(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Kasumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi

Old 04-14-2007, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi
Well FF came out on the XBOX360.
Also note that that was only XI, as the PS couldnt support that type of online play or I bet it would be on there as well.
I thought it was FFXIII. For now but others could follow. I think your right about the online play though.

Tazaki
*^_^*

Old 04-14-2007, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Also note that that was only XI, as the PS couldnt support that type of online play or I bet it would be on there as well.
I thought it was FFXIII. For now but others could follow. I think your right about the online play though.
Nope only FFXI, the online MMO, that was released on the 360. XIII is in the works for the PS3.

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-14-2007, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Nope only FFXI, the online MMO, that was released on the 360. XIII is in the works for the PS3.
Okay.

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 04-14-2007, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [-trekkie-
]It's the price, really. The 360 has most of the same games (if not better ones) and, so far, performance has been fairly equal on both. There's just no reason to buy a PS3 when a 360 is so much cheaper.
The Xbox 360's also had the advantage of being out for almost a year or so already. It's only natural that they have more games.

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-14-2007, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alegretto
Quote:
]It's the price, really. The 360 has most of the same games (if not better ones) and, so far, performance has been fairly equal on both. There's just no reason to buy a PS3 when a 360 is so much cheaper.
The Xbox 360's also had the advantage of being out for almost a year or so already. It's only natural that they have more games.
Yes it has. The PS3 was slated to launch the same day as the XBOX 360.

Tazaki
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2007, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And honestly they should have pushed it back further and removed the blueray, put in hd and lowered the price at least $200-300 XD Even then it would still be iffy for alot of people.

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-15-2007, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And honestly they should have pushed it back further and removed the blueray, put in hd and lowered the price at least $200-300 XD Even then it would still be iffy for alot of people.
I agree.