Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 03-05-2014, 07:35 AM

Carla had been taken to many places as a kid, as her parents were quite rich enough. But she couldn't remember any of the places. After she was 5 years old she never had gone out anywhere, not even to McDonald's They had grown distant with her and tried to bite each others necks."I haven't been to much places, but as a kid my parents took me to many places which I can't much remember."

She patiently waited as he spoke. As she waited she heard the door bell chime, many people coming in and going out of the place. It is getting dark. She thought. She saw Orly approaching her and smiled.

"Oh okay." she said, holding her breath and trying not to giggle as he kissed her hands, as in the olden days. A blush crept up her cheeks, but she tried to ignore it. "After two days." she repeated, smiling as she withdrew her hand, and walked out of the Cafe, the doorbell chiming after her, as if it was telling her good bye.

She hurried home, as it was getting late. She half expected the 'monsters that go bump in the night' to jump right at her. I'm crazy. She thought. While she was with him it felt real, as if he was telling the truth, but now, coming out in the open with the cool wind hitting her face, she thought he must have been crazy too, despite his good company. She climbed up the stairs and opened the door, entering into her small apartment which was nearly empty, except for a few essential things. She had a shower, washing all the dirt and grime that had managed to stick to her during the day and dropped on the bed, and slept like a log.

Last edited by Lexadis; 03-05-2014 at 10:05 AM..

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-05-2014, 10:14 AM

"I am sorry that you have never gotten to go places as an adult. Maybe one day you can come with me on a trip and see some of the world." He felt bad for her that as a child she had gone places but could only remimber that she had gone, not what it was like to be there. "It would be nice if you could remimber what you had seen and felt as a child but I can understand not recalling things like that.

He smiled at her blush, trying to let her know without saying anything that it was oke for her to blush. "May I walk you home?" He did not exspect her to say yes but there was that hope that he would not have to hire some one to find out for him. When she polightly declined his offer he bowed. "As the lady wishes. I bid you good night." With that he turned away and walked black to his home to pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun had just set as he walked from his flat, he was happy to be back in the city again. Tucked in his coat of black velvet was a package addressed to Carla, wrapped in simple brown papper wrapping. He woundered why his friend had had the package in the frist place and how he had nkown that Orlando knew her. But his friend had discribed her to a tee.

Walking into the Cafe he set out his cards and sighed. Would she come tonight? Would she still wnat to talk to him?

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 03-05-2014, 10:50 AM

Two days. That's what he had said. Carla remembered, closing her shop and walking to the coffee shop as usual. Today she was wearing casual jeans with her hair tied into a messy bun. The bell chimed as she walked inside the shop. She was merrier than usual as she had had some customers in today, and she didn't feel as lonely. Even her mistress came by to visit her, though she had forgotten to ask her to teach her magic, as she had been in a hurry. But unusually she had given Carla a little money, as she had been in a happy mood. Maybe she could treat Mr. Valentine, perhaps? Her savings could go into the till another day.

She hadn't dared to attempt to practice magic, not after what Orly had told her about magic getting out of control. She wouldn't want that for anybody.

She looked around and saw Orly, sitting at the usual place. She walked over to him. "How nice to see you again, Mr. Valentine." she smiled, extending her hand to shake his.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-05-2014, 11:04 AM

Smiling he took her hand as he stood up and kissed it. "It is so good to see you again, I had the most dull trip and could not wait to get back here to see how you were fairing." Tilting his head to the side ever so slightly. "And how has your time been? You seem a bit mor chipper then the last few times I have seen you." Pulling out the chair for he he waited till she had sat before sitting himself. He lifted his hand in a gesture tnat tne lady behind the counter seemed to understand for she nodded to him. Today he was wearing a dark blue vest over silver dusted fishnet shirt. His pants, what she had see fore only a few seconds were leather. His hair was braided.

"I have something odd for you. I think it has something to do with the cards you drew the other night." Pulling from the coat the package he smiled. "This was what I got the call to pick up and deliver." He set the package in front of her, it sounded like a book as it thunked to the table.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 03-06-2014, 07:05 AM

She smiled. "Today has been a good day, Orly. And seeing you adds up more to the day, I suppose."

"Package.. to me?" But from who could it be? Her parents had never sent her any packages before, and surely, they could have sent by post if they wanted. But someone who sent a package through Orly? She held out her hand and recieved the package, opening it slowly. Some childish excitement was growing up in her, at the thought of recieving a package after a long time, but at the same time she wondered who could be so kind enough to send her one.

The package was wrapped simply in brown. She tore open the package to find a.. book? It looked like an old, book leather bound, with some letters in the cover. She brushed the cover with her fingers which read 'Frostheart'. It was a name she faintly remembered, but not sure where she had read it. It sounded familiar like her ancient family name. She opened te book to find that it looked like a spellbook, with beautiful writing. She would read the book later. "Why would this be delivered to me, Orly? And do you know who sent it?" she asked.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-06-2014, 07:33 AM

"I am glad to hear that I have improved your day that was going well already." he watched as the surprise, curiosity, childish excitement as she received the package. he knew what it was like to receive a package he had not expected. "yes I was quite surprised as you were when I was told that it was you who the package was to be taken to you. My friend said that he received it through his office."

as the package was unwrapped he saw the spells that had been imbedded into the paper itself. smiling he raised his eyebrow as she opened the book. "I dont know but if we go with the cards the other day its some one that you knew and you need to go see them or they are coming to see you." reaching out he picked up the paper as she looked over the book. "so would you like to eat dinner to celebrate this new gift you have been given? I think who every gave it to you really wants you to advance in your study's to improve your magic." he could feel the magic inside her waking at the touch of the book. there was magic there that would aid her.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 03-06-2014, 07:51 AM

"Through his office? I wonder who it would be." she wondered, her fingers tapping her chin as she thought, her ead tilted. "What do you think, Orly? Should I go see whoever who sent me this book or do you think they'll come to me?" she asked. "Oh and today, it's my treat, Mr. Valentine" she said gleefully, beckoning the waitress.

"They must be really kind to send me a book to improve my magic." she said happily. "But should I ask my mistress to teach it, Orly? I'm afraid that I'll blow up things if I try to learn it myself."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-06-2014, 08:04 AM

"yes he has a law office in New York. I really do not know if we should go and find the person who sent it to you. I in no way would tell you to go off on your own and I would hate for the person who sent this to come looking for you and not find you." smiling he nodded and let her order her food then he ordered a drink and smiled. " well its not going to cost you much to take me to dinner, I only drink. if you want we could draw the cards again and see what they have to say about you going after this person."

looking over the book as she held it he smiled. "would you like me to take a look at your book. I think I could tell if you could lean off that book without a teacher or if you would need a teacher for it." he frowned a little bit. " why do you call her mistress if she really is not teaching you anything?"

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 03-06-2014, 08:18 AM

"Seems like a nice idea!" she wondered what the cards would say, and who this person was. The waitress was near their table. She ordered her usual Cafe au lait and a strawberry shortcake this time. "What would you like to drink, Orly?" she asked.

"Sure" she said, handing over the book to him. She frowned at his question. "Well... that how she wanted to be addressed, and I have been calling her mistress frm the time she took me under her wing."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-06-2014, 08:31 AM

holding out the deck of cards he smiled. he had not had any one to read for that night and so was feeling a bit peckish. not enough that any one would really notice a difference about him but just enough that he needed something. "one or three?" he smiled as he lay them face down in a fan so she could just pick them. turning to the waitress he smiled to her. "I will have a dark colored tea but I dont care what it is just as long as it is dark." he smiled as the young lady rolled her eyes.

"ah I see, I always thought that it was a tighter bound then that." he said slightly absent minded as he looked over the book. it was well crafted in his eyes, something that was not modern. so who ever had made this book at first had made it over a hundred years ago at least. the faded lettering was once gilt but now was just faded, so the owner once had money or was trained in the craft. then he opened it up and read through the first few pages. they were simple spells made to give the student a sense of their magic but not let the magic out into the world. as the spells progressed they built upon the knowledge the student had of the lessons before. he could see spells written into the pages that seemed to swim just below the surface. blowing gently on the page he drew the spell to the surface. his eyes grew wide as he saw how it was written. "who ever sent this to you knows you have magic and wants you to learn, but to learn safely. there is a spell in the paper its self," he looked up at her from the book. "that means it was put there when the page was made, so that if your not ready for the spell you wont be able to read it fully. you will be able to read what it dose but not how to do it." he sounded impressed.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 03-08-2014, 09:56 AM

"I'll pick three" she said cheerfully, selecting three cards and giving it to him, wondering what the cards would show him today. She almost felt foolish for believing the cards, but yet she couldn't find any other alternatives. It won't hurt, after all. she thought, as she waited for him to read them and make his prediction.

She listened to him talking about the book. Though she could not read his face completely, she could see that he was impressed with the book. "So.. " she finally concluded tilting her head, "I can learn the spell by my own, but only when I'm safe enough to use the spells I can chant them?"

Lunna Dea

Old 03-08-2014, 10:18 AM

as she picked each of the cards she would feel just a little draw on her energy but not enough that she was going to have problems... again. flipping over the first card he smiled it was the jack of clubs. "this means that you will be meeting someone that you may know or is some one from afar. this could be the same person as the last time I drew for you." flipping over the second card he smiled. " well usually this card means setbacks or problems, but this four of clubs is upside down so it means that it is a green light on what is to come." flipping the last card he raised an eyebrow, it was the seven of clubs. "not often I get all the same suite. and now I see where you are to go." looking up at her he smiled a broad smile. "this card," he tapped the seven of clubs. "means that your to travel to a location some where in the country or the seaside. I have a relation that lives in the country on the coast. she is more of an artist then and Enchanter but her mother was of the Enchanter line. she could take this book of yours and teach you all you needed to know about magic." he tapped the book. pulling out one last card he looked it over before laying it down over the four of clubs. it was the ten of clubs. "I dont think your mistress is going to have to much of a problem if we find a replacement for you to run the shop and you tell her that your going to a teacher that has offered to teach you magic." he smiled and held out the book to her.

"you can learn the theory behind all the spells in this book but until you are ready to do them safely the words will not appear to cast them. its like getting the theory behind how the A-bomb works and learning to make one." he hoped that she would understand what he meant by that. it was hard for him to explain some things to people, the more human they were and the less they knew about his world the harder it was for him.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 03-08-2014, 11:14 AM

She watched his face eagerly, to check for any signs. She heaved a small sigh of relief as she saw him smile. "Oh that would be great! But... will she be okay tutoring me?" she frowned. She wondered how much she will have to pay, and if so, whether she would have enough money to. And she wondered how she could find a replacement, or if her mistress would agree. It was such a quick suggestion, and she thought that she needed time to think - though she did not know what she would be able to conclude after some thought. Maybe she would talk about this to her mistress herself. That seemed like the best idea, without dwelling too much, she thought.

She took the book from his reached out hand and kept it on her lap. "I see.. It must be a pretty nice book then" she smiled, patting the book on her lap as if it were a small child. She hoped that she would be able to learn something tonight. She would definitely stay up a little later than usual and read. "Do you like reading, Orly?" she questioned.

The waitress kept their orders on the table. She took a sip of her coffee while waiting for his reply.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-08-2014, 11:30 AM

"If I am the one asking her to teach you? yes she most defiantly would teach you." he smiled thinking of Ananda and her strange habits. "there is just one thing, she suffers from a rare medical condishen that seems to run in our family. she cant go out in the sun without a special sun screen that she hates to wear. so most of the time she only is up and about during the night." how long was it going to take her to figure out the whole Black Rose family were vampires? "when you go and become her student you probable will also lean how to mix paints. you see it is a tadishion in our family that the student to pay for their teaching and lodging will do simple tasks that are time consuming. with some of the family it would be house keeping but with her she will want the paints mixed before she is up in the evening." before she could comment on this he held up his hand to stall her. "dont worry they dont take that long, and she is a gentle teacher."

"it is a very nice book, who ever sent it to you really wanted you to have it. if I were have to hazard a guess I would say it was some one in your family that you have never met that you can recall. an aunt that your family avoids or an uncle that had broking it off with the family." he could think of a few more ways the person could be related but until he looked into it he was not going to say, some of them being supernatural in origin he did not want to have to deal with that schooling now.

"oh I enjoy reading alot of things when I have the time. but as of late I have not had the time to read much of anything other then what is needed for me to read for my job. these mostly being legal documents that I have to sign to make the client feel that I am not going to back stab them when the time comes." he rolled his eyes at this thought. his family had been the carriers for the last thousands of years to the vampire world, he could not see how they would have survived that long if they were back stabbing the princes. but then the new bloods did not know much about the Family other then the older ones trusted them.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 03-09-2014, 05:19 AM

"You are going to ask her? Do you think that it would be okay?" she asked worriedly. "Oh that wouldn't be much of a problem." she said assuredly. She was thankful enough that she could pay with work instead of cash, and changing her routine wouldn't be so bad, she would manage.

"A relation I do not know" she thought out loud. They must have remembered her pretty well, if they were to send something as useful as this. And they should have known about her, and the fact that she wasn't yet well educated in magic. She shivered internally. Somebody spying? Definitely not. Or so she hoped.

"No one ever has anything these days" she mused. "Everyone is busy, in their own way. And time flies. It's a pity that we waste time doing jobs while not gaining complete satisfaction, or doing things that we want. Don't you think so, Orly?" she asked, glad that they were discussing something completely natural, and not spells and magic or about the strange creatures that 'go bump in the night'.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-09-2014, 05:58 AM

"I dont see why not, its not uncommon for one of us to take some one that needs teaching to those that can teach." he smiled his teeth and skin pale against the deep crimson of his lips. today he had powdered his face to lighten his skin color more then usual. his Koal line eyes seemed to be a deeper blue then usual. "most of the students dont have a problem with it. And I think she will be happy to have a student in the Art not in Painting. the last one she had got so stuck up after her teaching that he claimed she was trying to steal his fame." he snicked at that.

"you never know what might remind some one of a relation they have not see and suddenly feel that they need to send something to care for the relation. your just lucky that this one sent you something you really could use." he smiled thinking of all the ways it could have been tipped so she got the book. "just think of what would have happened if a person who did not believe in magic got the book."

"I wish that the world was not so rushed now, I remember when life was slower and people stopped to get to know their neighbor." sighing he sipped his tea and watched her. "I enjoy my job but not many do, with my family they try to put each family member into a spot in the company that they will love and enjoy. I do have to agree that it is sad that every one walks around half asleep and those that are awake are stuck in jobs they don't want."

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 03-09-2014, 06:21 AM

"Thank you." she said gratefully, and took a sharp intake of breath. He was so pale, as if he had no colour at all. Maybe he was one of the people who didn't tan, no matter how sunny it was on the outside. And he did say that his family had some 'rare medical condition' and couldn't go out much in the sun without a 'special sunscreen'. Maybe he didn't see sunlight very often. "What a thing to say to his mentor!" she remarked.

"What do you think would have happened? Will they have been able to use the magic?" she wondered out loud. She had never thought of that possibility. If she herself hadn't gone to her mistress after she ran away, and if she had got some work at some other shop, and if she recieved the book, what would have happened? She would have never known that she had magic in her, not until she began to work at Living Locket.

"When life was slower? How old are you, Orly?" she asked, laughing. If he were to live in the time when life was slower, then he should have been very very old. But she had read on the internet and have heard from old people that in their time time was slow, and they could do many things in a day which nowadays would be unimaginable. "It is nice that you enjoy your job. I like my job too, but sometimes it gets bored when there's no one coming and I have to sit in the stuffy shop all day long." she complained, as if she was a baby.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-09-2014, 06:55 AM

"yes it was a very bad thing to have said to her. others in the family made sure that he realized he had made a mistake in treating her that way. though I think she is not going to be taking another painting student any time soon." he watched as she looked over his appearance and wondered what she thought of his makeup.

"if any one that did not have the gift of magic saw the book they would only see the theory's just as you do when your not ready to see the spell. most people who dont have magic would just sell or throw away the book when they got it." an idea of what might be going through her mind occurred to him. "you would have awakened to your magic no matter where you were. your lucky that some one found you and helped you."

"I used to live in a small town that is why I say that I remember when life was slower." he smiled. "I am only twenty six, I just enjoyed the slow life of my child hood I guess." it was a good thinking that he could back track so easily and that he had done alot of studying of humans to avoid that misstep. looking over her meal he wondered if he should have her go with him to a different place for a bit more food. "having a good job is always the best but I can understand if you get board sitting around a shop with no one coming in. once you talk to your mistress and we arrange for you to go see Ananda then you wont have a boring job."

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 03-09-2014, 07:09 AM

She shivered. She didn't want to know what they had done to make sure that he had done a mistake. Maybe it was not so horrible, though. He did say he had a nice family.

"Do you think they would have believed in magic? Or think that it must be a crazy book filled with meaningless things?"

"I love small towns and villages, the children of such places must be so happy"
she voiced out. "When do you think I can go?" she asked eagerly, her eyes shining, though she didn't like the idea of talking about it to her mistress. But her excitement of learning magic which she had only seen and not performed brought a bright flame in her heart.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-09-2014, 09:03 AM

"are you ok?" he said looking over at her as she shivered. he wondered what had set the shiver off in the first place. he had only been talking about how they had shown how one day an artist might be at the top of the pile and the next they were at the bottom.

"I really dont think they would believe it. most people these days would find a book like that just some historical relic that had no true value but for those that are interested in that type of history." thinking about that he wondered what his estranged uncle was up to. he had been in his tower for a very long time. maybe when they got her to Ananda he should pay him a visit. " now if they happened to have a spark of magic in them a book like that would have interested them and then they would have awakened to their full gift as they got better at the spells. it might have driven them to find a true teacher."

a broad grin lighted up his face. "I so enjoy small towns, they are so warm and welcoming, you never feel alone like one might in a big city like this one. I think that is why Ananda has taken up in the countryside by the sea coast. she was raised in a tiny little town in India. I cant recall the name of it now but she was welcome by many of the familys around there." he hoped that Ananda would not tell her the truth till she realized what they truly were. it would be had to explain why her fathers family turned her away at the door and her mothers people drove her from India. "well you could call your mistress and make sure its ok with her, I think I know some one who could take over for a few days while we find a replacement for you at the shop." the person he had in mind would be a perfect fit for a few days and could always set the spell to draw in the next perfect worker.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 03-10-2014, 08:49 AM

"Yeah, nothing" Carla managed to say, smiling to assure him that she was being honest about it.

"I see. I'm glad that this book reached my hands safely then" she said, hugging the book close to her chest. She would make sure that she treasure it. She somehow began to like the book already.

"Small towns are always the best" she agreed, nodding. "Maybe I should talk to my mistress the first thing in the morning." she continued, "She is not always at her best in late night, as she gets often grumpy complaining that I messed up her beauty sleep" she smiled, her eyes glinting with mischief. Many a times when she was yet a kid she had gone knocking to her mistress late at night, just to make her a teeny tiny bit angry, she fondly remembered. "As much as I'd love to stay longer and talk to you Orly, my own body needs some rest." she said, suddenly feeling exhausted. She stood up and took her tray with his cup of coffee to the dump it in the trash tray. "Can I meet you tomorrow, then? Or some other day?" she inquired, trying not to sound too eager, but hoping that he would be free tomorrow. He was a good company, and one of the very few people with whom she had socialized.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-10-2014, 09:31 AM

"If your sure." he smiled and then nodded at her comment about the book. "who ever they were knew about my family and that some of us are hired as messengers and delivery people to discerning clients. had I not met you already I would have kept hold of that and asked around for you. it never would have gotten to the wrong person." It had helped that there was a sketch of her with the papers that he had had to sign before taking it.

"now, first thing in the morning it makes no difference to me. I would not be ready to travel till tomorrow night anyways. which by the way we will be traveling by night not by day. I dont do well in the sun." he smiled about the comment about her mistresses beauty sleep. he had known far to many young lady's that thought they had to get good sleep to be beautiful. then he also knew many a woman that would stay up all night and sleep all day and still be beautiful, and few of those he would have listed were among the undead. not that the undead were not beautiful but they had a different beauty then humans did. "yes it would be wise for you to rest. I will see to finding you a replacement, I would not be surprised if I can not have him there tomorrow morning for you to teach him." standing as she stood he bowed ever so slightly. "we shall meet here tomorrow night."

he watched her go wondering how her mistress would really react to the request her young charge was asking for. the phone ran and he raised his eyebrow at the tone. "speak of the devil." flipping open the phone he turned and walked away. "yes Ananda."

"I have gotten a letter from my sire saying your coming in the next few days with a student. please tell me not another artist." her voice had a beautiful lilt to it from her native tongue.

"What did she tell you?" he would love to know how Anastasia knew about this little trip even before he had. for last he had heard she was away in some remote place with her lover. then a broad grin spread on his face. she had said that they were going to make the trip, and if her sire said that it was going to happen it was a slim chance in hell that it was not going to happen.

"all she said was you had a student for me." he could hear the slight frustration in her voice. he could picture her warm chocolate locks being gently pulled out of their beads, if she still had them in, as she ran her light mocha fingers through it.

"she is a mage, barely awakened but the cards are telling me to bring her to you." he said looking back over his shoulder at the retreating form of her. "she is somehow tied into the family, one of hers had me deliver a magic book to her. a really good one from what I saw." Ananda sighed on the other end. "dont worry it is lacking anything for you to have to unteach her. although she has been delving into magic already so you may have to make her unlean some of it."

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 03-11-2014, 12:08 PM

"We are traveling tomorrow night?" she asked, quite surprised. She hadn't anticipated that they would be leaving so soon. She didn't even know whether she could trust him, let alone travel with him. But she was unwelcome wherever she was, so there wouldn't be any sad good-byes or anything. If she did leave, she was quite sure that no one would think twice about it. "Oh thank you." She was quite relieved that he took on the task of finding a replacement, for Carla didn't really know how to hook up an assistance so quick. Carla bowed just like him, though she found the gesture quite amusing. "Tomorrow night it is." she smiled. "Thank you for dining with me, Orly. Bye for now." she waved her hand as she went outside the shop, the familiar sound of the bell ringing in her ears.

As always, she walked over to her house clutching the book tightly in her hands. She was thinking of reading it that night, before going to bed. Profound excitement was building up in her as she thought of the things she could and probably would, learn soon. But as she showered and changed into her pajamas, all she could think of was sleep. These few days she had been feeling a tad tired than usual. It must have something to do with eating at night, she thought. With the firm determination that she would read at least a page, she opened the leather bound book. But as soon as she saw the words, she drifted off into a deep peaceful slumber dreaming of magic, witches and the seaside.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-12-2014, 05:54 AM

"what better time then now to get on the road?" Orly wondered when she had been thinking they were going to be going. was she one of the ones that had to plan out all of the different things. it was not going to be good if she was, he would have to brake her of her habit. "it would be really bad if I were to take you from her so early and not have some one to replace you." smiling he wondered what type of person she thought he was. "your welcome dear, I will dine with you any day you wish me to. that is unless the family need me to be doing something." his trip home was a quick one after the time he had spent at the cafe.

the next morning there was a young man leaning on the door of the shop. his brown hair just brushed his shoulders, the golden highlights just catching his eyes. he was dressed in a simple white shirt with a draw string around the collar. his pants were leather with simple stitching along the sides. "good morning Carla, Orlando sent me." he raised an eyebrow over the sunglasses he was wearing. "you want to show me around before getting a hold of your mistress?"

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 03-12-2014, 10:54 AM

As usual, Carla awoke to the irritating beeping of her alarm clock which just refused to snooze. It was morning already! She finished all her morning duties and put on jeans and a tank top, shrugging a denim jacket on top. She simly combed her hair and placed a headband on top, as she was not one who was good with styling hair. Not that there was much people who would see her, anyway.

She walked over to the shop with not much incident, with the book Orly gave yesterday carefully kept inside her handbag which was slung across her arm. As she approached her shop, she took out her keys and then noticed a young man, handsome, she may add, leaning against the door of the shop wearing cool sunglasses. She titlted her head, wondering who it may be and smiled, when the man introduced himself. "Good morning, Mr..?" she inquired, as she extended her hand for a shake. "Sure" she nodded, opening the shop and entering inside, the familiar scent of stuffed-up-magical-things welcoming her, not in an unkind way.

She turned back to him. "This is the counter, um.. obviously." she said, a little embarrassed. She was not used to doing presentations, not even just to explain about her shop to her replacement. She went on, ignoring the strange feeling. "All the items in here have been sorted according to their kind, as you can see. The Potions on this shelf," she pointed to a shelf on her far right hand corner, which wrote 'Potions' on top. "And then you can see the books, spells, and then the normal stuff, like fake magic tricks and fake magic wands over here." she said, indicating each neatly marked shelf, though not very neat on the inside.