Kooky
Simply the Best~

Old 04-09-2007, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaMiel
  • I used to play SilkRoad cause a friend told me about it, but my graphics card couldn't handle it. I also kinda couldnt stand all teh engrish. XD

Its a very pretty game though.

i really love that game xD updates are happening all the time also. so the game is obviously improbing :3

Riddle
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-13-2007, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakolookiyam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakolookiyam
me? x.o i cant tear myself away from troy D: i have a TON of high level SOS armor, AND i have a lvl 24 +3 4 deegrees BLUE! BOW! its worth like 2mil gold D:
hehe, fun :P
SOS doesn't interest me so much, really... I mean... I'd prolly sell whate'er I get... unless it were a sword... then I'd use it :P

... but srysly, people charge a crapload for it... so unethical :P

lol the other day i was playing it. and some 20 year old lady from the Pihilipenes was asking me to be her boyfriend and asking for my level 24 SOS bow lmfao xD

also. when you enter the bandit camp with like a lvl 16 SOS bow. you'll be kicking so much ass xD and kill stealing alot cuz ur gonna kills tuff so fast xD lmao my magic is at like 74, and my Stamina is at 34 xD
just for my stats >.>;; not my actually magic and health lol xD
Lol, I don' think I could afford a lvl 1 SOS item XD

Kooky
Simply the Best~

Old 04-16-2007, 03:02 AM

lol probabley not xD theyre very expensive o.o i want to buy a monkey though D: they pickup gold and items that enemy's drop, so you dont have to :D