xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-04-2014, 12:36 AM

The year is 1890 England the country side. a rich powerful family who as ties to the queen of England. The family name is Adams they have been with the royal family since the 1775 of King George the third. The Adams family had a secret though they had a demon working for them. The demon was the bodyguard for the family for years but they have forgotten and use them so much. All the Adams children as grown up but their youngest Son stays with the rest of the family and soon learns about the family and why they have a demon in their house.

Name: Roy Adams
Bio: Roy is the youngest son in the Adams family he as never like his father much cause he wants his son to be the lord of the house since he had sisters. Roy is a quiet man but loves to read and ride horses in the county side. Roy wants to know about the bodyguard and why his family just leaves him alone and forgot about him.
Personality: Quiet,kind,sweet, shy, polite.
Appearance: 5'11" as short black hair his bangs covers his eyes, his eyes are light grey. Roy wears his father old suit when he was a young man like a butler suit he likes it that way. Roy face is a baby face people think he is a young boy but he is not.
race: human

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 09-04-2014, 11:46 PM

Name: Rospiel
race: Demon
Bio: even he does not know for sure how old he is, many memories have been locked away when he was bound to the Adam's family.

"Young Master Roy." Rospiel spoke, his voice soft but sure. His posture perfect and his stance almost commanding, he bowed once he had the young man's attention. "Your Father wishes to see you in his study." He said softly before turning around, the tails of his coat fluttering behind him as he walked towards the study, boot heals clicking lightly on the floor.
Rospiel took a deep breath, he would need to go to the town's brothel this evening, he did not need to engage in the activity, just an hour or so in the place and he would feel better, the energy of sex, and freely given (even if paid for in money) energy, fed this particular demon. It would of course be easier to take with his own body in the act. He had to get verbal confirmation for such things, and paying for it was forbidden four generations ago.Rospiel gave a low growl before he silenced himself, he had been here to long...he had been bound to long.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-04-2014, 11:54 PM

Roy was sleeping and then heard his voice again and sigh a lot and had no choice. Roy got up from his bed and went to the bathroom and wished up a bit. Roy left and saw his butler picked him with his clothes for today. Roy picks the nice shirt and the best jacket, with the nice pants and put on the boots. Roy fix his hair and put his glasses and left his room and kept thinking about him and tried not to think about. Roy got to his father study and walked in and bowed him and said “yes father you called for me?”

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 09-05-2014, 01:03 AM

Rospiel stood behind the Adam's family Patriarch, his face blank and his posture stiff.
"Sit down Roy, I have been training you to take care of the family once I am gone, but there is one thing I have not told you as of yet. This knowledge has been passed down from Father to Son." The older man paused and looked at his son. "Rospiel." He said softly, his dark eyes not leaving his son's face as as the blond stepped forward. He easily removed his jacket, cravat, waist coat and shirt. He loosened his pants a little and stared at Roy as his nails lengthened and sharpened, a black tail poked out from the back of his trousers, horns grew on his head and his wings erupted from his back. Big, black, leathery bat like wings. He disliked the reveal each generation, each one he had to show showed him nothing but disgust, or a morbid fascination that quickly waned. You could not tell it from his face, as statuesque as it was, but his red eyes locked on Roy's face as he waited for the boy's reaction.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-06-2014, 07:49 PM

Roy sigh a bit and sat down and saw the man name Rospiel who came to his room. Roy saw what happen to him his widen and he was like something from the books he as red and then Roy wanted to know about this guy why keep it a secret and then Roy got up and wanted over to him and looked in his red eyes and thought he was beautiful still and his horns sticking out of his head and his nails long and looked around him for a bit and then looked at his father and said "how long as been working for us and does my Siblings now father." Roy did not move he kept his posture he looked handsome his hair did not move from his face.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-06-2014, 08:59 PM

"No Roy, they do not know, only you and I now know what Rospiel is. You may get dressed again Rospiel."
The Demon did as told, human features returning and his wings dissapearing as he put his shirt back on. Red eyes remained on Roy, he had not gotten that reaction before during a reveal.
"I have been bound to this family for Seven generations." Rospiel said softly, "My past has been forgoten...the binds left me with little to no memory of my own life." He finished speaking and stood behind Roy's chair now.
"I am telling you about him Roy, because he is now your body guard, he will follow you where you go, and his things are being moved to the room next to yours as we speak. You being my only son you need better protection than what I have. I will not have the line destroyed by your untimely death. Speaking of the line, there is a ball, all the elegiable young ladies will be there trying to catch a good suitor. The ball is in three weeks time, I expect you to be ready. You are dismissed." The older man said and went back to his papers, Rospiel moved to open the door and hold it for Roy.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-07-2014, 01:17 AM

Roy listen to his father about who he is but he knows nothing about his past. Roy sisters didn't know about this. Roy looked at him and looked away and knew he was his bodyguard and his father told him about the ball and he was not happy. Roy sigh and his father and saw the door opening and looked upset and then he walked out and head for his study and shut the door. Roy went to read a book for a long while but he hated about the ball he knows he will head of the family but didn't like he was taking orders from his father still. Roy couldn't be in his study anymore he left and went to the garden to have afternoon tea. The maid bought him his tea just looking at the sky.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-12-2014, 12:12 AM

Rospiel stood to the left and a step behind Roy, silent as he always was unless he was required to speak. Red eyes looked ahead at the gardens in front of them as he stood behind Roy. Something about this one was different, he would have to keep an eye on the current Heir to the family name.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-12-2014, 04:00 AM

After slipping his tea he turned around and saw him and almost fell but he caught himself. Roy walked past him and sat down and looked at him and didn't know what to say to him but he thought he was beautiful but then he broke the silence and said "you can have a seat I know I am heir to the family but I am just person please sit down I want to know about you."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-13-2014, 12:31 AM

Rospiel took a seat and sat stiffly, this was the first time this had happened to him before.
"What do you wish to know Master Roy? I do not know much about my self." He said and turned to look at the gardens once more. He was very uncomfortable sitting at the table with a descendant of those who had bound him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-13-2014, 02:16 AM

Roy looked at the sky and then looked at him when he spoke and said “ I heard that but I wanted to know how long you been with my family I want to know everything.” Roy looked at him and thought he was beautiful but looked back at the garden and tried to hide her face turning red.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-13-2014, 11:31 PM

"Sixteen generations...when this country was still new I was still free." Rospiel smirked at the young Master. "It is because of me that your family even has power, the earliest I can remember is a family of priests who ran the local church. Before that nothing but blood. Because your family ran the church you came under the watchful eyes of the king, and when fighters were needed the sons were taken, and when wifes were needed the women were married off. It was not untill recently that only one male was born to the family. Yours used to be a very virle family, I am not sure what happened." Red eyes were locked onto Roy's face as he spoke.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-15-2014, 12:00 AM

Roy listen to his story of how his family own the church and helping the King. Roy really thought that was bad for him and Roy didn't like his family much. Roy looked in his red eyes and still thought he was beautiful but then spoke "I am very sorry for what my family did to you and truth is I don't like my family much my mother says I am a quiet boy but I want to help people if I could." Roy sigh and then looked at the garden and said "I dont want to marry a girl." Roy sigh about it.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-15-2014, 12:42 AM

"Then you are in the wrong time for that, it is UN-unprecedented that you be openly attracted to your own sex. Your best bet is to find a girl then use the houses for the male companionship you desire, though you are of course required to make an heir, that is why your father only had four children, he only had them until necessary." Rospiel said and looked over Roy critically before he poured himself a cup of tea and sipped it. "You would be hung for openly liking your own sex." he informed the Young Master.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-15-2014, 05:34 AM

Roy looked at him and he was mad he hated that and he girls like him but he doesn't feel like that. Roy sigh and then stood up and said "I dont want a girl I don't feel happy with one its just me and truth I am very unhappy but no one cares how I feel." Roy looked at him with his cute face and then looked at garden and walked to it "im going for a walk you can join me if you want Rospiel."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-16-2014, 12:37 AM

"But I must join you Master Roy, and in this age your happiness does not matter, only that you do what is expected of you. Even I am held to those constraints because I was bound to this family. I am nothing but a servant, and I am not even allowed any dalliances, I can not go find physical release with either gender, so be content with your lot and stop moeping. The only way you could even potentially be happy is to do it on the side like every one else in this damnable town. So long as it is not seen by those outside you will be fine." Rospiel's tone was sharp and red eyes narrowed. "Your father was just like you, not content with a damned thing that he had."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-18-2014, 05:05 AM

Roy sigh and looked down and his eyes looked sad but anger in them and then turned around and looked at him and was not the kind quiet boy "you no nothing about me Rospiel my father cares about his heir and nothing more I hate it so much I have been feeling like this for years I rather be alone then be here so what you are a servant I see a man still you can choose what you want to be I can't." Roy was so angry and started to cry and said "I order you to leave me alone if you are a servant you will let me be." Roy then turned around and walked deeper in the garden.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-18-2014, 01:09 PM

Eyes flared red and narrowed as his nails lengthened and his horns appeared on his head, he wanted to follow after Roy but could not, he had been given an order after all. "You impudent brat! You have more free will than I ever will while bound to your wretched family! I have no options, I have no choices, I must obey every imbecilic order any male of this line gives me!" He stormed off into the house and to his new room. He was given the room attached to Roy's, he climbed into the small closet and closed the door to sit in the dark in the corner and try to calm himself down. This child he had been given to watch over was infuriating and with no clue with how bound he really was.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-18-2014, 04:59 PM

Roy heard what he said and looked down and saw the rose garden the roses he loves are dark blue. Roy thinks they are beautiful but dark. Roy picked one and sigh and knew he shouldn't have yelled at him. Roy took the rose and head back to the house and walked in the house and went down the hall and saw a man going into his father room and thought it was weird. Roy went to his father room and saw he was those men he heard abou. Roy was angry and then went back to his room and Roy said "Rospiel will come here for a minute."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-18-2014, 08:10 PM

Rospiel came out of the closet in his room and entered Roy's. His face was stiff and his jaw clenched as he bowed. He said nothing, just looked at Roy as patiently as he could, he did not trust his voice at the moment and felt if he opened his mouth he would say things he should not.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-18-2014, 10:29 PM

Roy looked at him and put the dark blue rose on the table and then his two fingers started to bleed a bit. Roy looked at him and said "father is doing it again and it not right." Roy got closer to him and said "i know what I said to you was wrong of me I want you do something for me and I know you will like." Roy had it with his father ruining his life and said "kill my father. "

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-19-2014, 12:23 AM

Rospiel blinked in surprise, his body relaxing at the order. He took hold of Roy's hand and licked the digits clear of blood from teh flower's thorns. He then gave a feral grin, "As you command Master Adams." He said, the title was reserved for the head of hte family, with his father still alive he was to be called by his first name.
Rospiel's eyes gleamed as he bowed and left the room, he did pause at the door way and looked back. "I would suggest staying away from your Father's rooms for a bit." He said softly before he went through the door and closed it gently behind him.

"Yes just like that boy..." Rospiel grimaced as he entered the master suit, loudly shutting the door, he looked at the scene infront of him as he removed his jacket and shirt slowly. "What are you doing here Rospiel?" The Elder Adam's asked, his hand on the blond boy's head. The demon strode forward and gently extracted the young man from his position and whispered in his ear gently. The young man ran from the room, releif evident on his face.
The demon returned once more to his former Master, "What are you doing Rospiel? You have no right to dismiss him!" The demon hissed, his teeth turning into fangs as he released his wings and horns, his tail writhed against the confines of his pants and one clawed hand grabbed the elder Adam's by the throat.
He remembered being used the same way, ordered to do the things this man was going to have done to that boy, and that enraged him all the more.
Not a sound was heard from inside the suit, no indication to the carnage that was happening inside from the hall.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-19-2014, 01:09 AM

Roy looked at him and then his cheeks turned a little red and heard his name as the head of the family and Roy heard not to go near his father room. Roy saw him leave the room and knew what he did but it was the right thing to do. Roy sigh and head for the bathroom in his room. Roy took off his shirt and jacket and went to wash up a bit and knew it was dinner time and had to be like nothing as happen. Roy left the bathroom and put on his new clothes from the maids. Roy put on his new clothes and he looked handsome in it and he grinned at himself and then saw he got some glasses and then put them on and he looked like his father but younger and hotter then his father. Roy heard the door go and went to the door and saw it was a butler and the butler told him it was dinner time. Roy nodded and followed him and was in the dining room and sat down and then said to himself so Rospiel hears his thoughts “when you are done wash up and come to the dining room oh and thank you.” Roy waited for the food to come but saw people coming in to meet him Roy was head of the Adam family.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-19-2014, 01:28 AM

Rospiel did not bother to clean up the room, he just gently closed the door and made sure no one saw him as he went to his own room. He looked at himself in the small mirror and smiled lightly, blood splattered his whole body.
He stripped and showered, hearing the request he smiled lightly.
When he was finished in the shower and dried, he frowned, he could not hide his true form like he always did. 'Small problem Master Adams...I can not hide my form, all of it refuses to be hidden.' Rospiel did put some pants on however and started to pace the small room. It must have been the blood, he felt energized and needed to burn the energy off.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-19-2014, 01:38 AM

Roy saw the men coming to him and meeting him and Roy was smiling at them but it was a fake smile. Roy heard his voice and heard of his form and then saw the other men were talking during dinner. After Dinner they all want to the new study room it was for Roy now. Roy went to Rospiel room and saw he was in his real form and then Roy was looking handsome but then sat on his bed and said "alright tell me what happen Rospiel?"