sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-28-2013, 11:54 PM

"I like your idea. do you want me to stay with you tonight?" Aimi ask her Lover while facing him. then gives Kirin a quick kiss on the lips it was soft yet sweet. to be honest she was not sleepy at all right now. maybe tomorrow they could stop at some place for lunch? truth be tolled she had some old jewelry form her ex that she had kept to sell it off. even if Marshall was a huge jerk he gave her stuff that look could be real.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-29-2013, 12:33 PM

"If you want to." He says returning the kiss. He really did want her to stay, but he wouldn't push it. "We'll make a day out of it tomorrow, shopping, lunch, more shopping."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2013, 09:03 PM

Aimi thinks about it even if she did ask first. "I'll be right back I need to go garb a night gown. as well some clothes for tomorrow,so please. Kirin my sweet Love unwrap your hand out of my hair please." she ask him in a sweet loving voice to try make him blush. but knew she would pick out one of her more sexy night gown for tonight. as for a change of cloths for the morning maybe blue jean's, a novelty t shirt and pair of tennis shoes.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-29-2013, 09:07 PM

Kirin does blush. "If I must." He says letting go of her hair. "Hurry back love." He says as she gets up.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2013, 10:52 PM

"I'll hurry back as fast as I can Hotstuff." Aimi says to Kirni as she get up form the bed yet gave him a quick kiss. she then starts to walk out of his bedroom walking back to her own bedroom. yet was thinking about a few things mostly about which job. she should go with knowing she would need a job sooner are later. her bank account would take a while. to get the money back form some of the places she had planed the wedding with. some of them tolled her it was to late to get her money back form them.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-30-2013, 03:56 AM

Kirin stands and goes and gets into his pjs as while she is gone. He just wears pj bottoms that have cute monkeys on them. He goes back and lays on his bed. He lays on his back his hands behind his head.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-30-2013, 04:17 AM

After five minutes Aimi had been in her room pick out some clothes. got a night gown on yet pull's her rob and slippers on to her feet. she was now walking back to Kirin's bedroom thinking about. the choice she has to make job wise. be massage person are work with kid's? she really wanted to work with kids but did not know. if she would be all right trying to hold back her own dream. a other choice she needs to make is chose when she would be ready. to move on to the next level once she sort out her feeling's a enough.

She was unsure how long it would take for her move on. form her almost mistake with her ex marrying that jerk. yet she wanted get married to Kirin someday. how long would it take her to feel safe about getting married? not wanting something like that to happen again ever in her life.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-30-2013, 12:41 PM

Kirin is making plans of his own. He knows Aimi is scared, and he doesn't blame her. He will just have to show her that he's different, that he truly loves her and will never hurt her. This was his plan.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-30-2013, 04:22 PM

Aimi gets back to Kirn's bedroom she starts to open the bedroom door. slowly then walks in to the bedroom yet stops once. to take her robe off before walking over to the bed. at lest the night gown she had on was not shear. in color it was pink with white lace trim on the bottom of it. she never did like a lot of lace on any of her clothes. "I hope I did not keep you waiting to long." Aimi says to her Lover yet stop a few feet from the bed. to kick her slippers off then climes in to the bed.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-30-2013, 09:59 PM

Kirin just takes Aimi in as she comes in. He's very impressed with the nightie she has chosen to wear. It was so perfectly her. "You look amazing." He says, he hadn't heard Aimi speak. He was just that taken with her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-30-2013, 10:44 PM

"Your the only one how gets to see this on me." she say to Kirin yet giggles softly wondering. what he would do if she had pick out a different night gown that was a bit more sexy? so far she was luck he did not try to attack her. Aimi was trying to please him as well make him happy. if anything happens tonight between them. lets just say she would want to sleep in the morning.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-31-2013, 05:30 PM

"you've always looked amazing to me." He says pulling her close for a tender kiss when she gets near the bed. "I adore you Aimi. I adore you so much."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-31-2013, 11:32 PM

Aimi kiss's him back the same way while getting in to the bed. "I Love you Kirin I want to work with you. to make this mansion in to one of the best orphanages a around." Aimi says to him in a happy voice not caring. if he had not notice she was trying to look sexy for him in the bedroom.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-01-2013, 02:33 PM

Kirin lets his hands explore over the nighty. "You look very sexy." He says cupping her breasts in his hands.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-01-2013, 03:52 PM

"Do you want to play are get some sleep?" she ask Kirin while she started to blush a bit. but knew they should try get some sleep with all the shopping they. had planed for the next day a lot of sleep would do them some good.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-02-2013, 01:29 AM

"Snuggling sounds good to me right now." He says massaging her breasts gently.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-02-2013, 06:19 AM

Aimi snuggles in to his arms yet moved her head a bit. to try get comfortable since what he was doing felt so good right now. "Fine by me as long we get enough sleep. don't want to fall a sleep in the middle of shopping." Aimi says to her Lover recalling a time one of her friends. had fell down on to a bench falling fast a sleep on it. the girl had been up all night studying for a test the night before. this happen back when she was still in collage.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-02-2013, 01:24 PM

Kirin snuggles in, his head is resting on Aimi's chest. "I love you so much." He mumbles. "You are everything I could ever want. I'm only sorry it took me so long to be able to realize it."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-02-2013, 08:25 PM

"I Love you more Kirin. it's okay that you took your time I hope we can get married someday. I think you would be a wonderful husband as well a dad." she says to him whit a smile on her face hoping. if she did have any dreams right now she would not mind. Aimi wonder if it was okay to admit to her self. she was safe at long last form feeling broken form her ex.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-04-2013, 03:46 AM

Kirin smiles and pulls her close kissing her deeply. "You are everything I could ever want." He says nuzzling her neck.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-04-2013, 09:45 AM

Aimi kiss's Kirin back deeply and lovingly she warp her arms. around his waist then sighs out with a cute grin on her face. "Really?" Aimi ask Kirin yet starts to purr at being nuzzled on her neck. how did he all ways find the right spots on her body? he knew the right things say to her no matter what at times. now she wonder why they had go there own ways after high school. to only not speak to each other for a couple of years till she came back form collage? being engaged to the wrong man when the right person for her. was all ways by her side since childhood.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-07-2013, 02:52 PM

Kirin holds her close still nuzzling her. "Yes really." Unbeknownst to Aimi Kirin was having the same thoughts as her. He had meant to keep in touch with her, he really had, but his own life had gotten so busy. But maybe, just maybe they are where they are meant to be. Maybe they weren't meant to be together until now.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-07-2013, 10:35 PM

"I'm happy that you are in my life now." Aimi says to Kirin with a smile on her face. as she kept on nuzzling him for the time being. glad to be in his loving arms just to be held by her lover. so far she was not ready fall a sleep just yet maybe in a hour are two maybe.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-08-2013, 01:23 PM

Kirin, who had worked hard doing renovations, yawned. "Just wish I had been in it sooner." He mumbled softly into her neck. "Why did we ever let ourselves loose track of each other?" This is a question he had been wondering for sometime now. He still didn't have an answer for it. He wondered if she would have an answer. Though he would be surprised if she did. Perhaps there wasn't an answer.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-09-2013, 12:21 AM

Aimi think about it for a couple of minutes not saying any words. "I don't know maybe we just got busy with are own lives?" she says to to him only giving her Lover the only question. she could think of at the moment with a tiny smile on her face. sometimes she wonder if it was because she had not. given her new mailing address,cell are phone number's? after she moved away form here then gone to collage?