Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 01-18-2013, 10:44 PM

Maeve picked up some treats, as well, giving each of her two a poffin. While Litwick hadn't been perfect, he had behaved much, much better than he could have. And Kirlia always behaved well.

Once the pokemon and people had their respective treats, Maeve settled on a seat and relaxed.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 01-18-2013, 10:50 PM

Julie was relaxed as well, for the moment just enjoying watching the kids running around with their pokemon. It was kind of fun.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 01-18-2013, 11:04 PM

Maeve watched a few impromptu battles break out amongst the kids at the park. Nothing major, just a few Rattata and Sentret here and there, but it was still fun to watch.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 01-18-2013, 11:12 PM

Monday morning Julie showed up at the Tower, heading inside and glancing around. So far everything seemed fine. But it was, after all, still early.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 01-18-2013, 11:23 PM

Maeve showed up a few minutes later, a coffee in one hand and a cinnamon bun in the other with Kirlia next to her.

"Any idea what we're doing today?" she asked when she saw Julie.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 01-18-2013, 11:31 PM

"None whatsoever," Julie said with a shrug. "I figured I'd show up and see what happened."

Pepper emerged from the elevator then, Espeon walking next to her, and she moved over to the two girls. "You're the two that agent Coulson is working with, right?" She smiled a little. "I'm Pepper Potts. Tony would have come down, but he's... distracted."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 12:33 AM

Maeve blinked when she saw the Espeon. The pokemon was absolutely gorgeous.

"Uh, yeah, Agent Coulson hired us," she said.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 01-19-2013, 12:44 AM

Pepper nodded. "Alright, if you'll come with me, please? There's not enough testing for you to do every day, but I thought maybe you'd be able to help out in some of the upper labs."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 01:15 AM

Maeve nodded and followed. She was interested to see what was going on in the upper labs, although she wasn't sure how she would be able to help with anything if it didn't have to do with TMs or learning techniques.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 01-19-2013, 01:23 AM

Pepper took them up to one of the upper labs where Tony was currently working. "If you'll just stay here and make sure he doesn't go too crazy," she said with a faintly apologetic smile to Maeve. "Or if you wanted to help Dr. Banner, I believe he has a few tests to run as well."

Julie looked at Maeve and shrugged, leaving it up to her where she wanted to go.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 01:37 AM

"I can stay here," Maeve said to Julie. "Unless you'd rather hang around and I can head to Green Lab."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 01-19-2013, 01:42 AM

"Nah, I'll head over and see what Bruce is up to." Julie grinned. "Good luck. Text me if you need help with him." She headed down the hall to the Green Lab.

Tony glanced back at Maeve. "Grab that toolkit for me? Just set it somewhere over here, ish." He managed to shove a few things off to the side so there was space.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 01:50 AM

Maeve blinked and went to find the right toolkit. There were bits and pieces scattered on every surface, but she managed to find the canvas container that had what looked like a mostly-matching set of tools.

"What're you working on?" she asked as she gave him the tools.

Bruce didn't hear the first knocks on the door. Blissey did, though, and opened the door.

"Blissey, what...?" Bruce turned to see what the pokemon was opening the door for, and blinked. "Oh. I see." Setting down the tablet he was working on, he beckoned Julie into the lab. "Come in."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 01-19-2013, 01:55 AM

"This is supposed to be an electricity amplifier," Tony said, taking one of the tools once she'd set down the set, tongue briefly out between his teeth as he worked. "We'll see what it does, though. It's still kind of experimental."

Julie smiled a little and moved in. "Pepper said you might need some help with some things?" She blinked at him.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 02:52 AM

"An electricity amplifier for regular technology, or for pokemon?" Maeve asked. Because that was always a question when it came to electricity.

"Well, extra hands are always helpful," Bruce said as he closed the door behind her. "I'm afraid my day isn't as busy today as it normally is, though. I'm waiting on some results back from the bio department, so I've been working on a few side things. For the classes." He gestured to the worktable. "You're more than welcome to look through my notes, if you'd like. You were interested, right?"

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 01-19-2013, 02:56 AM

"For the moment, technology, but if it works I might adapt it for pokemon." Tony squinted at the little thing in front of him, making a few adjustments. "At the moment, I'm thinking it's more for amplifying electricity to get a better signal, not that any of my technology needs it, or to provide a jolt when a battery dies. Siphon electricity off one device, amplify it and transfer it to another."

Julie nodded with a smile, moving over to the table. "Yeah, definitely. I guess I should look into what classes are available." She picked up the nearest stack of notes, starting to go through them.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 03:21 AM

"Can it be adapted to work between pokemon and tech?" Maeve asked. "Like using the electricity from a Magnemite or something to charge something else?"

"According to Pepper, the company has a continuing education program," Bruce offered as Julie went through his notes. "The company will completely pay for one degree of each level, as long as it helps or is related to your work."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 01-19-2013, 03:24 AM

"Once I get it to work, that's one of my goals," Tony agreed. "Or get it to work the other way around. Use a device to give a Pikachu an extra zap. Because let me tell you those little mice are not fun when they're running low on juice."

Julie smiled. "Well, that would be great if they needed a resident poke-vet. Or assistant or something."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 03:50 AM

"I can imagine," Maeve said as she watched him work. Absently, she let Litwick out of his pokeball. "Behave," she said to the ghost-type.

"Talk to Pepper," Bruce said. "She might know if there's an opening for an assistant there."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 01-19-2013, 04:37 AM

Tony snickered at that order but didn't actually say anything. He knew better than most how little pokemon actually listened to their people when they could get away with it.

"I'll ask her next time I see her, then." Julie flipped to the next page of notes. "Okay, I admit, I don't get how you treat ghost pokemon that aren't actually solid half the time."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 05:00 AM

"Ghost-types are consciously intangible," Bruce replied as he flipped through a few pages of notes. "Their natural state is the same as any other pokemon, they just have the ability to phase through solid matter if they choose to. Ask your friend about her Litwick sometime."

"So a Ninetails and a Rotom," Maeve commented after a minute or two. "And a Lucario. An interesting mix."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 01-19-2013, 05:06 AM

"Huh. So if they don't put the effort into it, they're just like an other pokemon, thus able to be treated like any other pokemon." Julie smiled. "Makes sense."

"And Porygon Z, and Metagross." Tony didn't even look up from his work. "I'm kind of eclectic."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 05:18 AM

"Right," Bruce replied. "Granted, it's not much effort at all for them, but it's still a conscious decision."

"You have a Metagross?" Maeve asked, eyes a bit wide. "You can't find Beldum in the wild, where did you even get one? Ugh, it's like the best combination of types, the psychic nature puts its offensive power really high and the steel nature puts the defensive stats through the roof..." She sighed, and then looked at Tony. "Although I suppose the Porygon-Z doesn't surprise me at all."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 01-19-2013, 05:25 AM

Julie nodded. "Well, that makes things slightly more interesting." She watched Blissey waddle over to her, grinning briefly.

"Well I did write the programming for Porygon," Tony said, glancing over at her. "And I take it you like Beldum and want one."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 01-19-2013, 05:32 AM

"Interesting is one word for it," Bruce agreed. "Of course, 'interesting' is also when Tony's Rotom decides to be difficult about things."

"I like psychic-types in general," Maeve admitted. "And dual-types are always fun to work with, when I get the chance."