SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:47 PM

@Linnea: Yeah, I plan to hopefully get all of them before the event is over so might as well make an avi while I'm at it ;)

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 08-06-2011, 10:47 PM

Liz - I'm sorry. :( What's been going on?

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 08-06-2011, 10:54 PM

Linnea, they're are to remain in my sig until the day that I find bunneh versions of them. xD

Boyfriend's step-dad got a girlfriend like a month ago. Which isn't bad, but she lives 4 hours away and every (and I mean every) time the guy has a day or two off, he's running to see her. Again, not a bad thing. But he's going when he has no money to go. And owes a nice chuck of change to my boyfriend's sister. I'm kind of peeved that he doesn't understand that he can't expect everyone to just loan him money to go up there every week and not expect him to pay them back. The girlfriend's super nice and all. And I suggested that he ask her to come down and visit. But our town has nothing on that "Richmond" where you can do anything. *sighs* And there are talks now that the step-dad is moving to Richmond. We don't know when but he is supposed to sign this place over into my boyfriend's name so he can take over the payments. But the step-dad is also being wishy-washy about if he wants to move. It kind of hurts us when it comes to looking for a place to live.

I just get this feeling that the guy's going to wake up one morning and hightail it to Richmond. And screw over everyone here. :( And I hate having that feeling.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-06-2011, 10:58 PM

I'm sorry Liz, that sounds awful. :( It'd be hard because you want to understand what it's like to have the gf or bf so far away and still wanting to see them. But at the same time it seems like you guys depend on him because it's his house. I wish I could give some advice but I don't know what you could say to him. I wouldn't lend him anymore money, if I were the sister. If he hasn't been paying it back it doesn't seem like a good choice.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 08-06-2011, 11:02 PM

Yeah, I understand the long distance relationship. My boyfriend and I were in one though we were farther away than the step-dad is with his girlfriend. *hugs* And just being able to semi-rant about it is helpful enough. :) And the sister has already stated that she's not helping him out at all anymore. And told him last night that she's mad about the fact that he's going to Richmond on Monday when the money he has is supposed to go towards groceries here and he owes her money. But he thinks that he's entitled to go and spend all his money. :( I get that he;s a grown man and should be able to do as he wishes with his money. But he doesn't think of anyone but himself. I mean, he'd get angry if he loaned some money and no one paid him back. (He has a habit of reminding people when they owe money.)

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-06-2011, 11:06 PM

Yeah, so you'd understand his desire but it seems like there's a few people who depend on his help and he doesn't seem to think that it matters. I know that if I had my kids with me, step or not, and they needed assistance I would think of them more than of myself because it's rough out there right now. I'm glad the sister said that because it's a better way to get him to recognize what he's doing to everyone around him.

Maybe you should suggest her coming to visit again.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 08-06-2011, 11:09 PM

I'm going to try again. Maybe I'll get lucky. And yep, he's been pretty much pampered his entire life and not had to really think of others. My boyfriend's mom, God rest her soul, did everything she could to try and change that but it just seemed easier to let him do as he wanted.

He's not a bad person. He just doesn't seem to think about things.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-06-2011, 11:16 PM

I take it his mom passed away?

And yeah, some people just don't see past the ends of their noses. It's got to be frustrating.
My mom's pretty selfish herself. When I lost my car, I tried to scrape together money from people so I could get a new car and I never really ask anyone from help and I may as well have asked the wall to lend me $100 because she didn't even hear it.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 08-06-2011, 11:23 PM

Yes, she passed away roughly a year and a half ago. Day after Christmas even. :(

It irks me that people can be that way. Especially family members.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-07-2011, 12:51 AM

Hello all! It'll be nice to hang out here during the event. ^_^

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 08-07-2011, 01:57 AM

Hallo there!. :3

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-07-2011, 02:14 AM

Oops, I forgot to subscribe to this thread, oops!

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-07-2011, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liztress View Post
Yes, she passed away roughly a year and a half ago. Day after Christmas even. :(

It irks me that people can be that way. Especially family members.
I'm sorry. :( Must be rough for you guys. Have you been living with them, then?

Hey guys!

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 08-07-2011, 06:22 AM

-tackles Strelly- Heyu.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-07-2011, 06:26 AM

Hi Sesshy! How're you tonight?

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 08-07-2011, 06:59 AM

Tiiiiired x3 But I'm staying up so I can go to church -nods- How sabout you?

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-07-2011, 07:04 AM

I'm about to go to bed. 'Tis that time for me.

SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 08-07-2011, 07:05 AM

Awww okay x3 Sleep well then! :D

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-07-2011, 02:27 PM

Zig is back. Anyone around this morning?

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-07-2011, 05:20 PM

I'm around. How are you today, Zig?

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-07-2011, 05:29 PM

Zig is much better than yesterday. I managed to get a pretty good night's rest with the exception of my alarm randomly going off at 6:45 this morning. How about you?

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-07-2011, 05:31 PM

I'm doing pretty good. Just relaxing a bit before I have to go to work.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-07-2011, 05:40 PM

Relaxing is good. ^_^ I'm just kinda chillin before people come home and things get complicated like they tend to when everyone is around. V_V

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 08-07-2011, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrella View Post
I'm sorry. :( Must be rough for you guys. Have you been living with them, then?

Hey guys!
Been living with them for 7 years. There was a period of time where me and my boyfriend had lived with my dad. But when we visited up here the first Christmas of our oldest son, my boyfriend's family wanted us to stay here. Which we did.

Also, howdy everyone!

Estrella
A Refined Pervert

Old 08-07-2011, 05:45 PM

Liz - Oh, well that's good. Is it hard to keep everyone together now that you boyfriend's mom passed away?

Zig - Yeah, I'm working 2-10 tonight but I'm kind of glad that my daughter is spending the night with her dad so I don't have to pick her up really late. It'll be later tomorrow because I'm working 3-11. How many people are you living with now?