View Poll Results: What are you doing here?
To visit 0 0%
To read 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-20-2016, 08:53 AM

Hi everyone! From now on, I'll be posting recently watched movies either from the theaters or at home (rent). Other than sharing, I thought it will probably be nice to have something to look back on just in case I forget what the movie is about and it'll help to refresh my memory. There has been times when I'm watching either a remake or sequel where I am in a daze trying to remember the original movie in order to connect it to a current movie I am watching. So, this thread can hopefully help me do the job hehe because it'll be a total waste of time (sometimes) to re-watch a movie for the sake of a remake or sequel.

Table of Contents: (click a link to be directed to the post)
Descendants of the Sun
Ip Man 3
Snowtime!
This Is My Love a.k.a My Love Eun Dong
Underdogs (animated 2015)
Jane the Virgin
Beating Again (Netflix) a.k.a Falling for Innocence (Viki.com)

First Entry: Central Intelligence
(Source: Fandango)
Synopsis:
Quote:
Mild-mannered accountant Calvin (Kevin Hart) is stunned when he runs into an old high-school classmate named Bob (Dwayne Johnson) -- once an overweight and frequently bullied teen, Bob is now a CIA agent who's in perfect shape. However, their reignited friendship turns dangerous when Bob asks for Calvin's help with a crucial mission involving the hacking of U.S. spy satellites. Directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber (We're the Millers). ~ Jack Rodgers, Rovi
My Review/Re-cap

The movie was great! There was a ton of moments where the audience including me laughed. Dwayne and Kevin had an awesome chemistry, I never had ever imagined "the rock" in a comedy genre movie XD. In the part(s) of the movie where the reunion was being mentioned with Bob, I honestly thought that he'll be naked again because of the bullies but I was wrong and partially right haha. I totally recommend this movie.!

SpoilerX

At the beginning of the movie, it was flash backed to "20 years ago". Bob was in the shower butt naked and several bullies carried and threw him in front of every seniors at a basketball court. Everyone laughed except for Calvin (a.k.a Golden Jet) and Maggie (his wife). As soon as Calvin snapped out from the shock, he offered his jacket to Bob for him to be able to cover himself. At that time, Calvin was the coolest and the most amazing student.

Fast forward, Calvin became an accountant who is miserable and definitely does not feel "successful" as how he was branded back in high school. Meanwhile, Bob became fit and a CIA agent. The two first got connected through Facebook where Bob sent a friend request to Calvin and immediately asked Calvin to hang with him. Little did Calvin know that he is trapped by Bob the moment he said that he can do anything for Bob to pay back the happy moments/memories that was brought back to life.

Inside Calvin's house, he was tricked to look into a database to pull out information that Bob has told him. The next morning, there was central intelligence agents that came into his house to search for Bob but they failed. The next time that Bob showed up was at Calvin's office where Bob forcefully said that Calvin is "in" and tried his best to escape the agents with Calvin. After escaping the agents, both were at an abandoned warehouse where Bob was attacked by an old friend and Calvin rode a bank to escape Bob.

The agents who are looking for Bob was able to corner Calvin and asked him to carry a device in order for them to follow the two. Eventually, Calvin gave in to Bob and had forgotten about the device. But, after entering a building (visited a bully friend that can help them with the information) Calvin called the agents to capture both of them. However, when Bob was being interrogated Calvin made up his mind to stay behind and help Bob.

I can't thoroughly explain the actions that was happening in the movie but in the end they figured out who actually was the Black Badger (past partner of Bob who is supposedly dead; Phil).

During the reunion, Bob faced his past and punched the hell of the bully. He was crowned as the new homecoming king (which was set up by Calvin by cheating) and Bob was gradually stripping off his clothes as a sign of facing the horror of the past and being strong of overcoming it.

Last edited by MeIshCutie; 07-05-2016 at 07:55 PM..

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-21-2016, 12:52 AM

Youtube: ItsJudysLife - The Kite Incident

I just want to show today's vlog of judy. A bit of background, this family consists of Benji (dad), Judy (mom), Julianna (3; eldest), Kiera and Miya (2; twins). I distinguish the twins as Kiera who has a smaller face compared to Miya and Kiera is usually more talkative than Miya. I love this family. Does anyone watch them too?^____^

Highlights of this Video:
  • Kiera got an ahwiee and her reactions are the cutest!!! Watch it guys
  • The kite was acting CRAY! I don't think the kite has a rope hmm is it controlled by a remote?
  • In the end of the video, they had a really good laugh. Made me wanted to jump inside the video and join them [xD].

Last edited by MeIshCutie; 06-21-2016 at 12:54 AM..

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-21-2016, 06:39 AM

Descendants of the Sun - Korean TV Show

Short Description: (Source: Viki)
Quote:
Some relationships are fated, despite the challenges of time and place. Yoo Shi Jin (Song Joong Ki), the leader of a Special Forces unit, meets trauma surgeon Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) in a hospital emergency room after Shi Jin and his second-in-command, Seo Dae Young (Jin Goo), chase down a thief on their day off. Shi Jin is immediately smitten with Mo Yeon, and he asks her out on a date. But Shi Jin keeps getting called to duty when he is with Mo Yeon, and the two also realize that they have conflicting views about human life (he will kill to protect his country and she has to save lives at all costs). They decide to break off their budding relationship as a result. Dae Young also tries to break off his relationship with Army doctor Yoon Myeong Ju (Kim Ji Won) because her father, Lt. General Yoon (Kang Shin Il), thinks Shi Jin is a better match for his daughter. Shi Jin and Dae Young are then deployed to the fictional war-torn country of Urk on a long-term assignment of helping the United Nations keep peace in the area. After repeatedly being passed over for a promotion because of her lack of connections, Mo Yeon gives up performing surgeries, loosening her principles somewhat to become a celebrity TV doctor and caring for VIP patients at the hospital. But when she refuses the sexual advances of the hospital chairman, Mo Yeon is picked to lead a medical team to staff a clinic in Urk! There, Mo Yeon unexpectedly reconnects with Shi Jin. “Descendants of the Sun” is a 2016 South Korean drama series directed by Lee Eung Bok. The entire series was pre-produced prior to airing, which is a departure from how Korean dramas are typically produced. The stars and production team spent one month in Greece to film much of the series’ storyline. The drama also is the first project for Song Joong Ki after finishing his mandatory two-year military service.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off, I had been avoiding to watch this show because I didn't want to watch until all the episodes of the show is out. Otherwise, I would only be anxious and will constantly look at the date and number of days remaining before a new episode will come out. Oh, by the way, I watch Korean shows in Viki.com. I once paid for the monthly subscription to avoid the ads but I removed it because I don't watch too often anymore due to lack of new interesting shows and I had already watched the really nice ones before. The reason why is because around the year 2014-2015, I didn't attend a college so I was stuck at home most of the time hehe. Going back to the topic, the ads now are bearable unlike before where there's about 4-6 ads per break and there was about 4 or 5 breaks in one episode. GAAH, I couldn't handle it which lead me into buying the monthly subscription.

My review
Anyway, this show made me giggle and overly giddy too many times! Even the very first episode was already overloaded by cuteness, sweetness, and love . The show became irritating/frustrating at some point when the setting was at Urk because the girl, Kang Mo Yeon, just can't decide whether to date the guy, Yoo Si Jin, or not and yet she feels Shi Jin was a total loss. If it was me, I'll definitely won't let go of the guy from the very beginning . I gotta say though, this show hauled all the pretty guys!

Also, I admire that there are two couples starring in this show. Although I love both couples, there can definitely be a choice of taste. Yoo Shi Jin who never gives up on loving Kang Mo Yeon and Yoon Myung Ju who always chases Seo Dae Young who is always commanded to run away by Myung Ju's dad.

This is definitely a must watch for Korean fanatics.

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 06-26-2016 at 08:21 PM..

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-22-2016, 08:27 AM

Youtube: ItsJudysTime - BAKING WITH JULIANNA!

This is Today's blog of the travis family.

Highlights:
  • Flashback of the twins eating cherries
  • Julianna baking with mommy
  • Julianna was pretend vlogging

MeIshCutie v2
Gold earned here goes greatly to...

Old 06-22-2016, 10:43 PM

Ip Man 3

Short Description: Martial arts master Ip springs into action when his son's school is threatened by a shady American, then defends his status as wing chun champion.

Teaser

Although an actual teaser is good but I thought showcasing their interview and some bones of the movie would be better.

My review/re-cap
This movie kept me on the edge of my bed . The actions are very fascinating and I had to look at them very closely in order to follow them. Along with the actions, this movie also made me cry quite a bit because of a sickness that came upon their family. The event where tyson and ip man fought was a bit unexpected (I wasn't very sure who was tyson really) because the way tyson's body seemed to be rock solid and Ip Man struggled to fight a little bit. Lastly, the fight between Ip Man and Cheung Tin Chi is a MUST SEE . Not only was I confused who to look at very closely, their skill fight was from level 1 and gradually stepping up. The last level was worth a thousand of around of applause.

SpoilerX

The beginning of the movie started with a person named Siu Long attempting to be a disciple of Ip Man. Ip Man tested him for a bit by measuring how fast he can be. Although he said he was "not bad", he didn't say anything about accepting him as a disciple.

Highlight #1: Then Ip Man first met Cheung Tin Chi when both of their kids fought to measure who has a better Kung Fu. First, both the kids got bruises on their faces. Then a teacher and Ip Man's Wife (Chueng Wing-Sing) attended their bruises. Because Cheung Tin Chi's son was hungry, they had to bring him home as well to feed him. Later on, Tin Chi came to fetch his son and the next day gave Ip Man a medicine to help ease the bruises. Tin Chi also have mentioned that in the future he's interested on fighting Ip Man to determine who is better.

Highlight #2: After school hours, Ip Man fetched his son he noticed some bad looking guys coming into the school pretty seriously and sensed something bad will happen. While the bad guys were deliberately hurting the principal to force him to sell the school (Tyson's a.k.a Frank wanted the school) Ip Man suddenly showed up to defend him and called a trusted police called sergeant Po. Because Ip Man and his disciples feels like they are coming back to make more trouble, they decided to guard the school.

Highlight #3: When Ip Man was not around the school because he got a call that was fake by an enemy there was several children that got abducted including his child. As soon as Ip Man learned about it, he went directly to the shipyard to get his child back by fighting. After an AWESOME fight that I can't express in detail, his son including several kids were saved with some help of Chueng Tin Chi (his child was abducted as well but peacefully was set free because Tin Chi was considered as one of them).

Highlight #4: Ip Man's wife Chueng Wing-sing has cancer and she has about 6 months left to live. After learning so, Ip Man devoted his time to Wing-sing and even willingly learned to dance taught by Siu Long in exchange of learning Wing Chun.

Highlight #5: While Ip Man and his Wife was on an elevator, a stranger who seemed dangerous went inside the elevator. Once the elevator closed, the stranger immediately fought Ip Man but he was prepared for it. They fought quite a while and Ip Man simultaneously protected his wife. When the elevator opened, Ip Man pushed the stranger out of the elevator to keep the fight outside of the elevator. Both gradually brought the fight on the ground floor and the stranger was defeated there. After the fight, the elevator opened and his wife was relieved to see Ip Man unhurt and smiling.

Highlight #6: Cheung Tin Chi finally was able to established a school so he can start teaching Wing Chun. Aside from opening, he wanted to challenge Ip Man publicly but can't do so eagerly because he is not acknowledged by other masters. Therefore, he challenged the masters one by one in Public. After defeating all the masters, he was able to challenge Ip Man to determine who is the true Wing Chun master. But on the day of the challenge, Ip Man didn't show up due to his wife being sick.

Highlight #7: Chueng Wing-sing finally had accepted that she is dying. She talked to Ip Man about the challenged that he missed because of her.
Quote:
She said: "People say: Life belongs to you, and it doesn't"
She asked Ip Man, if she weren't sick could he have accepted the challenge. Ip Man said yes. Cheung Wing-sing then informed Ip Man that she already had set a date for them to fight. She also said that she doesn't want Ip Man to regret anything because of her.

Highlight #8: Chueng Wing-sing vs Ip Man. I don't know how to describe the fight in detail but in the end, Ip Man won the fight. Cheung Tin Chi acknowledged that he lost the fight and broke the sign that says Wing Chun Grandmaster.

Last edited by MeIshCutie v2; 06-23-2016 at 02:29 AM..

MeIshCutie v2
Gold earned here goes greatly to...

Old 06-26-2016, 09:48 AM

Snowtime!

Synopsis:
Quote:
In this animated adventure, two teams of kids -- led by rivals Frankie (voiced by Sandra Oh) and Luke (Angela Gallupo) -- embark on an epic, winner-take-all snowball fight in which a multistoried snow fort serves as the prize. However, they learn that friendship and teamwork are better than the spoils of war over the course of a long battle. ~ Violet LeVoit, Rovi
My Review/Re-cap
This is a good movie. Although it's supposed to be a children's movie, I really have enjoyed this and made me laugh more than a few times. There was also a bit of love story going on between the two generals of the war that they were playing.

"SpoilerX

In the beginning, there were only two people in their group but when Like played his bugle in the class he suddenly gained some new friends and their circle of two grew bigger to about 10. Later on, they had decided to be in a snowball war where there will be two forts and each group has their own generals. Luke and his friends first came up with this idea when they played with the first graders. Where there was a little castle of snow and having snowball fights.

The war supposedly lasted for two weeks, but the movie only showed about 4 attacks. First attack, Luke's soldiers marched onto Sophie's fort and randomly threw snowballs at them. But, Sophie's fort was prepared, they had an unlimited supply of snowballs thanks to the machinery that four eyes made. Eventually, Luke's team retreated. Second attack, Lucy (from Sophie's team) thought the enemy team were making iceballs so their team taught that it is just fait to make it equal. But instead of a way to hurt the other team, Sophie thought it would be a better idea to inject paints inside the snowballs. Meanwhile, Luke's team noticed that one of their teammates were making iceballs and immediately told him to stop because it will cause someone to be hurt. Third attack, Luke's team made more snowballs than the first attack and used sleds as a thrower. Eventually, their team was able to claim the fort. Although, the war is supposed to be over, the generals decided to have a one last fight. So, Luke gave back their flag in order for them to reclaim their fort. Fourth attack, Luke went all out by recruiting the first graders into their team. They also had a machine that are able to throw big blocks of snow to bring down the fort. Before Luke's team was able to reclaim the fort, it started to crumble down so they had to go away as fast as they can. But, their pet dog was buried in the snow and died.

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 06-26-2016 at 08:23 PM..

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-26-2016, 09:21 PM

My Love Eun Dong - Korean TV Show

Description: (Source: Viki.com)
Quote:
A major star has achieved the success he has always wanted and wants to fill the emptiness he has had in his heart for the past 20 years. In 1995, Park Hyun Soo (Junior) is an energetic 17-year-old boy when he meets 13-year-old Ji Eun Dong (Lee Ja In), an orphan who still has a positive outlook on life. Hyun Soo’s heart is awakened by Eun Dong but she suddenly disappears before he could really get to know her. In 2005, Hyun Soo now goes by the stage name Ji Eun Ho (Baek Sung Hyun) and aspires to become an actor. When he bumps into Eun Dong (Yoon So Hee) again after 10 years, the two fall deeply in love. But again without warning, Eun Dong disappears without a trace. In 2015, Eun Ho (Joo Jin Mo) is now a top actor who has the fame and wealth he has always wanted. But what he doesn’t have is the love of his life to share his success with. So Eun Ho decides to write an autobiography that details his love for Eun Dong over the past 20 years in the hopes of locating her. He hires a ghostwriter, Seo Jung Eun (Kim Sa Rang), to help him write the book. After he dictates his stories of Eun Dong, he sends them to Jung Eun to transcribe and incorporate into his book. But why do these stories sound vaguely familiar to Jung Eun? “My Love Eun Dong (aka This Is My Love)” is a 2015 South Korean drama series directed by Lee Tae Gon.
My Review
Ahhh Finally, I had finished this show haha.

This show features the times when they were young, teenagers, and adults. I'd say this show is a bit slow phased and maybe that's why I had forgotten about this show and went on to finish the descendants of the sun first.

On Netflix, this show is called "This Is My Love"

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-27-2016, 10:30 PM

Netflix: Underdogs

Description:(Source: Metacritic)
Quote:
Jake (Matthew Morrison) is a shy, but talented, foosball player. His passion for the game is rivaled only by his love for free-spirited Laura (Ariana Grande). With her encouragement, he beats the town bully, Ace (Nicholas Hoult), in a foosball game. But everything changes when Ace becomes the world’s best soccer player and returns years later to turn their village into a new sports stadium. He starts to destroy everything and kidnaps Laura in the process. Just when it looks like all hope is lost, the toy figures from Jake’s foosball table come to life. He and the players embark on a wild adventure to save Laura and reclaim their village. With the help of his team, his town, and a little bit of magic, Jake will try to save the day.
Trailer:

My Review/Re-cap
In my own opinion, I think this movie is trying to send a message about having faith towards self or another person can increase courage and ability, trusting fellow players, and not giving up on something that is needed/wanted to achieve.

This is a good watch for adults and children who may need some uplifting .

"SpoilerX

In the beginning of the movie, it showed the childhood of jake and ace where the rivalry between them started. Jake is outstanding on playing the table soccer but can't show it off to anybody especially Ace. However, one day, because of Laura, Jake gained encouragement to challenge Ace. Eventually, Ace lost and carried the lost for 7 years.

After 7 years, Ace came back rich and a famous soccer player. Then, Ace announced that he had bought the town off from the mayor. But, Laura and Jake spoke up and insisted that Ace just can't take the town. However, Ace has a deed as proof that he definitely own the town. Soon after, Ace ordered to destroy the cafe first and Laura was kidnapped by Ace.

After Laura was taken away, Jake cried with pain so much that when his tear dropped onto the little soccer player toy it suddenly came to life! Then the two decided to go to the dump to retrieve the rest of the toys. When they arrived at the dump, they were able to rescue some of the players because the rest were taken away by someone who works at a carnival.

When they arrived at the carnival, they searched the whole carnival to retrieve the rest of the players. But, when the toys noticed that Ace's manager came to look for the toys. Jake and the rest of them came up with an idea to lure the manager and at the same time lead them to Laura to save her.

After saving Laura, Ace's science lab was destroyed and when Ace was being interviewed by several reporters. Jake came up to Ace and challenged him to play the table soccer again but Ace answered that he will play but it needs to be a real soccer game. Laura ran towards both guys and said that their the town should be at stake. The winner get the whole town.

Then, Jake asked everyone in town if they can join the team but many of them declined. Jake had no choice but to even asked the old people and those who are out of this world.

At the game, the little soccer players couldn't take that Jake's team is losing. So they decided to cheat the game by helping Jake and his team score a goal secretly. However, after one goal, Jake saw Skip (little soccer toy captain) and told him that he trusts his co-players and that they are not like Ace who is a cheater. Some time later, the score is a tie.

In the end, as expected, Ace's team won (by cheating; hurt Jake's leg). But, the sympathy and cheers of the people are with Jake.

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-04-2016, 10:48 AM

Netflix: Jane the Virgin - Season 1

Description:(Source: Wikipedia)
Quote:
The daughter of a teen mother, Jane Villanueva grew up determined not to repeat her mom's mistakes. At 23 her life is on track; Jane is studying to be a teacher and engaged to a handsome detective who supports her decision to remain a virgin until marriage. Then a routine clinic visit flips her life upside down. Inseminated by a specimen meant for a patient in the next room, now-pregnant Jane is in a situation made only more-insane when she learns that the sperm donor is her boss, Rafael. As her meticulously planned life gets more like the telenovelas she loves, she faces a lot of complicated decisions about where to go from here.
My Review/Re-cap
My my my! First off, I just want to say that the narrator can be very annoying especially on times where the scenes are very obvious but still explains anyway. This TV show has a merry-go-round kind of drama which I can't stand but went on to finish season 1 because I thought that it's going to get better. But, if you are into a crazy kind of drama this show is for you.

Because the main character of this show is portrayed as a "virgin", it made the story interesting but other than that meeehhh. I can find something better to watch .

PS: There are some Spanish(????) talk at some parts of the show.

SpoilerX

Chapter 1 -
Quote:
The life of a pious, hardworking Latina woman is turned upside down when a doctor visit reveals she was artificially inseminated by accident
  • The doctor who inseminated Jane just recently caught her wife in bed with someone else which is the reason was the doctor was out of her mind and accidentally inseminated Jane.
  • Jane found out that she was pregnant when she suddenly collapsed in the bus and her mom rushed her at the ER.
Chapter 2 -
Quote:
When her baby daddy's wild past comes to light, Jane chooses to keep working in the hotel he manages to see if he and his wife would be good parents.
  • Michael proposed but was turned down
  • Jane told Michael that she's accidentally pregnant
Chapter 3 -
Quote:
jane decides there is no point in clinging to her virginity and plans a romantic encounter with Michael, despite her budding feelings for Rafael.
  • Jane just blurted out to Michael that she wants to have sex with him
  • Jane dreamt of Rafael where they were having sex
  • Every time Jane sees Rafael she tries to stay away but it seems like "destiny" keeps on pushing them together
Chapter 4 -
Quote:
Jane's plan to squelch her feelings for rafael backfires. Xo risks her relationship with her daughter by revealing the truth about Jane's father.
  • Xo constantly told her daughter Jane that her father was in the army and that he's gone
  • Rogelio, Jane's father, kept his best to not say that he's the Father. However, he can't help himself to be away of Jane knowing that she's his daughter.
  • When Jane found out while she was trying on wedding dresses, she was so shock that she just cried. She couldn't believe that her mother hid the truth from her.
Chapter 5 -
Quote:
Jane funds herself in a pickle when Michael vows his loyalty and Rafael comes clean about his plans for the baby. Jane decides to get to know her dad.
  • Michael wanted Jane to quit her job.
  • Rafael had cancer and can't make any more babies on his own so he really wants the baby.
Chapter 6 -
Quote:
Jane drifts away from Michael and toward Rafael. As she gets closer to her father, she must cope with his nasty stepdaughters, who attend her school.
  • Jane needed an intershop/job relating to her college course.
  • Jane's stepsister were causing her trouble which lead to getting fired but later on the stepsisters admitted their mistakes.
Chapter 7 -
Quote:
Jane's electrifying kiss with Rafael prompts her to be a bit more reckless. Petra plots to take down Rafael. Xo and Rogelio end up on a double date.
Chapter 8 -
Quote:
Rafael returns worse for the wear after an unsuccessful search for his missing sister, and Jane must decide whether to continue with the relationship.

will continue re-capsome other time

Last edited by MeIshCutie; 07-04-2016 at 11:05 AM..

MeIshCutie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-05-2016, 07:52 PM

Netflix: Beating Again (a.k.a Fall in Love with Soon-Jung a.k.a Falling for Innocence on Viki.com)

Description: (Source: Viki.com)
Quote:
Can your personality and perspective on life change after getting a new heart? Kang Min Ho (jung Kyung Ho) has been through a difficult time when his father suddenly died and his father's company was taken over by his uncle and he was kicked out. But after he undergoes a heart transplant, Min Ho begins to learn what the meaning of true happiness and love is, especially after he begins to develop feelings for his secretary, Kim Soon Jung (Kim So Yeon). But when Joon Hee (soon Hyun Min) also falls for Soon Jung, Min Ho have to fight for what he really wants? "Falling for Innocence" is a 2015 South Korean drama series directed by Ji Young Soo.
My Review/Mini Episode description (source: Netflix)
I first decided to watch this show because Jung Kyung Ho is one of the main characters of this show and he's an amazing character (very handsome as well). This show made me watch NON-Stop! I didn't sleep at all just to finish this show straight. It has all kinds of mixture such as romance, comedy, tragedy, heartache, and suspense.

SpoilerX

Episode 1
Quote:
Heartless investment executive Min Ho gets into a fistfight and ends up in a police station, then proposes a deal to the beautiful Soon Jung/
Episode 2
Quote:
While Soon Jung and Dong Wook uncover a case of product tampering, Min Ho tries to manipulate events but ends up collapsing and going to the hospital.
Episode 3
Quote:
Despite his new heart, Min Ho's ways haven't changed: He's still determined to leave Hermia and his uncle in a state of destitution.
Episode 4
Quote:
Having been delegated a board member for Hermia, Min ho prepares to take his uncle down, but he has strange feelings whenever Soon Jung is near.
Episode 5
Quote:
Chairman Kang is puzzled by the behavior of Min Ho and Soon Jung and surprised to learn about the death of Soon Jung's detective fiance.
Episode 6
Quote:
Min Ho begins to suspect his new heart is the cause of his changes. In the meantime, he follows Soon Jung as she does a secret favor for Kang.
Episode 7
Quote:
Despite the death of his uncle, Min Ho can't seem to leave his apartment, spending his days at home ignoring Soon Jung's work messages.
Episode 8
Quote:
After some therapeutic revelations about his own true nature, Min Ho shows up at a board meeting to announce his candidacy for CEO.
Episode 9
Quote:
After realizing who his heart donor was, Min Ho pauses his relationship with Soon Jung. Joon Hee hatches a plan to force Hermia's bankruptcy.
Episode 10
Quote:
Min Ho puts up his personal fortune as collateral to fund a new Hermia product, while Soon Jung tries to court out her feelings for her superior.
Episode 11
Quote:
Min Ho and Soon Jung suspect the hand of Joon Hee is in play when a major supplier on their new product pulls out, halting production.
Episode 12
Quote:
Min Ho's new product gets a reprieve when his aunt announces her involvement in the project. A personal item of Joon Hee's seems familiar to Min Ho.
Episode 13
Quote:
Soon Jung is forced to admit that Min Ho has become more like her former love since receiving his heart. Joon Hee hatches a new sabotage scheme.
Episode 14
Quote:
Min Ho decides to take the drastic step of sharing what he knows about Dong Wook's death with the media, shocking Soon Jung and Joon Hee.
Episode 15
Quote:
After an attack on Min Ho and the theft of an incriminating memory card, detectives close in on Joon Jee, but he's quickly disposing go evidence.
Episode 16
Quote:
As Min Ho prepares to step down and appoint trustee, it appears that while he has found love with Soon Jung, his nemesis Joon Hee has won the day.