get them but I do not find that enjoyable.” He ran a hand through his hair, leaving a streak of black behind in his white hair from the charcoal he had been using on the paper. His eyes shifted to Dolly as she moved, his eyebrow raised. “I see you have gotten yourself another one. How long will she last before you toss her aside?” he wondered what had caused that wound on her neck. When last he had checked Dorian did not feed upon them from the neck like a vampire. “did you get her second hand or fresh caught?” a hint of disgust flavored his musical voice.

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 09-21-2014, 05:16 AM

At the warm welcome he received, Dorian raised a defensive hand and chuckled lowly. "Welcoming as ever, I see." He remarked, twisted smile broadening. Oh, his friend surely had his strange ways. At Silv's words, he rose one of his hands to his heart as if offended. "You wound me! How rude, really." Dorian spoke casually, stepping on into the room to look over the young kitsune. Even so, the limp creature was shifted to lay behind Silv. A slight growl rumbled from Dorian's throat. "Not in the position for visitor's because you're having your way with the poor thing? Drink it's vitae yet, Silvy dear?" He jested darkly, eyes narrowing slightly. Dorian did take some offense to his lack of warm welcoming, but this was more than anything simply how he was. Moody and mischievous.

Then scoffing, Dorian shrugged. "They are but toys, sure, but you were certainly having fun with that one. Do not deny it. I can smell you on him from here..." His keen eyes flicked over to the kitsune, stirring still where he lay. The lack of warmth was slowly waking him. "I can see a rather peculiar mark on his neck." He jested curiously, gaze swaying back to Silv accusatively. "Tsk, tsk, you naught thing." Dorian flashed him a smile, teeth now sharpened to small points as his pet was mentioned. "Dolly, here? Ah, she's fresh. Her dad owed me one hell of a favor. Humans and their gambling problems... Why, he signed a contract, and she became mine." One of his hands found its way back to her, gently ruffling her hair as she stood there silently. Her eyes focused in on Kiernan, staring at the strange tail and ears on him.

Chuckling, Dorian questioned, "Dearie, you like him? Would you like to play with him?" His eyes glimmered with pleasure, having ignored Silv's other questions. This was a test of his pet. Did she know how to answer now?

Staring up at him hesitantly, she nodded. "Dolly would... like to play with the fox."

Dorian smiled in return before allowing his gaze back to Silv. "Say, let us have a look at him, at least? You've kept him secret, why not share a little?" He cooed almost sadly, fake emotion in his tone. "I gave you Popokey dear some time ago, the least you could do is loan me this one. "

Lunna Dea

Old 09-21-2014, 05:43 AM

“I would have been more welcoming, Dear Friend,” his voice was gruff trying to hid the anger he fought to contain at the invasion of his privet domain by this man. “if you had but told me you were coming. I would have been able to dress properly and received you in a better room then this one.” The lilt in his voice shifted and flowed as he got his anger under control. “I was in no way trying to be rude. It is just that I was working on a painting and problems arose.” He could feel his fangs starting to drop again as he spoke. He knew what his father would say if he attacked Dorian now but oh how he wanted to just sink claws into the man. “if I have what right is it of yours to ask me such a question?” the memory of the blood surged through his body.

“they are more then toys Dorian, they breath, eat and think.” The battle over his fangs being down was lost as Dorian spoke again. “ damm you, yes Dorian, I did. He attacked me and I defended myself. That is the end of the story.” He spat the answer out at Dorian. He never could understand how it was that Dorian could hit all the right buttons to set him off, and why he would keep coming back to do it again and again. A part of Silv loved when Dorian did this and in those rare occasions when they physically fought and Dorian gained control of him. His eyes had turned the red of blood rage as he fought to hold back from attacking him. “Sometimes your disregard for your slaves sicken me.” Yet your control turns me on. the thought flashed though his mind before diapering in the dark recesses of it.

“she is not going to play with him nor are you. I cannot risk what you did to Popokey happening to him. He is my property and you or yours are not allowed to touch him.” Stepping forward he placed himself in front of Dorian, his silver tipped nails barely inches from Dorians skin. He could feel his heart race at the thought of dominating this demon that he called friend. But also a deeper thought of the tables turning and him being the one that bled excited him.

Arc Angel

Old 09-21-2014, 04:25 PM

"Ah, but you're just upset that I thwarted whatever plans you had in mind for him this evening." Dorian waved a hand in dismissal of the idea of alerting him ahead of time, tone clearly teasing now as his golden eyes fixated upon Silv. They danced in the light, glimmering with devious ideas. "Tell me, would you have had him here in the studio? Or would you have waited until he stirred from sleep to take him?" Chuckling, one of his hands rose to his face, as if embarrassed of the thought. Oh, he was never embarrassed, though-- this was a cruel act. "You do realize he'd be broken at that point, don't you? Taken by force, especially while sleeping..."

The little girl behind him spoke up in a quiet manner, dazedly. "Poor dear."

A laugh tore itself from Dorian's lips, dark and sinister as he cast a pleased look back at her. "Yes! Yes, little Dolly. The poor dear. You've learned well." He complimented before shifting his gaze back to his friend. "They may eat, breath, and think, but they're also pathetic, broken souls. Scum. It's rather disgusting that you take such good care of them." His voice grew a bit cold, gaze finding the fangs in the other's mouth. "That is not the end of the story, though. You tok the liberty to feed from him after dominating him, neh? Foolish, foolish, move, dearie. Have you grown soft?" He made a 'tsking' noise again before crossing his arms before him. "Then again, I reckon you've always had a thing for those with a bit of fight."

As Silv stepped forward to face him, Dorian's smile broadened. He could practically feel the other's nails, his disgust right now. Dorian spoke as he had in all good fun, knowing that he could tempt Silv into anger just right. It was enough to stir some adrenaline into him as he stared the other down. His gaze trailed over him freely, in a manner of challenge but also lust. "I will be seeing to the creature, Silv. Dolly wants to play. I'm allowing her this play date." His voice was dark, meant to push Silv over the breaking point. He wanted the thrill of an attack, the excitement of blood shed and dominance... Dorian himself wanted to play.

Behind him, Dolly took a few steps back, knowingly. She had only been Dorian's for a mater of weeks, but she knew the look in her master's eyes.

Meanwhile, Kieran stirred from his sleep, letting out a whimper and shaking briefly. He may as well be dreaming at this point, unwilling to leave the sweet surrender of sleep, though his body told him to wake. The dark presence in the room felt menacing even in this state of unconsciousness, gooseflesh rising on his arms in reaction to it.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-21-2014, 07:06 PM

“You think I am upset that you have ruined my plans for him?” Silv’s voice was a hiss as he fought with the idea that Dorian thought he would brake a slave like him. “I was going to wait, I don’t like them broken like you. To feed of them is one thing, I know how they feel as I feed but to take them bodily is not something I will do to gain their loyalty.” He could feel the disgust building in his gut. They had spoke of the many a times before but never had Dorian threaten one of his own slaves with the braking. if Dorian got his hands on Lepold then he would become useless to Silv for what he wanted.

Silv’s eyes shifted into a darker red almost black as he looked at Dolly then hissed. “you and your… Puppet,” he spit the word out at Dorian in disgusted. “are not to touch him without my say so and you’re not going to get that anytime soon.” It was not a common color for a blood elf’s eyes to shift to but the few that had ever seen one get that way would know that he was almost to the point of animal thought. Soon he would be unable to even think strait as he tried to protected his own. As Dorian smiled down at Silv all he could think of was how good it would feel to sink claws into the demon and wipe that smile from his smug face. “he is mine.” The words came out as a growl as he lunged at Dorian’s neck, fangs gleaming in the fading light. His own nails sinking into the closest flesh he could find.

As Silv lunged a hand with claws wrapped around Dolly’s neck. “don’t think to move and do anything to Kieran.” Popokey’s voice was low and soft. Where her masters anger burned hot hers ran cold. She knew what this little one had gone through but she also knew that the little one would try whatever her master had told her to do if not stopped. Bringing her other hand around in front of the child she held up the tray with tea things. “I would think it was wise to just hold your masters tea items till these two have had their fun.” She too had seen the look in Dorian’s eyes before when dealing with Silv, and she had seen the lust in Silv’s eyes before his attack. She could not understand why he wanted to be taken by Dorian but she knew that the law would protect her and Kieran if Dorian did try to harm them.

Arc Angel

Old 09-21-2014, 07:43 PM

Dorian's smile dimmed, only to make way to more a smirk as he observed the building rage within his friend. He had brought him to this point before, surely, but the adrenaline rush he got from doing so was always different. This time, it made him simply giddy with excitement. He did mean part of his words, surely-- he was a dark and twisted man. However, he only said the other parts in order to throw his friend for a loop. Such was the mischief he savored. Instead of immediately replying, he let out a pleased laugh at the declaration that the kitsune was his. Had he really needed to say that? Dorian thought not.

Even so, as the other man lunged for his neck, Dorian shifted to bring his knee upwards and into the other's midsection. Silv's face would instead then be pushed into his chest, rather than by his neck. Dorian knew better than to allow him to bite that. He allowed for the other's claws to slam into his flesh, blood staining bits of his suit as one of his hands' nails, too, dug into the other man. "Don't get too cocky now, Silv, dear!" He cooed in a dark tone. The other of his hands reached for Silv's hair, digging itself through the soft tresses and knotting his fingers together to attempt swinging the man into the wall, his own body pressed to his.

Kiernan finally stirred from sleep at the scent of blood and the sounds of the fight, startled, but still feeling the effects of fatigue. Looking between the men at first and sensing the bloodlust between them, he stiffly sat up and moved backwards in caution, eyes narrowed upon them. What the hell was going on? Then, noticing his chains were gone, his eyes widened. This was his chance. Eyeing the shelf his gem sat upon, he leapt to the best of his abilities, catching the edge of the shelf to nab the gem with his free hand. He then fell, unable to catch himself and letting out a whimper as his back took the brunt of it. However, his hands cradled the Token with care, his body curling up around it as he closed his eyes tightly and savored the feeling of it beneath his fingers once again. Kiernan's mind was still rather clouded, but lying there, even in pain, with the gem calmed him in some way. The gem glowed and sung, feeding its energy to Kiernan, who would slowly again start to feel its rejuvenating effects as he began to fully wake.

Dolly turned, startled by Popokey's grasp. Her big eyes stared up at her blankly for a few moments, quiet, before a slight grin took her facial features. "Kitty..." She whispered, one of her small hands rising to grab one of her ears. It was a childishly curious gesture, but if she got ahold of it, the small girl would yank it with the harshness of a twisted mind. Dorian had trained the girl almost as a daughter, she was no better than he, despite the horror etched into her motions.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-21-2014, 08:06 PM

As the force of Dorian’s knee pushed his face into Dorian’s chest Silv lashed out. He did not really care what part of the Demon he got his fangs on. He could feel his silver nails dig into the flesh at Dorian’s side and he growled a contented growl. It was broken off as he hissed in the pain of the others nails sinking into his shoulder. He would not show how it affected him. He dropped like a stone knowing full well that the pain of the hair being pulled was less then what he would feel if he made contact with the wall. A small part of his mind screamed at him to stop and take care of the waking kitsune. Pulling a set of claws out of Dorian he used the magic in Dorian’s blood to cast a quick spell to rechain lepold to the floor of the room. The chain was long enough for the kitsune to move about the room but he was not going to be able to leave. Then he focused on Dorian.

Reaching with his free hand he sunk his nails into the muscles between the bones of the wrist that held his hair. He had to get free of that hold, his breath was already shifting to the rapped pace of enjoyment. Dorian had just as good of hearing at Silv had so he knew that he could tell that Silv was becoming turned on by this fight. With his other fingers that still were sunk into Dorian’s flesh he pulled forward ripping the skin as he went. They would both heal from the damage they caused each other. Lunging forward he bit at Dorian’s side.

Dumping the tea try on Dolly Popokey let her claws cut into the young girls as she took a step back. She did not trust anyone with her ears but Silv and Kieran. “NOT YOURS.” She growled her body hair raising in warning to the child, as her lips pulled back to reveal her fangs. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Kieran lung for his gem. It was going to be a hard time getting that from him later but if he could aid her she hoped he would.

Arc Angel

Old 09-22-2014, 02:39 AM

As Silv dropped to the ground so solidly, he pulled Dorian along with him. Of course, Dorian's plan to slam him into the wall was thus foiled, but he used the momentum from the other man's action to position his self atop Silv as they neared the ground. He adjusted his body weight to attempt pinning the other as a hiss of pain parted his lips. Glancing up at the wrist the claws had dug into, Dorian released his hold in Silv's hair only to rake his free fingertips into the other man's hips. His nails dug deeply into Silv's hip, thumb pressed on the inside of his hip bone while his other fingers' claws dug into his thigh, gripping the bone tight into place. While this happened, however, he made the mistake of allowing Silv to take a firm bite into his mid section.

Crying out softly from the pain, a low growl followed as he look down at him with a mix of anger and enticement. It hadn't been hard for him to hear the other's ragged breathing, so he knew they were sharing the same strange enjoyment in this. This caused a twisted smile to light his face, regardless of just having been bit. Pushing his body into the other's, Dorian's wounded hand planted itself firmly near Silv's head, palm on the ground as his knees pinned the other's legs down. In this manner, they were both vulnerable.

Meanwhile, Kiernan's eyes opened in a more alert fashion as he heard Popokey's voice being raised. Ears flattening, he sat up quickly, tucking his gem into his shirt as he managed standing and staring between the four people and the violence occurring. However, as per his favor to the group, his eyes focused mostly on Popokey.

Dolly pouted childishly, stamping her foot hard into one of Popokey's as she unleashed a childish tantrum, little hands grabbing at the girl now, pulling and scratching. She hardly noticed herself bleeding, as she was so used to pain that is meant little to her unless she was severely injured.

Seeing this violent tantrum, Kiernan darted forwards best as he could, though with the chain, he ended up falling to his face as soon as he reached the door frame. That was far enough. Outstretching a hand in the direction of the little demon of a girl, a faint golden light surrounded her, sending her with a slight swing into the door frame and away from Popokey. Kiernan's gaze followed Dolly, to ensure that she indeed lost consciousness, before grinning half-heartedly up at Popokey. "Did she harm you?" He questioned, eyes searching her form briefly before looking over his shoulder at the bloodied men having it out. It was an alarming sight, but he knew nothing of what sparked it. All he did note was that both were rather ferocious in battle, though the man he hadn't before seen had a darker aura about him. That was what had given him goose bumps earlier. Staring at the two, unwilling to help Silv, but not wishing to see him lose, he felt quite confused about the whole encounter.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-22-2014, 03:14 AM

As Dorian dropped onto him Silv tired to slow his breathing. They knew each other well enough for Dorian to know that he was enjoying this a bit more the was best for him. He was starting to come out of the blood rage but there still was the hunger, and not just for blood. He hissed in pleasure as the other pierced his fleash at his hip. He arched into the pain a soft moan muffled by the flesh he now held in his mouth. The blood flowed freely from the wound into his mouth, if he had been thinking he never would have attaked in such a way. But now the power that flowed with the blood only increased his need for it and the feel of Dorian above him. Shaking his head he pulled back, ripping flesh but not taking any. The blood was smeared on his face as he leaned back his breath ragged.

His eyes seemed to glow with the joy of the pain he had caused the other. Looking to the side where the wounded wrist now was but inches away he smiled. “Hello dark love.” Using his body strength he pushed himself up to latch his fengs onto Dorians shoulder. He could hear the demons blood flowing just beneath the surface of his skin, it sung to him to come take it. That dark part of his mind knew that Dorian had the upper hand and would inflict more pain before this fight was over. Yet he wanted to feel alive with the pain, to be held down and made to submit. It had been to long since last they had enjoyed one of these trysts. He could feel the power in the blood burning through him as he longed for more of it.

Hissing Popoky lashed out at the hand reaching for her. Her claws ripping through the fabric before connecting with the skin. But she did not let Dolly have a chance to grapple with her, she knew all to well that if she did the child would do her more damage then she herself could inflict. The sound of the chain was all the warning she had but she knew what it meant. Jumping she kicked Dolly closer to where Kieran could reach her. He would have better fighting abilitys then she did.

Looking down at the shattered tea things Popokey slowly bent down and picked up a few of the pieces. “no she did not harm me, though my lord is not going to be happy with the tea things being destroyed.” Looking up she smiled sadly at him. “lucky you food was not on this tray, it should be down shortly. You had My lord worried when you passed out.” She did not look to the fight that still continued. They would fight it out one way or another.

Arc Angel

Old 09-22-2014, 03:42 AM

Feeling Silv arch into his touch, Dorian's insides heated to what felt to him like a molten goo. He certainly had a soft spot for seeing the pain he inflicted bringing such pleasure to the elf. He looked so delicate, yet, as he felt the burn from the bite wound, Dorian recalled that he also packed a punch of his own. Still, after the initial bite, the pain turned into a rush of warm pleasure that lead Dorian to reward the gesture with a soft growl as he pressed his hips flush against the other man's. He was still quite set on dominating him, regardless of how the scenario now turned out. He was now only interested in allowing this fight to play out as it would.

Dorian's golden eyes fixated on Silv as he removed his fangs from his side, the glow of the other's eyes lighting a curious pleased look within his own. He was well aware of the effect his blood had on Silv by now, but what he also knew was what this enabled him to do. Not that that wouldn't be something he couldn't accomplish without that power. Dorian didn't even try to move from Silv's grasp as he moved to instead bite his shoulder, a soft cry of pain parting his lips, though a chuckle soon joined it. That pain was not without a silver lining, and Dorian was rather enjoying this. Still, Silv had to be punished for leaving a second bite mark upon his body. The hand he had dug into the other's hips with tug itself forwards forcefully, pulling the two closer and drawing blood as it leave slight rips in the flesh there. It instead planted itself on Silv's mid back, claws drawing straight into it and dragging up to reveal slashed of red and ripped fabric in their wake. Dorian took no pause between this action and sliding that hand onto the other's now bare back, up carefully along the slashes he had just left to the back of his neck. Cupping the back of it roughly, his hand remained there as the other moved to grab a firm hold on one of Silv's wrists, dragging it forcefully to the floor .

Hearing that she hadn't been harmed, Kieran grinned up at her with a nod. "Good, I'm glad you aren't hurt." He spoke evenly from his place on the floor, only then caring to actually sit up. Staring at the chains that bound him, he saw the swirling dark aura of the magic enchanting them. The sight made him cringe away, prone towards lighter nature magic himself, but his attention then shifted back to her. His ears perked up a little as she began to pick up the broken pieces, head tilting a little as he pieced together why her smile appeared sad. Due to the tea set? That was his fault, wasn't it?

Sighing softly, then frowning slightly, Kieran waved a hand before him. The same golden sort of aura was sent forth, this time carefully lifting the broken pieces of the tea set and reassembling them. Kieran had a knack for mild telekinesis, so with the gem in his possession, gathering the pieces together and replacing the tea set hadn't been very difficult. There would be odd lapses in the general pattern of the different pieces now, but every shard of glass would be replaced to its original form. His lips then pursed themselves slightly, glancing over at the two men fighting. "He worried?" Kieran spoke softly, looking between the two ferocious creatures with mild distaste. Yet, the longer he watched, the more he felt the animal side of him wishing to join in some sort of play of that nature. Kieran was too proud to own up to it, so he removed his gaze from them, although his ears remained perked up curiously.

Looking to Popokey, he sent her a small smile, hesitant as he recalled earlier. "I am... sorry I upset you." He spoke a tad quickly, shy, though not willing to say more on the matter.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-22-2014, 04:11 AM

Silv gowned as the other pushed his hips into his. Just the contact alone was turning him on yet he could not say anything. To speak of how much he enjoyed it would ruin the moment. His own body showing physical signs of the attraction. He seemed to purr as his fangs pierced the skin for the second time. This time he did not pull back as his hip was pulled forceful forward and then his back was pierced with the others claws. He growled as he took in the blood that sung to him. His own nails raking acrossed Dorian’s back, drawing marks almost twin to the ones now on his own back. He gasped as flash made contacted with his wounds, his mouth finely letting go of Dorian’s shoulder. As his wrists were grabbed he arched his back, his own neck open for an attack. In a way he was surrendering but he was not giving up. For as long as they had gotten into fights like this that had always been the sign that the other had won. Now it was just actions to cause pleasure to the other.

“what now, dark one? Have you come to take my soul this time?” his smile almost dared Dorian to try it. He could feel the pain in the shoulder from his arm being pinned to the floor and the pain from the wound. Part of him longed for the other to feed on him like Silv fed on him. It had been too long since another had feed off his blood that he realized that he was growing to long for the contacted. “what are you going to do now to me, monster?”

A smile brighten on Popokey’s face as the tea set became whole again. Picking up a cup she looked over it carefully. “so this is the power you have with the gem.” Setting it down she reached out and brushed a bit of dust from Kieran’s fur. “yes he was worried, he cried out to all of us that could hear him to get you food. He wants you to be healthy here, if not happy.” Her smile faltered as she saw where the fight was going. She did not really notice him saying he was sorry as she moved closer to him. “we can talk about that later.” Reaching out she grabbed the chain only to hiss and drop it.

Arc Angel

Old 09-22-2014, 04:50 AM

Dorian took in a breath of relief and satisfaction as Silv finally released his mouth's hold, the fangs leaving his form bloodied but still pinning the other man with much strength. For a moment, he inflicted no more pain as he instead looked down at his prize. The man before him seemed to have submitted, but was also riled up enough to try jumping him again. It was more than appealing to Dorian to witness, his golden eyes trailing over the form as a devious grin lit his features. "One could only wish they were so lucky, dear," he spoke darkly, a chuckle parting his lips at the mention of his taking the other's soul. "Why, little vampire, I'm going to claim you properly." He decided, eyes dancing mischievously as his teeth all sharpened to small points.

Leaning down to the other's exposed neck, Dorian took to hesitance in biting down hard on the flesh there, drinking in the blood that flowed freely into his mouth. He may not naturally feed in such a way, but with Silv, nothing was quite natural. They were equals in a strange way that lead to the occasional brawl such as this. The blood of the elf flowing into his mouth was one of the sweetest tastes he'd yet discovered, not that he'd admit that freely aloud. Instead, after taking lengthy sips of it, h finally parted to admire the solid markings he'd planted there, mouth smeared with blood as the other man's was. His gaze was glassed with want as it fixed itself on Silv's, his grip on the man's pinned hands squeezing. "Shall I mark you more?" He questioned almost teasingly, placing a few kisses along his collar before nipping him just under the jaw.

Seeing the smile on her face brighten, Kieran's spirits lifted just a bit. Even from where he sat, in a room beside the two violent men that appeared to be moments from really getting at it... he for once felt okay. Siting cross-legged by the doorway, he watched her curiously as she inspected the job he'd done. "Yep!" He announced a tad proudly, then tilting his head again with a bit of curiosity. Silv really had done that? The thought that bubbled inside of him disgusted him in a sense, but it really was... thoughtful of him, in a way. Who of his friends would've desperately cried for food for him, had he passed out in their presence? Kieran wasn't sure.

His gaze followed her as she went to grab the chain, frowning as she hissed once she made contact. Grinning almost apologetically, though it wasn't his fault, Kiernan stared at it. "The demon... That's what he is, no? It was made with his dark blood." He explained, looking over the work carefully. He'd briefly studied such kinds of magic, if only to know of its existence. How it worked exactly, he didn't know. "Can I see your hand?" He questioned, wanting a look at the severity of the damage, unsure of whether it was something to worry over. The stronger the demon and the caster of the magic, the more he assumed it may hurt.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-22-2014, 05:16 AM

Silv could feel the power in the blood coursing through his veins as he tried to clear his head. His eyes by now had shifted back to their deep green but that did not mean the fight was not out of him yet. Just that the longing for blood was sated. He watched as Dorian looked down at him, he could feel the calm that would come before the second storm. Raising an eyebrow he laughed at Dorian and him speaking of being lucky to take his soul. His laughter died as he watched Dorian’s teeth become thousands of Fangs. His breath caught as he tried to pull away only to gasp as his flesh was pierced. He whimpered and arched into the others body as his own blood flowed smoothly from his skin.

All thought of who else might be in the room with them was lost as he bent his hands to try to sink his nails into the others hands. His body fighting to get free of the powerful body above his. He could not admit that the pain from his fighting only added to his pleasure, no one should know what dark things he thought of doing and having done to him in the dark of night. As Dorian pulled back Silv spat out a few dark words that from into tiny blood colored daggers that lashed forward towards Dorian. Once again another step in their dance. “your mark has no hold over me.” Even as he said that he knew that even if a demon mark would not take on him the blood that now flowed in their veins did. He had taken in more blood of Dorians then dorian had of his. If it came to a battle of wills Dorian would win this round.

Watching Kieran and the fight beyond Popokey felt sad that she could not take him from the room where those two were fighting. Yes she had seen this happen before but he did not need to see this at this time. Maybe one day it would be fine for him to see but for now it was wrong. My lord always made his spells so others in the household that knew the key could unlock them and move them. that was what she had thought to do with the chain.

Holding up her hand to him she sighed. “it did not harm me, just more of a frustration then pain. He usually puts locks in his spells that I know the key to. But by using Dorian’s blood I am unable to access it. And yes he is a demon. They have been family friends for a very long time.” She glared at the man now over her masters body feeding. She knew he did not feed that way but some how those two had gotten a twisted live together where the demon feed off the vampire like a vampire would a human. One of these days she feared that they would go to far and that something bad would happen.

Arc Angel

Old 09-22-2014, 05:53 AM

As he felt the claws of the other marking his wrists, Dorian let out a feral growl, squeezing the wrists he held to what he was sure was a painful degree. The whimpering and his successful pinning of Silv told him that he had won, even if the other insisted upon further fighting. Dorian merely smiled at his words, how they were spoken so darkly. His blood certainly had taken some effect on him. "It may not, but that doesn't mean I can't mark what is mine." He replied thickly, eyes narrowing in on him as he leaned forward to gingerly bite the other's earlobe, tugging it just roughly enough that a dot of blood appeared where his tooth had held it.

Then, looking down at him, Dorian felt strangely obliged to give into another wish of his. Even as most of their play was violent, passionate, he still found himself yearning for some tender approach in what he wanted of Silv. Sinking the nails of his thumb deep into the other's wrists in retaliation, Dorian leaned forward to plant a firm kiss on the other's mouth, rough with the bit of force he put behind it, but also wishing to prove of his dominance through it. It was just one more way he could win, if the notion succeeded. Dorian wouldn't often do such, but he had before a couple of times whilst tangling in a fight with Silv like this.

As Kieran looked over her hand to see no true markings, he nodded and was glad. At least she hadn't been hurt due to her good intent. Sighing softly as the two behind him continued to brawl, he looked up at Popokey almost sadly. He didn't wish to watch this, but he also didn't wish her to have to remain there. "Weird... friendship." He noted first, then sighed softly. "Thank you, but it's probably best that at least you go. You shouldn't have to watch."

Lunna Dea

Old 09-22-2014, 06:30 AM

Trying to break the hold on his wrists he winced at the pain as his bones were ground into the floor. Silv barred his teeth in defiance of what Dorian said. “I have never been fully yours nor you fully mine.” He pulled his head away from Dorian’s teeth, the pain as it ripped at the flesh sending the fire of passion through his body. Moving his legs he tried to break free of Dorian’s hold of him, he had to get free if he wanted to not be another conquest of power.

He gasped as Dorian’s nails cut in deep causing his heart to skip a beat. If those were not dealt with he would have to feed again soon. And the only heartbeats he could hear were of the slaves he would not want to risk feeding from. All thoughts of feeding left him as Dorian kissed him, hard. Closing his eyes he whimpered and sighed as the other locked with his lips. His mouth open slightly already from the gasp he pushed his tongue at Dorians mouth. A few times they had come close but always something had interrupted them. now he would have Dorian without any interruptions. Reaching his mind out while he tried to free his hands, he undid the spell that had created the chains around Kieran’s wrists only for the chains to reappear connecting Popokey and Kieran together. take him to his room and stay there till I come and get you. His mental voice was husky as he spoke.

Turning his attention back to Dorian he push his face up into the kiss. Because they shared blood he knew he could talk mind to mind with Dorian. Take me. Do with me as you will. The words were filled with images and feelings. He did not want the tender loving way that most of his lovers had taken him. He wanted what they had to continue all the way to the final release. He wanted the fight to continue to the end.

“it is a very weird friendship. But it was one of these fights that got me free of Dorian’s grip.” Reaching out she gently brushed Kieran’s ear. “I don’t see why I would need to leave. I have seen this all…” her voice cut off as her masters words filled her mind and the chain jumped to lock onto her cuffs from the floor. Standing she pulled him up and moved quickly towards Kieran’s room. “seems he may have other plans, we are being sent away.” She smiled as she looked back over her shoulder at Kieran.

Arc Angel

Old 09-23-2014, 03:20 AM

Kiernan nodded in acceptance of Popokey’s explanation, tempted not to think of the two fighting men as he was instead rather intent on enjoying his time here. It hadn’t even occured to him at the time that he was a slave right now, what mattered was that she ran over to join him. Smiling at her happily and grabbing a pillow his self, Kieran laughed as he met her buffs with defense. “A den was such a good idea,” he marveled, eyes lighting up with joy as his ears perked up at him. He dove under the sheets, twirling about in them to send a sneak attack at her.

“Rah!” He cried playfully, using a pillow to gently push into her side, though careful not to put enough force into it to knock her off the bed. After a few minutes of this, he would give in to being tired yet, still feeling the effects of minimal food. So, sinking down to the mattress, Kieran would lay on his back with his tail flickering back and forth beside him. He panted lightly, not quite tired of the playing, but still fatigued despite now having his gem.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-23-2014, 03:21 AM

“this used to be my old bolt hole just in case he got in when My lord was not in. but now it can be our bolt hole.” Smiling she dodged the attack of the pillow and tried to counter with her own. “I always found cozy places like this better then stark rooms like the one he gave you. Just know if you don’t fallow what he wants he will take things from this room.” The smile wavered as she hoped that he would not lose any of the things she had put into the room for him. her tail flicking in unsure joy as her ears flattend to avoid being hit by a stray pillow. She hissed at he got her with the seek attack only to burst out laughing moments later as they crashed to the bed. “you’re a sneek!” she sreeked as she attacked him with the pillow she had.

When finely he laid down she smiled and pounced on his tail before just laying there. “shall I go see if they sent down the food yet?” she tilted her head as her ears switched back and forth catching all the sounds around them. which were not that many.

Arc Angel

Old 09-23-2014, 03:46 AM

Lying there relaxedly, Kieran closed his eyes momentarily before he heard Popokey speak up. Smiling as he saw her pounce at his tail, he didn't care to move it out of her way. He didn't mind her touching it at this point. "Mmh," He considered her suggestion, then shook his head, his ears flattening a little. "Can we both just stay here for a while, instead?" He wandered aloud, not wishing to move, much the less do anything. Eating was an appealing thought, and he knew he needed food, but after the past two days, Kieran needed some emotional comfort. He needed rest to rejuvenate his strength. Now possessing his gem was greatly helpful, but he was all too sure they would try to take that from him again. Popokey and Silv.

Whimpering a little to himself, he turned to lay on his stomach, he face burying itself in the blankets. Being in this room, despite their fun, was drawing him to feel awfully homesick. The idea that the man that now owned him was such a ferocious beast- he had just seen it- was also a sickening thought. Would he be made to do that? Closing his eyes, he breathed in deeply, then sighed. "You can do what you want, though I'd like to stay here..."

Lunna Dea

Old 09-23-2014, 04:07 AM

When he asked if they could just stay there Popokey started licking his tail trying to clean it. She had never done it before but it just felt natural to start to clean him while he lay there. “but you do need to eat soon.” She said around a mouth full of fur. Slowly she moved along the tail till she had covered most of it and found it now clean. Standing up on all fours she smiled down at him, then her ears flicked back and her tail drooped as he turned from her and whimpered. Laying her paw on his shoulder she looked down at him worried.

“what’s wrong?” her voice sounded concerned and a slight bit hurt. She bent down and nudged him with her nose trying to understand why he was now acting like all the fun they had just had did not matter.

Arc Angel

Old 09-25-2014, 02:05 AM

As he felt her tongue on his tail, Kieran looked over Popokey with a curious gaze. It hadn't been something another had done to him before. Did he like it? A faint blush crossed his cheeks as he frowned slightly at her words. "I guessI do need to eat at some point." He murmured from where he now lie, on his stomach as he felt her paw press into his shoulder. A slight grin took his face, but with it buried in the sheets he knew she couldn't see it. "I can't say." He spoke simply, recalling how hurt she'd appeared earlier after he'd spoken about Silv in a negative light. If she knew how disgusted he felt towards him, how cruel he thought him to be right now... She'd leave again. Kieran felt his eyes water as he tried to shake himself out of his horrifying thoughts. He felt rather ill as he remembered of how he was forced to remain here, how he couldn't see his family again. No other kitsune.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-25-2014, 10:48 AM

Popokey did not really see the blush as she was also trying to figure out if she liked this licking thing. He had said for her to just do what came naturally to her but she was not sure if this was something that only loves and family should do or if it was ok. Some part of her found it to feel good and right but that small human part of her screamed at her that it was not right for her to touch him in such a manner. When he said he should eat she started to move only to move back to him as he turned and she put her paws on his back.

“why cant you say?” leaning forward she licked at his ears in the proper direction of the fur. He sounded like he was sad and she could feel his body tense. All her instinct were screaming at her to pin him and clean him till he gave up the mood and that was what she did. She started with his ears and slowly worked the fur back as she moved forward towards his face. As she reached his forehead she pinned his head with her arm acrossed it to keep him in place.

Arc Angel

Old 09-29-2014, 01:10 AM

Lowering his ears, Kieran let out a slight whimper as she questioned him further. Surely, he didn't want to upset her further, but if she was going to be this insistent... Sighing, he shook his head a little. "I'm suddenly just feeling... very homesick..." He spoke quietly, feeling quite melancholy as he sunk into the pile of sheets and pillows. As she pinned him, therefore, his eyes widened. Blushing as she began to clean him, he chuckled a little, ticklish of the sensation as he squirmed a little in her grasp.

"H-Hey, Popokey, what're you-?" He questioned brokenly between little laughs, his ears slowly rising again to their normal height as his mood did slowly improve a bit. He hadn't expected her to do this, but such wasn't all that unnatural to him. He recalled vaguely being cleaned this way when he was younger, and in smaller sections when cuddling with siblings.

Lunna Dea

Old 09-29-2014, 02:17 AM

As he spoke of his homesickness and such she started to purr. “I am sorry I did not mean to make you home sick.” She nuzzled his cheek as she tired to think of what she could do to make him feel better. If she kept fallowing what he kept saying he liked he might keep getting homesick. She did not want him to be so homesick. She wanted him to be happy and not worry about life outside of the house.

As he laughed while she was cleaning him she smiled. This was the first time she had embraced her cat side and it was nice that he was reacting in this manner. Giggling she cleaned the top of his nose and his cheeks. As she finished with his nose she touched hers to his. “I want you to feel comfortable here in the house. Not feeling like I am trying to keep you here.” Curling up next to him she kept purring. “just tell me if there is anything I can ever do to make your life here better.”