Arikana
do you believe?

Old 07-25-2010, 10:20 AM

@Zea: Rug up? o.o
No way! I would never do that in the winter! I LOVE the cold, especially going out in a tshirt in mid-winter when others would be wearing jackets! <3
Another reason I chose my college I'm attending in September! Since it's an hour north of where I am right now, it ought to be colder in the winter, thus I can't wait for winter to come! X3

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 07-25-2010, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikana View Post
@Zea: Rug up? o.o
No way! I would never do that in the winter! I LOVE the cold, especially going out in a tshirt in mid-winter when others would be wearing jackets! <3
Another reason I chose my college I'm attending in September! Since it's an hour north of where I am right now, it ought to be colder in the winter, thus I can't wait for winter to come! X3
I guess running aroud in the cold is kinda fun xD
But, if you get too cold you can still do something about it.

---

[Cloud] -sizzle- :ninja:

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2010, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeapear View Post
I guess that this is true... :3
I thought most dawns are lavender? o: Sounds pretty <3
Yeah, the United States is the capital of the world in most ways. I want to visit England at some point, it looks like a nice place to be <3
Cool! My favourite holiday is probably Christmas, because we don't celebrate Halloween in my family or most other families in my area :/
If you're tired, why don't you go back to bed? xD

Oops, forgot to mention that I'm made of acid :/
Let's Gamble!
This is Set:
I Choose Card Number: number 4

United States is way too mainstream for me nowadays. England is beautiful, if only the younger people cared more about traditions instead of football and fighting constantly, (not all young people there are like that... for the record_ I just don't like the chav culture) . You don't celebrate Halloween for religious reasons or what. you don't have to answer that. A whole community doesn't celebrate Halloween? Interesting. Christmas --- Like trees, snowmen, lights, and santa clause, but I'm not as religious as I once was... oh well, that is another subject which I won't get into. Well, I'm trying to finish getting my gold quota for the morning before I retire for the day...lol will most likely be on later...

@Cloudwalker ~ Oh night shift.... ohhhh bother... that sucks. I used to work at a gas station third shift and it sucked monkey nuts...lol I am a night owl though... guess cause I worked last night from two until eleven thirty...

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 07-25-2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kole_Locke View Post
Let's Gamble!
This is Set:
I Choose Card Number: number 4

United States is way too mainstream for me nowadays. England is beautiful, if only the younger people cared more about traditions instead of football and fighting constantly, (not all young people there are like that... for the record_ I just don't like the chav culture) . You don't celebrate Halloween for religious reasons or what. you don't have to answer that. A whole community doesn't celebrate Halloween? Interesting. Christmas --- Like trees, snowmen, lights, and santa clause, but I'm not as religious as I once was... oh well, that is another subject which I won't get into. Well, I'm trying to finish getting my gold quota for the morning before I retire for the day...lol will most likely be on later...

@Cloudwalker ~ Oh night shift.... ohhhh bother... that sucks. I used to work at a gas station third shift and it sucked monkey nuts...lol I am a night owl though... guess cause I worked last night from two until eleven thirty...
I agree with you, the US is not very high on the list of places I want to visit, but please don't take that as an insult xD
I know what you mean, a good slice of the teens/young adult nowadays are crazy :/ (Yes, I'm a hypoctrite, I know.)
This is going to sound terrible, but I'm not exactly sure why. I think It's for religious reasons (I'm Christian) but there could be other reasons xD
Not necessarily the commercial stuff, just the air of excitement that's around and everyone comes together and all that jazz xD
I never set myself a gold quota, I just... Do as I will xD Setting myself a goal just makes me stressed :/

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2010, 10:38 AM

Quote:
I agree with you, the US is not very high on the list of places I want to visit, but please don't take that as an insult xD
I know what you mean, a good slice of the teens/young adult nowadays are crazy :/ (Yes, I'm a hypoctrite, I know.)
This is going to sound terrible, but I'm not exactly sure why. I think It's for religious reasons (I'm Christian) but there could be other reasons xD
Not necessarily the commercial stuff, just the air of excitement that's around and everyone comes together and all that jazz xD
I never set myself a gold quota, I just... Do as I will xD Setting myself a goal just makes me stressed :/
Do not worry, no insult taken. I was actually born over there on a US navy base however. My grandfather from my mother's side was from Manchester England, whereas my mother was born in Pennsylvania United States. My dad is from Italy which gives me an interesting mix lol... United States is not that special, just think simply some stuff Australia has we have similar geography only we have different accents. Yankee, Southern, mid western and western speech. Each has it's own identifiers lol, and let's not forget the Louisanna Cajun lol... Young teens have a hard time finding themselves and I think that is because of a lack of role models and bad influences and peer pressures. My boyfriend is very patriotic of United States and gets very angry with me when I tell him I'm a loyalist lol...hehheheh setting goals for me is kind of fun.

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 07-25-2010, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Do not worry, no insult taken. I was actually born over there on a US navy base however. My grandfather from my mother's side was from Manchester England, whereas my mother was born in Pennsylvania United States. My dad is from Italy which gives me an interesting mix lol... United States is not that special, just think simply some stuff Australia has we have similar geography only we have different accents. Yankee, Southern, mid western and western speech. Each has it's own identifiers lol, and let's not forget the Louisanna Cajun lol... Young teens have a hard time finding themselves and I think that is because of a lack of role models and bad influences and peer pressures. My boyfriend is very patriotic of United States and gets very angry with me when I tell him I'm a loyalist lol...hehheheh setting goals for me is kind of fun.
I've been born and bred in Australia, and lived in the same house my entire life xD
Yeah, it wouldn't really be the big culture shock you get from going to somewhere like Japan or Ireland or whatever... Traveling's all about the different cultures, right? xD
I don't really think I have an Australian accent, but apparently I do. Occasionally it goes British O_o I think I'm just 'special' like that xD
I agree, a lot of the 'role models' nowadays aren't very good at all, like sport stars and divas, teaching the youth that plastic surgery is good, drinking is good and drugs are good :P
If It's not something that requires major effort and a small time limit then I'm fine xD

Cloudwalker
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2010, 10:47 AM

*watches as melted end of stick drips into puddle*

Definitely no insult taken here. I think the US is becoming just one gaint hell hole. So few are being properly raised anymore, crime and drugs are everywhere, no one has respect anymore. The government is only out for themselves and is screwing over the rest of the country.
I plan on traveling the world, and if I find a nice country, I jsut might stay there.
I'm in Pennsylvania.

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 07-25-2010, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudwalker View Post
*watches as melted end of stick drips into puddle*

Definitely no insult taken here. I think the US is becoming just one gaint hell hole. So few are being properly raised anymore, crime and drugs are everywhere, no one has respect anymore. The government is only out for themselves and is screwing over the rest of the country.
I plan on traveling the world, and if I find a nice country, I jsut might stay there.
I'm in Pennsylvania.
-puddle starts to grow-

Glad I haven't insulted you :3
As I don't live in the US I can't really comment on this but it seems a lot of the world has been going that way recently D:
Wait... Pennsylvania's in the US? -geography fail-

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 07-25-2010, 10:55 AM

What city do you live in, Cloud? : o

Also, yay! Another eastern timezone-er! : D

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 07-25-2010, 10:56 AM

-stomach rumble- fooood... :U -prances off to the kitchen-

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2010, 10:56 AM

Quote:
I've been born and bred in Australia, and lived in the same house my entire life xD
Yeah, it wouldn't really be the big culture shock you get from going to somewhere like Japan or Ireland or whatever... Traveling's all about the different cultures, right? xD
I don't really think I have an Australian accent, but apparently I do. Occasionally it goes British O_o I think I'm just 'special' like that xD
I agree, a lot of the 'role models' nowadays aren't very good at all, like sport stars and divas, teaching the youth that plastic surgery is good, drinking is good and drugs are good :P
If It's not something that requires major effort and a small time limit then I'm fine xD
Nothing wrong with where you are, who you are, and where you are from. I like diversity lol. Well not many people like me can say that. I have moved so many times I can't count lol... Travelling is probably one of the best educations I have ever received, I feel blessed to have been in so many parts of the world where many will never go in their lifetime unforunately. Role models for the young people are definitely in the toilet for sure. Not every young person is affected but the majority of the world's youth are quite impressionable.

@Cloudwalker ~ Yes, there is a lot of crime, and even in the small college town in the mountains where I live, it exists here just as much. Cocaine, I saw it in the restaurant bar where I worked at. People two or three would go in at a time and do lines, it was disgusting, but police wanted me to tell who I saw but I was afraid to tell because they might figure out it was me and then I may face reprisals. I hope things get better one day. I grew up in Pittsburg and Chambersburg PA by the way.

Yawns !~ I think I will take a nap.

remaja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-25-2010, 10:57 AM

zea is here! :O :banhammer: guess who? >:3

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 07-25-2010, 11:04 AM

Woah, leasfy, your mule is so decorated in CIs.. @w@

remaja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-25-2010, 11:05 AM

yikes O O
ari how did you find out this is me? D8

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 07-25-2010, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Nothing wrong with where you are, who you are, and where you are from. I like diversity lol. Well not many people like me can say that. I have moved so many times I can't count lol... Travelling is probably one of the best educations I have ever received, I feel blessed to have been in so many parts of the world where many will never go in their lifetime unforunately. Role models for the young people are definitely in the toilet for sure. Not every young person is affected but the majority of the world's youth are quite impressionable.

@Cloudwalker ~ Yes, there is a lot of crime, and even in the small college town in the mountains where I live, it exists here just as much. Cocaine, I saw it in the restaurant bar where I worked at. People two or three would go in at a time and do lines, it was disgusting, but police wanted me to tell who I saw but I was afraid to tell because they might figure out it was me and then I may face reprisals. I hope things get better one day. I grew up in Pittsburg and Chambersburg PA by the way.

Yawns !~ I think I will take a nap.
Diversity is what makes people original, it made me kinda sad when I saw three girls walking along one day and they were all wearing the same style/colour of jeans, the same kind of shirt in the same ish colour and they all had the same hairstyle and colour D: (It looked like it had been dyed and styled)
I've enjoyed what little traveling I've done, the thrill of seeing new places and people is always fun <3
I'm not quite a teen yet, but I haven't been effected by supposed 'role models' :/ I hate sport, I don't listen to music and I don't know much pop culture.

Have a nice nap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by remaja View Post
zea is here! :O :banhammer: guess who? >:3
Um, uh... MR. MONOPOLY, YOU CAME!
Oh yeah, hi leafsy :ninja:
I think Ari guessed from the hammer emote? xD

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 07-25-2010, 11:07 AM

@leasfy: Umm.. I don't remember when, but I do remember seeing you use this name a while back either on here or on Zantarni.. probably here, but not too sure anymore. :yes:

remaja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-25-2010, 11:10 AM

zea: and I bet you didnt recognize me!! :illgetu:
Bad zea bad zea :banhammer:

ari: zanty? you play zanty? :XD I used to play there :XD gosh @_@ hiatus from mene surely wash some of my old memory
T A T

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 07-25-2010, 11:11 AM

[Leafsy] I did, I just couldn't remember your username ; A;

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 07-25-2010, 11:12 AM

@leasfy: I used to. I quit there a LONG time ago, and can't remember my password or what email is currently attached to my account there, thus I can't go onto my account there anymore. : (

'Tis a shame too, cause I wouldn't mind using my stuff for getting arts on there of my Nox and Mene avatars. X3

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 07-25-2010, 11:14 AM

I only have 2 emails and one was for my mule, I only have 4 passwords I use and 2 account names (the latter is for mules and second accounts) so I pretty much don't forget :ninja:

remaja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

zea: lie!! LIE!! LIEEEI go double triple hammer you! :banhammer:

ari: :O ah ya true! should ask a mod to fix it for you :yes: I am not sure if lonewolf is still a mod there or not but since he is on mene you could ask him to fix it for you? :O
zanty still alive? :O i am shock D:

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Let's Gamble!
This is Set: 72
I Choose Card Number: 2

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 07-25-2010, 11:15 AM

[Leafsy] I wasn't lying, I swear! ; A;

remaja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-25-2010, 11:18 AM

pffft prove it :talk2hand:

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 07-25-2010, 11:19 AM

Well, you're the only person I know why uses the banhammer emote (:banhammer:) SO I was like, 'I know her! What was her name again?' I SWEAR~! :gonk: