crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-19-2011, 10:17 PM

Arikana: - did you tell me before that you just came back from a hiatus too?

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 08-19-2011, 10:19 PM

crunky: Did I? I don't remember saying anything of the like.. : o

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-19-2011, 10:25 PM

@arikana - oh okies, maybe not. xD Maybe you were talking about Avarcia then. xD My mistake. I only asked because since I came back I was surprised at how much the new CI's have increased in cost. I used to be able to get a set for around 3k but now they are about 2.5k to 3k PER item. I thought maybe you didn't know so that's why I asked. Unless you know a good seller that I don't? xD I have only been back for a little over a week so...=P

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 08-19-2011, 10:30 PM

I've been back for around the same time too.. I just assumed how much things cost based on when I was on previously, how much time has passed since the item was released, and what the item looks like.

Things are so inflated on Menewsha now... D:

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-19-2011, 10:33 PM

I think its not so much that they are all inflated, while you could certainly see that some are, but at least with the CI's, the fact that hardly anyone is buying CI's anymore and so they actually cost more due to the intensity of demand the the lack of supply. It sucks, but unless more are bought, there will be an increased cost. I would like to start buying some if I can fit it somewhere in my budget. :gonk:

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 08-19-2011, 10:43 PM

Arikana: Can I offer any of this months for both?

Last edited by Vickyll3; 08-19-2011 at 11:02 PM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-19-2011, 10:44 PM

crunky ~~ i saw where they were giving a bonus items for donating ten dollars or more for that month.
i hope they bring that back and maybe more people will donate.
it's a shame to see a small site struggle.

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 08-19-2011, 11:09 PM

crunky: Yeah, I know right? D: I think I was planning on donating too back then... but then I disappeared from the site... >_> I even have an envelope in my room addressed and all ready to be mailed out minus the money donation.

Vickyll3: Well, I dunno how much the '10 CIs are worth anymore.. and having no price guide doesn't help.. D:
Though, could we go with pure since I'm trying to save up for the more expensive stuff on my buy list... particularly the mask of phoenix. <3
If yes, I'm thinking 4-5k pure for the February '10 set?

hummy: Yeah, but I don't really think doing that actually helps the site.. >_>; Cause if people don't have money, then they don't have money. Simple as that.
And Menewsha's not that small... it's probably one of the largest ones out there after GaiaOnline...

crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-19-2011, 11:14 PM

@arikana - it's especially frustrating because, before, it didn't use to be a problem. But now, I have watching food costs rise and our budget just doesn't stretch as far as it used to and we have dropped a lot of things. People almost have a heart attack when I tell them we don't have cable and I don't have internet at home either. I use the one at work (since it's a family business, I am basically hanging out in grandmas house anyways xD) It really helps with budgeting but sometimes you can only cut back so far. You still have to pay for gas, can't really get around that one. xD

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 08-19-2011, 11:19 PM

Oh OK I understand, Well saving for a rare item right now too lol
So I dont really want to have to spend gold, but thanks

And good luck
You can look at the MP for prices

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 08-19-2011, 11:28 PM

crunky: Yeah, the price rise of everything is getting ridiculous.. :/ I don't have cable either, but I've got internet at least. : )
Still.. watching things rise in cost is no fun, especially with gas... even though I don't have a car of my own yet... the rise on gas prices is still absolutely ridiculous. D:

In a way, society's also getting more and more spoiled... especially with how far technology is these days. It seems people just can't go that far without relying on email, text messaging, or checking their social networking sites, etc. *sighs* Most North Americans are just so spoiled these days... : (
Note: I only say North Americans cause it's mainly our continent that has the most spoiled brats... most other countries don't have this issue or at least not to our extent..

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickyll3 View Post
Oh OK I understand, Well saving for a rare item right now too lol
So I dont really want to have to spend gold, but thanks

And good luck
You can look at the MP for prices
Vickyll3: Sorry, about that.. and good luck buying whatever rare item you're looking for.

I looked... the price guide doesn't have prices anymore? Unless if there's another price guide? Cause I looked in the subforum one...

Also: All this aside, how have you been lately?

Swarley
*^_^*

Old 08-20-2011, 07:09 PM

This is Arikana's mule here.

EIs I've got on here are: fown '08 set, Menewshaversary '09 Yumeh Pop, vday '09 set, halloween goodie bag, halloween lanterns, fown '09 set x4, Menewshaversary '10 Yumeh birthday scarf, vday '10 set x2, Easter '10 eggs (a crap ton of 'em), st.patties day '10 store items set, Easter '10 store items set, phoenix jubilee '10 set x9, phoenix jubilee team sprocket tool set (hammer/wrench/shovel) x4, phoenix jubilee team gasket tool set (hammer/wrench/shovel), vday '11 set x3.

And that's it on here folks. I'll update all this into the first page once I get onto my main again...

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 08-20-2011, 07:49 PM

Swarley:
I just wanted to say that I LOVE your username!!! I watch How I Met Your Mother all the time and I immediately thought of that episode :D

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 08-20-2011, 07:55 PM

1.5k each for your booger cookies? :)
By the way how are you Ari??

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-20-2011, 09:24 PM

Swar-(wait for it)-ley ~~LMAO @ swarley ;p
ah, oh.....*wipes tears from eyes*
okay now, swarley what do you want for the yumeh pop?
and i gotta go check out what fuan stuff is.
thanks for the laugh, i need to make a mule.
'crap ton of 'em'
you have a great sense of humor!
i no see a fown item.
*goes to market place*

Last edited by hummy; 08-20-2011 at 09:28 PM..

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 08-20-2011, 10:38 PM

Also: First page has been updated with the info my mule posted.. : )

fireprincess: Ahaha.. I'm glad that you love my mule's username. : ) I love the show himym as well, it's so darn funny! Though I also kind of want it to finally end just to see who Ted's wife is.. >_>;

Roachi: Wow.. are they really that cheap now? I remember when they used to go for a lot.. times sure have changed. *feels old* XD
And sure, I'll send the trade from my mule in a bit. Kind of want to finish playing tetris on here first.. >_>;;

Also: I've been good.. though, could be better. I totally need to get my lazy butt off the chair and actually doing stuff on a daily basis. >_>; I've unfortunately become a lot lazier since before my hiatus.. D:
How have you been lately?

hummy: Lol. Thanks. I love my mule's name and the show it's from. <3
Uhh.. let's see.. Yumeh pop was from 2009, it's now 2011... so how does 1.5k sound?

Yeah, the item's not actually called fown... fown just stans for festival of winter nights which is what Menewsha called its yearly winter events in the past. Sorry for the confusion.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-20-2011, 10:45 PM

oh, i see it's an acronym, gotcha ;] thank you.
i was wasting what brain cells i have left today trying to figure it out.
*ish very sleepy*
wow, i didn't think they were expensive at all ;p
i'll have to wait on yumeh pop.
thanks for the reply though.

we must see more of Swar-(wait for it)-ley!
i love barney and now everytime i see your posts
they will all be in barney's, ah i mean Swarley's voice!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 08-20-2011, 10:55 PM

@Ari - Yeah, i've picked up a few for as cheap as 800g xD. The lowest one on there though is 2k at the mo, but it's been there forever lol. I collect em ^^

Yeah same old, all work and no play really xD. I also need to stop being lazy, every weekend i laze around and watch tv - or sleep lol.

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 08-20-2011, 11:59 PM

hummy: Yeah, sorry about that.. but I tend to just use the event acronyms a lot to save time as they're much easier to type out... not that I'm slow at typing or anything.. >_>; I just a 'lil lazy.. XD

No worries, I'll still be here if you want to try to get it later.. ; )

XD Great. No more Arikana, I guess.. : ( But I like my main more than my mule.. at least my mule doesn't have gender confusions in regards to its name... and my main has way more stuff than my mule.

Roachi: Wow. I guess I should've sold 'em earlier while they were still worth a lot. XP Ahaha.. nice! How many you got in your collection now? : o
And trade has been sent, sorry it took a little while since I didn't know they were on my main and not my mule. /fail

Ah, fun, fun. Not. XP Yeah, but it's so much fun being lazy, eh? : P

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 08-21-2011, 12:34 AM

Yeah lol, luckily i did, i remember selling my sugar one for something ridiculous. Like 30k xDD
Thank you <33, um about 50 or so i think?

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 08-21-2011, 12:56 AM

Well, I only have one red one.. so I'd never sell it. XP But if I did have a second, I probably would've held onto it as well.. XD;

Your welcome, and thanks for buying. <3 Oh, wow. That's amazing. What are you gonna do with your pumpkin and booger cookie army? : o

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-21-2011, 02:15 AM

Items I have that's on you're buying list:

Silver Top o' the Morning Tophat

o.O;
So thought I saw more than that when I was looking at your list...
Maybe I already sold those and don't remember (which is quite possible) xD;
Unless you want a broken set (aka 2 items) from the Easter '11 set - in which case I have 2 chickens and 1 kite :3

Ah well lol
I'm willing to do an item/gold exchange if you don't have pure - I'm looking for 9.5k for it :3
That's what I sold my gold one for recently ^_^
Let me know if you're interested!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 08-21-2011, 02:19 AM

@Ari - No idea, prob have a contest or something... But i wanna build up a pretty good army first lol

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-21-2011, 02:24 AM

nah, still Arikana but i will hear swarley's voice.
lol, how long have you had your muleie named that?
that was really a funny episode, well they all are really.

Roachi ~~ halloween booger cookie army.....yay?
holy cow one went for 30k?
O.o

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 08-21-2011, 02:36 AM

Well i have sugar ones too but not many - bout 5? Lol
Yeah that's when they first came out and there weren't too many around lol